Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔑 Keyrpto - Blockchain Based Ecommerce Platform 🔑 [ICO LIVE]  (Read 19310 times)
advertkane121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:27:10 AM

SO I see one more platform for crypto currency payments…) What makes it so unique that I should choose it among the others?)
Have a nice day! You shouldn’t be so skeptical about the growth of the industry! I’m sure that if you conduct benchmarking with traditional financial system, as a result, there will be a very modest number of platforms working in this direction. Nevertheless, KeyRPTO have some advantages even over them.
I’m not against diversity! I’ m for usefulness and observance of the laws of morality. Some of the projects has already shown their worth side. Well, it isn’t the matter. What does KeyRPTO give?
The creators wanted to work on and now develop the platform that allows the buyers to use favorite crypto currency to buy goods and services being reliably protected from the fraud and market peculiarities of crypto currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:29:42 AM

SO I see one more platform for crypto currency payments…) What makes it so unique that I should choose it among the others?)
Have a nice day! You shouldn’t be so skeptical about the growth of the industry! I’m sure that if you conduct benchmarking with traditional financial system, as a result, there will be a very modest number of platforms working in this direction. Nevertheless, KeyRPTO have some advantages even over them.
I’m not against diversity! I’ m for usefulness and observance of the laws of morality. Some of the projects has already shown their worth side. Well, it isn’t the matter. What does KeyRPTO give?
The creators wanted to work on and now develop the platform that allows the buyers to use favorite crypto currency to buy goods and services being reliably protected from the fraud and market peculiarities of crypto currency.
Was it compared to competitors? What are the advantages?
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:33:26 AM

Sure it was compared! Providing the service mentioned above, the platform lets off the leashes of business owners, allows them to deal directly with the development of their projects rather than a routine. For the parties to the exchange of currencies – it’s the most profitable rates and protection against fraud.
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

Sure it was compared! Providing the service mentioned above, the platform lets off the leashes of business owners, allows them to deal directly with the development of their projects rather than a routine. For the parties to the exchange of currencies – it’s the most profitable rates and protection against fraud.
Since I started to talk about protection against scams, tell us please about the protection technologies. The more detailed the explanation is, the better it is)
spottcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:58:32 AM

The project describes the options of protection from high volatility… Tell me please how it’ll be implemented.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:30:48 AM

Many projects start to use the arbitrators institution in order to solve the disputes. Is anything done here in this regard? 
XE14

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:00:47 AM

I’ve heard that the project has a new adviser now.. But I can’t find any info on this. Does anyone know anything?

I think you're talking about Thibault Launay. I checked his LinkedIn and this guy is CEO of both a mining operation (real mining) and a e-commerce website in different African countries. Very good perspective for this project if they're advised with high-grade entrepeneurs. The potential market is huge and I think this guy, as he's doing business in emerging markets, is seeing an opportunity in Keyrpto.
emmawill

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:09:00 PM

I hope to see you in our ICO!
Bayuvivi90

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:10:51 PM

Hello. Where is your ANN page guys?
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:48:54 AM

Hello. Where is your ANN page guys?
What do you mean by ann page?
We have facebook, reddit, twitter, this ANN thread, telegram and our website Smiley

Many projects start to use the arbitrators institution in order to solve the disputes. Is anything done here in this regard?  
We will be arbitrating disputes as a 3rd party mediator.

Since I started to talk about protection against scams, tell us please about the protection technologies. The more detailed the explanation is, the better it is)

Sure! The explanation is quite simple really. All payments are locked in escrow until the buyer receives their product and is satisfied with their purchase, so there is no incentive to scam as the seller will not receive the payment if they are dishonest, and the buyer cannot scam as they are required to put money into the smart contract initially. All disputes will be moderated by us as a 3rd party mediator similar to Ebay or Amazon Smiley

I’ve heard that the project has a new adviser now.. But I can’t find any info on this. Does anyone know anything?
That would be Thibault! He can be found on our website under advisors or just a few pages back on this an thread Smiley

As I understand it, not all the tokens will be sold.. There’s a total number and a number of tokens to be sold. What are these numbers? Tell me please.
The total number of tokens is 1 billion, and 510 million will be sold during the ICO.
ptbs

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:58:56 AM

Tricky question! When the team of the project is going to get its tokens?
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:05:00 AM

Tricky question! When the team of the project is going to get its tokens?
Their tokens will become available for them only in a year. They are going to be blocked for all this  time.
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:49:28 AM

I’ve seen on TV that crypto currencies have certain problems and for limited use only… At the same time the project aims at such online commerce platforms as eBay and Amazon… Do you think it is possible to get so  high right now?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:53:48 AM

I’ve seen on TV that crypto currencies have certain problems and for limited use only… At the same time the project aims at such online commerce platforms as eBay and Amazon… Do you think it is possible to get so  high right now?

Right now, probably not. But they better start working on that. These large platforms have an advantage just because the currencies they are using are more volatile and liquid as well as better spread. However taking into account the way crypto currencies are developing you're going to see is that they are widely spreading very fast. So KeyRPTO has the chance to become one of those platforms.
CAraBuss

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:56:45 AM

Right now, probably not. But they better start working on that. These large platforms have an advantage just because the currencies they are using are more volatile and liquid as well as better spread. However taking into account the way crypto currencies are developing you're going to see is that they are widely spreading very fast. So KeyRPTO has the chance to become one of those platforms.

Ok! Can you tell me anything about the business advantages over this project? Is this platform focused on private clients only?
dayasinfo

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:59:27 AM

Ok! Can you tell me anything about the business advantages over this project? Is this platform focused on private clients only?

It works for both, for business and for private clients because crypto currencies exchange and transactions are important for any kind of business at the very beginning
CAraBuss

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

It works for both, for business and for private clients because crypto currencies exchange and transactions are important for any kind of business at the very beginning

why is it so important for business?
dayasinfo

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:12:24 AM

Because when choosing the basement for transactions any businessman create the structure of his business. Using the good platform helps him to control payment and make all of the transactions secure
CAraBuss

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

Because when choosing the basement for transactions any businessman create the structure of his business. Using the good platform helps him to control payment and make all of the transactions secure

Is that the platform going to fulfill any other functions except payments and transactions?
MkrKing

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

I would like to have a look at detailed descriptions of the platform and payments except the ones I've seen in the white paper. Where and when can I do this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: