Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:11:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I sell my ETH to buy BTC??  (Read 1481 times)
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:17:51 AM

Why sell ethereum when it want to goes up. I think now is time for bitocoin to retrace and ethereum to goes up. And all erc20 token will be up too. Hold your ethereum untill the end of year or buy another token arc 20 or buy dollar instead untill bitcoin creat its new support.
I also keep ETH because I believe the price of ETH can rise very high in 2018. Most people are focusing on Bitcoin this year but by 2018 new investors will focus more on ETH as this is the best market in cryptocurrency.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Alex Nedin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:37:11 AM

I guess that's not a good idea since ethereum also has a potential altcoin.The value might be low now due to the problem it encountered lately like "cryptokitties"  but it slowly recovers to +4.92% at this moment. It's still good to hold and invest ethereum, it do still have a good value and a chance to grow more in the future.

ETH is a very very good investment opportunity because it has a very very good team behind it
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:14:24 PM

Before this huge growth on bitcoin, I decided to buy some Ethereum. Since the price of ETH is slowly going down with the growth of the BTC, should I sell my Ethereum to buy Bitcoin again? Thank you in advance, Im new to this!
You could have sold that batch so you could make money while holding Bitcoin and then you could go into Ethereum again because the price is lower now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cryptodonuts

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:14:16 AM

I would usually say hold ETH, but with the current traffic problems I just might change my mind.

soon will be the correction, soo if you have a very big amout, maybe t's better to sell  Undecided
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:04:50 AM

i suggest you should keep your ETH rather than selling it, because not everyone can easy afford bitcoin when bitcoin price is too high, so the best way is to invest in eth and hold until bitcoin drop to buy.

purangko

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:13:14 AM

Before this huge growth on bitcoin, I decided to buy some Ethereum. Since the price of ETH is slowly going down with the growth of the BTC, should I sell my Ethereum to buy Bitcoin again? Thank you in advance, Im new to this!

Bitcoin and ethereum are both good investment. If you prefer to sell more of your ethereum just to buy bitcoin then there's no wrong decision on that matter. Bitcoin remain on the top and still increasing the value and hitting 20,000 dollars last few days. Even bitcoin value temporally go down it doesn't mean that you will not earn good profit in holding it.

pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:17:54 AM

I should say "NO". Eth has its price surging now from 420$ last week to 740$ today. That's a good price hike of an alternate coin so i think, you should hodl your ETH or better yet, invest more. As to bitcoin, it's market price also falls a bit today and it's worth keeping eye on it because it's time to invest on it too if its market price will go down more.

Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:44:12 AM

I guess that's not a good thing, you better sell bitcoin and buy ethereum. because currently the price of bitcoin is very high and ethereum price prediction will also be higher in the future is suitable for long-term investment.

serhiopower

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:31:23 AM

Well, judging by the market nowadays, ETH is growing up, but not so fast as BTC. If you keep both, the wise decision would be taken.
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:49:03 AM

its your own decision my friend because ethereum and bitcoin is steady rising in the market and specially holidays is coming also so expect more rising prices in bitcoin and altcoins
oturanbilboa

Activity: 454
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:47:11 AM

I would usually say hold ETH, but with the current traffic problems I just might change my mind.

soon will be the correction, soo if you have a very big amout, maybe t's better to sell  Undecided

How do you know? Why come a correction?
We are still in the early days of the rise.

coinjack1337

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:49:05 AM

Hold Ethereum, people will soon start to recognize how unuseful Bitcoin is and will dump it back to 1000$  Cool
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:00:52 AM

it seems to be wrong, you should sell bitcoin to buy a little eth, because now eth already has a good price and will always continue to rise in some time.

oturanbilboa

Activity: 454
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:10:29 AM

I do not think I should sell it before it's over $ 1000.
Even if a very fast rise can reach up to 2000 dollars. Sellers will regret.

Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:46:02 AM

ethereum is now starting to show a fixed price, within a few months of this Ethereum already have a price that reaches $ 900, if it is like you better hold Ethereum until the price you want because Bitcoin is now so high the price may be a good idea you save Ethereum you have today.
dubinsky

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:43:27 AM

don't. stand alone ethereum yours and just wait for investment because the current ethereum is beginning to experience a positive increase and continue to increase. Guests experience the sedan bitcoin negative with steadily decreasing prices.
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:54:53 AM

Keep it if I were you, wait for it to reach $5k if you can. Ethereum is now making it's comeback out of recent congestion. Since LTC made a huge punp ealrier, Ethereum was alarmed. Well if it didn't do so, all it's investors would switch to another. Better to buy Bitcoin with fiat rather than using your Eth.

DibiaVxosis

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:01:03 AM

As you can see the price bitcoin is higher than eth but it does not mean Bitcoin grow up faster than Eth. Bitcoin rise 16 times since January but Eth rise 70 times, so you should keep Eth to get bigger profit.

jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:11:28 AM

As you can see the price bitcoin is higher than eth but it does not mean Bitcoin grow up faster than Eth. Bitcoin rise 16 times since January but Eth rise 70 times, so you should keep Eth to get bigger profit.

you got some point but still bitcoin is still higher and more profitable when compared to etherium. people nowadays especially newbies are only going for bitcoins because they see that bitcoin is a hell much valuable than etherium or any other coins though if your trader and not new to crypto then you know that etherium is still worth to hold because it has some advantage that bitcoin doesnt have like stable price and it can also act as a gas when sending or conerverting your tokens on some online exchnage.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:15:58 AM

Just hold your ethereum and don't rush all things, ethereum price increases slowly and having its own shine in cryptocurrency world. Yes bitcoin price is huge at the moment and good to invest if you newbie in this industry but don't sleep on ethereum that gradually rising in the past few weeks, and like bitcoin it's safe to invest on ethereum too because of its development every year. I hope they add more features on ethereum for more people to invest here. So holding ethereum is a good way if you want huge earning in the future.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: