Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔑 Keyrpto - Blockchain Based Ecommerce Platform 🔑 [ICO LIVE]  (Read 19317 times)
seriosman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:57:16 AM

Here’s a question on tokens... Will there be listing on stock exchanges?

Hello! I'm betting on that it will. But the timeframes are still unclear. Sure they must first see how the project is going at first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:01:01 AM

Hello! Are there any difficulties in the exchange of crypto currencies when making transactions today? I thought that all the issues had been resolved long ago.
Have a nice day! Not at all. There’re still some problems due to the fact that the circulation of the crypto currency is limited in general. Against the background of the growth in the volume and popularity of payments, people need a convenient platform. This is what KeyRPTO offers.
What crypto-currencies will be available? I've seen a lot of projects that are going to issue their own ones.
At the moment it is about the main ones, such as Bitcoin and the similar ones. It isn’t planned to use local projects’ crypto currencies now ‘cause there’s no understanding on their quality. We need some time.
I got it. What does the use of the platform give?
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

Hello! Are there any difficulties in the exchange of crypto currencies when making transactions today? I thought that all the issues had been resolved long ago.
Have a nice day! Not at all. There’re still some problems due to the fact that the circulation of the crypto currency is limited in general. Against the background of the growth in the volume and popularity of payments, people need a convenient platform. This is what KeyRPTO offers.

That sentence leaves me with more questions than I had before. What do you mean by saying that the circulation of crypto is limited? And how does your platform make crypto payments more convenient? Isn't that what Bitpay is already doing?

devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:04:52 AM

What crypto-currencies will be available? I've seen a lot of projects that are going to issue their own ones.
At the moment it is about the main ones, such as Bitcoin and the similar ones. It isn’t planned to use local projects’ crypto currencies now ‘cause there’s no understanding on their quality. We need some time.
KEYRPTO creates an environment between the seller and the buyer for the exchange of products with crypto-currencies with the minimum risk of fraud. I’d rather say that this is a key advantage.
gavrosh

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:11:18 AM

KEYRPTO creates an environment between the seller and the buyer for the exchange of products with crypto-currencies with the minimum risk of fraud. I’d rather say that this is a key advantage.
Does the platform have any more options?
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:19:33 AM

Hi everyone! Now the platform will be used as a service for transactions... How do developers see the future development of the project? Appearance of new features?
yeyicheng2015

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:25:54 AM

Hi everyone! Now the platform will be used as a service for transactions... How do developers see the future development of the project? Appearance of new features?

Keyrpto has a long way to go in the future, because it is still a prototype. Optimistic investors should keep an eye on it. They will not go to the moon in two days in a day. Roll Eyes
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:29:35 AM

Have a nice day! What are the risks for the global development of the project  today? How do the developers think? The most interesting point is the risks of restricting crypto-currency.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:39:04 AM

I don’t understand the profitability of the project... What average annual profit do managers expect to receive?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:01:52 AM

Hello everyone! What security technologies are implemented into the platform? I’ve seen mentions of them in the WP, but I didn’t find any details (
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:23:49 PM

We have a huge announcement that we are extremely excited to share with everyone!

Introducing our latest advisor!

Thibault Launay!

Thibault is the CEO and Co-founder of Afrimalin.com , an online classifieds business that spans across 8 African countries and has over 1 million registered users. He is considered an expert in his field with a Masters degree in Asset Management/Finance, as well his deep understanding of e-commerce strategy which has led to the rampant success of Afrimalin.

Thibault will be advising us on all matters regarding our e-commerce platform, from marketing to functionality, bringing his many years of experience to our development team. With his assistance we will be able to bring Keyrpto to a world class standard and beyond.

Check out his LinkedIn here!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/thibaultlaunay/

Welcome to the team Thibault! Smiley
mirsad786

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:28:10 AM

Good afternoon. I’ve read recently that one respected man claims that the crypto currencies are development of American security agency… I don’t even have someone to discuss it with… What do you think about it?
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:54:41 AM

As I understand it, not all the tokens will be sold.. There’s a total number and a number of tokens to be sold. What are these numbers? Tell me please.
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

As I understand it, not all the tokens will be sold.. There’s a total number and a number of tokens to be sold. What are these numbers? Tell me please.
No problem! The total number is limited to 25 million, 18.75 million tokens are put on sale.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:06:38 AM

Hello. How will tokens be generated? Some projects use phased generation. I somehow don’t like it.
MadduckUK

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:09:05 AM

Hello. How will tokens be generated? Some projects use phased generation. I somehow don’t like it.
Hi there! It isn’t practiced here. All the tokens were issued during the ICO. I hope that nothing will change, too.
lok5874

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:13:46 AM

SO I see one more platform for crypto currency payments…) What makes it so unique that I should choose it among the others?)
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:16:49 AM

SO I see one more platform for crypto currency payments…) What makes it so unique that I should choose it among the others?)
Have a nice day! You shouldn’t be so skeptical about the growth of the industry! I’m sure that if you conduct benchmarking with traditional financial system, as a result, there will be a very modest number of platforms working in this direction. Nevertheless, KeyRPTO have some advantages even over them.
acaciahill94

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:18:44 AM

I’ve heard that the project has a new adviser now.. But I can’t find any info on this. Does anyone know anything?
lok5874

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:21:26 AM

Have a nice day! You shouldn’t be so skeptical about the growth of the industry! I’m sure that if you conduct benchmarking with traditional financial system, as a result, there will be a very modest number of platforms working in this direction. Nevertheless, KeyRPTO have some advantages even over them.
I’m not against diversity! I’ m for usefulness and observance of the laws of morality. Some of the projects has already shown their worth side. Well, it isn’t the matter. What does KeyRPTO give?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: