Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 04:49:25 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]SCAM COIN/FIRST ANTI SCAM PROJECT/BONUS 100%  (Read 2258 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jemura

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:06:52 AM

WEBSITE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM  |

OUR MISSION

During fourth quarter of 2017 Crypto market was flooded by fake and scam projects like Ethereum Dark; Ethereum Gold; Ethereum Cash; Ethereum Blue; Ethereum Silver; Bitcoin Red; Bitcoin Silver; Bitcoin2X; Litecoin Gold, Neo Gold, Dash, Gold, Dash Cash… and many others. Very soon we will have Bitcoin, Ethereum and other famous crypto currencies in all Mendeleev table elements and in all colors on coinmarketcap. All this so called projects are created by scammers using scammy airdrops and pump and dump scam schemes. This is happening thanks to free ERC20 token creation possibility via Ethereum platform and in collaboration with scammy exchanges, that are listing any shit token with any name and logo, without any problems. Also we have hundreds of absolutely useless shitcoins listed on coinmarketcap. Putin coin, Trump coin, Clinton coin, Rasputin coin, Big boobs coin, Pizza coin, coin for marihuana growers, coin for dentists, coin for travelers, coin for hookers, coin for anarchists … e.t.c.. Currently we have around 3 500 !!! ICO’s on the market and most of them are scam, just a good looking website, fake (purchased) white paper, millions of free ERC20 tokens issued via Ethereum platform, no working product, fake and unknown team members. People who have been with the crypto market for a long time will understand these schemes of scams very easily, but the noobs who are easily blinded by vaporware and false claims will fall for it.

Because all of this, we decided to create a real scam coin. There is no team, and no white paper. The amount of issued ERC20 tokens is very limited (380 000) and created exclusively for speculation purposes. There will be no airdrops, no bounty campaign and all unsold tokens will be burned. So we will avoid the dumping possibility after listing on exchanges. All assets collected during ICO will be donated to charities and used to create a anti scam website for crypto community, so any scam project, any scam ICO, any scammer could be added to the database of that site, and any potential crypto investor can check that database any time. Anti scam website will be completely decentralized and managed by bitcointalk community. Join us, let’s make a crypto world free of scammers and let’s make some money trading first official scam coin in the world

WHY SCAM COIN ?

The reason is very simple.

Almost all ICO’s are creating millions of tokens, they are giving away about 10-15 % of that tokens for bounty campaigns, 10% they are paying to team members  and the rest of tokens, which are not sold to investors are still kept by ICO creators. After listing on exchanges, all bounty campaigns participants, team members and creators with their unsold tokens are dumping all this massive amount on exchanges . The price is collapsing immediately, and never recovers back in near future.  For instance: Total ICO tokens 20 000 000; Price of each token during ICO = $0.5; Tokens sold = 15 000 0000; Tokens paid to bounty campaigns participants and campaign managers  = 10 % from 15 000 000 tokens sold =  1 500 000 tokens;  Tokens paid to team (staff) = 10% from 15 000 000 tokens sold = 1 500 000 tokens; Unsold tokens (kept by creators) = 5 000 000 tokens. Total tokens for potential dumping on exchanges = 8 000 000 tokens . Just imagine what will happen to the price, after such huge dump. In most cases ICO’s never succeed and 90% of them are failing to achieve promised goals. That’s why decreased price on exchanges never recovers and investors are loosing their money.

The case of Scam Coin is completely different. Total tokens created = 380 000; Price of each token during ICO = $0.28 Tokens paid to bounty campaign participants = 0; Tokens for team members = 0 tokens;  Unsold tokens = 0 all of them will be burned. In “Our Mission” we are promising to create a anti scam website for bitcointalk community members and for potential ICO investors with database, of all scam and suspicious projects. We will deliver this website within 30 days after ICO will be finished and all money left will be donated to charities.

Conclusion: Our project will avoid any dumping after listing on exchanges. We will achieve all goals promised, in a very short time. So, if investors will hold a little bit after listing on exchanges, there is a  possibility of a very good ROI (Return of investment). Join us, let’s make crypto world free of scammers and let’s make some money, by trading first official Scam Coin in the world.

WEBSITE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM  |

Token Specification :

Name : Scam Coin Token

Contract : 0xa3f901456770f26b282cc09b781cf781a2c487e5

Symbol: SCC

Decimals: 18

Total Supply: 380 000

1 Ethereum = 1250 ScamCoin (SCC)

Scam Coin ICO STARTS:
December 15. 2017. (15/12/2017) — UTC 15:15 (3:15)PM

Technically it was Moses that had the first tablet that could connect to the cloud.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jemura

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:08:00 AM

NO BOUNTIES, NO AIRDROPS, NO TRANSLATIONS NEEDED. THANK YOU.

Technically it was Moses that had the first tablet that could connect to the cloud.
gorbal

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:24:19 AM

I went through your website. Could you tell me please, when are you planing to launch that anti crypto scam website? Thank you.
jemura

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:38:55 AM

I went through your website. Could you tell me please, when are you planing to launch that anti crypto scam website? Thank you.

Anti crypto scam website will be launched within one month, after ICO will be closed.

bitekoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:44:10 AM

I like this direct, open approach that SCAM takes.  Grin Grin

mosprognoz

Activity: 126

I wish my wallet came with free refills.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:48:51 AM

WOW.. Official Scam Coin  Grin To be honest, we really need some kind of anti scam website, that you are promising to deliver, because there is no such one currently I guess.. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening.
jemura

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:53:05 AM

WOW.. Official Scam Coin  Grin To be honest, we really need some kind of anti scam website, that you are promising to deliver, because there is no such one currently I guess.. Correct me if I'm wrong. 
No, there is no such website currently.

ICO INVESTOR

Activity: 329

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:56:46 AM

I like this direct, open approach that SCAM takes.  Grin Grin

NO BOUNTIES, NO AIRDROPS = NO COMMUNITY   Grin
gorbal

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:02:40 PM

You are right  Grin But this looks like a social experiment, we will see how the project, without bounties and airdrops will proceed.
jemura

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:23:01 PM

Yes there is no team, no white paper, no bounties and no airdrops. All this is officially stated on our website and here in ANN. There are some reasons for that.

1.Almost all ICO's have team members, but who are they ? Nobody knows. Just some guys with profiles on twitter  Grin

2. Almost all ICO's have a white paper, but is it written by team members ? No, in most cases it is purchased. Anybody can buy a good whitepaper for $1500

3. Almost all ICO's have a bounty campaign. Is it effective ? Well  this is a hard question, because only 10 - 15% of ICO websites traffic is coming via facebook and twitter (main bounty campaigns) and there is a danger of a huge dump from bounty campaigns participants at the end of ICO (Price of token is collapsing) 

4. Airdrops ? They are mainly used in scammy pump and dump scheme projects.

5. Are bounty and airdrop participants real members of ICO community ? This question is hard to answer.... Grin

CHEERS  Grin

panorama

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:33:52 PM

This is a pretty good way to give back to the community by helping build a website that can benefit everyone.

mosprognoz

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:38:56 PM

This is a pretty good way to give back to the community by helping build a website that can benefit everyone.

Yes mate, I completely agree with you. We really need a good website with scam projects database, because crypto market is overloaded with scam ICO's and scam projects and a lot of people are loosing their money. I will put my two cent in this project, because I hate scammers.

panorama

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:47:29 PM

I hope it's like a wiki style website where different people can contribute and it's moderated by the community to help keep it being overloaded by scammers.

jemura

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:06:16 PM

I hope it's like a wiki style website where different people can contribute and it's moderated by the community to help keep it being overloaded by scammers.

Yes, anyone will be able to contribute content and website will be moderated by people appointed via bitcointalk voting poll, so it will be fully decentralized.

gorbal

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:13:52 PM

Yes, anyone will be able to contribute content and website will be moderated by people appointed via bitcointalk voting poll, so it will be fully decentralized.
Sounds really good. At least this will be related to something really decentralized, because 90% of project have nothing to do with decentralization.
aksakov18

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:14:16 PM

weird name
but maybe by that name people would rather trust ico in this project.
with total small dev supply maybe be a little hesitant to follow ico in this project
panorama

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:20:40 PM

weird name
with total small dev supply maybe be a little hesitant to follow ico in this project

It's kind of funny...the name Scam Coin makes me curious to know what it's about. If they called it Anti-Scam Coin, I probably wouldn't have been as curious.

jemura

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:24:43 PM

weird name
You are right the name is funny  Grin But, tokens supply is very small (Only 380 000) and we do not have any bounty campaigns, so there will be no dump on exchanges after ICO will be closed. For small traders it is a good opportunity to get a good ROI (Return of investment) 

mosprognoz

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:28:45 PM

Sounds really good. At least this will be related to something really decentralized, because 90% of project have nothing to do with decentralization.

Yes, but if website will be managed by same moderators, it will be definitely out of decentralization.

jemura

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:40:34 PM

Yes, but if website will be managed by same moderators, it will be definitely out of decentralization.
We will appoint anti scam website moderators every month via bitcointalk voting poll, so we will have different moderators every month. If anybody have a different ideas please post them. We are planing to create a decentralized website to protect crypto investors from scammy and fraudulent projects and decentralization must be the main goal of that website.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.