Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:05:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] United Open Currency Solutions (UNOCS) - Feather, Phenix and Worldcoin  (Read 19470 times)
nawazish1

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 03:36:21 PM

Here is a really great update.

Coindesk covers UNOCS Bridge. Here is a link to the article

http://www.coindesk.com/altcoin-partnership-unocs-launches-bridge-service-for-instant-merchant-payments/

So coindesk is writing about thing they haven't seen or used and they only can hope it will be those things they say it will be  ... journalism in 21st century Cheesy

You are quite mistaken, I spent some time with the writer this morning.. going over it with him.

trolls in 21st century Cheesy

Why are you blatantly lying right now, they themselves posted that they were ready to submit the article 6 days ago.

https://i.imgur.com/aaO8MbF.png

You need to learn how to understands words. The meaning of the sentence is they were ready to post the article. They needed more info and confirmation from the developers.

http://i44.tinypic.com/ohp7ic.png

Did you even read Iamatrix's answer. I think you don't like to read.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
iamatrix

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 04:22:21 PM

Do you due diligence, now show the details from the QRCode Pic..

Date created : 7/30/2013 4:51AM

Do not cherry pick to try to prove your point.

You really have a lot of nerve, not only calling me a liar, but a writer from coindesk as well?

I put my time and my money where my mouth is, all you seem to put forth is your mouth.

Stop being so childish and do something productive with your time.

M.

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
Disastrus

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 05:02:26 PM

@ohiwastedmywife     seriously dude...get a life..u need friends
ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 05:12:44 PM

You really have a lot of nerve, not only calling me a liar, but a writer from coindesk as well?

I put my time and my money where my mouth is, all you seem to put forth is your mouth.

M.

QR one is scrubbed, no EXIF data.

But it does have today's date in the picture itself.

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:17:29 PM

M.

iammatrix,

I just wanted to say thanks for all you're doing man.  You're working your ass off.  This waste of life is a known troll, and no one takes him seriously.  He's mocked constantly by most people on this forum. 

Thanks again, and can't wait to see what you have in store for all of us!

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
FiNaLize

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:26:14 PM

M.

You got to be kidding me. If you are going to deliver just do it.

FiNaLize

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:28:38 PM

M.

iammatrix,

I just wanted to say thanks for all you're doing man.  You're working your ass off.  This waste of life is a known troll, and no one takes him seriously.  He's mocked constantly by most people on this forum. 

Well at least he did reveal some important info, like that it was written beforehand(except QR)

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 08:04:58 PM

M.

iammatrix,

There are lots of other things going to come out. Just be patient. Smiley

dego

Activity: 399

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 08:31:19 PM

Yaaawnn... come back with it when it is working... We all know that the coindesk guys are Feathercoin buddies..

hey are not the Associated press right? The don't follow any journalistic code, so they wil just continue to push the unfinished projects of theyr favorite buddy coins...

Just a word to the guys who always said that the site with the open directories was not "the bridge" and that it was just a simple unfuctional announcement page.
That so called "announcement page" with the open directories was exactly the site that is featured in coindesk... it contained the templates for the site that these screenshots where made from. iamatrix knows that, but it's clear that he stays calm. At least he maybe learned how to lock up the directories of his Apache.

As I always said, as long as nothing works, it's all made for pumpin, including that coindesk article...

ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 08:36:15 PM

Yaaawnn... come back with it when it is working... We all know that the coindesk guys are Feathercoin buddies..

hey are not the Associated press right? The don't follow any journalistic code, so they wil just continue to push the unfinished projects of theyr favorite buddy coins...

Just a word to the guys who always said that the site with the open directories was not "the bridge" and that it was just a simple unfuctional announcement page.
That so called "announcement page" with the open directories was exactly the site that is featured in coindesk... it contained the templates for the site that these screenshots where made from. iamatrix knows that, but it's clear that he stays calm. At least he maybe learned how to lock up the directories of his Apache.

As I always said, as long as nothing works, it's all made for pumpin, including that coindesk article...

Oh yeah, I was going to mention that as well. The 'separate' website is clients.unocs.com according to the qr if you scan it.

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 08:37:47 PM

I know even if CNN, BBC or FOX News will say the same thing you will say that the channels are their buddies and every thing is fake. Grin Roll Eyes

Sorry forgot to welcome you back. Welcome back

I still say both sites are different. Images doesn't mean anything.

dego

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 08:44:29 PM

I still say both sites are different.

Because you have no clue...

Images doesn't mean anything.

Fully agree on that..
iamatrix

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 12:51:09 AM

I still say both sites are different.

Because you have no clue...

Images doesn't mean anything.

Fully agree on that..

nawazish1 is correct ...

They are not even in the same data center.

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
dego

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:51:15 AM

yeah, I believe you, because you realized it might be better to move the stuff into a datacenter that is hosted by people who know how to secure their sites...
justabitoftime

Activity: 154

CoinTropolis

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:55:42 AM

yeah, I believe you, because you realized it might be better to move the stuff into a datacenter that is hosted by people who know how to secure their sites...

Tell me more!

dego

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 09:07:52 AM

Of course, that's why you host a signup page on the same server which hosts the "announcment site"  Wink

http://unocs.com/cr.php
lamiomni

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 09:44:37 AM

Of course, that's why you host a signup page on the same server which hosts the "announcment site"  Wink

I'm not here to feed the troll, and I don't think what I'll say is implemented for the Unocs website, but technically, hitting a page on unocs.com don't means that the page is on the same server. You can have a frontend and many backends/servers even if you hit the same domain (unocs.com in this case), it can reach several data centers/servers. But, btw, I think you are aware of that.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 09:54:40 AM

Of course, that's why you host a signup page on the same server which hosts the "announcment site"  Wink

I'm not here to feed the troll, and I don't think what I'll say is implemented for the Unocs website, but technically, hitting a page on unocs.com don't means that the page is on the same server. You can have a frontend and many backends/servers even if you hit the same domain (unocs.com in this case), it can reach several data centers/servers. But, btw, I think you are aware of that.

Hey buddy just ignore them they are not here to discuss anything what they are doing accusing us of a scam. They are not talking on facts. If you tell them the fact they say it is fake. Yeah every one else is wrong you are right. LOL  Roll Eyes

Disastrus

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 10:54:30 AM

why is that monkey constantly filling this thread?

throw him a banana..

dego, its allright man...you did a great job at it...don't go FULL retard

where are your buddies?

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 10:59:44 AM

Feed the trolls   Roll Eyes
WDC premine new hot topic of the week  Cheesy Cheesy