Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:05:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 1893 times)
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:37:29 PM

2018 will be the ICO year so Ethereum will be much stronger than last year. Meantime there is no improvement on btc and it goes to be an old fashioned . for now it has the crown but who knows when will it loose the crown..
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

both are good, if you have big capital btc is more suitable but if small capital ethereum better depending on how big your capital

I suggest to keep both coin, if your capital is not enough maybe you try first to join the bounty then if you get some rewards use it to invest on bitcoin or ethereum.
matthewio

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

bitcoin is great

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:31:39 PM

ethereum seem to be a better option because they habve the best developer constantly working on the ethereum project while improvement on bitcoin is rather difficult
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:34:41 PM

Bitcoin will be the option for traditional investors,who doesn't know much about alts but according most people will choose Ethereum over bitcoin.There are many reasons but one stand out reason is the resistance shown by ETH in this dip is commendable and still it growing with steady pace.ETH is a long term coin and hold will be the key to get great profits.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

Ethereum is a game changer these days, weve seen its price rose in just short period of time just like bitcoin. So I can say Ethereum is the best alternative to Bitcoin. When we talk about each platform usage, bitcoin sticks to its function as peer to peer form of payment however Ethereum offers a multi-function tool including smart contracts and unique ecosystem. 
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:02:45 AM

I think that Eth very good alternative. And its price is still very small. In comparison with bitcoin. I would buy both coins in a proportion of 60% of eth and 40% of bitcoin

erep

Activity: 2324
Merit: 594

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:23:29 AM

I would go for ethereum right now as the space for growth in it is higher than that of Bitcoin. Bitcoin may plummet soon as the common man will jump in at some point of time. But Ethereum is futuristic with all the techies around making their own businesses.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bitcooner

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:29:23 AM

Ethereum more stable then Bitcoin. Bitcoin was high but now it's less then 6 000 $ , I afraid to have a deal with Bitcoin, but I have Ethereum and I am sure of it
bnok

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:35:23 PM

I go for both too, invest in ETH and farming BTC with GPUs

Seems good plan for me :p
sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:27:47 AM

Hello....Guys

As we know that the Cryptocurrency is very trending these days. Of course, The Bitcoin Price touches new height day by day and the good thing is that most of the people get more and more benefit from this currency. But I am looking for Alternate Option like Ethereum. So please Suggest me. What's the Future of Ethereum after 5 years of more?

I think that the current time you should invest in ETH because the current ETH is going to be extremely accurate and profitable for investors. There are many ICO projects running on the ETH and ETH platforms that are extremely capitalized, ranking second in the capitalization of https://coinmarketcap.com/. In addition, the price of ETH fluctuates more than bitcoin, which suggests that investing in ETH will bring more profit and faster.
ladner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:38:15 AM

Hello....Guys

As we know that the Cryptocurrency is very trending these days. Of course, The Bitcoin Price touches new height day by day and the good thing is that most of the people get more and more benefit from this currency. But I am looking for Alternate Option like Ethereum. So please Suggest me. What's the Future of Ethereum after 5 years of more?

I think that the current time you should invest in ETH because the current ETH is going to be extremely accurate and profitable for investors. There are many ICO projects running on the ETH and ETH platforms that are extremely capitalized, ranking second in the capitalization of https://coinmarketcap.com/. In addition, the price of ETH fluctuates more than bitcoin, which suggests that investing in ETH will bring more profit and faster.
I think that in the past few days the market has been going down due to bitocin's bad news coming from countries such as China and Korea. But at the moment we can see the bitcoin girl has started back and adjusted to $ 8600. These are very good signals that we should still trust and invest in bitcoin.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:47:50 AM

Only one thing makes me think of ethereum over bitcoin. Recent days bitcoin is under focus of each and every government and has made hard regulations. Ethereum hasn't faced any such issue being a secondary part of the cryptocurrency network, based on which investing on Eth seems good as investing on bitcoin.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:59:09 AM

I go for both too, invest in ETH and farming BTC with GPUs

Seems good plan for me :p
I think at this point should not invest in bitcoin. We can see at the moment that bitcoin girls are very difficult to guess, the market is fluctuating constantly. So if you invest in bitcoin it will be very dangerous, the risk will be very high. You invest in ETH will be much safer, the price of ETH also fluctuate in a very large range so if you analyze well you can earn a lot of profits.
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:00:18 PM

Bitcoin will eventually go to the background and the first place will be the ethereum for capitalization. But bitcoin, we should say thank you very much for bringing us all to the crypt market!
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

Hello....Guys

I believe that at this time, Ethereum would be the right investment choice rather than bitcoin. We can see in the past few weeks that a lot of bitcoin-related bad news has been made and it has lost about 70% of its value. So I recommend not investing in bitcoins at the moment. This point, although bitcoin prices are showing slight increase.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:56:13 AM

of course I chose bitcoin than ethereum because it has a higher price than ethereum and i'm looking forward that it's more valuable in pass few years from now. Cross fingers from that blessing.
shellomomma

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:58:56 AM

Ethereum because aside from so many good ICOs, it has many use cases and better technology.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1121
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:04:49 AM

I think it's Ethereum for the mean time because if I choose Bitcoin, I am still longing when the price will rise up,  maybe this coming midyear or last months of the year. I am glad that I joined ICO that will give much tokens to produced Ethereum, which is I am reference ti some traders who invest and hold coins for now.

swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:54:39 AM

Hello....Guys

I think there is something stored in the future of ethereum, for the very reason that it happens to be one of the most commonly used coins. For example, in bounty campaigns, once the participants earn their respective coins, they usually trade their coins to ethereum which proves ethereum's usefulness. Thus, having the opportunity to beat bitcoin.
kungfupandacoin

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:36:08 AM

Choose Ethereum because it has better technology and many use cases that's why so many ICO's coming out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: