Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nanopool now has an Electroneum pool!  (Read 5833 times)
smoolae (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:08:20 PM

Awesome. This is great news. I've been having really bad experiences with other electroneum pools especially hashparty.io (stay away from this pool). Sometimes i would mine the whole day on hashparty but only get paid for around 4 hours of mining, even when they clearly promise payment every 10 minutes with a minimum amount of 10 ETN.

Anyway, congratulations to nanopool for expanding once again and providing miners with a stable pool and a good monitoring dashboard.
Same experience with hashparty. Spent one whole day there when difficulty was low, got paid like 15 ETN with hashrate of 3.6 Kh/s.  Tongue

jyakulis

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

J

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:23:33 PM

my results have been completely terrible with this pool.

mined it probably for 2 hours with 5400 h/s: 3.8 electroneum

fucking terrible. now i'm stuck on here until 1000? geez

How are you stuck when you only got 2hrs on the pool? Difficulty skyrocketed anyway so might as well jump ship while you can.

yes, true.

seems like electroneum is coming in line with all the other cryptonote coins anyway.

may just go back to sumo until i see what happens after the wallets are released.

bitcoin address: 35CezzikPXjx4QmTgpeU3ByQ42s8mVcbaF
bgdmxd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:45:24 PM

Yep, these days abnormal mining return just don't last very long. I'm too lazy to sell the mined coins immediately, so sometimes I go for coins with recent drop in price and network hashrate instead.

smoolae (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:50:30 PM

Also waiting for the time when wallets are released. ETN price may drop low enough and a lot of miners stop mining it and difficulty will also drop thanks to that. Then I come and stack up on some sweet sweet Electroneum Grin Cool. Only future will tell Smiley

jyakulis

J

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:59:58 PM

Yep, these days abnormal mining return just don't last very long. I'm too lazy to sell the mined coins immediately, so sometimes I go for coins with recent drop in price and network hashrate instead.

hah yes, i do what you do a lot. actually the opposite of what nicehash did.

if coins i like got beat down on price, i'd hit them again with hash to get more....

personal preference really

smoolae (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:06:14 PM

hah yes, i do what you do a lot. actually the opposite of what nicehash did.

if coins i like got beat down on price, i'd hit them again with hash to get more....

personal preference really
Smiley

Johny101010

Activity: 218

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:11:26 PM

I have a problem mining etn with claymore on nanopool. It started and runs great for about 30 minutes and than it takes the hashrate to 0 for all the cards. Sgminer and xmr stack do not do that.
Anyone else have the same issue. It also only happens in nanopool.

jyakulis

J

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:21:22 PM

I have a problem mining etn with claymore on nanopool. It started and runs great for about 30 minutes and than it takes the hashrate to 0 for all the cards. Sgminer and xmr stack do not do that.

did you do port 13333 or 13433

i do not use that miner but it says on the pool if you use claymore it's better to use the 13433

Johny101010

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:28:30 PM

13433. The ssl Port is less fees for claymore.
It sucks because I get ~4500 h/s on claymore and only 4000h/s on my rig with 4 RX580s and 2RX570's modded. That's about 12% difference.
I hear that done people are getting 900 h/s on their 580. I wish I knew how to do that. They are modded and pull 30.5mh dual mining eth but only about 700 etn/xmr

clems

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:31:44 PM

This pool is stable considering the unstability of the ETN network + ssl support.
Since I move to nanopool ETN pool no more error in Claymore about memory and less orphan block.

Ref HiveOS https://hiveos.farm?ref=3665
Promocode HIVEOS: IMPASSENET (10 dollars on your account)
clems

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:45:47 PM

Looks like devfee from Claymore can't get nicehash pool and miner crash? Do you check the log?

Ref HiveOS https://hiveos.farm?ref=3665
Promocode HIVEOS: IMPASSENET (10 dollars on your account)
Saphire

Merit: 114

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:57:50 PM

Usually you put +diff at the end of your username, but not all pools allow custom diff.
Also when using custom diff. be careful not to have it too low, some pools might ban you for spamming too much shares.

Can you white down your Nanopool .bat file for Claymore pls.

NsGpuCNMiner -xpool stratum+tcp://etn-us-west1.nanopool.org:13333 -xwal (wallet) -allpools 1 -xpsw z -r >30

What about the diff promt? How do we set custom diff ?
thanks.
Johny101010

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:40:58 PM

Looks like devfee from Claymore can't get nicehash pool and miner crash? Do you check the log?

I'm using simple mining os in this rig so I can't see the full log.

EMWEE

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:29:34 PM

Don't mine directly to Cryptopia! It doesn't work.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
silios

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:34:41 PM

Anybody had any luck withdraw from nanopool to cryptopia? When I check stats on nano it show quite a lot of miners with cryptopia address so it probably work otherwise why would they bother. How long does it take for ETN to show up on cryptopia? I am asking as I tried withdraw some amount and while it show payment confirmed in nano stats nothing came to my cryptopia address. I am waiting like 2 hours so far nothing.

It works fine, (at least for now) and the payments turn up quite fast on cryptopia.
Make sure you have, the wallet_adress.id_string (provided by cryptopia) in the miner configuration.

On a side note, watch out for those pesky network fees of BTC which are on the rise again and cryptopia wants 0.002btc for each TX.....
parisbitcoin

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:37:24 PM

the pool is stable and throughput is steady !!!
I think they are less efficient that other pools however you get atleast stability and long term mining without having to worry about your pool going down !
The minimum payment is too high though... 500 ETN minimum (1000 by default)
Good_Boy

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:37:45 PM

I like this pool - Nanopool. The more coins will be presented on it, the better. Waiting for other coins.
mk111

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:16:46 PM

Nanopool is stable yes but the last day the profitability is very weird.
The previous two days I made 500ETN per day but yesterday only 250 ETN for the day.
jyakulis

J

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:33:37 PM

I take back what I said. After all unconfirmed transactions came in after 2.5 hours profits were close to estimates on this pool.

I will mine here again once I see how this wallet release shakes out.

Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:35:17 PM

Nanopool is stable yes but the last day the profitability is very weird.
The previous two days I made 500ETN per day but yesterday only 250 ETN for the day.

yeah i think nano pool steals coins somehow , but with all the other pools being so unsteady
kinda have no choice.

Im working on a windows too that will automatically read a text file of all your rigs Ip addresses and
then stop the claymore or ccminer app, copy over a local new pool file or basically any file you want and then
run that file all via a few clicks.

it will then run the newly coppied batch file, again any name you put in the text box

Im tired of using the claymor tool way to change pools and that does not work for my ccminer rigs anyways
i have most of it done just testing now.

that should making switching pools for all rigs pretty much effortless on windows boxes.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: