Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:11:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔑 Keyrpto - Blockchain Based Ecommerce Platform 🔑 [ICO LIVE]  (Read 19317 times)
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

One of the functions of this platform is to handle transactions and to deliver Products/services as a third party. Doesn't mean that KeyRPTO has certain responsibilities? Is it going to be formally written down when the deal is set?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:41:25 PM

Is project going to have any token inflation protection after ICO?
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

Is project going to have any token inflation protection after ICO?
Hi. Yes, automatic algorithm of tokens withdrawal will start working after ICO. Tokens will be taken out after any payments made within the platform
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:45:57 PM

what business aspects can I demonstrate after I register in the platform? It's important to present the shop in a good way
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

Can you tell me about all the  users of the platform… I believe it doesn't consist of sellers and customers only, right?
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:07:27 AM

SO I see one more platform for crypto currency payments…) What makes it so unique that I should choose it among the others?)
Have a nice day! You shouldn’t be so skeptical about the growth of the industry! I’m sure that if you conduct benchmarking with traditional financial system, as a result, there will be a very modest number of platforms working in this direction. Nevertheless, KeyRPTO have some advantages even over them.

Maybe but instead of just saying that KeyRPTO has some advantages over others, why don't you just give it a head start and mention them all so we can evaluate them for ourselves.

Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:27:16 AM

Why have  developers chosen Ethereum as a basement for their crypto  currency?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:30:49 AM

Why have  developers chosen Ethereum as a basement for their crypto  currency?
Because this currency has a lot of advantages, my friend! It becomes stronger every day and doesn't have that many competitors
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:32:46 AM

what is the exchange rate for us dollars?
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:40:56 AM

what is the exchange rate for us dollars?
it's easy to remember)) 1 KYT = $ 0,01
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:30:32 AM

If I'm not wrong a retail services based on crypto currency payment method are offered by different projects. Sometimes if they work with partners that provide crypto currency support. What is so special about this project that makes it better than others?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:37:01 AM

If I'm not wrong a retail services based on crypto currency payment method are offered by different projects. Sometimes if they work with partners that provide crypto currency support. What is so special about this project that makes it better than others?
Keyrpto gives the opportunity to vendors and customers to sell products for crypto currencies within fraud free platform and 100% Secured payments. Security is the most important part when it comes to crypto currencies nowadays.
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:41:50 AM

It is said in white paper is that the project helps promoting the brand. I would love my business brand to be promoted. How does this project make it happen?
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:43:29 AM

I wonder if this project can enable people to keep up a shop running off a smartphone?
specialAU

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:54:11 AM

Keyrpto gives the opportunity to vendors and customers to sell products for crypto currencies within fraud free platform and 100% Secured payments. Security is the most important part when it comes to crypto currencies nowadays.
of course security is important but people are using these services to make profit most of the time and they forget about security sometimes)
jager44

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:56:47 AM

of course security is important but people are using these services to make profit most of the time and they forget about security sometimes)
Well… they are making a profit based on profitable Exchange rates. The priority of the system is to find these exchange rates
specialAU

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:59:12 AM

Well… they are making a profit based on profitable Exchange rates. The priority of the system is to find these exchange rates
Does it mean that the platform is searching for it on its own?
romfish

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:01:53 AM

the project description says that there is certain Price inspection… what is that? How is it going to help customers?
jager44

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:03:51 AM

Exactly! The more clients you have the more profitable crypto currencies exchange is. It lowers  risks as well which is liked by most of the users
specialAU

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:08:11 AM

Exactly! The more clients you have the more profitable crypto currencies exchange is. It lowers  risks as well which is liked by most of the users
I agree! Is the mobile app available already?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: