Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:47:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero, Zcash and Dash they all claims to be safe, secured and untraceable?  (Read 923 times)
SilverVigilante

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:58:47 PM

Anyone who follows the cryptocurrency world knows about Edward Snowden. According to Edward Snowden, Zcash has the most reliable dispatch system!
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:15:47 PM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is an up-and-coming Proof of Stake anon currency with robust privacy and anonymity technology.  Between its current and upcoming tech, it boasts several unique, cutting edge features:

It currently has native Tor integration, OBFS4 Tor obfuscation technology which enables use in Tor-blocked countries such as China and Iran without detection, ring signatures, and optional stealth transactions.  Spectrecoin version 2.0, which is currently being developed, will (among other improvements) change stealth transactions from optional to default, and introduce the first ever stealth staking cryptocurrency wallet.  While Spectrecoin's current "rich list" is highly unreliable at best, due to the presence of optional stealth transactions, once those become the default after 2.0, the rich list will cease to have any meaning at all.

Bottom line: As soon as Spectrecoin version 2.0 is released, there will be a new player in the anon field with proprietary technology capable of giving Monero a run for the money.  The best part is that it is still priced under $1, but that is not likely to remain the case for long.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
buysellcoins (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:10:09 AM

SpectreCoin (XSPEC) - almost a year project with unique anonymous tech based on TOR

Read its features,

Bear in mind that as it is a PoSv3 coin, you can stake rewards using your client by supporting the network.
Next main feature will be STAKING low-power wallet on Android platform
Basically you will be able to gain money simply by using your phone and keeping it online 24/7

Project is almost 1 year old and has got client v1.4 is coming anyday now

It is super cheap and relatively unknown with a tech that will be greater than Monero(mcap bill is more that 4 BLNs) in after the v1.4 client release

All this for a price of 0,4$. You can become a while instantly
Thank me later

ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST

We will see if spectrecoin will shine in the future. I think monero is the best so far because people in the darknet won't be using it if they can easily be traced Smiley
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:51:23 AM

Is monero, zcash and dash all of them using a private blockchain?

because based on my research monero is using a private blockchain to protect your privacy and make the transaction untraceable that is why monero is so popular i

in the darknet world right?

But zcash is jclaiming the same thing to make transaction with privacy and untraceable also but they are using a public blockchain how can that be possible?

Thanks in advance Smiley
Well I think Monero is the best coin out there for anonymity but I don't know about zcash. It doesn't offer that much of anonymity when compared with monero. On the other hand, Dash is good too but it ain't the best coin to use to give yourself anonymity on every transactions. As far as I know most of those cryptos offering anonymity like monero and dash does it the same but only differs in speed and traceability. There are also a lot of coins out there offering the same feature as them although they are new or is still in ICO stage.
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:22:48 AM

because based on my research monero is using a private blockchain to protect your privacy and make the transaction untraceable that is why monero is so popular i

But zcash is jclaiming the same thing to make transaction with privacy and untraceable also but they are using a public blockchain how can that be possible?

Thanks in advance Smiley
Well I think Monero is the best coin out there for anonymity but I don't know about zcash. It doesn't offer that much of anonymity when compared with monero. On the other hand, Dash is good too but it ain't the best coin to use to give yourself anonymity on every transactions. As far as I know most of those cryptos offering anonymity like monero and dash does it the same but only differs in speed and traceability. There are also a lot of coins out there offering the same feature as them although they are new or is still in ICO stage.
They don´t offer the same. One key difference is Monero is anonymous and private by default while the privacy in Dash and Zcash is optional. I believe this can be subtle but is a key diference making Monero superior on that end.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:02:10 AM

Yes all claim they are the most secure and umtraceable.
In my opinion you should try every one of them and find best suits you.
As far as I can see best stablşe one is monero.
buysellcoins (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:38:35 AM

Thanks in advance Smiley
They don´t offer the same. One key difference is Monero is anonymous and private by default while the privacy in Dash and Zcash is optional. I believe this can be subtle but is a key diference making Monero superior on that end.

Exactly well said. Many hollywood celebrities are already using monero so the IRS won't be able to trace there income so they won't have to pay higher taxes.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:56:56 PM

Thanks in advance Smiley

Exactly well said. Many hollywood celebrities are already using monero so the IRS won't be able to trace there income so they won't have to pay higher taxes.

Those many (or few, depending who you ask) Hollywood celebrities are not using Monero to avoid paying higher taxes, they use it as publicity stunt or to attract more users.
Do not think using an anonymous cryptocurrency will fool the IRS, they have tools available to get the information they want or need :

https://pocketsense.com/irs-monitor-bank-accounts-9978.html  

Attempts to deceive the IRS can carry heavy fines and even a potential jail sentence, depending on the severity.

I am myself involved with an anonymous cryptocurrency (Dash), but i fully intend to pay the necessary taxes, the risks (severe fines, jailtime) outweigh the rewards (paying less taxes).

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:52:54 PM

I copied this for you from another thread, it highlights the differences between the different anon coins, although it doesnt take Zcash into account, but maybe it helps you nonetheless.
- Anonymization: XMR (and XSPEC) use(s) ring signatures. PIVX, like DASH, uses CoinJoin. As of about a month ago, PIVX uses Zerocoin protocol in addition to the privacy features it shares with DASH. The Zerocoin implementation will continue to evolve; for example, deterministic zPiv generation will be rolled out soon.
- Block time: PIVX is among the fastest. 60s for PIVX, vs. also 60s for XSPEC, vs. 120s for XMR, vs. 150s+ for DASH. Both DASH and PIVX also use InstantSend.
- Algorithm: XMR = PoW (CryptoNight); DASH = masternodes + PoW (x11); XSPEC = full-time PoS only; PIVX = full-time PoS + masternodes. (*see note below re: PoS)
- Governance: DASH and PIVX both have masternode voting, whereas XMR and XSPEC do not. Uniquely, PIVX incorporates a 'see-saw' mechanism to balance the value of staking vs. running a masternode: The more MNs are in operation, the lower the reward and the greater the benefits of staking, and vice versa. New voting/governance proposals are currently under evaluation, with the goal of further democratization (i.e., voting shouldn't be exclusively in the hands of masternode holders).
- Supply: Currently, just under 8 million DASH, ~15.5 million XMR, ~21 million XSPEC, and 55 million PIVX. All are theoretically inflationary, but various factors will keep their supplies from increasing to infinity. For example, transaction fees on the PIVX network are burned, meaning that PIVX actually has the potential to become deflationary.
- Other features of PIVX: In-wallet multi-signature escrow; Android and (soon) iOS wallets; plans for a decentralized exchange (zDEX); support of 30 (and counting) languages; active community (not so much on BCT but on Slack/forum); reliable devs; no past controversies ala DASH's 'instamine'.

Basically, XMR goes for privacy at the expense of convenience as a currency (ring sigs are computationally intense). DASH, like Bitcoin, was the first of its kind and has brand recognition and market share despite not necessarily being the most advanced technology, and again at the expense of some convenience as a currency (slow block times). PIVX strives to build on DASH, improve on it, and incorporate stronger anonymity features (Zerocoin protocol), while ALSO maintaining convenience as an actual currency (fast block times, low tx fees, etc.). XSPEC is earlier in its development cycle, but is more or less trying to be to Monero what PIVX is to DASH.
swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:55:03 PM

Monero the best. then the dash comes in. zcash;  a copy of the project.

need to be careful. you may be saddened as a result of so much trust. do not make the emotional connection coin.  Cheesy Cry

Monero is the most promising one for me between those stealth coins. And you nickname has Monero interestingly.

Never get fooled that monero is being used for dark jobs in the world. This is a lie created by monero haters. I heard this several times just wanted to note this.
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:19:27 PM

Dash is not untraceable and they dont want to be untraceable as far as i know
komodo also has a good tool to make transaction untracable even better than zcash and monero
monero traceable according to some FUD :p didnt see real proof
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

komodo also has a good tool to make transaction untracable even better than zcash and monero

Actually Dash is untraceable if users want it to be (its an optional choice) and if they mix with enough rounds (i recommend at least 4 rounds of mixing, 8 rounds of mixing is max number of rounds and offers strongest privacy).
Dash users can also choose to use totally traceable transactions, just like Bitcoin.  

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:29:46 PM

The most undervalued anon coin in all of crypto is Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  This coin is destined to be the anonymous cash of the future.  At less than $1, it is currently a steal.  We are talking life changing potential for those who buy now and hold.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:06:09 AM

Only Zcash did not move recently. I expect a rise from him too. It must be between $ 400-500. SpectreCoin is a project bencede in the future.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:24:10 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 09:41:59 AM by generalizethis

Actually Dash is untraceable if users want it to be (its an optional choice) and if they mix with enough rounds (i recommend at least 4 rounds of mixing, 8 rounds of mixing is max number of rounds and offers strongest privacy).
Dash users can also choose to use totally traceable transactions, just like Bitcoin.  

How many tx are private or did you guys stop counting out of embarrassment? I know it takes forever and you are putting your faith in node operators and service companies not to hand over data to athourities, so I can't imagine it's a lot--it also explains why it's not used on the dark markets.

ZENC

Activity: 336
Merit: 154

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:16:50 AM

Thanks in advance Smiley

I'm also a Monero fan. But Zcash is going to be a bit confused about privacy. Darknet or life does not matter. Confidentiality and privacy are our indispensable.

DrYM

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:05:04 AM

Personally, I'm a zcash fan, there's a lot of development going on behind the scenes, it's a very young coin, much younger than XMR, I believe it still has lots to grow and evolve.
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:13:45 AM

Very interesting table  Wink
I believe the price will grow more and more.
Zoin is a very interesting project.

https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/zoin/#markets
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

Only Zcash did not move recently. I expect a rise from him too. It must be between $ 400-500. SpectreCoin is a project bencede in the future.
since Zcash has a small volume on the market of buying and selling, the number of sellers and buyers the difference is only slight and that causes little growth. maybe waiting for a large pump flow to keep the price going up
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:46:22 AM

since Zcash has a small volume on the market of buying and selling, the number of sellers and buyers the difference is only slight and that causes little growth. maybe waiting for a large pump flow to keep the price going up
The price of the coin more specifically the gain in its value depends largely on the support it has from investors.The number of available coins matter too. Now zcash does not hold as large a community of investors as top digital coins do and it is also not considered as one of the potential coins, so this behavior should not be bothering anyone. Besides, zcash is at least destined to grow.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: