Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where do you think bitcoin will be by the end of this year.
$15,000
$20,000
$25,000
$30,000
$35,000

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price reaches $15,000+  (Read 765 times)
Toxzngx

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:44:48 AM

I expect bitcoin prices to be more than this and it's not just me that maybe a lot of people who want bitcoin are increasing, with the rising bitcoin probably a lot of people who invest in bitcoin and it will make investors more secure if bitcoin from day to day increases

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:00:30 AM

I expect bitcoin prices to be more than this and it's not just me that maybe a lot of people who want bitcoin are increasing, with the rising bitcoin probably a lot of people who invest in bitcoin and it will make investors more secure if bitcoin from day to day increases
Bitcoin prices may up high than the current price today. I am confident it will reaches more than $20k, a prediction but who knows anytime price may surge up. Though many things will happen so lets see this year ends.
karabasss

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:33:35 AM

Literally a week ago he said that he would not break the 15k record and now it's bigger than 16k, so I'm even afraid to make forecasts. Just wait for the time, which clearly does not upset us.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:51:09 AM

Bitcoin prices may up high than the current price today. I am confident it will reaches more than $20k, a prediction but who knows anytime price may surge up. Though many things will happen so lets see this year ends.
In my own speculation bitcoin value were play into $15,000 up to $20,000 before end of this year, because I see that this year bitcoin value will not increase above $20,000 due to more users are holding their bitcoin and save it for the future future value. Some people didn't know that holding bitcoin and other crypto currency will affect the circulation of all coin.

In addition, if you notice bitcoin value now was steady on their $16,000 price that's why I can't expect above $20,000.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:50:10 AM

Literally a week ago he said that he would not break the 15k record and now it's bigger than 16k, so I'm even afraid to make forecasts. Just wait for the time, which clearly does not upset us.
Everything is just predictable, last week he based on the situation at that time and predicted bitcoin prices cant exceed 15k but now it is different. The price of bitcoin at the end of the year is very difficult to predict accurately.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:31:34 AM

by this year end, bitcoin price will cross upto $20k and no doubts exist about that, because we are one step ahead to hit that $20k price by this year end. and the massive price hike will happen after this holidays. in my own predictions after these year 2017, bitcoin price will hit $20k and by the first month of 2018, it will cross over $25k after a dip. it is just a prediction.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:34:16 PM

by this year end, bitcoin price will cross upto $20k and no doubts exist about that, because we are one step ahead to hit that $20k price by this year end. and the massive price hike will happen after this holidays. in my own predictions after these year 2017, bitcoin price will hit $20k and by the first month of 2018, it will cross over $25k after a dip. it is just a prediction.

You are probably right that we will see price reaching if not breaching 20k but for the moment is seem stable at this 17k range.
Dont expect to see price going maybe over 25-30k still seem little unreal for the moment now. Maybe we will after this year GOLDEN year for bitcoin gonna see little different on for the next. Maybe we will see price stable whole year and then again we could see bigger improvement in price.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

pushkarmore

Activity: 241

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:59:27 PM

I agree that bitcoin is really on a steroid because of the way it is moving up day by day. Many professional crypto traders already predicted this price level a few months back, but they never expected that this price level will be coming at lightning speed. Now it has been tough for the predictors to predict whether how much price will it attain by the year 2017 end and how much time will it take to reach over there. But yes I can say that it will touch to $20,000 by the year ends.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: