Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:43:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: --  (Read 3542 times)
mtmc (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:35:41 PM

Hmm it is getting better and better

im starting to feel more better  i found this shit coin

What I don't understand is why bitcoin will be in your wallet and tradidng MTN with bitcoin will be so late.....

What do you mean? As soon as you will receive the wallet, you'll be able to trade inside our app. Buying and selling are mining MTN blocks.

As example you buy and 0.0001 btc and you sell at 0.00011, means you got profit and the block reward will be divided by this profit.

So if i want to start trading , there must be also buy orders or what?

Yes, there will be buy and sell orders. 2 types of trading, virtual and real. The only difference is that real will be equal with 70% with hash of a block and virtual just 30%. At the begging we do not expect so much real trading, so just having MTN in the first stage will offer you the right to get reward from blocks

wow thats cool! hehe nice
just 0.0005 btc for all of this? it seems to be a good investment Smiley

The airdrop can become bigger, up to 4 times the regular. The maximum you can pay is 0.002 btc or 0.08 ether
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mtmc (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:13:19 PM

our twitter bounty : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2568634
mtmc (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:11:17 AM

First stage is over! We will start to distribuite confirmation e-mails!
mtmc (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:33:29 AM

3 Days left until the end of Second stage!
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:35:30 AM

hey i got the email regarding first stage thank you

mtmc (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:41:53 AM

hey i got the email regarding first stage thank you

I'm glad you have received it! DON'T forget to join the second stage!
mtmc (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:59:25 AM

2 days until the end of the second stage
mtmc (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:55:11 AM

6 hours left to join the second stage! Third stage is coming!
mtmc (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:56:51 PM

Stage 2 Ended. Soon we will send confirmation e-mails.

Stage 3 just started registration phase.
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:02:29 PM

Why people say that it is an airdrop when it is really an ICO?... and more... why people still pay for things that should be free (if it is an airdrop)? I can't understand that... obviously I'm out of this  Embarrassed
mtmc (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:21:44 PM

Why people say that it is an airdrop when it is really an ICO?... and more... why people still pay for things that should be free (if it is an airdrop)? I can't understand that... obviously I'm out of this  Embarrassed

It is not an ICO, it is an airdrop. There is a small tax paid in order to avoid abusers or people that are trying to do multiple registrations or give-away hunters.

Also as details, the airdrop tax is paid only once
Mister k

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:47:33 PM

Not sending you anything!

This is the most obvious scam form I've ever seen.

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:48:22 PM

It is not an ICO, it is an airdrop. There is a small tax paid in order to avoid abusers or people that are trying to do multiple registrations or give-away hunters.

Just provide few conditions, like an active bitcointalk account and / or ETH wallet with specific minimum amount and you reduce the abuse.
mtmc (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:41:32 PM

Not sending you anything!

This is the most obvious scam form I've ever seen.

We are already over with stage 3 of distribution.

Just provide few conditions, like an active bitcointalk account and / or ETH wallet with specific minimum amount and you reduce the abuse.

We don't want to reduce abuse. We want to have no abuse and until now we succeded.

There are arround ~480 users registred and we are happy with the volume of trading at the moment.
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:47:24 PM

Yes, help this person create his pyramid scheme. It's actually pretty clever. Pay him a fee up front to get the coins, then pay people to trade them with that convoluted Proof of Trade thing you made up. That makes the coin look like it has volume. There is actually some merit to this idea. Although I would say buyer beware. I wouldn't trust anyone who uses the word airdrop then charges a fee, especially one of this size.
John Joseph Mago

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:50:55 PM

Nice great project.
mtmc (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:22:35 PM

Yes, help this person create his pyramid scheme. It's actually pretty clever. Pay him a fee up front to get the coins, then pay people to trade them with that convoluted Proof of Trade thing you made up. That makes the coin look like it has volume. There is actually some merit to this idea. Although I would say buyer beware. I wouldn't trust anyone who uses the word airdrop then charges a fee, especially one of this size.

You have the right for an opinion. We are going to continue our project and keep announcements about what is going to happen.

Nice great project.

Thank you!
Ultra777

Activity: 155

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:25:35 PM

Is there a wallet? And it's not an airdrop at all if you need to pay to participate  Angry

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
mtmc (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:33:55 PM

Is there a wallet? And it's not an airdrop at all if you need to pay to participate  Angry

You learned the wrong way of airdrops and got used with useless and scam coins made just developers profit.

Here is a different thing.

To answer to your questions, yes of course it is a wallet. It will be open for a general use at the end of the airdrop.
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:46:50 AM

No updates, no replies. Still have not received any info or emails.

At this point I would say I paid for the 4x bonus to save you all from making the same mistake.

Steer Clear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: