Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:46:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80977 times)
Restyler

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:54:41 AM

Lol this coin has officially died. A trading volume of only 9 BTC  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:40:53 AM

Lol this coin has officially died. A trading volume of only 9 BTC  Cheesy

No this project is not dead stop spreading false rumor, also the price just pumped to +20% so stop saying non sense. The team is working hard and didn't miss any deadline.
Watanabe1505_

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:12:17 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 03:38:11 PM by Watanabe1505_

This project can be trusted because CEO who has experienced and participated in several blockchain projects in the role of adviser. Moreover, Titanium blockchain project was accredited by two trusted institutions with quite high rank. So if they accomplished their work as what revealed it will be very huge.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:21:42 AM

As expected no HitBTC among new exchanges which have opened trading for TBAR. It has been added with new ticker to CMC which will be helpful now for recovery as all the confusion will go away with the passage of time. Team is active so no need to worry but chance to get cheap tokens like never before.

I believe the team and the project but we need a little bit more time to recover. There are many people who are waiting to get their coins because of Hitbtc. I think the downtrend can continue for sometimes.
There is also Bitcoin and of course market situation which is very bad at the moment.

Absolutely because it is a combination of bad market timing in general and the trouble that Titanium has to suffer from individually. Hopefully time will heal all the wounds.

It's a tough time for many projects out there now. Some of them are delaying their ICO, some even cancel it completely and alter the fundraising model. Those who make it through the crisis could be extremely strong in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:19:01 AM

Titans started a weekly TBIS newsletter, informing you of all that has happened over the past week and what  are planning for the future. Michael Stollaire will be picking the top 5 questions to answer each week, of which you can submit here:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfI0VlxbLHkyUp30Vo8M_w82jCtw-kpO-wH3wQm8t0qwOohLA/viewform?usp=send_form
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:22:00 PM

Titans started a weekly TBIS newsletter, informing you of all that has happened over the past week and what  are planning for the future. Michael Stollaire will be picking the top 5 questions to answer each week, of which you can submit here:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfI0VlxbLHkyUp30Vo8M_w82jCtw-kpO-wH3wQm8t0qwOohLA/viewform?usp=send_form

That is good to know, thanks for the update.
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:06:16 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 12:34:49 AM by g.m.tyshenk

I will not buy this slag, cheating from the beginning, my BAR is not changed, run away and save your money!!!

maks79... Did you not see my previous post?  
Do not blame Titanium for your mistake sending your money to the wrong contract address.

The old BAR contract address was:  

Token Contract Address: 0xc7579bB99Af590EC71c316E1Ac4436C535039594
Token Symbol: BAR
Decimals: 18

If you sent ETH to  0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819, then you sent it to a scammer who stole your ETH.

And if you  read some of the comments for this address on the  etherscan.io website  it shows many  others were scammed to sending their  ETH there:

COMMENT

Change4You  rey
3 months ago
"All of my ethereum is gone. it first went to adress 0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819 and now it is in 0xc3959273A9a0D6Baf6bf38813b8ea387495e2737. I don't know from who it is and I was working with metatask. I didn't do anything myself. But if you look the tansactions, then there is going much eth and tokens to that adress

COMMENT

rey  Change4You
3 months ago
The owner of that address is for sure very wealthy already. With all his/her victims. I could only imagine."

COMMENT

INVESTED505 By GoZeno
8 months ago
"i was just scammed out of my test coins on this site. i used etherdelta and metamask. i had 0.5 ether in my metamask account, ether delta is partially connected for withdrawl from metamask. i place the order from in etherdelta to withdraw from metamask, i went through but the coins never showed. so i click on the ether scan link and seen that it sent my coins to a different address. it was sent to this address Contract 0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819 ,its a scam. and i see that this address has tons of ether, it must be from hijacking other accounts. can you please return my coins."

COMMENT

Potchie Spies
2 months ago
"So i traced the transaction of my stolen tokens and I ended up here.
This is the wallet address where the thief transferred all of my tokens from myetherwallet.
My stolen tokens went to the wallet: 0xF30431d4e31e6E54d9338Eb8f54DA5eceaDc4cB4
and that wallet transferred it to this wallet: 0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819 Screw you thieves!"

COMMENT

ChasmTools  Henrry Kevil
3 months ago
It seems like everyone is getting scammed by this bullshit website - what the hell is going on?Huh? I just lost money to the same address that you have listed. What do we do?HuhHuhHuh??

COMMENT

Potchie Spies  ChasmTools
2 months ago
Who owns this wallet: 0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819??? We are all victims here! These thieves are all rich now!

There is a reason you never got TBAR, it looks like  you didnt send your ETH to the right address (Titanium) but you sent it to a scammer who has tricked many people using metamask and etherdelta with fake contracts or malicious script that changes the right address to his address. If you read the comments this scammer has used this same address to steal  ETH and many other coins from unsuspecting victims .
You should complain to etherdelta, why does it allow a hacker to continue stealing for you and others on their exchange and they do nothing.
adet23rc

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

I think its quite possible that the price is almost at the point where it should be even without any hacks. Whole market droped like hell. Just look at BAR graph before they were hacked. And think what the price could be without that hack.
0RajA0

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:24:02 AM

"Dear Community, Titanium will initiate a process to distribute TBAR to HitBTC BAR token holders. The HitBTC team confirmed last week that they will be providing TBIS with necessary wallet information for TBAR distribution to those who held BAR Token on HitBTC’s exchange at the time of our snapshot Feb. 21st. "

Any update regarding this ?
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:29:10 AM

You have depth in your observation and understanding the market behavior by saying with or without those series of bad events price had to reach at around current floor. It is fully agreeable having eyes on other markets as there is no escape not for even a single market from decline in its token's price. Titanium team has vision and with quality work some bad memories of past can be forgotten.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:38:10 PM

If you want to buy your titanium because you believe in the project and you trust the dev and the team is fine, but if you want to buy titanium just because today cost about $ 0.20 while in the Ico have been sold at $ 1 then you will make a big mistake .... because a token that today costs $ 0.2 in 1-2 months can also cost $ 0.02 and after 12 months can get to $ 0.002.

Make no mistake to buy because you believe it is low. Buy only because you have studied and believe in the project!
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:50:48 PM

If you want to buy your titanium because you believe in the project and you trust the dev and the team is fine, but if you want to buy titanium just because today cost about $ 0.20 while in the Ico have been sold at $ 1 then you will make a big mistake .... because a token that today costs $ 0.2 in 1-2 months can also cost $ 0.02 and after 12 months can get to $ 0.002.

Make no mistake to buy because you believe it is low. Buy only because you have studied and believe in the project!
You can be right, believing it's not enough first to understand the project if one of our predictions will lose but that's normal, because everyone can not think the same here you provide solutions to learn and understand the first project it is a good thing to minimize mistakes.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:28:43 PM

Why has Michael Stollaire stopped tweeting and doing weekly updates on YouTube like he used to?
urlikeder

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:25:02 PM

Hello,can anybody drop to me information about Bitcore?
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:42:49 PM

Why has Michael Stollaire stopped tweeting and doing weekly updates on YouTube like he used to?

yes it's also a little strange, but the most important is that Michael Stollaire gives an interview on YouTube as before and there is a photo with him in the updates of the Titanium
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:48:24 PM

He is still behind this project if updates are not coming frequently than there is nothing wrong with this. Very soon you will see him on the work with more interesting stuff for this platform to keep faith into this project this will get succeed to catch the previous streak and start kicking.
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:58:36 PM

Maybe as the CEO of a growing company the demands on his time on the business side  are increasing. Would rather see the CEO focus on the business and its growth/development not infotainment updates.
It is rare to see stock market CEO giving YouTube videos. Hopefully the company has moved beyond YouTube to more professional marketing strategies.
adet23rc

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:43:58 AM

Maybe as the CEO of a growing company the demands on his time on the business side  are increasing. Would rather see the CEO focus on the business and its growth/development not infotainment updates.
It is rare to see stock market CEO giving YouTube videos. Hopefully the company has moved beyond YouTube to more professional marketing strategies.

Totally agree. But. If they started making content on their YouTube chanel, maybe they should tell us why they are stopping doing that? I understand that now the team should go all-in for the product, and CEO should not do stuff like making YouTube videos. Maybe later on, when the product will be ready, they could hire someone to make a content for their chanel. But again. I think they should tell us why they abandon YouTube.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:58:22 AM

As expected no HitBTC among new exchanges which have opened trading for TBAR. It has been added with new ticker to CMC which will be helpful now for recovery as all the confusion will go away with the passage of time. Team is active so no need to worry but chance to get cheap tokens like never before.

I believe the team and the project but we need a little bit more time to recover. There are many people who are waiting to get their coins because of Hitbtc. I think the downtrend can continue for sometimes.
There is also Bitcoin and of course market situation which is very bad at the moment.

Absolutely because it is a combination of bad market timing in general and the trouble that Titanium has to suffer from individually. Hopefully time will heal all the wounds.

It's a tough time for many projects out there now. Some of them are delaying their ICO, some even cancel it completely and alter the fundraising model. Those who make it through the crisis could be extremely strong in the future.

I agree although I don't know how much sense it makes to delay the ICO. There will be even more ICOs coming, which will take attention away from those who delay and also the market might not significantly change until the new deadline.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
chocobo21

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:29:49 PM

Because the ICO is over, why would he needs to do more episode for titanium weekly. Michael Stollaire is very busy, he is working hard to build the platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: