Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am i late to buy bitcoin now ??  (Read 7300 times)
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:52:18 PM

Of course you can still purchase bitcoin, it still continues to rise in price, which means you can earn on it. Buy!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
nyong

Activity: 213
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:02:33 PM

I think because bitcoin price down, you must buy bitcoin now and you can hold your coin until bitcoin price go up
I believe you will get many profit
Gusbaaa

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

Bitcoin is currently appraising its value over time because of its supply is also diminishing. It means that the more demand of bitcoin, the higher its price will become but it does not mean you are to risk your personal assets in your house and sell it just to bought some. Remember, Bitcoin is not the only digital currency in this era. You just need to study and learn about cryptocurrency and you'll be able to know trade about digital currencies. There have been some big ups and that means there will be some big downs coming as well.
Due to the recent big moves a lot of new investors are expecting similar moves to happen in the short term. I don't believe that will happen but I am confident if you take a multi-year view of your investment you will win.
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:41:12 PM

There is no late to buy bitcoin. If you want to invest better investment from now on. Because bitcoin prices have reached its peak. If you still do not really understood what bitcoin it is better you seek to know about how profitable investing in this forum. Because this forum is very helpful for newbies who want to invest like bitcoin.
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:56:37 PM

No, you are not too late. Currently bitcoin price little bit down & I think it's proper time to buy bitcoin. May be bitcoin give us another opportunity to buy. I believe bitcoin price will increase within few months & definitely create another history regarding price. So you can go with bitcoin without any fear & hesitation.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:24:43 PM

There is no late to buy bitcoin. If you want to invest better investment from now on. Because bitcoin prices have reached its peak. If you still do not really understood what bitcoin it is better you seek to know about how profitable investing in this forum. Because this forum is very helpful for newbies who want to invest like bitcoin.
If we check and compare the previous year price of bitcoin with the currency, we can say that we  are late, but on other side if we study the market and see the potential of bitcoin and the interest of the people in bitcoin, then we can say that still we are not late and still it is the best time to invest money in bitcoin and get some profit from it.
bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:34:32 PM

No, you are not too late. Currently bitcoin price little bit down & I think it's proper time to buy bitcoin. May be bitcoin give us another opportunity to buy. I believe bitcoin price will increase within few months & definitely create another history regarding price. So you can go with bitcoin without any fear & hesitation.
8k8$ for each BTC isn't a little bit down if you saw how much for each BTC in the December 2017. Only 3 months and the price is dropping so huge and so much people(investors) are slowly losing their trust on this market .
I don't know any solutions for this problem but think we need to unite together because we only can do this when we're a united.

Ogorun

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:51:08 PM

Since bitcoin's trend continuous to increase, we can't say that it is late to buy bitcoin. Though it hit its highest value since, it will slowly fall down again and back to its normal value. To maximize the money you have, you can monitor bitcoin's value where it is lowest. And then you can buy one so that you can buy low and sell high in the future to get your desired profit.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:06:38 PM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me
If you invest for a long time, 4-5 years or more, I think you can buy right now. If in the short term it is better to wait for a price reduction of at least 8 thousand. This is just my opinion.
We respect your opinion sir but in my opinion we can buy bitcoin now a days because it’s not so late it’s a very good time to buy bitcoin and if you think more about it so then it will be late so without going to waste the time buy bitcoin as much as we can because it’s very good for you but in coming time its price will be change and no one can buy then.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:08:24 PM

There is no such thing as late in buying Bitcoin. Buying the dip is a good practice of investing in any cryptocurrency because the price will eventually recover in the near future.  We just have to bear with it and be patient enough in pursuing bitcoin and its course. My advice as soon as possible to buy it now, because this is a great opportunity and very promising, don't let you regret in the future. Take risk and believe in its capability of topping the charts again.
Mizinvrod

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:10:45 PM

Bitcoin is as of now assessing its incentive after some time in view of its supply is additionally lessening. It implies that the more request of bitcoin, the higher its cost will turn out to be however it doesn't mean you are to chance your own advantages in your home and offer it just to got a few.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:14:04 PM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me
You are not late , but in Actual surely you lost a big opportunity in your life to turn 3 btc into 3-4 times more value , no doubt gambling is bad but still we should not use gambling for the big profit with big risk , gambling is just made for fun purpose with small risk of the money .
Well here you had los your bitcoin , so don't think much about that and start from today to make big , currently bitcoin is at low profile by 40%+ according to all time high , so it will be more better for you to buy now and use that amount of bitcoin for the trading with perfect coins and intelligent way to make profit .
Otherwise if you will regret for that mistake and will no more start to get more in future then you will not get anything .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Ozan9

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:15:29 PM

You can buy bitcoin these days I have fallen to 9000 dollars and I think that next week it will increase to 11000 dollars again.
CryptoNick23

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:28:56 PM

No, just hurry up! Now is the best time to buy bitcoin.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:33:14 PM

You can buy bitcoin now because the price is down and is now 9000 dollars so you cn purchase bitcoin with cheap price compared to the previous price last few months ago.  I believe it's not too late because for sure the price of the bitcoin will increase again just be patient and for sure your money will grow
RebelSnake

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:36:55 PM

The best thing you can do is buy some coins when the next "downfall" happen. But.. there are a lot of other coins, you can pay attention to them.
joel123

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:41:56 PM

It's never too late to start something, buy the dip and hold out for the next bull run then sell and repeat. Investing shouldn't be something you take your mind off because you feel you came too late
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:50:38 PM

Great news for you because Bitcoin was now currently experiencing a dump situation so it means that the price for buying it will be much affordable for you and there will be no instances I think to state that it will be too late to buy Bitcoin because everyday was a great opportunity to buy and evenly purchase it so it will be best to start up buying for your own now and see that your initial balance can grow up into much larger quantity at the perfect time of it.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:53:05 PM

No your not late to buy bitcoin. Actually this is the season to buy bitcoin. In the beginning of the year bitcoin price is low and that is right time to buy. By the near year to end bitcoin will raises again to high and it will double the current price we have right now.
TeksLaban

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:59:40 PM

its never too late to buy a bitcoin, buy now because until today the price is low. i think that that time when it will reach its highest price again, is before this year ends. so buy now, besides bitcoin is a very nice investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: