Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins with great Potential  (Read 1086 times)
saeron-ssi

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:38:28 AM

Ethereum Blue. They just started last october but look now, they have a high flat money exchange already and it keeps on increasing. Also, If you.know.who the founder was, you will be willing to invest.

tocketsearful

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:42:16 AM

Hey guys,

I started looking in to altcoins recently and wanted to do some reserach and get some opinions from people before i invest in them. i wanted to check with crypto experts here about their views and opinions of some other good coins to invest in. If there are some other coins that you guys think have a better technology please suggest. if you suggest it would be nice if you can explain the reason behind it. we all can learn from each other and invest in some real deal. hoping for a constructive discussion here. thanks

Here are my picks:

Sia coin: cloud storage renting. very good idea as lot of big companies are looking for storage issue to be fixed.

Golem: u can lend computing power and earn golem for that.

Quantum Ledger : only secured chain against quantum computers

Coss: they are trying to do multiple things at one place. exchange, pos, etc. definitely a good potential there. i am not sure which ones are better than coss.

ETN: one of the biggest crowd support for an ico. lot of hype.One thing i like about it is, that they are the only one in crypto market trying to get viral with there mining on smartphone idea. obviously, its a simulation but u get paid in etn. very viral concept as anyone can download app and start mining. while all other coin are harder for general public to buy as not everyone knows how to get btc and then go to exchange for alt. too many things to follow for no technical people

Hemp or Pot coin: actually not sure which one has good potential in this weed market. they have no unique feature. but definitively it has a big industry. would love some feedback on this other coins related to this market

Thanks,
A

Coss is a good choice for the future. I have 50k myself bought on higher and lower entry levels than what the coin is currently trading at. I have around 20% profit at current price but was also in the deep with almost -50% just a few weeks ago.

I like the concept but am not entirely sure I like the execution. I think the execution is a bit slow and they definitely need someone in charge of quality control. There are too many small mistakes all the time for me to be comfortable with this as a 100% sure thing as the concept is easy to copy. Really it is.

They raised few funds in ICO and are now struggling for that reason. If they had unlimited funds they would not be in beta right any longer. But the low raised amount in ICO is also why this is such a good case. Volume was around $200k-300k daily when we were trading at these levels a month ago. It is now in the +$500k daily range. There will be trading promos soon which will skyrocket the daily volume. I do not expect the price of Coss to follow the volume calculated by ROI 1 to 1 but it will be the underlying fundamental that will give us a fine increase in the price for sure.

So agree 100 % with Coss being a no-brainer short to medium term. Long-term I expect someone to copy the concept and execute better and I will for sure be picking that coin up.

Bariannen

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:51:01 AM

100% e-Chat project. https://ico.echat.io/
This is a multifunctional crypto messenger with the ability of additional earnings on content
They have all chances to succeed!
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:00:31 AM

I definitely am into both sia and Quantum Resistant Ledger. Both have good development going on behind it and i don't think that a lot of people even know about a project called QRL yet, and since main net has not launched and it's only in its token infancy stage, you should be able to find a lot of opportunities when it comes to investing in that. But then of course, Quantum computing is still some time away.

Sia is just a decent coin with great development and a great team. What else can i say.

Not sure about golem, don't really know yet if we need a decentralized supercomputer.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:50:24 PM

Ethereum in my opinion has a great potential...there are professionals behind it, so I'm sure in its future
roganite

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:58:05 PM

Have a look at Crowdholding.

They are looking to build a great community through co-creation between startups and the general public. They have a strong team, currently running their ICO and have had a working beta since April. I see these guys going far. I really see them as a sleeping giant as they are not throwing large amounts of money into ads.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:09:05 PM

Viberate has a great potential, you can read more here: https://www.viberate.io/
InsiderOfCrypto

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:01:06 PM

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-R0nBZ5tKE

This is private Cryptocurrency mobile wallet which even your grandmom can easily use and be happy with!

NAV is not just very advanced and sophisticated privacy coin - which is technically much more advanced than Verge, Dash, Monero, PivX and etc. - NAV coin is about to become fully decentralized anonymous dApps platform ( "anonymous Ethereum" )

NAV is the most technically advanced project on the Market.

NAV coin is the most undervalued cryptocurrency - with the biggest price growth potential - NAV is the best pick for 2018.

NAV Coin official website: https://navcoin.org/

Nav Coin Markets: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nav-coin/

NAV coin is gonna be the next Verge in terms of Price explosion 20X -30X - it's massively undervalued - do not miss the opportunity
brelok777

Activity: 160

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:05:32 PM

Potential altcoyins in 2018, I would call: ETH and IOTA. In my opinion, they have a strong potential for price growth in 2018. All the coins to investigate is simply not realistic, but these two in my opinion - fire.

axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

There are an incredibly large number of coins that have huge potential in the future. Speaking of plans for 2018, I aim to benefit from NEO, ADA, ELF and ICX.
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:38:24 PM

SIA and IOTA is doing a good job rught now hoping for their success,you should invested in ADA when it was very cheap.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:44:46 PM

Definitely IoT Chain (ITC) - https://iotchain.io

Much better project than IOTA. Great potential and small market cap. A lot of space to grow!
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:48:46 PM

I'd look at EOS in your case. It seems like a very good project. Also XVG is my choice.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:50:07 PM

Ripple is definitely good, if you want to save money, but do not make money. It is better  to earn than those grow steadily, btw them fall from time to time. But I would not recommend a monero
btcmayumana

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:59:37 PM

Viberate has a great potential, you can read more here: https://www.viberate.io/
It has been news many times, but i don't believe Viberate will do increasing as last year 2017

SIA and IOTA is doing a good job rught now hoping for their success,you should invested in ADA when it was very cheap.
This would be good option for invest in Q1 2018, we can analyze it after Q1 if this coins still survival it will hit 10 big altcoins marketcap
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:58:04 PM

a good research will help you to make a choice whether this coin is good to have for or not. ripple, monero, ethereum, its best altcoins in market cap, trusted and safest. these altcoins what i think have potential in the future
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:32:10 PM

with respect to ETN do not recommend using phones for Mining as the cost - benefit is very low, instead, I suggest undermine cloud with companies serious or even invest in a machine either alone or in society.
For my quantum is a good currency for investment long-term their project could solve a problem that would be to future in cryptocurrency
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:47:15 PM

with respect to ETN do not recommend using phones for Mining as the cost - benefit is very low, instead, I suggest undermine cloud with companies serious or even invest in a machine either alone or in society.
For my quantum is a good currency for investment long-term their project could solve a problem that would be to future in cryptocurrency

ETN can not be mined by mobile.
 What they did was a mining simulation, perhaps to teach beginners in this Crypto world.
 But even though it's a simulation, you'll get your ETNs on your cell phone.
sibnia

Activity: 602
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:05:16 PM

Hey guys,
I started looking in to altcoins recently and wanted to do some reserach and get some opinions from people before i invest in them. i wanted to check with crypto experts here about their views and opinions of some other good coins to invest in. If there are some other coins that you guys think have a better technology please suggest. if you suggest it would be nice if you can explain the reason behind it. we all can learn from each other and invest in some real deal. hoping for a constructive discussion here. thanks
Here are my picks:
Sia coin: cloud storage renting. very good idea as lot of big companies are looking for storage issue to be fixed.
Golem: u can lend computing power and earn golem for that.
Quantum Ledger : only secured chain against quantum computers
Coss: they are trying to do multiple things at one place. exchange, pos, etc. definitely a good potential there. i am not sure which ones are better than coss.
ETN: one of the biggest crowd support for an ico. lot of hype.One thing i like about it is, that they are the only one in crypto market trying to get viral with there mining on smartphone idea. obviously, its a simulation but u get paid in etn. very viral concept as anyone can download app and start mining. while all other coin are harder for general public to buy as not everyone knows how to get btc and then go to exchange for alt. too many things to follow for no technical people
Hemp or Pot coin: actually not sure which one has good potential in this weed market. they have no unique feature. but definitively it has a big industry. would love some feedback on this other coins related to this market
Thanks,
A
You have listed worthy coins that have not yet exhausted the potential. The growth of these coins should be expected constantly, and % growth will delight you. I do not know your plans and objectives, but in this situation, you could consider the SwissBorg (CHSB) project for studying and further making investment decisions.
The project deserves attention !!!
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:06:53 PM

The one in my signature is the one for sure,it is a token which is going to hit the exchanges in 8th december and the ICO is already a successful one.Any one following the ICO would know this.So you can have a look as well

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: