Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:08:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins with great Potential  (Read 1083 times)
saiteja01

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

Hey guys,

I started looking in to altcoins recently and wanted to do some reserach and get some opinions from people before i invest in them. i wanted to check with crypto experts here about their views and opinions of some other good coins to invest in. If there are some other coins that you guys think have a better technology please suggest. if you suggest it would be nice if you can explain the reason behind it. we all can learn from each other and invest in some real deal. hoping for a constructive discussion here. thanks

Here are my picks:

Sia coin: cloud storage renting. very good idea as lot of big companies are looking for storage issue to be fixed.

Golem: u can lend computing power and earn golem for that.

Quantum Ledger : only secured chain against quantum computers

Coss: they are trying to do multiple things at one place. exchange, pos, etc. definitely a good potential there. i am not sure which ones are better than coss.

ETN: one of the biggest crowd support for an ico. lot of hype.One thing i like about it is, that they are the only one in crypto market trying to get viral with there mining on smartphone idea. obviously, its a simulation but u get paid in etn. very viral concept as anyone can download app and start mining. while all other coin are harder for general public to buy as not everyone knows how to get btc and then go to exchange for alt. too many things to follow for no technical people

Hemp or Pot coin: actually not sure which one has good potential in this weed market. they have no unique feature. but definitively it has a big industry. would love some feedback on this other coins related to this market

Thanks,
A

I go with coin with great concept behind.For this I will be reading Whitepaper of their respective Ico and get into that.So far I think Edu token and Bitdegree will have great potential among the alt coins because of their concept
craigpo

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:27:14 PM

My favorite right now is IoT Chain (ITC). Said to be the IOTA of China and solves the problems of IOTA. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:41:04 PM

My favorite right now is IoT Chain (ITC). Said to be the IOTA of China and solves the problems of IOTA. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/

IoT Chain is 93rd in rank already, and it is not even on any popular exchange.
Partizant

Merit: 257

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:59:30 PM

IoT Chain is 93rd in rank already, and it is not even on any popular exchange.

Sorry. Rank 87 already Smiley
Frank76

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:17:44 PM

Paccoin are promising coin. You will need to search and reading information about this coin
galz2017

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:05:12 AM

UNIFY and RUPX.
very low max supply.pos.good coins and community.
unify is up 2500 % in a few months(from 0.006 to 0.22)
unify has maximum coins of 19 million.marketcap is near 4 million.
bittrex and cex.io are planning to add this coin soon.
10 $ easy by june 2019.
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:51:02 AM

Definitely IoT Chain (ITC) - https://iotchain.io

Much better project than IOTA. Great potential and small market cap.

Shivasenap

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:54:38 AM

Hey guys,

I started looking in to altcoins recently and wanted to do some reserach and get some opinions from people before i invest in them. i wanted to check with crypto experts here about their views and opinions of some other good coins to invest in. If there are some other coins that you guys think have a better technology please suggest. if you suggest it would be nice if you can explain the reason behind it. we all can learn from each other and invest in some real deal. hoping for a constructive discussion here. thanks

Here are my picks:

Sia coin: cloud storage renting. very good idea as lot of big companies are looking for storage issue to be fixed.

Golem: u can lend computing power and earn golem for that.

Quantum Ledger : only secured chain against quantum computers

Coss: they are trying to do multiple things at one place. exchange, pos, etc. definitely a good potential there. i am not sure which ones are better than coss.

ETN: one of the biggest crowd support for an ico. lot of hype.One thing i like about it is, that they are the only one in crypto market trying to get viral with there mining on smartphone idea. obviously, its a simulation but u get paid in etn. very viral concept as anyone can download app and start mining. while all other coin are harder for general public to buy as not everyone knows how to get btc and then go to exchange for alt. too many things to follow for no technical people

Hemp or Pot coin: actually not sure which one has good potential in this weed market. they have no unique feature. but definitively it has a big industry. would love some feedback on this other coins related to this market

Thanks,
A

your selection is good. Among all those I like ETN most and SONM. Apart from that ADA cardano is good as well as WRC worldcore is a good choice for invetment
patboyyyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

Yes  altcoins with a great potential to the investers to success the investments of the people .
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:02:44 PM

I would suggest:

-REQ: good partnership, main net almost launching, can become paypal 2.0

-LINK: oracles system to connect different blockchains and non, backed up by SWIFT

disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

in my opinion hive project has great potential. It has 40mil mcap with 375mil coins in circulating supply. It also has a great dev team, good community, and great mvp - platform. Looking at similar projects and mcap, this one has a lot of room to grow - about x10. Always #dyor
mrcastelo

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

Altcoins with great Potentials are OYster Protocol, this is a web storage in IOTA's Tangle. Ripple (XRP), this is mostly used by banks and being adopted by other banks in Asia.  And Ethereum, this is mainly used by ICO's
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:46:57 PM

Apart from the obvious altcoins at the top of the market, i believe Tron, Cardano, Stellar, IOTA and Ethereum Classic all have potential to be good coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:59:35 PM

I consider it a very promising coin-BNT (Bancor).New smart contracts, the potential is much more powerful than that of ETH.The Bancor Protocol is a blockchain-based system for discovery and a liquidity mechanism supporting multiple smart contract platforms.I really believe in this project!

Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

I think i have found almost the same topic like this one. There are lots of altcoins but only few have the potential to grow and as their demand gets higher and that's what i observed about Stellar, NEM, and Cardano. You can also invest on Ripple and IOTA too. But i advise you to check them yourself too.

IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:07:07 PM

SIA is good but a little too volatile for my taste. Long term MAID could be more interesting and PEARL is mooning already but still has a lot of space to grow.
RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

I suggest you invest in some QTUM, which has potential, and it is very hot in Korea and China, so I think it will still go up and can be invested.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:31:07 PM

Sia and ETN have good potential. i would add Stellar Tron and Cardano too!
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

there are many altcoins that have great potential. I think ripple, BCH, ETH, will be best in 2018.

Carrody

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

Ripple...has appeared very potential=)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: