Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nanopool now has an Electroneum pool!  (Read 5833 times)
smoolae (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:39:18 AM

Finally, there is a big guy providing an ETN pool: Smiley
https://etn.nanopool.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saphire

Merit: 114

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:51:48 PM

I have 35 share but i cant see my stats. It is saying

Account
not found
Remember: to add your account to the database you should find at least one share

leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:55:33 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 12:44:37 AM by leonix007

Account
not found
Remember: to add your account to the database you should find at least one share

it takes time to load up the information, wait at least 15-30mins, I'd tried the pool seems it is not a realtime with delays, the pool luck is high compared to others.
DMKmod

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:04:16 AM

Something is really wrong with this pool, getting much less coins comparing to space pool. Space pool got me around 15 ETN and hour on average, nano gets around 0.7, this is redicilous.  
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:04:31 AM

Something is really wrong with this pool, getting much less coins comparing to space pool. Space pool got me around 15 ETN and hour on average, nano gets around 0.7, this is redicilous.  
areyou sure ? , i see alot of miners there i dont think they would stay if payouts were that low bro
leonix007

Grow with community

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:09:56 AM

areyou sure ? , i see alot of miners there i dont think they would stay if payouts were that low bro

I also noticed this, I received more ETN coins in a few hours to other pools compared to Nanopool, I am not sure if its only due to a delay of postings, will keep monitoring this, If I still don't get the coins I wanted in 24hrs, time to switch pools
smoolae (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:32:05 AM

Account
not found

it takes time to load up the information, wait at least 15-30mins, I'd tried the pool seems it is not a realtime with delays, the pool luck is high compared to others.

It has been 9 hours and  I have 1225 submitted shares but still i cant see my stats..

This wallet is not Exchange wallet it is my offline wallet address also.

Is this pool scam or what ?

I sent mail bur they did NOT answer.

Not a scam, Nanopool is working fine for me. The problem lays somewhere else.

Marvell2

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:34:23 AM

Account
not found

It has been 9 hours and  I have 1225 submitted shares but still i cant see my stats..

Not a scam, Nanopool is working fine for me. The problem lays somewhere else.
are you mining to a wallet or exchange ? if you are mining to an exchange you need to put in paymentID

nano pool is the only pool that is stable for me so far, less rejectect shares and less fluctuation in hash rate
Nokia555

Activity: 392
Merit: 266

EthMonitoring.com

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:01:09 AM

Added ETN nanopool support for EthMonitoring also.

tadeus1

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:00:48 AM

5 hrs mining and very few ETNs. It is ridiculous.
Something is very very wrong with ETN and Nanopool.  I remembered now why I stopped using them back in the ETH/ZEC days.
For now my earnings seem half of what I usually get on other pools for the same hashrate.

Also noticed there are a lot of miners with huge hashrates which seem to dominate and may be get the better "share".
P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:58:26 PM

Account
not found

Had the same issue mining with Cast XMR to nanopool with cryptopia address.  Got a response from nanopool pretty quick and they are looking into it.
Ledipaa

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:35:50 PM

Account
not found

https://i.hizliresim.com/Ey1RA9.png

https://i.hizliresim.com/7yGNdv.png

Had the same issue mining with Cast XMR to nanopool with cryptopia address.  Got a response from nanopool pretty quick and they are looking into it.

Cryptopia says, you should not mine directly to them, and ppl still do it  Roll Eyes Current cmd wallet aint the most pretty, but it works like a charm.
Ledipaa

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:59:33 PM

Account
not found

https://i.hizliresim.com/Ey1RA9.png

https://i.hizliresim.com/7yGNdv.png

Had the same issue mining with Cast XMR to nanopool with cryptopia address.  Got a response from nanopool pretty quick and they are looking into it.

Cryptopia says, you should not mine directly to them, and ppl still do it  Roll Eyes Current cmd wallet aint the most pretty, but it works like a charm.

Why every one say that my wallet is NOT an Exchange wallet it is Desktop wallet but despite 1300 valide shares i cant see stats.

Seems I only read the last quote, and thought it meant exchange Wink

Would be nice to see nanopools difficulty. Sup.rnova has had and still has very high hashrate, but also 200% luck, so not good Cheesy
Saphire

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:59:49 PM

I am  not the one who cant see the stats

https://twitter.com/nanopool_org/status/939335720883367936

Mini_Miner

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:05:58 PM

I like this pull, and the more coins in it the better. But it's strange that they chose this coin instead of bitcoin gold and the like
DMKmod

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:43:16 PM

Looks like I've figured out what is the issue with Nanopool, it is their 120k diff. value. With my 4k hashes I've got 80 ETNs in 12 hrs, while using 80k diff. value on space pool I would have got around 120-150 ETNs. To complete an experiment I have tried to mine on space pool today with 120k diff. value and got pretty much the same results as on Nanopool. So looks like diff. rating that suits your rig is the key here.   
Pennywis3

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:58:13 PM

120k diff. should be no problem for 4k h/s.
In fact, you can mine at Nanopool with devices doing much less than that, it will just take longer for you to find a share.

I'm getting the right results on nano ETN, which i cant cay for some other pools that i've tried.
tadeus1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:27:57 PM

After 24hrs my results are still lower than I expected, but acceptable I guess.
 Given the fact the network hashrate and difficulty has jumped last 24hrs too which may contribute as factor in comparison to past days results.

The high static difficulty 120000, PPLNS with 6 hrs for Nanopool and the very high min payout amount suggests they don't want hoppers and want steady miners who would continue to use their pool - i.e. Bringing more profit for them as well because of the high number of people who will stay.  

Pretty good profit strategy and pretty good timing (right after NH is gone).  I think it was not coincidence that Nanopool created the ETN pool 2 days ago.
They saw a big profit perspective.

Apart from all the above, overall the pool stability should be good. From which we would benefit as well. I like that they have nice API to which I can connect and get the mining details to put into my dashboards.
What I don't like is that Nanopool now has more than 50% of the network hashrate. I don't like monopoly, it always gives power for someone (if they want) to screw other people or implement 'hidden tactics'.  
Even with 2-3% 'hidden' profits, imagine the overall profit and usually not many people would notice.

I will mine for 12-24 more hrs and do another comparison and analysis to see whether I would stay or go.
jyakulis

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

J

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:46:04 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 05:52:49 PM by jyakulis

is this pool more stable?

easyhash.io is constantly under DDOS attacks and going down.

electroneum.hashvault.pro i get massive amounts of rejected shares and thus way lower payout than expected (25%).

i wanted to mine this, but it's frustrating as hell right now.

i will give it 24 hours. interested as well in changing my difficulty.

bitcoin address: 35CezzikPXjx4QmTgpeU3ByQ42s8mVcbaF
Saphire

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:50:56 PM

Looks like I've figured out what is the issue with Nanopool, it is their 120k diff. value. With my 4k hashes I've got 80 ETNs in 12 hrs, while using 80k diff. value on space pool I would have got around 120-150 ETNs. To complete an experiment I have tried to mine on space pool today with 120k diff. value and got pretty much the same results as on Nanopool. So looks like diff. rating that suits your rig is the key here.   

How do you arrange diff in your miner?
Pennywis3

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:56:52 PM

Usually you put +diff at the end of your username, but not all pools allow custom diff.
Also when using custom diff. be careful not to have it too low, some pools might ban you for spamming too much shares.
Saphire

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:25:24 PM

Usually you put +diff at the end of your username, but not all pools allow custom diff.
Also when using custom diff. be careful not to have it too low, some pools might ban you for spamming too much shares.

Can you white down your Nanopool .bat file for Claymore pls.
fabry1999

Activity: 279

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:57:28 PM

Default payout is 1000 ETN and minimum payout is 500 ETN are too high !

Fabrizio
mojoxc

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:26:52 AM

NsGpuCNMiner -xpool stratum+tcp://etn-us-west1.nanopool.org:13333 -xwal (wallet) -allpools 1 -xpsw z -r >30
Min3r2049r

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:45:48 AM

electroneum.hashvault.pro i get massive amounts of rejected shares and thus way lower payout than expected (25%).

So far its seems to be the most stable etn pool I have been on. All the others I have tried seem to start out doing good then I wake up to find that the pool is down and I have wasted 8hrs.  I am almost at 24hrs and the results are  pretty consistent with estimates from whattomine and the calculator on nanopool.
Atomicc

Activity: 301
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:54:55 AM

Mine on etn.nanopool since Friday early afternoon, and very stable, big enough to catch blocks, and have a good calculator... Wink
DMKmod

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:06:46 AM

How do you arrange diff in your miner?

It is up to the pool, not the mining app. At space pool you just add your desired diff level after your wallet: your_wallet.your_desired_diff
whitrzac

Activity: 126

90*c is good, right?

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:13:54 AM

Default payout is 1000 ETN and minimum payout is 500 ETN are too high !

Agreed. Even 100 ETN would be appreciated.
Marvell2

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:14:13 AM

So far its seems to be the most stable etn pool I have been on. All the others I have tried seem to start out doing good then I wake up to find that the pool is down and I have wasted 8hrs.  I am almost at 24hrs and the results are  pretty consistent with estimates from whattomine and the calculator on nanopool.
same problem i have had with other pools tons of rejects , pool down due to ddos etc ,nanopool might pay a bit leas but at least i get my actual hash rate due to stability
Ledipaa

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:19:04 AM

Well ETN nanopool has same problem as all monero pools, OUTDATED shares :S every other ETN pool iv used dont give a single outdated share.

But about 500 ETN min payout, check the monero min payout, its 0,3. 500 ETN is less than a 24h work, 0,3 monero means more than 48h with 11kh/s.
Marvell2

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:53:03 AM

Well ETN nanopool has same problem as all monero pools, OUTDATED shares :S every other ETN pool iv used dont give a single outdated share.

But about 500 ETN min payout, check the monero min payout, its 0,3. 500 ETN is less than a 24h work, 0,3 monero means more than 48h with 11kh/s.

none of this matters anymore , electroneum profit is dead now lol
Ledipaa

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:12:32 AM

none of this matters anymore , electroneum profit is dead now lol

Aslong its more profitable than any other, me thinks its far from dead Cheesy Still almost 2x better than any other with my rig. And even on nvidia, its still best coin.
smouge

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:56:26 PM

mining now on http://electroneum.vip/

good rate of mined blocks and good chat with advise/help
leftover_potato

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:08:02 PM

been using this for more than 30 hours+ and it's pretty stable. I think the high payout (min 500 etn) is to capture more loyal miners. But the interface and the statistic provided is better than any other ETN pool at the moment.

will consider other pools once i hit payout. till then... stick to it. Wink
littleminer2017

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:23:29 PM

Hi,
my intent for registration was just to inform you with my first post that electroneum.vip is probably the best pool for ETN at the moment ... the payout are even higher than estimatet.
I mine on this pool now for over 7 days an i'm so exited that i must inform everybody who want to mine ETN, because normaly you just get 50% or less then estimated!
I'm not affiliatet to anyone. Please check out for 1 or 2 blocks it is really great!
greetz littleminer
smoolae (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:57:27 PM

Nanopool should have a static difficulty - I don't know if you can change it from your miner. Huh
Share difficulty is static and equal to 120000.

Making a bit over 20 USD per day with 3.6 Kh/s mining ETN at Nanopool. It's okay at least Smiley

When they released their pool, I made over 50 USD per day  Smiley
https://etn.nanopool.org/stats, easy to see where NiceHash gave us some breathing room Grin

generalt
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:01:42 PM

Nanopool should have a static difficulty - I don't know if you can change it from your miner. Huh
Share difficulty is static and equal to 120000.

Making a bit over 20 USD per day with 3.6 Kh/s mining ETN at Nanopool. It's okay at least Smiley

When they released their pool, I made over 50 USD per day  Smiley
https://etn.nanopool.org/stats, easy to see where NiceHash gave us some breathing room Grin

I wished they would allow a lower difficulty for some of my smaller miners.

BTC: 1GENERALrtBAjEv2Ps5cmEW1FADnXh1bCZ
jyakulis

J

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:36:26 PM

my results have been completely terrible with this pool.

mined it probably for 2 hours with 5400 h/s: 3.8 electroneum

fucking terrible. now i'm stuck on here until 1000? geez

P00P135

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:52:43 PM

How are you stuck when you only got 2hrs on the pool? Difficulty skyrocketed anyway so might as well jump ship while you can.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:02:44 PM

Awesome. This is great news. I've been having really bad experiences with other electroneum pools especially hashparty.io (stay away from this pool). Sometimes i would mine the whole day on hashparty but only get paid for around 4 hours of mining, even when they clearly promise payment every 10 minutes with a minimum amount of 10 ETN.

Anyway, congratulations to nanopool for expanding once again and providing miners with a stable pool and a good monitoring dashboard.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
smoolae (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:08:20 PM

Awesome. This is great news. I've been having really bad experiences with other electroneum pools especially hashparty.io (stay away from this pool). Sometimes i would mine the whole day on hashparty but only get paid for around 4 hours of mining, even when they clearly promise payment every 10 minutes with a minimum amount of 10 ETN.

Anyway, congratulations to nanopool for expanding once again and providing miners with a stable pool and a good monitoring dashboard.
Same experience with hashparty. Spent one whole day there when difficulty was low, got paid like 15 ETN with hashrate of 3.6 Kh/s.  Tongue

jyakulis

J

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:23:33 PM

How are you stuck when you only got 2hrs on the pool? Difficulty skyrocketed anyway so might as well jump ship while you can.

yes, true.

seems like electroneum is coming in line with all the other cryptonote coins anyway.

may just go back to sumo until i see what happens after the wallets are released.

bgdmxd

Activity: 186

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:45:24 PM

Yep, these days abnormal mining return just don't last very long. I'm too lazy to sell the mined coins immediately, so sometimes I go for coins with recent drop in price and network hashrate instead.

smoolae (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:50:30 PM

Also waiting for the time when wallets are released. ETN price may drop low enough and a lot of miners stop mining it and difficulty will also drop thanks to that. Then I come and stack up on some sweet sweet Electroneum Grin Cool. Only future will tell Smiley

jyakulis

J

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:59:58 PM

Yep, these days abnormal mining return just don't last very long. I'm too lazy to sell the mined coins immediately, so sometimes I go for coins with recent drop in price and network hashrate instead.

hah yes, i do what you do a lot. actually the opposite of what nicehash did.

if coins i like got beat down on price, i'd hit them again with hash to get more....

personal preference really

smoolae (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:06:14 PM

hah yes, i do what you do a lot. actually the opposite of what nicehash did.

if coins i like got beat down on price, i'd hit them again with hash to get more....

personal preference really
Smiley

Johny101010

Activity: 218

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:11:26 PM

I have a problem mining etn with claymore on nanopool. It started and runs great for about 30 minutes and than it takes the hashrate to 0 for all the cards. Sgminer and xmr stack do not do that.
Anyone else have the same issue. It also only happens in nanopool.

jyakulis

J

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:21:22 PM

I have a problem mining etn with claymore on nanopool. It started and runs great for about 30 minutes and than it takes the hashrate to 0 for all the cards. Sgminer and xmr stack do not do that.

did you do port 13333 or 13433

i do not use that miner but it says on the pool if you use claymore it's better to use the 13433

Johny101010

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:28:30 PM

13433. The ssl Port is less fees for claymore.
It sucks because I get ~4500 h/s on claymore and only 4000h/s on my rig with 4 RX580s and 2RX570's modded. That's about 12% difference.
I hear that done people are getting 900 h/s on their 580. I wish I knew how to do that. They are modded and pull 30.5mh dual mining eth but only about 700 etn/xmr

clems

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:31:44 PM

This pool is stable considering the unstability of the ETN network + ssl support.
Since I move to nanopool ETN pool no more error in Claymore about memory and less orphan block.

Ref HiveOS https://hiveos.farm?ref=3665
Promocode HIVEOS: IMPASSENET (10 dollars on your account)
clems

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:45:47 PM

Looks like devfee from Claymore can't get nicehash pool and miner crash? Do you check the log?

Ref HiveOS https://hiveos.farm?ref=3665
Promocode HIVEOS: IMPASSENET (10 dollars on your account)
Saphire

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:57:50 PM

NsGpuCNMiner -xpool stratum+tcp://etn-us-west1.nanopool.org:13333 -xwal (wallet) -allpools 1 -xpsw z -r >30

What about the diff promt? How do we set custom diff ?
thanks.
Johny101010

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:40:58 PM

Looks like devfee from Claymore can't get nicehash pool and miner crash? Do you check the log?

I'm using simple mining os in this rig so I can't see the full log.

EMWEE

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:29:34 PM

Don't mine directly to Cryptopia! It doesn't work.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
silios

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:34:41 PM

Anybody had any luck withdraw from nanopool to cryptopia? When I check stats on nano it show quite a lot of miners with cryptopia address so it probably work otherwise why would they bother. How long does it take for ETN to show up on cryptopia? I am asking as I tried withdraw some amount and while it show payment confirmed in nano stats nothing came to my cryptopia address. I am waiting like 2 hours so far nothing.

It works fine, (at least for now) and the payments turn up quite fast on cryptopia.
Make sure you have, the wallet_adress.id_string (provided by cryptopia) in the miner configuration.

On a side note, watch out for those pesky network fees of BTC which are on the rise again and cryptopia wants 0.002btc for each TX.....
parisbitcoin

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:37:24 PM

the pool is stable and throughput is steady !!!
I think they are less efficient that other pools however you get atleast stability and long term mining without having to worry about your pool going down !
The minimum payment is too high though... 500 ETN minimum (1000 by default)
Good_Boy

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:37:45 PM

I like this pool - Nanopool. The more coins will be presented on it, the better. Waiting for other coins.
mk111

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:16:46 PM

Nanopool is stable yes but the last day the profitability is very weird.
The previous two days I made 500ETN per day but yesterday only 250 ETN for the day.
jyakulis

J

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:33:37 PM

I take back what I said. After all unconfirmed transactions came in after 2.5 hours profits were close to estimates on this pool.

I will mine here again once I see how this wallet release shakes out.

Marvell2

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:35:17 PM

Nanopool is stable yes but the last day the profitability is very weird.
The previous two days I made 500ETN per day but yesterday only 250 ETN for the day.

yeah i think nano pool steals coins somehow , but with all the other pools being so unsteady
kinda have no choice.

Im working on a windows too that will automatically read a text file of all your rigs Ip addresses and
then stop the claymore or ccminer app, copy over a local new pool file or basically any file you want and then
run that file all via a few clicks.

it will then run the newly coppied batch file, again any name you put in the text box

Im tired of using the claymor tool way to change pools and that does not work for my ccminer rigs anyways
i have most of it done just testing now.

that should making switching pools for all rigs pretty much effortless on windows boxes.
FloppyPurpleGherkin

Activity: 306
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:30:05 PM

I'm getting better results on this pool for ETN http://ocukminingpool.com/# 0.2% fee too!
P00P135

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:07:31 PM

I'm getting better results on this pool for ETN http://ocukminingpool.com/# 0.2% fee too!

Better results? only 3 blocks found and last one was 8hrs ago... ok
mxrz

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:15:31 PM

It works fine, (at least for now) and the payments turn up quite fast on cryptopia.
Make sure you have, the wallet_adress.id_string (provided by cryptopia) in the miner configuration.

On a side note, watch out for those pesky network fees of BTC which are on the rise again and cryptopia wants 0.002btc for each TX.....

It worked fine for me as well on Saturday. Payment showed up on Cryptopia within 5 minutes. But this morning, payment confirmed on Nanopool, but 1 hour and 30 minutes counting, nothing on Cryptopia Sad I'm afraid if I submit a ticket, they'll just tell me I shouldn't be mining to my Cryptopia account, but clearly it should work... 12 of the top 15 miners on the ETN Nanopool are mining to Cryptopia.
Tao1123

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:26:27 PM

Hello all,

Just a quick question.  According to calculators I should be getting 23 ETN per hour.  However, I have been mining on Nanopool for 12 hours now and am only averaging 14 per hour.  Any idea why I am missing 9 ETN an hour?  I have 10.4 KH/s.  I averaged 1100 shares per hour over that 12 hour timeframe.  I feel like I am losing coins somehow and wasn't sure if anyone else is noticing a significant difference between what you should be getting vs what you are actually getting.
EMWEE

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:01:51 PM

I think its cryptopia. I had the same problem last week and today i send to deposits and still nothing. Just wait u will get your ETN's on your account. Im wondering if i will switch to nanopool. I have used nanopool for coins like ETH and XMR but im now mining ETN on electroneum.space. Its very unstable but i guess i will not be mining ETN anymore after the ICO wallets get unlocked.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
preda

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:07:28 PM

Better results? only 3 blocks found and last one was 8hrs ago... ok

ahhahaahahaahah maybe he manage that pool  Grin
smoolae (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:14:16 PM

Hmmm... network difficulty has declined a bit

mxrz

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:29:28 PM

I think its cryptopia. I had the same problem last week and today i send to deposits and still nothing. Just wait u will get your ETN's on your account. Im wondering if i will switch to nanopool. I have used nanopool for coins like ETH and XMR but im now mining ETN on electroneum.space. Its very unstable but i guess i will not be mining ETN anymore after the ICO wallets get unlocked.

I'm really happy with the ETN nanopool, I'm getting exactly what the calculator says I should be with my 12.5K H/sec. rig, and it's been perfectly stable for me for the past week. But as you mentioned, it may become much less profitable than XMR in a couple of days, when they relaunch the wallets and people dump their coins. This is why I'm worried about my delayed deposit on Cryptopia, as I would like to trade for LTC or even DOGE, before the relaunch.
john.eck

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:29:52 PM

I am mining it and I can tell you that it has a good profit!
What can you tell about its potential growth in the future?
smoolae (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:41:25 PM

Hope to reach my 500 ETN payout limit before the wallets go online Grin.
Also, will probably buy back in when the price of ETN is flooring

Rampage89

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:55:00 PM

Can anyone explain the difference?

Nanopool 24h reward: 4180 etn/day
Whattomine calculated reward: 5586 etn/day
dukemc

Activity: 431

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:14:05 PM

Oh thank you for this information i like nanopool for eth mining. Now they have ETN too.
mxrz

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:31:24 PM

Can anyone explain the difference?

Nanopool 24h reward: 4180 etn/day
Whattomine calculated reward: 5586 etn/day

For me it's the opposite:

12247 H/sec. (six Vega 64)

Whattomine: 494.77 ETN per 24hr
Nanopool: 525.27 ETN per 24hr

I think it depends on how long you've been mining. My nanopool readings were off for the first day or so... now I'm at 120+ hours continuous mining, and constantly beating whattomine calculations.
john.eck

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 10:19:45 PM

it is nor working for me. When i start the miner it sees only 2 gpus from 6 and stops. for eth it works fine.
kansloze

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:19:10 PM

Just to follow up on my post. It seems it was some cryptopia hiccup. Funds cleared and are on my cryptopia account balance.  

I am mining it and I can tell you that it has a good profit!
What can you tell about its potential growth in the future?

I am selling as much as I can mine right now as price will likely drop when more funds released. I will buy back or mine and hodl couple thousands just in case it make it high. There is clearly some growth potential in this coin in my opinion.

How much time did past from payment Nanopool to Cryptopia? I'm waiting for over a hour and got enough confirmations but not showing in deposit history.
tadeus1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:24:01 PM

The main problem seems Nanopool scheme is good for the Bigger miners.
That is why I think smaller miners get smaller profits vs what they estimated or what they used to get on the other smaller pools.
Mainly because of static high difficulty and share ratio and the fact some very big miners are on Nanopool.

Imagine one having 12-13000 hashes (there are miners in nanopool with even 1,000,000 hashrate) vs one having 2000 hashes.

That has always been the thing with mining.
Go mine on a pool where most of the miners have similar rate to yours or at least there are not that many miners who have much higher rate than yours. And of course you have to take into account the time to find blocks on smaller pools. 
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:11:46 AM

I have never seen so many newbies try to mine this coin in my life.  Its insane.  There is nothing wrong with being new, but this coin just oddly seems like its all new people mining it.  Anyway, the first issue is mining to Cryptopia.  Get the ETN wallet.  That way you won't be wondering if its the exchange or the pool.  I can tell you right now though, (as tadeus1 said right before me) the issue is with the static difficulty.  120k is massive.  So unless your hashrate is over 5000 h/s, don't bother.  I've always read that difficulty doesn't really matter and that it all evens out in the end, so you should still be getting the same returns but you are going to have to look at a much higher time frame.  Instead of comparing your 24 hour returns, you are going to have to compare your 1 week+ returns.
whitrzac

Activity: 126

90*c is good, right?

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:20:31 AM

Cryptopia was having issues this morning. It took 3+hrs for my transfer to clear.

ben1113

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:00:58 AM

Cryptopia was having issues this morning. It took 3+hrs for my transfer to clear.

Could you clarify if the transaction took 3 hours to confirm on nano as well or did nano say confirmed...  hours for cryptopia? I've had a handful of payouts since I started mining ETN and so far everything has been really quick, today though I have a confirmed trans on nano and still not even a pending on cryptopia. I am a bit worried about the fact that cryptopia does say do not mine to it (will they see 500 ETN getting sent very periodically and start questioning it? or is that just a liability thing that they can say... well we told you not to do that if something goes wrong).

As far as other posts with hashrates etc, I am slightly above whattomine estimates, my hashrate doesn't close to match (from miner to site) but I understand that the hashrate as viewed from the site is based on shares and shares are a function of variance based on the pool hashrate and overall hashrate of the coin... even a fairly big miner will see big variance here.

If one wanted to, they could come up with confidence intervals for periods of time. It makes absolutely no sense that one pool rewards more than another if they are all playing fair and using the same script (and not a horrible service that misses shares, stale shares, goes down etc). A small pool WILL take longer to find a block, but come on guys, let's think about this... if 20 people share a block every hour or if 200 people share a block every 6 mins  Wink    Absolutey do pay attention to down time or missed/stale shares, I have seen this change pool to pool, I would be lying if I said I fully understand the stale share thing, but I have seen less on nano than some others, haven't explored all that many though to be honest, I really like the nano interface.
leonix007

Grow with community

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:49:57 AM

Could you clarify if the transaction took 3 hours to confirm on nano as well or did nano say confirmed...  hours for cryptopia? I've had a handful of payouts since I started mining ETN and so far everything has been really quick, today though I have a confirmed trans on nano and still not even a pending on cryptopia. I am a bit worried about the fact that cryptopia does say do not mine to it (will they see 500 ETN getting sent very periodically and start questioning it? or is that just a liability thing that they can say... well we told you not to do that if something goes wrong).

As far as other posts with hashrates etc, I am slightly above whattomine estimates, my hashrate doesn't close to match (from miner to site) but I understand that the hashrate as viewed from the site is based on shares and shares are a function of variance based on the pool hashrate and overall hashrate of the coin... even a fairly big miner will see big variance here.

If one wanted to, they could come up with confidence intervals for periods of time. It makes absolutely no sense that one pool rewards more than another if they are all playing fair and using the same script (and not a horrible service that misses shares, stale shares, goes down etc). A small pool WILL take longer to find a block, but come on guys, let's think about this... if 20 people share a block every hour or if 200 people share a block every 6 mins  Wink    Absolutey do pay attention to down time or missed/stale shares, I have seen this change pool to pool, I would be lying if I said I fully understand the stale share thing, but I have seen less on nano than some others, haven't explored all that many though to be honest, I really like the nano interface.

Electroneum in Cryptopia is under maintenance, due to Withdrawal issue, seems they are making changes on their wallet server.

We just have to wait, for the meantime I guess avoid withdrawing and depositing ETN in cryptopia.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=ETN

Just filter ETN

ben1113

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:37:05 AM

Electroneum in Cryptopia is under maintenance, due to Withdrawal issue, seems they are making changes on their wallet server.

We just have to wait, for the meantime I guess avoid withdrawing and depositing ETN in cryptopia.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=ETN

Just filter ETN

thanks for the heads up ^^

I actually had no worries at first, then I noticed the cryptopia (dont mine to this address) and got concerned.. as an update, I actually did receive my payout a bit ago, so as metnioned ^ looks like just a wallet issue on cryptopia.. thanks again for the reply!
Johny101010

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:55:23 AM

I'm having a problem with my payout to my private wallet. I set up my wallet-cli and mined to that address. I received a payout from nanopool yesterday but it never showed up to my wallet. I made sure to sync the wallet but no luck, still balance is 0.
Any suggestions?

fun123

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:30:06 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 01:25:09 PM by fun123

I registered just to post question, i am mining currently on nanopool, and i have 2 rigs mining ETN @ ~4250H/s each, so 8.5KH/s both, it never drops below it. For some reason current calculated hashrate is well below it at ~7140H/s and avg in last 6hours is ~7600H/s. This will be 20 hours since i started mining there and mined 294ETN which should give total for 24hours 350ETN.

At current difficulty as i am posting this (12512478072), i should be getting 420 (with 8.5KH/s) or am i not correct?

I previously mined ETH with nanopool and i didnt have those kind of problems, calculations always matched nanopool payout (1-2% up down). Am i doing something wrong or its just how it is?

My start_etn.bat file looks like this:

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -xpool stratum+ssl://etn-eu1.nanopool.org:13433 -xwal (walletAddress) -xpsw x -allpools 1

Also if someone could help me to identify my rigs (as different workers), do i just put DOT after wallet address or? Since at bottom page states 0 online, 0 offline and 0 total, i don't know if that can be an issue?

Thanks in advance

edit: I also forgot to add that rigs are working on lower temperatures than when they mine ETH (was 66-70), 57-64C, is that normal?
n00bsaibot

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:58:56 PM

I registered just to post question, i am mining currently on nanopool, and i have 2 rigs mining ETN @ ~4250H/s each, so 8.5KH/s both, it never drops below it. For some reason current calculated hashrate is well below it at ~7140H/s and avg in last 6hours is ~7600H/s. This will be 20 hours since i started mining there and mined 294ETN which should give total for 24hours 350ETN.

At current difficulty as i am posting this (12512478072), i should be getting 420 (with 8.5KH/s) or am i not correct?

I previously mined ETH with nanopool and i didnt have those kind of problems, calculations always matched nanopool payout (1-2% up down). Am i doing something wrong or its just how it is?

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -xpool stratum+ssl://etn-eu1.nanopool.org:13433 -xwal (walletAddress) -xpsw x -allpools 1

Also if someone could help me to identify my rigs (as different workers), do i just put DOT after wallet address or? Since at bottom page states 0 online, 0 offline and 0 total, i don't know if that can be an issue?

Thanks in advance

edit: I also forgot to add that rigs are working on lower temperatures than when they mine ETH (was 66-70), 57-64C, is that normal?

Yout *.bat looks good. Look on Claymore's site, they have list of switches that you can use to identify GPUs. As far as H/s, this guys are getting swamped now (since NH hack) so there might be some glitches in calculation on their end. I am dealing with similar issue on another pool. I emailed them but still waiting to get the answer from their admin.
fun123

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:17:57 PM

Thanks in advance

Yout *.bat looks good. Look on Claymore's site, they have list of switches that you can use to identify GPUs. As far as H/s, this guys are getting swamped now (since NH hack) so there might be some glitches in calculation on their end. I am dealing with similar issue on another pool. I emailed them but still waiting to get the answer from their admin.

I hope its miscalculation i just want to know that i dont everything as it should be.

I am sorry, i didn't say it correctly. I want to identify my rigs as 2 seperate workers, so i can have more clear preview of results @nanopool.

I also sent email, yesterday, still waiting for response.
OverEasy

Activity: 301
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:00:35 PM

Good news!
After a very long wait my 1000 ETN coins made it into Cryptopia from Nanopool.
I was a little worried but all ended well.
Now the min limit is 500 so next batch is moving over soon. We will see how long this one takes...

mxrz

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:07:31 PM

All Nanopools down, or is it just the website?
Saphire

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:42:04 PM

https://etn.nanopool.org/ is down?
Miner seems working fine but what about payments ?
Mapuo

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:42:30 PM

Just site, I hope.
BitEnergi

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:46:44 PM

The message is Account not found ! ?!??
Min3r2049r

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:21:57 PM

refresh a few times, it will come back
tadeus1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:17:05 PM

Dejavu  Smiley
Saphire

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:47:09 PM

DDoS attack ?
smoolae (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:58:02 PM

Down for me too Tongue

joojoohe

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:01:31 PM

Hi guys.
I'm mining with nanopool.org, around 3 days.
I mined 1500 ETN, they did not reply to me since yesterday and i can't reward my coin to my wallet.

What can i do??

My wallet: etnjzkfu6ogesskrzzbdqrapdckvxec17cm1xvbyy76parqmmgrgceh4krah6xmjkwj3htsakuyfm1b bwyqtchtq9tbap8qr4m
My payment ID:43be26bbec4b7ff265ebaa116f95a50bbe792968dd0a1aee04031ce95b3f4df2

Regards
juanichiloco

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:27:10 PM

Down for me too Tongue

There currently doing maintenance, it does not affect mining, see here: https://twitter.com/nanopool_org/status/940664415061454848

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
smoolae (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:40:46 PM

Down for me too Tongue

There currently doing maintenance, it does not affect mining, see here: https://twitter.com/nanopool_org/status/940664415061454848
Yeah, just saw that too Smiley

smoolae (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:06:55 PM

Maybe some of you haven't seen it yet but Nanopool has decreased minimum payout to 100 ETN Smiley. Just a heads up!

P00P135

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:41:08 PM

Hi guys.
I'm mining with nanopool.org, around 3 days.
I mined 1500 ETN, they did not reply to me since yesterday and i can't reward my coin to my wallet.

What can i do??

My wallet: etnjzkfu6ogesskrzzbdqrapdckvxec17cm1xvbyy76parqmmgrgceh4krah6xmjkwj3htsakuyfm1b bwyqtchtq9tbap8qr4m
My payment ID:43be26bbec4b7ff265ebaa116f95a50bbe792968dd0a1aee04031ce95b3f4df2

Regards

If you search your payment ID you can see you've mined to two different wallets.  Contact their ETN support email and they will moves the funds you want to the proper wallet that you are mining to currently.  Just give them all your info and they will help you out.  Might take up to a week to get a response.  Took me 3 days.
EMWEE

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:21:09 PM

I was running on electroneum space pool but decided to switch my miners to nanopool since i have some ethereum rigs at nanopool as well. Its been way more stable then any pool i tried before on electroneum. Most other pools don't allow workerid what really are a must whenever a rig is down.

jyakulis

J

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:35:40 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 03:02:32 PM by jyakulis

It may be bad luck. But I have a tough time mining this with Vega: computer crashes, ddos on pools, hashrate drops....ugh

I can mine Sumokoin for days without checking in on my miner.

Ledipaa

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:43:18 PM

ETN pool is down, or atleast the site shows nothing. Mining still continues  Shocked
Saphire

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:31:58 AM

My payment has reached maximum payout (it is 1000 ETN) but they still didnt send my ETN coins..

leonix007

Grow with community

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:54:09 AM

My payment has reached maximum payout (it is 1000 ETN) but they still didnt send my ETN coins..

It will take a while, just be patient, it is a great virtue Grin

I always encounter this, just sit and relax, it wont take an hour or two otherwise, buzz them at support email them at etn@nanopool.org
crocozino

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:34:39 AM

worst pool for electroneum, ever. period. imho
I've been there over then 4 days, and I saw I'm getting less like 10-15 coins less then on other pool, do not like it
the ridiculous 500 coins minimum  payment
no, thanks, there is much better alternatives
wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:38:06 PM

500 is the default minimum, but you can set it to 100.
Cheesy For me it's actually the best so far. Tried hashparty, space, electromine.fr, electroneum.ovh and a few others I can't remember, and all of them had stability issues. Nanopool seems to be the most stable ETN pool. The fact that it's 65+% of the total ETN network probably speaks for itself. Smiley Not completely trouble-free though, there's been no payouts for 9+ hours now, something's stuck I guess.
Kalyst69

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:04:10 PM

I agree with Wacko, I tried a lot of pool and I have the best stability on Nanopool

Host your ASICs in Siberia for $0.07/KW all inclusive. Contact me for information.
Saphire

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:00:34 PM

It will take a while, just be patient, it is a great virtue Grin

I always encounter this, just sit and relax, it wont take an hour or two otherwise, buzz them at support email them at etn@nanopool.org

It's been 10 hours and still no payment yet.
I also checked Top Miners they ae the same. No payment for 15 hours for everyone.
Wahyu0907

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:06:55 PM

can be easier to mining etn.
hold ETN until to the moon..
wacko
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:21:36 PM

yep, no payments for all pool miners. Is other nanopools pay? Grin May be pools owners already said us, thank you folks for your hard mining))?
Considering how much money they're making from these pools in fees, and how little coins they would run away with right now (last payment was only ~ 11 hours ago) — doesn't seem very plausible. Smiley
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:27:57 PM

minning other coins on nanopool, all is stable, getting coins 1-2 times every day. But gets less then whattomine shows:( Plz advize good eu pool for small miners?

oddity2505

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:51:02 PM

minning other coins on nanopool, all is stable, getting coins 1-2 times every day. But gets less then whattomine shows:( Plz advize good eu pool for small miners?
It's a good pool in my experience. Whattomine can't predict how many miners would join and what the difficulty would be the next day. So when the difficulty grows, it's natural that you'd receive less coins than expected.
P00P135

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:59:26 PM

I've been there over then 4 days, and I saw I'm getting less like 10-15 coins less then on other pool, do not like it

I've tried just about every Electroneum pool and nanopool is the most stable and reliable sofar.  I get paid within 2hrs of reaching my payment threshold every time without issue.
Saphire

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:11:28 PM

No payment yet !
I checked other miners from top miners most of them got paid 1-2 hours ago.

But mine has not yet..

Saphire

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:01:59 PM

I gave up mining this f.cking pool.
I tried to send ETH from my destktop wallet to Cryptopia and it has gone in 10 minutes. There is no problem ETN chain.
The main problem is that etn.nanopool.org

I begin to mining at https://etn.fairpool.xyz.
I adwise you NOT to mine on Nanopool. They dont send payments !
wacko
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:23:42 PM

They did send me mine. And of course this has nothing to do with the ETN blockchain, they've got some kind of internal problem with payouts (when there's a huge backlog of transactions stuck in the mempool, the payouts would still get processed by nanopool, they'd just have the "pending" status and you'd see the TX ID). In fact, they've just sent me another payout as well, only 20 minutes ago, and this one is still in "pending":

So yeah, there is a problem with payouts at nanopool, but they seem to be processing them, just not as fast as they used to. Did you open a support ticket with them?
narkaska

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:15:26 PM

it is nor working for me. When i start the miner it sees only 2 gpus from 6 and stops. for eth it works fine.
You have to increase virtual memory and then it should work just fine.If you have 6x8gb gpu’s then your virtual memory should be 48gb or 48000mb if you have 6x4gb gpu’s then set virtual memory to 24gb or 24000mb
rode1l

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:28:43 PM

What is the proper local.conf using sgminer for nanopool to mine ETN?

I'm using sgminer and it is showing that it's hashing. I have already been mining for almost an hour but "account not found" shows on nanopool.
Necroface

Activity: 518

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:47:08 PM

interesting, i wanna try too but i can not trust electroneum,  i could not decide.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
mxrz

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:41:51 PM

Had one payment stuck in pending on Saturday, no tx on the chain... Emailed support, they fixed it on Sunday. Stable pool, responsive support, better returns than whattomine says. I couldn't be more happy with Nanopool.
tf2addict

Activity: 675

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:09:18 AM

Nanopool has been very profitable but in the last day I seem to be losing about 10% of my hash rate compared to previous.  Anyone else experiencing this?
tf2addict

Activity: 675

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:10:49 AM

I gave up mining this f.cking pool.
I tried to send ETH from my destktop wallet to Cryptopia and it has gone in 10 minutes. There is no problem ETN chain.
The main problem is that etn.nanopool.org

I begin to mining at https://etn.fairpool.xyz.

They've never missed a payment for me.

I trust Nanopool way more than the no name pool you linked.
wacko
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:38:42 AM

Nanopool has been very profitable but in the last day I seem to be losing about 10% of my hash rate compared to previous.  Anyone else experiencing this?
Yep, having exactly the same issue for the past ~24h, I thought it was just me. Although it looks like it's getting back to normal now.
slanislaw

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:31:12 AM

Anyone elses revenue down 50% today?  Huh
tadeus1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:24:40 PM

50% no, but its steady going down the past few days.

last 5 days - dropped from 348 to 199.
199 257 267 229 348

but it can be contributed to many things. First probably is there has been lots of people coming in and going off ETN since its price dropped significantly, then went up a bit, then again dropped.
Lets not forget also a lot of auto-switchers who follow whattomine and switch constantly. difficulty and hashrate has been going up and down ..etc.
oddity2505

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:50:09 PM

Anyone elses revenue down 50% today?  Huh
Has anyone expected that ROI of less than two months would last forever? It's not 50% down compared to yesterday, but rather 50% down from ~3-4 days ago level.
WDCluB

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:07:22 AM

The long time without orphans and then two orphan blocks right after pool upgrade.
Very strange.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: