Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 02:53:39 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]SCAM COIN/FIRST ANTI SCAM PROJECT/BONUS 100%  (Read 2287 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bouli

Activity: 112

Facebook.com/LoanOrLease

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:42:45 PM

Maybe is sounds to good to be true....but the idea is good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nhatminhvo

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:48:48 PM

How can you grow a coin when there is no community  Undecided Undecided Undecided
gorbal

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:50:06 PM

Sounds really good. At least this will be related to something really decentralized, because 90% of project have nothing to do with decentralization.

Yes, but if website will be managed by same moderators, it will be definitely out of decentralization.
We will appoint anti scam website moderators every month via bitcointalk voting poll, so we will have different moderators every month. If anybody have a different ideas please post them. We are planing to create a decentralized website to protect crypto investors from scammy and fraudulent projects and decentralization must be the main goal of that website.
Appointing moderators via bitcointalk poll is a very good idea, but how information will be added to website? For instance: I have the reasons to believe, that project is a scam and applied with this info to website. What will happen next?
jemura

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:53:36 PM

How can you grow a coin when there is no community  Undecided Undecided Undecided
We are not growing any coin here, please read the ANN.

Technically it was Moses that had the first tablet that could connect to the cloud.
nhatminhvo

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:55:13 PM

We are not growing any coin here, please read the ANN.
Ok. I read through it. good luck hii Roll Eyes
jemura

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:59:01 PM

Sounds really good. At least this will be related to something really decentralized, because 90% of project have nothing to do with decentralization.

Yes, but if website will be managed by same moderators, it will be definitely out of decentralization.
We will appoint anti scam website moderators every month via bitcointalk voting poll, so we will have different moderators every month. If anybody have a different ideas please post them. We are planing to create a decentralized website to protect crypto investors from scammy and fraudulent projects and decentralization must be the main goal of that website.
Appointing moderators via bitcointalk poll is a very good idea, but how information will be added to website? For instance: I have the reasons to believe, that project is a scam and applied with this info to website. What will happen next?
This is a really good question. Your application must be accompanied with some kind of proofs, that mentioned project or ICO is a scam. It is much more better to have a link to official scam accusation thread on bitcointalk. After reviewing all info provided by you, appointed moderators will decide about listing that project in website database. I repeat again, if anyone has any suggestions, please post them. 

Technically it was Moses that had the first tablet that could connect to the cloud.
bambarmia

Activity: 140

When nothing is going right, go left.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:05:37 PM

The idea of decentralized anti crypto scam website is perfect, however it must be a good website with reputable moderators. Are you planing to built that website by yourself, or by hiring a developer? 

1f you c4n r34d 7h15, you r34lly n33d 2 g37 l41d
jemura

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:14:47 PM

The idea of decentralized anti crypto scam website is perfect, however it must be a good website with reputable moderators. Are you planing to built that website by yourself, or by hiring a developer? 
After ICO will be closed, we will hire a developer via announcement on bitcointalk. We will present his offer and all his previous works to community and only after that we will pay him via escrow, to avoid any problems.

bambarmia

Activity: 140

When nothing is going right, go left.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:24:04 PM

After ICO will be closed, we will hire a developer via announcement on bitcointalk. We will present his offer and all his previous works to community and only after that we will pay him via escrow, to avoid any problems.
You mean that website developer will be chosen by community? That sounds good. I mean, if we will have developers and moderators chosen by community, this will look really decentralized. I like this. But the website structure must be still discussed here.

1f you c4n r34d 7h15, you r34lly n33d 2 g37 l41d
jemura

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:30:17 PM

You mean that website developer will be chosen by community? That sounds good. I mean, if we will have developers and moderators chosen by community, this will look really decentralized. I like this. But the website structure must be still discussed here.
Yes developers and and moderators will be chosen by community and website structure can be discussed for sure.

gorbal

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:45:18 PM

This is a really good question. Your application must be accompanied with some kind of proofs, that mentioned project or ICO is a scam. It is much more better to have a link to official scam accusation thread on bitcointalk. After reviewing all info provided by you, appointed moderators will decide about listing that project in website database. I repeat again, if anyone has any suggestions, please post them.  
Thanks for your answer mate. As mentioned we still have discuss a lot of details before hiring a developer, because as mentioned website must be really decentralized, otherwise it will create a lot of problems.  
elimi

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:49:38 PM

How can you make everyone who will follow this ico believe that their capital remains

jemura

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:54:33 PM

How can you make everyone who will follow this ico believe that their capital remains
Sorry, i did not get your question.

jemura

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:55:51 PM

Thanks for your answer mate. As mentioned we still have discuss a lot of details before hiring a developer, because as mentioned website must be really decentralized, otherwise it will create a lot of problems.  
Yes I know, that website must be fully decentralized and with the help of community we will achieve it for sure.

mosprognoz

Activity: 126

I wish my wallet came with free refills.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:03:44 PM

Hiring a developer with a help of community and paying him via escrow is a good idea. Appointing mods via bitcointalk polls is a good idea too. But the most important thing is the rules of adding scam projects to that website. We must discuss that issue.  

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening.
panorama

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:12:45 PM

Hiring a developer with a help of community and paying him via escrow is a good idea. Appointing mods via bitcointalk polls is a good idea too. But the most important thing is the rules of adding scam projects to that website. We must discuss that issue.  

I agree with this. Is there a basic framework you've already identified for the site, or do you need the community to help figure this out as well.

I think something along lines of a BBB site, where community members can contribute would be good. BBB has different categories of "issues", so we could have different categories of common scams. There should also be a mechanism or place for the company to respond or defend themselves and offer a resolution.

panorama

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:14:59 PM

I agree with this. Is there a basic framework you've already identified for the site, or do you need the community to help figure this out as well.

I think something along lines of a BBB site, where community members can contribute would be good. BBB has different categories of "issues", so we could have different categories of common scams. There should also be a mechanism or place for the company to respond or defend themselves and offer a resolution.

Here's the BBB site for reference:

https://www.bbb.org

mosprognoz

I wish my wallet came with free refills.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:24:15 PM

Here's the BBB site for reference:

https://www.bbb.org
I agree with you, that there should also be a mechanism or place for the project creators to respond or defend themselves and offer a resolution. There is no doughy about that. Re: bbb.org and ripoffreport.com they are mainly designed for reporting of all kinds of scams. But in Scam Coin case we are talking about crypto scams. And I also would like to know if there is a basic framework already done for website.

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening.
AidenCasanova

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:24:30 PM

now after i read about this idea, i wonder what is the definition of SCAM actually in cryptocurrency??
if one person run an ICO (let's tell that their idea is good) but failed to reach minimum ICO so the project cancel or delay, much of people that i know will tell it SCAM
actually i agree with this post

and also i want to know more about voting...
let's said that we choose someone with higher popularity than other, but someone have better mind than him but less popular will lose
how can you solved this? we are not choose an idol here...

who can make a vote?
one man can make too much acount to join that vote if no strict rule

▌ ━━━ adbank │ a powerful online ad platform built on the blockchain ━━━  ▌
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽      WHITEPAPER     │    DECK      ︽︾︽︾︽︾︽
▌ ━━━  Pre-Register for Token Sale ━━━ ▌
jemura

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:33:42 PM

now after i read about this idea, i wonder what is the definition of SCAM actually in cryptocurrency??
if one person run an ICO (let's tell that their idea is good) but failed to reach minimum ICO so the project cancel or delay, much of people that i know will tell it SCAM
actually i agree with this post

and also i want to know more about voting...
let's said that we choose someone with higher popularity than other, but someone have better mind than him but less popular will lose
how can you solved this? we are not choose an idol here...

who can make a vote?
one man can make too much acount to join that vote if no strict rule
You got the point, but we will try to place in voting list anybody with good experience in this field and anybody will be able to vote for them via bitcointalk polls.  

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.