Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (MKT) Mktcoin - POS and Masternodes  (Read 47862 times)
bugnotme

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:50:29 PM

HiMlm Devs,

I have transferred 571 coin to southeaster three weeks ago.
There was only one confirmation done .It needs to be three to have my coins arrive to South exchange.

I do not have them in the wallet,and on south exchange it says that they are incoming.
Filed a complaint to Southexchange and they said you need to confirm all three confirmation for my 571 to arrive to exchange.

can you se what is going on and solve the three weeks issue with my transaction,please.

You can't do anything, coin is dead.
Last mined block dated by 13 Mar (https://info.mktcoin.org/), so it could be said that network is stopped.
No devs, no updates, no activity.
RIP
hevyalex

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

HiMlm Devs,

There was only one confirmation done .It needs to be three to have my coins arrive to South exchange.

I do not have them in the wallet,and on south exchange it says that they are incoming.
Filed a complaint to Southexchange and they said you need to confirm all three confirmation for my 571 to arrive to exchange.

can you se what is going on and solve the three weeks issue with my transaction,please.

http://i68.tinypic.com/50047l.jpg

mktcoin cada vez coje más mala fama si por lo menos no tenemos comunicados de que es lo que pasa con el
block explorer,  hay muchas personas queriendo comprar mlm pero si los inconvenientes no son solucionados
no podremos seguir haciendo trading, minando o credeyendo en las economia desentralizada que ha propuesto el
equipo de PD.  
las ferieas se compras de productos y servicios fueron canceldas,
la radio WWW.RADIOMKTCOIN.ORG no conocen del tema.
la wallet de escritorio aun no esta disponible. agradecemos el intento de algunos ha dispuesto su conocimiento. le donaremos algundas mlm por su wallet.
el telegram se retiran dia a dia las personas ya que la moneda no toma impulso.

api de mktcoin.
https://info.mktcoin.org/info
billd104

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:58:19 PM

HiMlm Devs,

Last mined block dated by 13 Mar (https://info.mktcoin.org/), so it could be said that network is stopped.
RIP

Well there's still activity... Some people are still mining it but the low hashrate combined with the insanely high difficulty will make the blocks very, very , very, very (you get the point) slow. I don't count this as dead yet but... Unless something changes it's pointed in that general direction for sure...
omnimanx1

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:28:33 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley https://office.mktcoin.org/register/omnimanx1  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

If anyone is looking for how to get wallet, please follow the referral link above. MKTcoin uses a web based wallet similar to ETN ( Electroneum ). I have successfully setup my account and wallet and now have some coins I mined in it. If you have any questions about this, please hit me up and I will help all that I can.

Thanks as usual!
mktcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:51:11 PM

HiMlm Devs,

RIP

Well there's still activity... Some people are still mining it but the low hashrate combined with the insanely high difficulty will make the blocks very, very , very, very (you get the point) slow. I don't count this as dead yet but... Unless something changes it's pointed in that general direction for sure...
HiMlm Devs,

RIP

There is a very big mistake in the design of the fact, delays of confirmations only prove that we are having great success in the commercial area !!! our currency has had such a large volume of trading that we are having to refine our mining processes precisely because of this! The BTC itself has gone through this! The growth demands perfection and we are solving it actively in the next days!
As for the evaluation of what a coin can die, what kills a coin, in our humble assessment is the lack of interest in people negotiate it and thank God we have more than 1 million people who are buying and selling our currency! for this reason we are among the first currencies in trading volume in the two exchanges we participate !!
In the next few days we will experience even more growth and appreciation of our currency !!
Best regards
#gomktcoin
Goranbol

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:50:23 AM

HiMlm Devs,

RIP

HiMlm Devs,

RIP

There is a very big mistake in the design of the fact, delays of confirmations only prove that we are having great success in the commercial area !!! our currency has had such a large volume of trading that we are having to refine our mining processes precisely because of this! The BTC itself has gone through this! The growth demands perfection and we are solving it actively in the next days!
As for the evaluation of what a coin can die, what kills a coin, in our humble assessment is the lack of interest in people negotiate it and thank God we have more than 1 million people who are buying and selling our currency! for this reason we are among the first currencies in trading volume in the two exchanges we participate !!
In the next few days we will experience even more growth and appreciation of our currency !!
Best regards
#gomktcoin

good to know you are still with us. By neglecting miners for sure you will get a bad reputation. You have a blog on Bitcoint talk and it is made for communication, So communicate,than.

Can you see what is issue with my transaction,please.
https://info.mktcoin.org/tx/0a72ca0b1d5b80a0b0f236146d4c73102eabedbb251e0942e3131555f00561b7
Goranbol

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:46:09 AM

HiMlm Devs,

http://i68.tinypic.com/50047l.jpg

mktcoin cada vez coje más mala fama si por lo menos no tenemos comunicados de que es lo que pasa con el
block explorer,  hay muchas personas queriendo comprar mlm pero si los inconvenientes no son solucionados
no podremos seguir haciendo trading, minando o credeyendo en las economia desentralizada que ha propuesto el
equipo de PD.  
las ferieas se compras de productos y servicios fueron canceldas,
la radio WWW.RADIOMKTCOIN.ORG no conocen del tema.
la wallet de escritorio aun no esta disponible. agradecemos el intento de algunos ha dispuesto su conocimiento. le donaremos algundas mlm por su wallet.
el telegram se retiran dia a dia las personas ya que la moneda no toma impulso.

api de mktcoin.
https://info.mktcoin.org/info

Resetting the passwords did not work,did that couple of times.

Coins are not on account. They are being transferred since 12.03 .
I can see incoming message on Southexchange for two weeks,nut only one confirmation was given. They are waiting for other two fro MKT. But MKT does not communicate with Miners because they are too busy with trading.

so I can only wait.
billd104

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

Best regards
#gomktcoin

Please explain to me how you are "having great success in the commercial area" with a stalled blockchain and virtually no miners supporting it? Buying and selling the coin is great but you need to have the underlying fundamentals (Blockchain, wallet, exchanges, etc.) functional before any coin ecosystem can survive let alone thrive. Hope for some information to be forthcoming about how this will be addressed and perhaps revitalize the entire ecosystem for MLM.
tox22544

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:45:46 PM

HiMlm Devs,

RIP

HiMlm Devs,

RIP

Best regards
#gomktcoin

Axaxa, знaтный тpoллинг oт мacтepoв cкaмa. Ceть бyквaльнo cтaлa paкoм, мoнeты чиcтo тexничecки нe мoгyт никyдa yйти дaльшe биpжи, a эти клoyны чтo-тo бypoвят o кoммepчecкoм ycпexe. Эти oлeни кoшeлeк тo дaжe нe выпycтили.
2chandwaney

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:50:28 PM

Developers about 5 months ago promised to release their wallet, for storing tokens. Apparently this did not happen, it is not good to break the road map.
omnimanx1

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:50:17 PM

This coin is really going somewhere ya'll
omnimanx1

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:57:22 PM

https://office.mktcoin.org/register/omnimanx1

If anyone is looking for how to get wallet, please follow the referral link above. MKTcoin uses a web based wallet similar to ETN ( Electroneum ). I have successfully setup my account and wallet and now have some coins I mined in it. If you have any questions about this, please hit me up and I will help all that I can.

Thanks as usual!
mktcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:07:23 AM

Best regards
#gomktcoin

Please explain to me how you are "having great success in the commercial area" with a stalled blockchain and virtually no miners supporting it? Buying and selling the coin is great but you need to have the underlying fundamentals (Blockchain, wallet, exchanges, etc.) functional before any coin ecosystem can survive let alone thrive. Hope for some information to be forthcoming about how this will be addressed and perhaps revitalize the entire ecosystem for MLM.

We had some problems with the extension of our servers where some nodes of our process had to pay special attention! Our team of programmers is working incessantly so that in the next 3 days everything will return to normal. As we have already communicated everything is the result of a giant demand we are having! Everything will be continuously improved so that the experience with Mktcoin is as complete as possible !!

Thank you to everyone who is part of our ecosystem!
billd104

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:02:38 AM

Best regards
#gomktcoin

We had some problems with the extension of our servers where some nodes of our process had to pay special attention! Our team of programmers is working incessantly so that in the next 3 days everything will return to normal. As we have already communicated everything is the result of a giant demand we are having! Everything will be continuously improved so that the experience with Mktcoin is as complete as possible !!

Sorry, I have to say that your reply makes absolutely no sense. "Giant demand" for your coin has to be associated with blockchain activity. Unless there is an alternate blockchain that's not available to the public, there have been no transactions on the MLM blockchain for a week. I look forward to seeing additional information in the coming days.
mktcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:22:16 AM

Best regards
#gomktcoin

Sorry, I have to say that your reply makes absolutely no sense. "Giant demand" for your coin has to be associated with blockchain activity. Unless there is an alternate blockchain that's not available to the public, there have been no transactions on the MLM blockchain for a week. I look forward to seeing additional information in the coming days.

My friend, you can follow our movement in Coinmarketcap, our demand in March exceeded in a few days the number of 2 million dollars a day. Today all the transactions that are still satisfactory are being executed within the Exchanges, namely SouthExchange and C-Cex, since like most exchanges, they have a "hash master" and only carry out transactions via Blockchain at the moment some user requests a transaction for an "external" hash !! Is it so difficult to understand something so simple? With respect to the currency block, there have been delayed movements since March 13, when the problem occurred which we are already solving! In the next 3 days everything will be solved! Any information that may be needed regarding the extended resolution period will be posted here!

Best Regards
nitrobg

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:02:40 AM

You need 3 blocks to move something from wallet A to wallet B, you need 101 blocks to confirm a recently mined block. There are not enough miners for a single block, with the current time for block it will take more than a week to simply send your coins to someone else.
Your network is in the hands of the users, you need a hard fork to fix the difficulty algorithm, preferably to another one that retargets it on every block.
billd104

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

My friend, you can follow our movement in Coinmarketcap, our demand in March exceeded in a few days the number of 2 million dollars a day. Today all the transactions that are still satisfactory are being executed within the Exchanges, namely SouthExchange and C-Cex, since like most exchanges, they have a "hash master" and only carry out transactions via Blockchain at the moment some user requests a transaction for an "external" hash !! Is it so difficult to understand something so simple? With respect to the currency block, there have been delayed movements since March 13, when the problem occurred which we are already solving! In the next 3 days everything will be solved! Any information that may be needed regarding the extended resolution period will be posted here!

Best Regards

I am glad that there is a great volume of trading on the exchange and that is a very good thing. However, there are many like myself that would like nothing more than to be doing the same thing with our MLM that is locked in a frozen blockchain in transit to the exchanges. I really do appreciate the fact that at least someone from MKTCoin is  acknowledging there are issues and communicating information of a resolution. There is no difficulty on my part understanding anything and unfortunately there's nothing simple about it from my perspective, my only problem is with the fact that so many people are trying desperately to use your coin and are prevented from doing so by the high difficulty on the blockchain thus not being able to participate in the active trading. Make it work for the miners and they will come back... Again I thank you for your responses and look forward to working with MKTCoin DEV's to make everything work.
mktcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

Best Regards

I am glad that there is a great volume of trading on the exchange and that is a very good thing. However, there are many like myself that would like nothing more than to be doing the same thing with our MLM that is locked in a frozen blockchain in transit to the exchanges. I really do appreciate the fact that at least someone from MKTCoin is  acknowledging there are issues and communicating information of a resolution. There is no difficulty on my part understanding anything and unfortunately there's nothing simple about it from my perspective, my only problem is with the fact that so many people are trying desperately to use your coin and are prevented from doing so by the high difficulty on the blockchain thus not being able to participate in the active trading. Make it work for the miners and they will come back... Again I thank you for your responses and look forward to working with MKTCoin DEV's to make everything work.

Hello People of Mktcoin

We would like to announce that the delay in the confirmation of the blocks has been solved and we are operating with full force, blocks being mined normally !!
Go Go MLM
togethers

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:18:51 PM

Best Regards

Hello People of Mktcoin

We would like to announce that the delay in the confirmation of the blocks has been solved and we are operating with full force, blocks being mined normally !!
Go Go MLM

Diff still high dev.
Raziel666

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

Hello People of Mktcoin

Go Go MLM

Exactly how is it solved? Still need 101 blocks on bsod.pw...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: