Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:42:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your vision of cryptocurrencies ?  (Read 921 times)
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:52:54 AM

Bitcoin has a huge potential since it involves innovative and technological aspects for it to be used. However, despite its progressive development in being an unknown currency, it can still be hard to give a definite response if it will still be as valuable as it is today, fourty years from now. There are chances that we might end up depending more on cryptocurrencies but the world keeps evolving. New things might be invented that may take over Bitcoin and may overcome its value. I know that when we invest, the first thing we should take note of is its value in the long run. I know that Bitcoin can stand for a significant time, I'm just unsure of fourty years since a lot of things are possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gunungkembar

Activity: 544
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:04:35 AM

I'm 20 i search an investment for my 60, I found bitcoin years ago but bought my first satosh only in early 2017,
So i'm searching for a 40year investment, do you think crypto will still there or it'll crash before ?

-First : I think holding both alt and btc is contradictory for longtime investment(because of the correction), except for risk diversification but I'm more convinced in btc than any other coin what's bring us to the second point
-2nd : BTC becoming mainstream, most of people are not like us, searching the best coin etc... if the most known cryptocurrency work why go to the other ?
Because of transaction speed/fee? More/less coin supply? Smart contract ? lightning network ? they don't care and don't want to know
btc and all the crypto are deeply linked, if btc crash that's the end of crypto but if it continue to grow up crypto will too (but look the first)

I searched for a good store of value, i think it can be the best choice
but btc and crypto look more interesting for short time anyway
Like I said i search a store of value that can make benefits for my old days but it's not, it's a currency it can't be both
It cause incredible problems : actual circulation supply : 16,750,000 btc (around 2-4M unusable) , 16,750,000,0000,0000 satoshi
why establish it as a currency if it's price go up everyday ? why spend it ?
Imagine you as picking a bit of your gold bar every morning to buy bread. no that's dumb you use fiat

I dont believe anymore in the systeme because of the banker system, the debt , the derivative market, the creation of money ......without speak about politicians ..... I think everything is corrupt and is done to make rich richer

What's your point of vue for long-term ? In 40 years the cryptocurrencies and blockchains will be our greatest investment or will us loose all our money in a stupid bubble with all our family and friends telling they warned us

yes you are right to buy altcoin and bitcoin as much as possible that we can buy it is included for long-term investment, I am also buying altcoin that cost under $ 0.5 for my investment and I believe the price will rise up to more than $ 5 and it takes time to up to that price.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:34:32 AM

I see Vision of cryptocurrency in long term,Many coins launched and available in crypto world but the leader is Bitcoin at all.Bitcoin was the category creator of crypto-currency and got everyone excited with rising price  of the Bitcoin. That is what happens when it goes from $0.05 to $17000 in short tiome. people became millionaire also in short time.Modern era competition and  innovation has come an explosion of 'alt-coins'. Bitcoin is considered a SHA-256 coin because it uses that algorithm for the proof of work component.

Most of  alt-coins use different algorithms such as scrypt, X11, X13, X15, NIST5 and 100% proof of stake. Often the developers of alt-coins are seeking to develop some new innovation that makes it more useful to market participants.

Alt-coins have traditionally been extremely volatile in price which seems to draw speculators.Competition will raise day by day in crypto world which will help investors to invest in more alternatives and enjoy quick profit.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:58:58 AM

Investment gurus always preach: diversification, not to put all of the eggs in a single basket.

Having a percentage invested, rather than everything all in crypto could be a safer and more reliable approach over the long term. There are opportunities everywhere. Crypto doesn't need to be the only action in town. There isn't a massive difference between the amount of gains in going 60% crypto in comparison to 100% crypto. A fraction of funds invested in crypto could be a better play over the long term.
In my conception, investments are always shaping up over the years. In the long term, many people invested in stocks or savings accounts or simply bought real estate, because all these forms of long investments were certain or almost certain that they would bring future financial returns.

Already in the present day before thinking about a long investment in btc it first the currency has to self affirm and give the necessary confidence so that people are sure that it will not lose their money.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:22:13 AM

I'm 20 i search an investment for my 60, I found bitcoin years ago but bought my first satosh only in early 2017,
So i'm searching for a 40year investment, do you think crypto will still there or it'll crash before ?

-First : I think holding both alt and btc is contradictory for longtime investment(because of the correction), except for risk diversification but I'm more convinced in btc than any other coin what's bring us to the second point
-2nd : BTC becoming mainstream, most of people are not like us, searching the best coin etc... if the most known cryptocurrency work why go to the other ?
Because of transaction speed/fee? More/less coin supply? Smart contract ? lightning network ? they don't care and don't want to know
btc and all the crypto are deeply linked, if btc crash that's the end of crypto but if it continue to grow up crypto will too (but look the first)

Like I said i search a store of value that can make benefits for my old days but it's not, it's a currency it can't be both
It cause incredible problems : actual circulation supply : 16,750,000 btc (around 2-4M unusable) , 16,750,000,0000,0000 satoshi
Imagine you as picking a bit of your gold bar every morning to buy bread. no that's dumb you use fiat

I dont believe anymore in the systeme because of the banker system, the debt , the derivative market, the creation of money ......without speak about politicians ..... I think everything is corrupt and is done to make rich richer

What's your point of vue for long-term ? In 40 years the cryptocurrencies and blockchains will be our greatest investment or will us loose all our money in a stupid bubble with all our family and friends telling they warned us

My vision for cryptocurrency would be that it be integrated into our financial system and be introduced into our economy as a stable currency that we can ise in major corporations and markets as another way of money and paper currency whih can help improve an economy

Y U MAD AT ME
griki88

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:24:44 AM

I think the cryptocurrencies was born for a really good purpose and they help people on fast transaction from p2p. Now it's really easily to send money from this side of Earth to the other side, thanks to cryptocurrencies.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:29:32 AM

Cryptocurrency is a brilliant thought brought into reality by some dedicated developers. Its just amazing to see how the physical money that we used to carry has changed into a new digital monetary format which need not to be carried everywhere physically but is still available at one click over clouds.

It makes so much sense in this advancing society and technologically forward generation to use digital currency. Its not just efficient in what it does i.e. all the monetary aspects but along with the good old feature of money, it comes with new advanced security features, authentication features and curruption less transaction platform.

Digital currency is the future and once accepted all over the world, it can boost up the economy by eliminating any faulters and by making the respectice authorities aware of all the transactions taken within a nation. With its security features we can rely more on money without the fear of it being lost or taken away. All in all cryptocurrency will bring quite a revolution in the money game in coming days.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:42:13 AM

We can not individually say what will happen to bitcoin in the next 20 to 40 years coming in the sense that a lot of things will still happen in the cryptocurrency world. But to be factual with you bitcoin will be the greatest assets with time due to it speed in term of price rise and technology.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:44:25 AM

Blockchain technology is one of human discovery that will ever remain with us as far as Internet remain. I will say we are very lucky in our time to have this decentralized system of mode of payment and were we can store value without third party knowledge. In 40 years to come bitcoin will still be with us so I don't think you should be afraid to invest now. Bitcoin is the future of money and we should stay with this reality.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:24:48 AM

it's good that you plan so long term, but remember to be flexible. I guess real estate is still the best investment and will be for a long time. Will crypto be? With the situation in the world it's a big question.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:18:36 AM

in my opinion, cryptocurrencies will stay for a long time and will exist among us. if you decide to use cryptocurrencies as your investment, you need to find the coins which will stay for a long time too and you can save in a safe place. and if you use your money for investment in cryptocurrencies, make sure that you only use the free money of yours and don't use the money from your payment of your job or the money that you are using to buy something in daily. if you use your money that you use for daily then you might be panic when you see the price of the crypto is suddenly to go down.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Jake052478

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:37:35 AM

If this currency is the future then it is well noted that it will be used in various ways the soonest.  Many have already succumbed to the varieties its uses. Be able to be converted to cash anytime, can also be used in paying bills, tuition fees and all the stuff like that..  So investing if the price goes down so that you can profit from it..
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:04:02 AM

Most people does seem to be more interested in bitcoin than regular currency trade because bitcoin has much influence on world economy.
I alone can't speculate what would happen with bitcoin in next 40 years but for now, bitcoin is the most profitable asset for all type of tribes.
You can invest now and make your minimum target upto 5 years. Later you can decide what to do further by exploring market
My vision on cryptocurrencies is that it will be there for a very long time. People are now starting to recognize the power of cryptocurrencies, the convenience and the anonymity, the decentralization! More and more will come to know of this currencies and will make the switch.

Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:06:15 AM

Cryptocurrency have been a ground breaking revolutionary invention in the recent times. Its really astonishing to see how we can carry, take, and give money through cloud.
We dont need to carry cash with us, we dont need to feel insecure of theft and all that stuff.
Our money is simply sittinh online and is at our fingertips just a few clicls away.

The security part is in itself a wonder how every transaction is duely verified and minimal or no chances of fraudulents whatsoever.
No corruption because of the blockchain mechanism.
All in all its wonderfull having cryptocurrency in todays fast moving modernised world.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:14:20 AM

Investment gurus always preach: diversification, not to put all of the eggs in a single basket.

Having a percentage invested, rather than everything all in crypto could be a safer and more reliable approach over the long term. There are opportunities everywhere. Crypto doesn't need to be the only action in town. There isn't a massive difference between the amount of gains in going 60% crypto in comparison to 100% crypto. A fraction of funds invested in crypto could be a better play over the long term.
In my conception, investments are always shaping up over the years. In the long term, many people invested in stocks or savings accounts or simply bought real estate, because all these forms of long investments were certain or almost certain that they would bring future financial returns.

Already in the present day before thinking about a long investment in btc it first the currency has to self affirm and give the necessary confidence so that people are sure that it will not lose their money.
Crypto is the fast growing business in the world and people are investing because of its high volume of profit and all the people want big profit in less time and for that I think that crypto is the best option especially bitcoin because bitcoin is the highly valuable and acceptable crypto all over the world.

It is not only business but you can use your bitcoins anytime anywhere in the world without exchanging your local currency into the required one.
chuongvannguyen02

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:01:03 AM

We can not bring any idea about crypto in the future if we do not know what will happen next. But I can certainly tell you that 2018 will be a boom year for crypto and it will change the trend of investors.

Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:15:47 AM

cryptocurrency may use in future for payment on big scale but in terms of profit earning perspective its scope will expand further .
My vision in cryptos is that they will making noise worldwide and be recognize by many countries and maybe it will be used and replace the fiat or physical money. And by that the transaction or payment system is so fast that you dont need any physical wallet too. And it is secure to have a wallet that you will store it there.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:23:08 AM

I am looking forward that cryptocurrency would go futher and I know it has a full blast in coming years.It has more interesting in the future and holding our bitcoin would be our best choice to have more profits.My vision crypto would go forr the future and make some more benefits.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:25:46 AM

Most people does seem to be more interested in bitcoin than regular currency trade because bitcoin has much influence on world economy.
I alone can't speculate what would happen with bitcoin in next 40 years but for now, bitcoin is the most profitable asset for all type of tribes.
You can invest now and make your minimum target upto 5 years. Later you can decide what to do further by exploring market
My vision on cryptocurrencies is that it will be there for a very long time. People are now starting to recognize the power of cryptocurrencies, the convenience and the anonymity, the decentralization! More and more will come to know of this currencies and will make the switch.
Cryptocurrency is quite new but it has started getting the attention of the people and I believe the future is a big success.
Being an investor this early, I am confident that it's the best investment in my life because I have already feel the good return in profit by just holding bitcoin and other coins, actually it's not only bitcoin who is profitable but also altcoins, so I choose to have both.

ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:06:36 AM

I feel cryptocurrencies would simply revolutionize the way we transact in future. Blockchain technology powering cryptocurrency would revolutionize and even disrupt numerous industries in future. It is going to be exciting and we just have to wait with our fingers folded and see for ourselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: