Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:35:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Last call for cheap PXC,WDC and FTC  (Read 2698 times)
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 04:12:45 PM

Who fell for this premined scamcoin pump+dump scheme? Really? History totally repeats itself. And it's been like no time since this happened last time.. Seriously, w t f ?

Jealous people are here Roll Eyes Let them be.

I'm not a scammer. Smiley

Who said scammer? Huh

I said.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mercSuey

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 04:23:35 PM

Who fell for this premined scamcoin pump+dump scheme? Really? History totally repeats itself. And it's been like no time since this happened last time.. Seriously, w t f ?

Jealous people are here Roll Eyes Let them be.

I'm not a scammer. Smiley

Who said scammer? Huh

I said.

Hey Anduck, I did a quick analysis of your past posts.  I see you inquired into ASIC chips from Bitfury and you're a Ripple supporter.  Want to take a guess how much Satoshi pre-mined?  Oh, what about XRP?  What percentage of XRP total coins do the devs currently own?  Don't worry, I already know the answer to those questions.  Now piss off you contradictory troll.
Exalt

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 04:35:58 PM

...... Now piss off you contradictory troll.

lol  Cheesy
Anduck
Legendary

quack

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:39:22 PM

You apparently do not seem to understand how Ripple works or why XRP exists.

About PXC..
Who would use/buy/whatever a crypto coin that's a complete copy of someone else's work, therefore having nothing new implemented AND it's premined heavily.
Now, Sir, could you imagine why would someone waste his time to make useless coin that's not even close to fair distribution? Suckers buy it when the preminers are trying to scam people to buy it.
Did you see the hype "SOON IT WILL RISE I PROMMISSSSE I PROMISE SIR I KNOW HUUUGE NEWS INCOMING BUY WHEN YOU CAN" (this topic OP) and some people, probably you, too, bought this useless garbage-coin.

Preminers dump, suckers buy.

Want to buy some duck-coins? I've got few for sale... pm me! Cool (PS. THEIR VALUE WILL RISE A LOT IN THE NEXT MONTH, HUGE NEWS YOU KNOW)

nawazish1

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:45:12 PM

About PXC..
Who would use/buy/whatever a crypto coin that's a complete copy of someone else's work, therefore having nothing new implemented AND it's premined heavily.
Now, Sir, could you imagine why would someone waste his time to make useless coin that's not even close to fair distribution? Suckers buy it when the preminers are trying to scam people to buy it.
Did you see the hype "SOON IT WILL RISE I PROMMISSSSE I PROMISE SIR I KNOW HUUUGE NEWS INCOMING BUY WHEN YOU CAN" (this topic OP) and some people, probably you, too, bought this useless garbage-coin.

I knew these kind of people will come to our forums with these words because of the announcement hype which was not even intended. No one forced anyone to buy anything.

Guys Plz ignore this troll. He is just here to taunt us cause he didn't came in early.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
Anduck
Legendary

quack

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:54:15 PM

About PXC..

I knew these kind of people will come to our forums with these words because of the announcement hype which was not even intended. No one forced anyone to buy anything.

Guys Plz ignore this troll. He is just here to taunt us cause he didn't came in early.

My kind? As in people who spot obvious pump+dump get-rich-quick scheme scams?

Check your own thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211165.0
See even the front page full of scam/premine accusations, virus in miner etc.

nviere

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:55:24 PM

About PXC..

To be honest I was a little disappointed with the announcement as well. I still have faith the developers have great things ahead
Anduck
Legendary

quack

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:56:24 PM

I am pretty amused of the amount of shill accounts in the main thread of PXC. They really do a lot of work to scam people. TBH guys, you're a bit late with your shitcoin, the alt-coin hype is pretty much gone already!

To be honest I was a little disappointed with the announcement as well. I still have faith the developers have great things ahead
I wish they would use their skills on something productive instead this.

nviere

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:58:04 PM

I am pretty amused of the amount of shill accounts in the main thread of PXC. They really do a lot of work to scam people.

I don't think there are fake accounts. I spoke with at least one way before PHX
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:58:25 PM

About PXC..

You can see that in almost all coin releases. Because there are always people like you ready to bash other coins. Even ripple is called a scam coin. Why do you support it. I know you would say that you have researched it alot then why not research about PXC aswell and not listen to other people.

Anduck
Legendary

quack

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:01:37 PM

About PXC..

You can see that in almost all coin releases. Because there are always people like you ready to bash other coins. Even ripple is called a scam coin. Why do you support it. I know you would say that you have researched it alot then why not research about PXC aswell and not listen to other people.

I understand why people call Ripple a scam. BTW it's not a "coin"..... I support Ripple at some level due it being something new (and probably useful) instead of these garbage coins without anything that helps cryptocurrencies at all. I dont need to do a research on PXC since it's a 100% copy of Litecoin. Or did you change some basic variables, very nice and innovative indeed.

I hope you're indeed just trying to troll and actually you understand what I mean by all this.

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 08:10:04 PM

About PXC..

I understand why people call Ripple a scam. BTW it's not a "coin"..... I support Ripple at some level due it being something new (and probably useful) instead of these garbage coins without anything that helps cryptocurrencies at all. I dont need to do a research on PXC since it's a 100% copy of Litecoin. Or did you change some basic variables, very nice and innovative indeed.

I hope you're indeed just trying to troll and actually you understand what I mean by all this.

I know you want innovation but sometimes better services are more needed then innovation. Whats the use of the innovation which is useless. In the case of PXC the coin itself is not innovative but the developers are innovative.

If you want to know about the brief history of PXC you can read this thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246481.0

I also have a question that whats so new in ripple?? Huh

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 08:28:58 PM

About PXC..

I know you want innovation but sometimes better services are more needed then innovation. Whats the use of the innovation which is useless. In the case of PXC the coin itself is not innovative but the developers are innovative.

If you want to know about the brief history of PXC you can read this thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246481.0

I also have a question that whats so new in ripple?? Huh

True, there are enough coins.
What we need is an economy, services, ease of use, ease of access, public outside crypto community, etc. Smiley
mercSuey

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 01:09:17 AM

About PXC..

You're mistaking the forest for the trees.  Although XRP is not a 'coin', it does have a value which people can buy/sell.  So call it what you want:  coin, IOU, whatever.  The devs own almost ALL of them.  And they're leeching (ie. profiting) off virtual currency growth.  And bitterness over devs profiting (regardless if it's better for the security and development of the blockchain) is essentially what your 'pre-mine = scam-coin' argument is motivated by.  You and your argument falls flat....just like your use of red, all-cap font.
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 01:17:01 AM

Look, in my opinion services make the coin. If anything overtakes Bitcoin, it's going to be something that is functionally identical (or superior) and that can simply be used at more places in more different ways. One could actually think of these cryptocurrencies as a way of self-generating startup capital for an idea or business venture in this early age of cryptocurrencies. Once the majority of cryptocurrency services are already well-established in every possible aspect of society, this strategy will no longer work, but for now it does.

For example, say a group of developers have a great idea for a cryptocurrency-based service or services, but they need some kind of financial incentive in exchange for their work (everyone has to eat). So, they can clone their own coin (making however many improvements they might like along the way) and then start developing high-quality cryptocurrency services that only use their own proprietary cryptocoin (like PXC in this case, or at least as PXC was originally pitched). If their services are high quality and start to gain users, their coin will go up in value, therefore making them money. It's like a way of enabling people to issue their own stock almost, which is something pretty powerful when you think about it.

So that's why I don't have a problem with "clonecoins" like PXC or FTC or any other number of altcoins.

Oh, and with the partnering of WDC, PXC, and FTC now there is even MORE financial incentive for not only all the developers involved with these three coins, but for all the stakeholders of these coins as well. Truly exciting times.

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
JohnCar (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 01:27:53 AM

Look, in my opinion services make the coin. If anything overtakes Bitcoin, it's going to be something that is functionally identical (or superior) and that can simply be used at more places in more different ways. One could actually think of these cryptocurrencies as a way of self-generating startup capital for an idea or business venture in this early age of cryptocurrencies. Once the majority of cryptocurrency services are already well-established in every possible aspect of society, this strategy will no longer work, but for now it does.

For example, say a group of developers have a great idea for a cryptocurrency-based service or services, but they need some kind of financial incentive in exchange for their work (everyone has to eat). So, they can clone their own coin (making however many improvements they might like along the way) and then start developing high-quality cryptocurrency services that only use their own proprietary cryptocoin (like PXC in this case, or at least as PXC was originally pitched). If their services are high quality and start to gain users, their coin will go up in value, therefore making them money. It's like a way of enabling people to issue their own stock almost, which is something pretty powerful when you think about it.

So that's why I don't have a problem with "clonecoins" like PXC or FTC or any other number of altcoins.

Oh, and with the partnering of WDC, PXC, and FTC now there is even MORE financial incentive for not only all the developers involved with these three coins, but for all the stakeholders of these coins as well. Truly exciting times.

Post of the day !

TIT coming soon..............
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 01:31:06 AM

That describes how I look at this too Smiley
mercSuey

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 03:26:51 AM

Post of the day !

Agreed.

It's the reverse process of what Apple, Facebook, and Amazon has done or will be doing.  They already have the brand and the IP and now they're creating virtual currencies to keep money flow 'in-house' and to provide an additional mechanism to increase consumer incentive to stay within their respective web-ecosystems.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 10:32:45 AM

You made my day. Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: