Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am i late to buy bitcoin now ??  (Read 7289 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:13:00 AM

The price went down for this week and that's going to be one of the best time to get a good buying rate for bitcoin. And for those that are still thinking that the price can fall once again and you are waiting to that point to buy cheaper coins if I were you I'm going to start buying now. It's weekend and for sure after Christmas day these on sale alt coins especially bitcoin will start to become expensive again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Xeon201

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:17:09 AM

Since the price of bitcoin is now n crazy price, then you are really late because if you think, this is not the right time for you to buy bitcoin as you can see the price is high, you should buy bitcoin if its price goes down again that time you can buy more bitcoin and then you have to wait gain for the price to goes up again.
joan26

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:22:49 AM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me
For me, I think now the right time to buy because the price is going down and down this week, or maybe next week the price of bitcoins going down again, that's the right time, they say another fork will happen before the year ends so what are you waiting for, grab it or you'll be left again, better try than sorry.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:27:34 AM

From my point of views and my experience about bitcoin since last four years it's not too late to buy bitcoin now there is also a chance to buy bitcoin and gain the more profit in the future because now a days the price of bitcoin is countinously increases so if you buy bitcoin now a time also you may got more profit in the future also aap there are also a chance in bitcoin to buy it now but if you delayed more to buy the bitcoin so there are no more chance to gain the profit in the future.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:32:36 AM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me

Hey, this is a great time for buying. Buy as soon as possible. Make this an urgent schedule. I know that you know that the price of Bitcoin has gone down as low as $8,000 or $9,000 in the past several hours. But right now, it is beginning to bounce back but the price has not yet bounced back fully. You can still hurry up and start buying now. The next days will once again be an upward movement for Bitcoin, that is why if you want to gain a little bigger you have to do it now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
amin1372

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:34:41 AM

I think it is a suitable time to buy bitcoin, it seems it goes up after Christmas holiday.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:49:01 AM

Truly yes I figure it may be past the point of no return. The movement of BTC at this moment is moderate. On the off chance that you got in one/two months back you would've increased some brisk money yet now it is somewhat late to get it. Have a go at investigating some altcoins they can possibly develop and that is the place you can contribute your 1500 USD.
Juzion

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:53:06 AM

U are not late u still have time until btc gets 500k$ each
icoDealDeckcom

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 01:28:04 PM

Hi this is Max Cash from youtube channel Crypto A GoGo.

My Blockchain Travel and Accommodations Platform has just been accepted to the ICO DEAL DECK Start Up Incubator program.

On my youtube channel I will be doing Crypto entertainment and travel shows to promote our Travel and Accommodations Platform .

My show launches NEW YEARS EVE! Don't miss It. Meet my crew of Bikini clad Go Go Girls.

One of the things I will be talking about on the Crypto A Go Go show is an investment strategy for value. This strategy can be applied to any type of investment to produce long term value and high profits.  Shocked

I am not an investment adviser or register broker just an opinionated guy. Do your own research and make your own decisions.

Crypto investing is very high risky. Never invest more than you can afford to lose. Wink

Hey Bro tune in to my show New Years Eve to learn my investing for value and profit secrets.  Roll Eyes

icoDealDeckcom

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 01:34:35 PM

Hi this is Max Cash from youtube channel Crypto A GoGo.

My Blockchain Travel and Accommodations Platform has just been accepted to the ICO DEAL DECK Start Up Incubator program.

On my youtube channel I will be doing Crypto entertainment and travel shows to promote our Travel and Accommodations Platform .

My show launches NEW YEARS EVE! Don't miss It. Meet my crew of Bikini clad Go Go Girls.

One of the things I will be talking about on the Crypto A Go Go show is an investment strategy for value. This strategy can be applied to any type of investment to produce long term value and high profits.  Shocked

I am not an investment adviser or register broker just an opinionated guy. Do your own research and make your own decisions.

Crypto investing is very high risky. Never invest more than you can afford to lose. Wink

Hey Bro tune in to my show New Years Eve to learn my investing for value and profit secrets.  Roll Eyes

Never too late to invest in BITCOIN if you use Dollar Cost Averaging!! It is my secret investing weapon. MAX CASH...
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:39:21 PM

I think many people asking the same question but for me it's never too late to get some bitcoin. It'll probably continue to increase. If you buy them now and wait long enough, you can make a profit.
Yes you are not late to buy bitcoin. In bitcoin gives you a chance to success. Investment in bitcoin is a key to become rich and successful in future. Buy bitcoin now and start to invest this is our chance to become successful and financially stable in future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:41:21 PM

Hello Lordshiva! You are not late to buy bitcoin now. You know why because the value of the bitcoin currently in the markets drops 1BTC = USD 14-15k around, and then wait a few months it will increase. You can start to invest with a little amount so that you can study very well the graphical chart of the value. Remember investment is too risky. Good luck and have fun!
tigan_gangmei

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:42:55 PM

People have been asking the same question since Bitcoin was below 1K. Go jump in  its never too late.

Tigan_Gangmei
nemesis_

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:49:29 PM

I read some news last night about cryptocurrencies drastically crashing. One of these is bitcoin. Due to the decrease in price of bitcoin, you can probably buy this and gain profit in the days or weeks to come as bitcoin showed us that it has a great potential to astronomically shoot up in value. It may crash today but it will certainly shoot up again.

safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:52:09 PM

probably better buy now, the more bitcoin awaited the higher the price.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:08:14 PM

nothing late if you deal with bitcoin. because bitcoin is asset, every year it value will increase, and every time it value can decrease or increase. so you can take profit from that.
you can get little doze of money and make sure that your economy be good than before you know about bitcoin. so, do it now
janah

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:27:37 PM

Im suggestinf that you should buy now because in the future when all people will invest in bitcoin the demand of bitcoin will increase and the price will increase also because the supply of bitcoin is low thats why you need to invest now or it will go higher in the future.
Amakaamy

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:40:53 PM

It's never late to buy Bitcoin, in my opinion I think this is the best time to buy and hold because next year 2018 Bitcoin will increase in price. So my advice to people is to buy Bitcoin now and keep.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:32:17 PM

1st search in google about this matter and then you will get good answer.
my opinion you are not late.its still early to buy bitcoin

Freyya08

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:35:51 PM

I don't think your late simce there is no right time as to when to buy bitcoin. Although, bitcoin value for the last few days have been so low and i don't really know why. Those days would have been the perfecttime to buy some bitcoin since its value now is starting to rise and i do hope it will continue to rise.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: