Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:13:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Programming language is easy to learn ?  (Read 675 times)
Pipin Mali

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

It depends on what you think when you say to learn a programming language. If you mean catching up with syntax then I would suggest some language that is clearly written and similar to english, e.g. visual basic or python. However, every language is the same in it's basis, at least as far as it goes for object oriented programming languages. When you learn one OO language then it's quite easy to learn others, it's only the matter of getting used to different syntax. But to truly learn to program in any language takes a long time. I think it takes around 5 years to really master programming. From that point on you should have enough experience to use any programing language that suits your task the best.
Noeffpt4th

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

I learned Java first then C# and moved to different languages and platforms from there.  Once I learned the basics on these to, it was very easy to branch out into other languages very quickly.  I am not an expert in any of them, but I can get around enough to accomplish moderately difficult tasks.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

Most of the high-level programming language is easy to learn as long as you know the basics of programming - all that you left is the syntax and ... Documentation (*cough* Google).

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
asta1060

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:18:37 PM

C++ and also java
flik8888

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

I'm a software developer and i think the easiset programming languages to learn are Java and Phyton. The hardest, in my opinion, are Javascript and Haskell.
eksdi

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:41:42 AM

Please help me guys

For starters i suggest you must learn the basics step by step, so first with HTML then CSS then PHP,  you can learn this in w3schools website or try on youtube. So you need patience upon learning coz nothing is easy. Goodluck you can do it.

1. HTML
2. CSS
3. Php
4. Jquery
5. Javascript
ginoBTC

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:23:49 AM

.net is better
FZR411

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:13:25 AM

C#, JAVA, PHP  Smiley
al1n

Activity: 154
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:07:55 AM

Let's start from the beginning.
There are programming languages (make the computer to do something) and descriptive (or graphical if you wish) languages (describe how something should be displayed).
Second group contains html, css and maybe some others. Here you only need to know the language itself and to have a good eye for colors, proportion etc. However you cannot do too many things only wit these. You will need at least Javascript knowledge in addition.
First group contains a lot of languages for a lot of purposes: Javascript, C++, C#, vb.net, php etc etc. Knowing just the language itself is not nearly  enough. All of these languages require a deep understanding of how to organize and structure a task into simple commands. If you master this, any language is more or less easy afterwards.
So my suggestion for you is to start with basics: pseudocode, basic instructions, logical schemes. Then learn about objects, inheritance etc. Then you are good to go and you can start learning almost any language. I would suggest any high level language like C#, which is closer to spoken english.
Btw, being able to read and understand english (at least) is a must. All languages are based on english and all their documentation, help, books are written in english.
TheTichman

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:08:20 PM

I learned python first. I feel like it's the easiest language to learn
KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:57:15 AM

Start with the most basic of C++.
Then after that, migrate to either JAVA or C#.
What's important in programming is the foundation/principles and you can learn whatever language you want.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
tj_subqi

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:04:33 AM

I recomendded pascal , I first learn programming language is pascal , it's easy for beginner
Geuzen_One

Activity: 122
Merit: 11

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:46:26 AM

Let's start from the beginning.
There are programming languages (make the computer to do something) and descriptive (or graphical if you wish) languages (describe how something should be displayed).
Second group contains html, css and maybe some others. Here you only need to know the language itself and to have a good eye for colors, proportion etc. However you cannot do too many things only wit these. You will need at least Javascript knowledge in addition.
First group contains a lot of languages for a lot of purposes: Javascript, C++, C#, vb.net, php etc etc. Knowing just the language itself is not nearly  enough. All of these languages require a deep understanding of how to organize and structure a task into simple commands. If you master this, any language is more or less easy afterwards.
So my suggestion for you is to start with basics: pseudocode, basic instructions, logical schemes. Then learn about objects, inheritance etc. Then you are good to go and you can start learning almost any language. I would suggest any high level language like C#, which is closer to spoken english.
Btw, being able to read and understand english (at least) is a must. All languages are based on english and all their documentation, help, books are written in english.
Extremely correct comment. Deep understanding of basics of computer science is most important thing for easyest entrance to developers world. In additional I have to say that learning programming is not so hard now, if compare with '90. Now we have stackoverflow, github and other useful sources.

Celine Ariola

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:48:29 AM

First try Java, then from there you can now try C#.
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:16:31 AM

I suggest PHP. It has many CMS and  framework and is used widely though out the world for creating web applications.

Also it is open source and has great compatibility with MySQL database.
beat-nils

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:07:28 AM

Java!  Cool
luke liam

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:44:08 AM

1. HTML.
2. Python.
3. Javascript.
4. PHP.
5. Java.
6. R.
7. Shell.
8. Ruby.
9. Erlang.
10. Go.
Gintas0873

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:55:11 AM

Total bias. While python is a nice language, python developers earning that much is way off base as well. Earning potential is still with C# and Java in the corporate enterprise. Python and Ruby guys tend to already know either java, C#, C++, or a combination of them.

Objective C is tied to iOS development, so typically the job is in a boutique mobile consulting firm, which can be feast or famine.

Source: I am a director of a consulting firm over a department of various developers including most of the languages here (plus I know most of them, myself).
roro1987

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

Html,visual basic and php
rhymes450

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:25:33 PM

C++