Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin FOMO is too strong  (Read 952 times)
burnedbyfees (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:35:58 AM

the alts drop because the yare pumped and because they are useless.

Really, all of them? Even the ones that are massively technologically superior to BTC? Which let's face it, is almost all of them at this stage.

There are many useless alts for sure, but that's quite an ignorant statement. I keep most of my portfolio in BTC but there's many amazing alts.

RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:37:43 AM

exactly. FOMO is a basic effect. but very few people can avoid it. bitcoin prices are rising. greatly increased by the day. People can control bitcoin prices in a short time. but for a long time. they can not
burnedbyfees (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:38:43 AM

I say this because I love Bitcoin. This is not healthy for Bitcoin or the market and not sustainable. It's too much too fast. They are pumping it up to short.
Yes but this surge might only last till  bitcoin futures will start trading, FOMO around bitcoin futures is strong that is behind the current huge surge in bitcoin price.

When FOMO will be over, people will start to buy altcoins again. We need some correction to have healthy price growth in bitcoin.

I think you're right. Bitcoin futures will be a fad that will burn many people when Bitcoin keeps rising. I just hope the initial manipulation and dumping won't set us back too far.

777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:39:14 AM

fomo is a relatively common phenomenon in the crystalline market. Not only with bitcoin, but with many other coin. We need to be alert to avoid fomo
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:43:38 AM

Same thing I was thinking this past few days.
Is this still acceptable for the government? Are we on the brink of losing the value of our coins?
What is going to happen to us if ever that happens. I mean if they take it down.

That is all going through my mind because of this fast pace of increase in bitcoin price. I hope it stop for a week to let it all calm down. This is getting very stressful now.  Grin
vqscyxuo

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:56:17 AM

Bitcoin may be a conspiracy. It is said that the game is set up in the United States, so that when the game is to end, it will ruin more than 90% of the people. The strength of the bitcoin that we see is not true.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:22:37 PM

Everyone who involved in crypto-world has two options, hold or sell.
Many people afraid of bitcoin price get pumped so fast, it can raise more than $1000 within a day, but big investors buying bitcoin at cheaper prices if you decide to sell.
But the fomo n my opinion is; you may miss the chance to get profits by sell bitcoin at a higher price and buy back at a lower point after bitcoin get corrected.
Well, the best option for me is just sell a small amount of bitcoin at a time when bitcoin reach a certain price, as we know the price will continue to increase over time.

fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:56:26 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 04:26:55 AM by fanbeila

RIP Bitcoin  Cry

To be honest i really dont like with bitcoin price right now  Grin
My plesure to see bitcoin price sink to the ground  Cheesy

not hate Bitcoin just hate the price movement, just to ridiculous

It going  into the ground hurts us all, no matter what coin we're in. Like it or not every coin is tied to Bitcoin's fate.

I definitely don't want to see it crash and burn but a correction is needed. Either we have a small one now, say back to 12k, or the pump continues and we have a huge crash and Wall St laughs at us.

At the moment we are adding fuel to the fire ready for when they try to burn Bitcoin down.
Yes,the price rise makes me too scary.I'm just waiting for a correction since it would be the best for bitcoin's progress in the long run.Such a high surge in price within a small duration is not good for progress of any asset or stock.I hope that it would soon drop to $10,000.I hope that everything would get settled after bitcoin futures get listed in exchange.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: