Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:50:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80980 times)
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:11:59 AM

I don't care of my investment which is vanished already and this isn't first time I watched similar situation. I will be more happy to see these scammers to be punished and made a example for other people who are thinking to deceive people using false information. They are caught this is good for the moment.

you are absolutely right, aside from losing money to this filthy scammers the most important is that they are cut by the sec, known to the whole crypto community and will be facing the law, they should be made example of so that others with similar motives will think before scamming investors.
this is very necessary otherwise there will be a lot more scam project disguise behind decentralized blockchain to scam investors, culprit should be filter out of crypto space before blockchain is turned to an access to make easy money using false information.
investors needs to be more careful of this scam project.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

Where can we track the progress on this case to keep us updated with the latest ? Anyone has any link or knows what are the nearest hearings in court ? Someone got highly positive feedback by SEC representatives on the recovery. That is clear they to be punished but if we can recover money why not to keep the hopes alive ?
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:48:16 PM

Is there a probability that SEC force to Titanium team to pay ICO investor's money?
They are going to be punished but this is not enough for the investors. They have lost money. The team must pay the ICO investor's money.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:58:02 PM

Where can we track the progress on this case to keep us updated with the latest ? Anyone has any link or knows what are the nearest hearings in court ? Someone got highly positive feedback by SEC representatives on the recovery. That is clear they to be punished but if we can recover money why not to keep the hopes alive ?
I read this thread but didn't see tha somebody wrote to SEC.

Hello! What about Bounty? I don't find any information..
Friend, bounty is finished and devs are scammers=)

I can wrote to SEC again and ask is any news but friends read SEC press releases https://www.sec.gov/news/pressreleases because i don't know english very well.
Last news which i saw https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2018/lr24160.htm
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

I read this thread but didn't see tha somebody wrote to SEC.

Hello! What about Bounty? I don't find any information..
Friend, bounty is finished and devs are scammers=)

I can wrote to SEC again and ask is any news but friends read SEC press releases https://www.sec.gov/news/pressreleases because i don't know english very well.
Last news which i saw https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2018/lr24160.htm

They are proceeding with everything now and I am sure there will be a decision very soon by the SEC. I think they also announced that there might still be money to be distributed to those who suffered from financial losses.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
SeaSoul

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:51:42 PM

I have couple of thousands tokens which probably will remain as lesson and memory of bad investment in my wallet. Dumping them don't recover not even tiny part of my investment where I bought. I will be more careful in past when it comes to deal with ICO's after this bitter lesson.

Oh yes it went bad for the investors here. This guy was rude and he had all the criminal energy to pull this off.
BonTonPlease

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

I have couple of thousands tokens which probably will remain as lesson and memory of bad investment in my wallet. Dumping them don't recover not even tiny part of my investment where I bought. I will be more careful in past when it comes to deal with ICO's after this bitter lesson.

Oh yes it went bad for the investors here. This guy was rude and he had all the criminal energy to pull this off.

Right but given how the SEC reacted I think he will be severely punished for what he did. Not going to be a free man anytime soon I can imagine.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:20:07 PM

There is a notice by SEC on the main website of the tbis.io with some useful links to get the latest on this case. That is best place to follow the proceedings it seems that case will reach to some solution very soon without putting us all to wait for long. How the things move that remain to be watched when it comes to return money to those invested in this project. This is a test case in my opinion which will define guide lines for future issues of this kind.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:55:35 AM

Is there a probability that SEC force to Titanium team to pay ICO investor's money?
They are going to be punished but this is not enough for the investors. They have lost money. The team must pay the ICO investor's money.

Michael Stollaire spent all his ICO money on a condominium in Hawaii and hookers. I don't think we will ever see our money again.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:17:35 AM

There is a notice by SEC on the main website of the tbis.io with some useful links to get the latest on this case. That is best place to follow the proceedings it seems that case will reach to some solution very soon without putting us all to wait for long. How the things move that remain to be watched when it comes to return money to those invested in this project. This is a test case in my opinion which will define guide lines for future issues of this kind.

Nice to know that the sec are very committed to this case and working hard to see that there is some form of justice to the victims of this scam project,
Yes am sure not too long now the sec will come up with a solution that will align with refund of affected individuals who put money in this unfortunate situation,
If this refund is successful it will really goes to show that scammers can not always go free without been punish by the law, an array of hope for investors.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:03:46 PM

He is used to scam the investors technically using inside hacking techniques. He is involved in XVG as well which was hacked twice in short period of time just like Titanium and nothing happened. He had to face karma and got caught for using unauthorized information of other companies. I think his fraudulent activities have reached to an end.
BonTonPlease

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:44:37 AM

Michael Stollaire spent all his ICO money on a condominium in Hawaii and hookers. I don't think we will ever see our money again.

When I read that with the condominium in Hawaii I had to laugh a bit because it's the perfect cliche. Cheesy

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:05:33 AM

What's wrong with this project?
Firstly, Titanium seemed to be perspective. Even after being hacked team presented new token and returned the same amount to investors.
Why did it fail?
Is there any exchanges which buy/sell TBARs?

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:05:18 AM

Firstly, Titanium seemed to be perspective. Even after being hacked team presented new token and returned the same amount to investors.
Why did it fail?
The project is dead. There is no more titanium, because of SEC investigation. pls. read some previous message or try to join telegram channel, you are going to understand what I want to say.
BonTonPlease

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

Why did it fail?
The project is dead. There is no more titanium, because of SEC investigation. pls. read some previous message or try to join telegram channel, you are going to understand what I want to say.

It's good that game is over even though we sometimes we don't like the SEC for what they are saying, in this case they have done the right thing for sure.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:57:11 PM

Hello everyone. I have wrote to SEC third time by email few days ago. And they answered me that they haven't news about titanium. So we need wait.
XCNP

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:12:21 AM

It will be long process to get partial or all money back from this project. First of all they need to recover the money then hearings and so many protocols to be followed. In usual daily life cases recovering money is a process of months and sometimes years. I don't see this differently but will be great for us all if partial money can be returned to us at least.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:24:38 AM

It will be long process to get partial or all money back from this project. First of all they need to recover the money then hearings and so many protocols to be followed. In usual daily life cases recovering money is a process of months and sometimes years. I don't see this differently but will be great for us all if partial money can be returned to us at least.

I agree, in addition, we even don't know they are going to take a decision in this way. I think it is better to forget the money. I don't have any hope that we are going to receive it.
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:31:09 AM

It is impossible to get compensate from this project once money is gone than it gone for always. If we look over the past history till nobody got succeed to recover his funds from scam project especially when SEC took action against it.
BonTonPlease

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:24:56 PM

Not a chance that all the money will be recouped. He already spent some if not all of it for luxury goods.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: