Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:11:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin now slowly drop should i sell?  (Read 4524 times)
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:03:07 PM

Bitcoin now drop for a while should I sell this or hold what should I do?
I have huge btc in my wallet.
Please share your opinion about this.
just a little advice, hold your Bitcoin until the end of the year, many say the price will break $ 25000 at the end of the year,
but all back to you, you want to sell or not ..

Realist247

Activity: 154
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 10:28:01 PM

You should have sold immediately after the last run-up and in the interim bought alt-coins.  If you sold BTC and bought Litecoin, for example, you'd be up another 50% on top of the ATH of BTC.  Personally, after the futures markets open I plan to enter into alt-coins since I believe that the futures markets will cause their prices to drop as well initially.  If I had to choose between BTC going from $15K to $100K vs. Litecoin going from $150 to $1000....there's no contest in my mind.  The ROI is identical but I'd hope that anyone with a brain knows which scenario is more likely...especially since one of the two has use as a currency and, in my opinion, the next generation in crypto....at least for the next 6-12 months while the other will wallow and whither due to scalability nightmares.
Polonium

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:32:56 PM

I suggest not to sell, price corrections are normal after a steep jump of bitcoin price, I think you should take this opportunity to invest more. Bitcoin price history shows that this is common, but after a minimal price drop, it is bound to rise again. Be patient.

kingsatosha

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:25:26 PM

Many are speculating bitcoin to reach atleast $20k before a correction, they are the same people who thought bitcoin price will be dumped after reaching most waited ATH price of $10k but it didn't. Same can happen when it will be over $20k, I would suggest you to sell half when it will be at $20k within next few days (before bitcoin future will be listed) and keep half for future gains.

Bitcoin is still bullish and to sell I am waiting for reversal signal...
the signal will if the \wall street\ is considering backing bitcoin in favor of stocks ,that will rise this bullish to .............
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:37:41 PM

I think we dont have to be panic we should make your own decission because we really have our own luck of choosing or maybe we have our own way of making decision based on our belief and experience so that we can really make money of gain a profit on it.However we can really make some refference based on everybodys experience if we really trust.
dillo666

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:49:19 PM

I think you missed the pin point to sell Bitcoin.
It may drop further but not surely.
It's all yours decision as you should see the market trend daily and wait for 1-2 days to put sell entry.

❍ Treon ❍ │▌▌▌  TwitterTelegram  │▌▌▌ ❍ Treon ❍
Utilities payments made  simple
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ███
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:52:17 PM

Well i think that is a normal thing in crypto currency world the volatility. If you were for a long term investment you will hold it and wait for the price to go up. But if you are in a panic mode think lots of time before you sell and if think you had earned profit already it is up to you to decide. Your the only one who can decide for yourself.

sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:23:47 PM

If i were you, i will keep holding it. Dropping of bitcoin price is normal thing. Its one of bitcoin's behavior. Don't panic instead be calm. But if you really want to sell because you think its a wise thing for you to do or your in need of cash paper money perhaps then go for it. As you have said you have a huge amount of btc in your wallet so there is nothing to be worry about if you sell. I think your in a strategy of buy and sell. Thats what all traders do. They buy and sell. If you really want to sell I suggest not to sell them all leave some of it in your wallet. And try to invest it for a long time and you will see the outcome. And yet the decision is yours.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:26:58 PM

If you haven't a good plan about holding you can sell now, especially if you have an urgent need of fiat money. Otherwise keep holding you bitcoins because the price will go up sooner or later and this way you will generate more profit.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:28:07 PM

if im to do some decision on this ! i will choose to buy more , selling bitcoin was 2 days ago and today is the time to buy more coins and wait for the next pump ..  remember that segwit will take place this 17th of the month and more on next year on the first month
laxinternational

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:28:41 PM

I read many threads like this before, I know you get confused during crashes but you shouldn't sell your bitcoins. Bitcoin is volatile and it can jump up to old high levels within hours or days. Hold it tight.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:42:16 PM

don't sell it because it will increase again it is just for the meantime but i don't think it will last, keep your bitcoin and hold it then wait again just don't sell it now the time will come for that.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:52:54 PM

Bitcoin is just correcting itself you can sell your profit but be sure you will not zero your wallet, because experts predict it will go up to $50,000 probably the highest and besides there are many fork coming so you can have a lot of new bitcoin fork coming it still pays to keep your bitcoin in your wallet.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:55:34 PM

Don't panic. Just hold your bitcoin, it's value will increase again in no time. Investing in bitcoin is a long term investment and will undergo ups and downs, just be patient man.
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:58:18 PM

If you are aware of stocks, Bitcoin is like that. It is like a company that you get a share and watch if it grows or not. However, what I read in investment books is that in terms of investments, we should think of long term, that even though Bitcoin is slowly going down, We should not change our course because it can grow some other time.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Tuanken897

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:00:11 PM

Everybody should not sell bitcoin at this time
When Number of seller is greater than number of buyer ==> btc price will go down
But when you keep it, its price will raise again soon...
That's my opinion...
Neddie1908

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:08:06 PM

At this time, everybody should not sell bitcoin, but if you are in need of cash well you could but most likely it would be better if bitcoin is skyrocketing, that would be the time where you should sell your bitcoin

▬ ▬▬▬   The First & Largest Payment Processor of Over 75 Cryptocurrencies   ▬▬▬ ▬
█ █          CoinPayments          █ █
▬ ▬▬▬   Over 375,000 Vendors Accross 217 Different Countries   ▬▬▬ ▬ (https://www.coinpayments.net/)
joesan2012

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:10:10 PM

I think you should take it easy and chill, don't panic selling ,beside bitcoin price dump is not a problem at all . Yeah, maybe bitcoin will dump but I think it will run for 10k to 12k but , it will still price up ,but we dont have exact date or when this will happen . Definitely you can still participate bitcoin dump, just buy and buy more bitcoin when it dump and see the result after it pumps. Goodluck mate  Smiley
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:10:54 PM

YES...If you want to enjoy your profit you may sell it.But there is nothing to panic so much as it does not drop to that extent.And also you can buy it later at low level, if you sell it.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
fayrouz

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:19:35 PM

If I were you guys, you will wait 'til everything will back to normal, be wise always.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: