Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:50:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price is out of control  (Read 2991 times)
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:59:58 PM

This proves that Bitcoin does not need any help from either the bank or government. Bitcoin is decentralized that can make the price out of control, whether it will go up or down. Demand of Bitcoin is also very much because a lot of people are starting to believe in Bitcoin as best investment.

It's evident that many people now are buying bitcoin and making huge step to learn about this. I was surprise that bitcoin reach new highs after highs. It means there is a great possibility that bitcoin will go to $25k to $50k or even high. I believe many people now are crazy to know about bitcoin and some of my friends now are asking what is bitcoin but i offer them this long time ago.

i use to be a hunter
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:04:48 PM

I know that everyone gets excited when the price is increasing but you should probably think about this twice, those who don't have bitcoin yet, should probably wait a little bit more before buying, just to see how things will go in the upcoming hours/days and as for those who already have bitcoin, If you're hodler and you actually can afford to lose whatever you have then just continue to hodl otherwise, you may think about selling. In the meantime, I suggest reading the post by theymos on Reddit, very useful.

Interesting article. No one can give a good prediction for BTC. Some overestimated some underestimated. People have good reasons o hold/sell.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:19:50 PM

True. But you know what, I have not seen stability in Bitcoin especially in the past month. It then goes without saying that when you incline others to buy in only when there is stability, it is never going to happen. It is mainly because stability does not take place in this business; it never happened. One moment you have all the gains but a minute later you are back in the 'norm'. But one thing's for sure, Bitcoin's value does not go extremely low. It has always maintained its becoming mainstream once price correction has taken place. Thus, always a win-win if you know when to HODL. 
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:26:43 PM

I know that everyone gets excited when the price is increasing but you should probably think about this twice, those who don't have bitcoin yet, should probably wait a little bit more before buying, just to see how things will go in the upcoming hours/days and as for those who already have bitcoin, If you're hodler and you actually can afford to lose whatever you have then just continue to hodl otherwise, you may think about selling. In the meantime, I suggest reading the post by theymos on Reddit, very useful.
Thank you for this useful info. Will certainly wait for a bit and see how things will be in the coming days.

ir.hn

Activity: 322
Merit: 54

Consensus is Constitution

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:27:50 PM

You are only afraid because you don't know why it is rising.  I do.

Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:33:27 PM

Yet in any case, experience is not much needed, bitcoin will be a correction now and in the future will continue to grow, then the question is more likely to worry only if how to make maximum profit )
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:38:13 PM

Yes, it was crazy. I hope it took a break and the price will stabilize around the current level, although I would not be surprised by further drop to $12-13k.
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:39:38 PM

I do not believe that Bitcoin prices can go out of control. There are many coins that they can not control the control of their hands-free price. They could lose a lot of money, it seems to me that they turned the pump on purpose. Perhaps satellites are afraid of futures and Bitcoin is preparing to leave the market
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:20:16 PM

Yes it is true. The price of bitcoin cannot be control by anyone. It always fluctuates in the market wherein no one knows when it will up or down.
The big thing that affects its price aside from the economic performance of each country , is the demand or response of the public in their business.
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:30:40 PM

The price or the value of a bitcoin is not on our control. Because of the high demand of bitcoin nowadays the price is continuously increasing and i personally that i don't expect that the bitcoin reached this value at this moment, very impressive.
elie_s

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:36:02 PM

But what if it increases more what if bitcoin will never hit below 12k or 11k no1 will know I think it's better to wait for the correction if u want to invest in bitcoin

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:41:46 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 06:29:51 PM by Virtual miner

This is the biggest demerit of decenetralization price would boom up absolutely out of control. There cannot be any buyer freeze or seller freeze which means that everyone would be prone to drastic volatility each day. moreover a 24 hour market makes it even worse because there are separate hours on which each country trades. So I would say its better to stay away from trading in cryptos unless you are an expert who can notice each change keenly.
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:44:45 PM

yeah the value of btc is out of control really,i didnt expect to that it will rise to 17k for only a short period of time then sudden decrease.its something that can be sure what will happen next,an on and off of price is unpredictable,but for the time being its price is something that uncompairable than the last how many years.its just a fact that btc's value is cant be cant be controled.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

Yes, it was crazy. I hope it took a break and the price will stabilize around the current level, although I would not be surprised by further drop to $12-13k.

It looks to me like it is going to stay around the 14k-15k range. Alts seem to have recovered, so that is a sign that the altcoin money pump is over.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:47:24 PM

The last days bitcoin makes me worry a lot..From one side i like the price is up, my wealth grows thanks to this pace, but i realize, that this situation on the market is abnormal,  this is similar to manipulation of BIG players with the goal to make huge amount of money!

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:47:55 PM

That is why a lot of financial analysts say Bitcoin is a bubble because of its volatility. They have not encountered such a huge disparity in the rise and decline of Bitcoin's value in such a small period of time. Hence, it is safe to say that they deem it unsafe to invest in it with such instabilities.

You can say that the price movement of Bitcoin is a scheme to make big money but who can verify such when none can even figure who started Bitcoin to begin with? Who can benefit from the rise and decline? Are there people who are behind this? Who can tell?
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:50:54 PM

This proves that Bitcoin does not need any help from either the bank or government. Bitcoin is decentralized that can make the price out of control, whether it will go up or down. Demand of Bitcoin is also very much because a lot of people are starting to believe in Bitcoin as best investment.

One of the reasons why bitcoin price really gies up is because of many people are investing with bitcoin.  They are buying some in the hope that its price will continue to goes up.  Just hoping that its price will continue to goes up and that many people will still invest.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:54:12 PM

Well, hey, the price might have been out of control just recently but it's going down pretty quickly, this might be a bull trap or it might be a full-on correction coming up here, not sure based on the look of the market so far. Seems to be hovering around $14k but there might be a lot less support for it at that level than there is a bit lower.

Bitcoin would have been dropping like a rock if there weren't people trying to buy even more of it on a downturn, that's the big saving grace for the market right now.
vestenvinden

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:56:50 PM

Bitcoin has been a risky investment for many years. If it was rock solid, everyone would have invested in it long ago.

And of course it cannot keep going up with 100 % a month! But I dont think we have reached the limit yet

NEYolks

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:57:51 PM

People dont understand why the price increase by this fast speed , that let big place to suspicious sentiment and fear
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: