Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:09:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mmcFE v2.1.23-stable - A Clean & Simple Pushpool frontend (PHP/BASH/JS/MYSQL)  (Read 24960 times)
AnnihilaT (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 02:46:47 PM

Sure...  Grin

but the theme is paid theme.. i not sure we can release it to the public or not... maybe i can sent to you the theme for your own website use ? Smiley

why don't you add recapcha  function like what I does on the sample site ?

Oh i thought you made the design yourself.... thats different then... :/

Im not a huge fan of captcha's Smiley  they drive me nuts!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 05:30:57 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2011, 05:44:02 PM by AnnihilaT

mmcFE has come a long way since its original release.   Announcing an all new design and the official stable version 2.1 release.

Version 2 (mmcfe-v2.0.75-stable) was already released with the following notable changes:
- notable changes include:
- support for different account types (varying fee structures per user type)
- process locking for cronjob scripts
- share count history archiving
- 1 minor security fix (minor XSS bug)
- stats logic reworked and concept changed to focus on round statistics and not lifetime stats
- round concept evolved and now defined as periods between payouts (confirmed blocks) and not block finds
- much better handling and detection of blocks we find and better handling of payout and calculations
- some style updates and implementation of jquery libs for future eyecandy
- major overhaul of backend functions and complete rewrite of large parts of the code resulting in up to 400x better performance
- changes and expansions to the user and server API's
- account ledger implemented. Users and site admins now have complete history of mutations on accounts.

Version 2.1.0 (mmcfe-v2.1.0-stable) is a visual re-design with new look and feel.  Much fresher and much more suited to the stable pushpool frontend this software has become.

There is still much to do but many issues (the most important ones) have been completely sorted and this should be completely stable code to run for small to mid sized pools (i say this only because i know of no LARGE pool ever running it yet)

Get it here:
http://mmcfe.mfis.net/listing.php?repname=mmcFE+-+A+Pushpool+Frontend&path=%2Ftags%2Fmmcfe-v2.1.0-stable%2F&#a4c362c93ac3a3f573eea43671ac34b5e

An example of this software running can be found here:
https://mining.mainframe.nl/

Enjoy!
moonboon

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 11:21:44 PM

Sure...  Grin

but the theme is paid theme.. i not sure we can release it to the public or not... maybe i can sent to you the theme for your own website use ? Smiley

why don't you add recapcha  function like what I does on the sample site ?

I'm interested in this theme, where is it available for purchase? Would love to use something like this with mmcFE!
dlasher

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2011, 11:17:02 PM

Latest trunk (08/23/2011) on Fedora14, think I'm missing a dependancy or two:

[Tue Aug 23 15:37:00 2011] [error] [client x.x.x.x] PHP Warning:  include(/sites/mmc/www/includes/requiredFunctions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/api.php on line 7, referer: http://y.y.y.y/stats.php
[Tue Aug 23 15:37:00 2011] [error] [client x.x.x.x] PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening '/sites/mmc/www/includes/requiredFunctions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/api.php on line 7, referer: http://y.y.y.y/stats.php
[Tue Aug 23 15:37:00 2011] [error] [client x.x.x.x] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function connectToDb() in /var/www/html/api.php on line 34, referer: http://y.y.y.y/stats.php

I'm seeing the following on the web page, which points me toward something missing:

getsetting('slogan'); ?>
Home
Register
Stats
Getting Started
Support
About
News

Guessing I shouldn't be seeing the PHP..

thoughts?
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2011, 11:50:18 PM

Check each of the 4 directories for README files and follow instructions in each. 

Looks like you havent properly configured your include paths..

Does '/sites/mmc/www/includes/requiredFunctions.php' exist on your server?  Probably not.
dlasher

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2011, 12:12:31 AM

Does '/sites/mmc/www/includes/requiredFunctions.php' exist on your server?  Probably not.

Took care of this one - it was hard-coded into api.php

Something still not right, seeing this:

Stats last updated:
getsetting('statstime'))." GMT+2"; ?>

One other thing, and this may be the give-away --- I can't register a new user.. it never writes to the DB.

moonboon

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 01:54:32 AM

Great front-end.. Now I just need to figure out how to easily make it mine different forks other than just Bitcoins..   Grin
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 08:50:38 AM

did you create a datbase user with appropriate perms? did you import the database schema? have you configured all the various config files with paths and user name / pass pairs?  There is something around 4-8 files you need to customize in order for it all to work... (including bitcoind, pushpool, and the various php/bash scripts.   It really should be in the README's.   Cover them carefully.   The onyl tihng not in the readmes is how to set up your DB username and pass.  I assume the user has experience with that.   
dlasher

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2011, 05:53:29 PM

did you create a datbase user with appropriate perms? did you import the database schema? have you configured all the various config files with paths and user name / pass pairs?  There is something around 4-8 files you need to customize in order for it all to work... (including bitcoind, pushpool, and the various php/bash scripts.   It really should be in the README's.   Cover them carefully.   The onyl tihng not in the readmes is how to set up your DB username and pass.  I assume the user has experience with that.   

1. yes
2. yes
3. believe so, cron stuff all runs right, no path complaints in log
4. believe so, may have missed something
5. hit every readme I could find.

./sql/README
./www/README
./cronjobs/README

I'm going to go back and do it again from scratch... I've been thrashing two different VM's one F14/ one 10.04LTS. The LTS box isn't showing the visible PHP pieces, which tells me it's a dependancy/config issue on the F14 box. Pushpoold is working fine, bitcoin is working fine, I can point miners at either.. and I'm seeing shares appear in the pushpolld DB.

On both however, I'm up to where it's CREATING the users on registration now, but not allowing logins.. I suspect it's because it's on a private IP, being surfed from a private IP, so it's screwing up the cookie process. I can log in via mysql command line as the user/pass listed in the config file, make changes to the DB, etc.

I feel like I'm missing something obvious.. this shouldn't be this hard..

AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 06:26:29 PM

I cant imagine this would be it buit on the lines that are giving you errors change <? to <?php .... i see that both of those errors are from lines that have the somewhat nonstandard <? opening tag instead of <?php

Other than that...

these are my php deps:

# aptitude search php | grep ^i
i A libapache2-mod-php5             - server-side, HTML-embedded scripting langu
i   php-geshi                       - Generic Syntax Highlighter
i   php5-cli                        - command-line interpreter for the php5 scri
i A php5-common                     - Common files for packages built from the p
i   php5-curl                       - CURL module for php5
i A php5-gd                         - GD module for php5
i   php5-gmp                        - GMP module for php5
i A php5-mcrypt                     - MCrypt module for php5
i A php5-mysql                      - MySQL module for php5
i   php5-suhosin                    - advanced protection module for php5

Maybe you are missing one?

The error log you pasted earlier, really seems to point to an issue with paths somewhere tho. 

If you figure out what it is,  please report back... i really want to make sure its not something silly at my end.
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 06:32:14 PM

On both however, I'm up to where it's CREATING the users on registration now, but not allowing logins.. I suspect it's because it's on a private IP, being surfed from a private IP, so it's screwing up the cookie process. I can log in via mysql command line as the user/pass listed in the config file, make changes to the DB, etc.

This is your cookie domain define in requiredfunctions.  if its IP based,  set it like this:

$cookieName = "whateveryouwant";
$cookiePath = "/";
$cookieDomain = "192.168.178.31"; //Set this to your domain

after you have done this and you can login,  set your username in the db to admin by setting the admin table value to 1 instead of 0 for your username (in `webUsers`).  Then the adminpanel should show up for you.
dlasher

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2011, 06:42:52 PM

I cant imagine this would be it buit on the lines that are giving you errors change <? to <?php .... i see that both of those errors are from lines that have the somewhat nonstandard <? opening tag instead of <?php

Good catch! I changed that in header.php, and then leftsidebar.php and got a new message. Not sure what to do with it, but putting in the <?php seems to make it happy.

Stats last updated:
Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /var/www/html/includes/leftsidebar.php on line 96 11:16:17 GMT-8   
(updated every 60 secs)

Maybe this is something that should come "TimeZone" from settings?

Thank you for posting the dependancies, on the F14 box I was short a few things, got those installed/updated..

Package php-cli-5.3.6-1.fc14.i686 already installed and latest version
Package php-common-5.3.6-1.fc14.i686 already installed and latest version
Package php-mysql-5.3.6-1.fc14.i686 already installed and latest version
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package php-gd.i686 0:5.3.6-1.fc14 set to be installed
---> Package php-geshi.noarch 0:1.0.8.8-1.fc14 set to be installed
--> Processing Dependency: php-mbstring for package: php-geshi-1.0.8.8-1.fc14.noarch
---> Package php-mcrypt.i686 0:5.3.6-1.fc14 set to be installed
---> Package php-suhosin.i686 0:0.9.29-1.fc13 set to be installed
--> Running transaction check
---> Package php-mbstring.i686 0:5.3.6-1.fc14 set to be installed
--> Finished Dependency Resolution

In the end, I still can't log in as a valid users who exists in webUser ... . I'm going to turn up php/apache logging and see if I can find the source.. this is driving me crazy:

AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 06:53:12 PM

try cleaning your cookies in your browser all of them if you have been changing the cookie name
dlasher

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2011, 07:07:17 PM

This is your cookie domain define in requiredfunctions.  if its IP based,  set it like this:

$cookieName = "whateveryouwant";
$cookiePath = "/";
$cookieDomain = "192.168.178.31"; //Set this to your domain

after you have done this and you can login,  set your username in the db to admin by setting the admin table value to 1 instead of 0 for your username (in `webUsers`).  Then the adminpanel should show up for you.

I set the cookieDomain to the EXTERNAL IP address of the server, change the cookieName to something different, restarted the whole box, and -- -bingo -- I can log in.

update webUsers set admin = '1' where id = '1'; and I have an admin panel.

Financial Stats is a bit.... offended.. found another <? instead of <?php and fixed it.

Financial Statistics

0") or sqlerr(__FILE__, __LINE__); $sitewallet = mysql_query("SELECT sum(balance) FROM `accountBalance`") or sqlerr(__FILE__, __LINE__); $sitewalletq = mysql_fetch_row($sitewallet); $unconf_blocksQ = mysql_query("SELECT DISTINCT confirms from `networkBlocks` WHERE `confirms` < 120 AND `confirms` > 0"); $sitePercentQ = mysql_query("SELECT value FROM settings WHERE setting='sitepercent'"); if ($sitePercentR = mysql_fetch_object($sitePercentQ)) { $sitePercent = $sitePercentR->value; } $unconf_blocks = mysql_num_rows($unconf_blocksQ); $unconf_income = ($unconf_blocks * (50 * ($sitePercent / 100))); $usersbalance = $sitewalletq[0] / 1; $user_reserve = ($unconf_blocks); $donation_reserve = $settings->getsetting("tobedonated"); $balance = $bitcoinController->query("getbalance"); $subtotal = $balance - $usersbalance - $donation_reserve; echo "Current Block Number: ".$bitcoinController->getblocknumber()."
"; echo "Current Difficulty: ".$bitcoinController->query("getdifficulty")."
"; echo "
"; echo "Wallet Balance: ".$balance."
"; echo "Held for Users: ".$usersbalance."
"; echo "Held for Donation: ".$donation_reserve."
"; echo "Immature Blocks: " .$user_reserve. "
"; //echo "Pool Immature: " .$unconf_income. "
"; echo "
"; echo "Actual Liquid Assets: $subtotal
"; //echo "Forecasted Assets: " .($subtotal + $unconf_income). "
"; ?>

as is the "user control" section"

User Control

Search by IP Address, Userame, or UserId
Search String      

" .$num_results. " result(s)"; }?>

AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 07:39:31 PM

ill get those tags fixed in the next couple revisions.   Good find... hopefully you can get it all working now...  wonder why that works without issues on my systems but not yours.  Must be the php.ini config or something apache related.  Odd one...
dlasher

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2011, 09:57:20 PM

ill get those tags fixed in the next couple revisions.   Good find... hopefully you can get it all working now...  wonder why that works without issues on my systems but not yours.  Must be the php.ini config or something apache related.  Odd one...

works fine without the changes on the ubuntu 10.04 LTS machine, so it's something unique to the Fedora setup. I hammered with grep till I found all the  "<?" | grep -v "<?php"  I could find... visually seems happy now..

might be worth while adding something like "I can't seem to log into the accounts it creates" - -to check the IP address under cookies.. I'm sure i"m not the only one who has tried this without a FQDN to test. Smiley
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 10:33:57 PM

tell me again what error you had with the cookie domain?  was it just simply set to the wrong address?
dlasher

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2011, 10:55:24 PM

tell me again what error you had with the cookie domain?  was it just simply set to the wrong address?

I had it set to several things OTHER than the IP address of the server, including "localhost.localdomain" and ".mydomain.com"

AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 11:10:07 PM

ahh right. that makes sense then.  Smiley
dlasher

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2011, 12:40:37 AM

As a exercise, I formatted my 10.04 LTS VM, and started over from scratch.. I'm back up with -almost- everything working... forgot about how long it takes for bitcoinD to download blocks... since it DOES tell you that when asked properly, it might be interested to at least throw some sort of smart error message in the webUI while that's happening:

root@pool3:~# bitcoind getwork
error: {"code":-10,"message":"Bitcoin is downloading blocks..."}

Sadly the log is full of messages like:
[Wed Aug 24 17:35:41 2011] [error] [client x.x.x.x] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught BitcoinClientException:
rather than any useful message... ran me around in a circle for a while till I figured it out.

thanks again for your help.. here's hoping it's all working fine once the block download is done.

(any chance of any sort of user management in the admin panel at some point?)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: