Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:08:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am i late to buy bitcoin now ??  (Read 7289 times)
Lordshiva (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:48:49 PM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:52:32 PM

It's hard to say about this.
And none have the right answer for you. Expensive today maybe expensive tomorrow.
Few months ago bitcoin at 3k people scare about it ATH but after many ATH people feel confuse and FOMO with it.
Then just invest with which you can afford to lose

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
Headachez

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:54:22 PM

The longer you wait, the higher it will go. So, the sooner you get in the better. Its not stopping. I was thinking about investing at 9000. But I wasnt sure.. then it hit 10,000 and I was like, man no way. Then it hit 12,000... then 13, 14, 15, 16 and now 17! But who knows.... some say it will go to 50. Just dont invest money that you cant afford to lose.
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:01:36 PM

Bitcoin is currently appraising its value over time because of its supply is also diminishing. It means that the more demand of bitcoin, the higher its price will become but it does not mean you are to risk your personal assets in your house and sell it just to bought some. Remember, Bitcoin is not the only digital currency in this era. You just need to study and learn about cryptocurrency and you'll be able to know trade about digital currencies. You are never late. Never will be.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
shritin1707

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:26:47 PM

I will start with the customary statement, this is not investment advice in any shape or form about bitcoin or any other investment.That being said, treat this like any other high risk investment.Buy what you can afford to lose.If you are investing, then have a firm trading planning - entry points, exist and resistance levels to ensure you don't lose your entire investment.At this point I look for moments when the price drops to buy, I buy monthly and accumulate over time. There have been some big ups and that means there will be some big downs coming as well.
Due to the recent big moves a lot of new investors are expecting similar moves to happen in the short term. I don't believe that will happen but I am confident if you take a multi-year view of your investment you will win but its never late to invest  in bitcoin
shritin1707

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:34:20 PM

I will start with the customary statement, this is not investment advice in any shape or form about bitcoin or any other investment.That being said, treat this like any other high risk investment.Buy what you can afford to lose.If you are investing, then have a firm trading planning - entry points, exist and resistance levels to ensure you don't lose your entire investment.At this point I look for moments when the price drops to buy, I buy monthly and accumulate over time. There have been some big ups and that means there will be some big downs coming as well.
Due to the recent big moves a lot of new investors are expecting similar moves to happen in the short term. I don't believe that will happen but I am confident if you take a multi-year view of your investment you will win.

teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:00:14 PM

I suggest you buy now because while you contemplating on whether to buy or not bitcoin price keeps going up. So the earlier you buy the better for you
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:03:25 PM

Invest right now, the market is pretty down at the moment, and maybe if you buy right now you can make an easy profit in just a few days when it recovers from this dip

I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Wow, i lost a few cents of bitcoin a few years ago when it was less than $150, it was pure fun, i was not able to withdraw my bitcoins, because i didnt knew how to do it.. So i lost more than 2 bitcoins in an online roulette.

I am not a gambler, but i didn't had anything to do with those bitcoins. i really regret about that now.

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:12:47 PM

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me

It's really hard to say what will happen after futures gets launched (which is tomorrow). A lot of people is expecting a very big correction, from a 20% to 50% decrease in price, so it could be worthy to wait a little longer, and get bitcoins at a cheaper price. BTC is still very close to it's all time high, and still way ahead from where it was in just three days ago, so the correction everyone is talking about wouldn't be that strange. Of course we all know that BTC is very unpredictable, so I guess that the wise move would be to maybe invest half of your funds in case BTC goes up, and then decide what to do with the rest.

setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:17:07 PM

I think a person who wasted 3 BTC ( =45k $ at current price ) can easily spend much more ; but this time , I guess you have learnt a lesson .
Well, observing the massive growth in bitcoin price, I can say it will continue going up and up ; if you buy 0.1 bitcoin now with 1500 USD , this amount may be worth 0.05 BTC or much less in near future.
It's a kind a gambling, but with less loosing risk
Good luck to you
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:21:17 PM

You still can receive at least 2-4x, I don`t think that his price will get lower soon. Maximum a correction near Christmas.
AboeHoeraira

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:23:22 PM

many people have asked this every time again and after witnessing the a big increase everytime people asked this question; i can only say yes. buy Bitcoin. Also look into Alt coins which are cheaper and likely to rise; like litecoin for example which raised by 60% in recent days and is still very cheap compared to bitcoin.

Also; try to buy bitcoin after it dipped a bit, today it's around 14k this can be considered ''low'' since it was 16k yesterday, if you want to take the ''risk'' by buying today for 14k i'm sure you will be rewarded massivly soon when it goes  to 16k and beyond again in the comming days/weeks
ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:27:18 PM

I think many people asking the same question but for me it's never too late to get some bitcoin. It'll probably continue to increase. If you buy them now and wait long enough, you can make a profit.
Xerro1990

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:31:01 PM

Same here! Never too late.. do not put too much into the market now, but better buy a little bit than nothing..
Also have look at the altcoin market
Top altcoins like
Bitcoin Cash --> high potential and cheap in comparison to BTC
ETH  --> last weeks very stable
EOS --> long term good potential
DASH
 MONERO
Freegan

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:33:35 PM

The strategy that I often use when I am in your position, is to buy even if the price is high, but only with a minimum fraction of my capital, in this case it could be between 5 and 10%. If the price keeps going up, I will be already making a profit but I will continue to buy in small quantities.

But if the price instead of going up, goes down, I will take advantage to buy a higher amount, that is, I will use between 10 and 15% of my capital, and so on until I have invested all the capital I had.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:36:35 PM

The price of bitcoin is currently increasing and it is proved that it will increase continuously for a longest period so anyone who will know well about bitcoin will suggest you to buy bitcoin. I am also suggesting to buy bitcoin and invite your friends and family members to invest in it. They will be very happy from you if you tell them about this amazing investment.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:37:41 PM

It seems like you should decide on your own, and then you don't have to blame anyone but yourself for making an erroneous and unprofitable move that you are likely going to make. No one knows how Bitcoin is going in the nearest future, not even speaking of a more distant one. And those who do, they won't tell.
wellbit

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:11:01 PM

I think the iota altcoin has a great potencial, like others like litecoin, dash which have faster transactions than bitcoin.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:32:31 PM

You played a lot. As if I did not risk it. I would have to wait with the purchase. The bubble will break up soon. The question is whether BTC will then rise to this level. I'm not buying it in August. The price was 1700 $ = 1 BTC.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:50:49 PM

I think today the bitcoin price is too expensive, you should save your capital first, wait for bitcoin prices to fall, my prediction seems at the end of 2017 bitcoin will go down, because I see a lot of bitcoin sales. Good luck.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: