Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:38:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: mmcFE v2.1.23-stable - A Clean & Simple Pushpool frontend (PHP/BASH/JS/MYSQL)  (Read 24962 times)
AnnihilaT (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2011, 09:16:47 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2011, 11:23:26 AM by AnnihilaT

Announcing a new pushpool mining frontend package called - mmcFE

This is the same software that the Mainframe Mining Cooperative (https://mining.mainframe.nl) uses.

A Live example of this software running can be found here:
https://mining.mainframe.nl/
(while you are there throw us some hashes!  Its for a good cause!) Smiley

svn is at:

http://mmcfe.mfis.net/

The idea is to keep a frontend very simple to install, easy to use, secure, and easy to customize.   More stats for the analytically minded are planned - as well as eventual integration with some of the bigger exchanges.   Other than that anything could be possible but i decided that the direction the original code base was heading was not where i wanted to go with something i would run live on my own servers.

Props and respect to simplecoin, ozcoin, & xenland from whom this code was originally forked.  

Cheers,
AnnihilaT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naven

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2011, 09:27:34 PM

You probably should move to github for get more contributors/commiters.
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2011, 09:30:24 PM

You probably should move to github for get more contributors/commiters.

Nobody uses subversion anymore? Smiley
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 09:48:55 AM

New improvements, updates, and bugfixes committed.
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 09:33:27 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2011, 09:52:49 PM by AnnihilaT

Just tagged version 1.0.21.  See notes below:  

Download HERE:

- make sure some stats are still sane even when we havent yet found our first block
- make the pool_update.sh script a littler saner and nicer.  gives some output when run
  manually from the cmd line now.
- disable (and later make optional) spamming the db with users hashrate info.  This is only useful if you
  want to build a chart which mmcFE does not endeavor to do.
- update README for cronjobs
- small updates to stats
- allow users to register without an email address (but warn them of the consequences).  We are privacy
  sensitive and bitcoins are anonymous - we dont need your email unless you want to give it to us
  (for when you might forget your password.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 10:12:15 PM

Installed this fork and I must say it is one of the cleanest, and best working front end that I have tried or used! Most excellent work Anni!

I am currently working on tweaking the stas but I really like the way the cronjobs are handled. Not only does it seem to make things secure, but it also is easier to manage IMHO.

If your looking for a clean, simple and fast front end then the mmcFE fork is for you my friend!

Happy pooling!

Glad you like!   Those stats still need my attention.   Thats one of the things i will be getting to next.  That code was brought in by Mike from Simplecoin and he got it from the ozcoin fork and IMHO the code is a mess.   Thats why ive been putting it off Smiley  (when i say its a mess i mean no disrespect - im referring mostly to formatting and readability)
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 12:21:47 AM

yuh just the webserver files need replaced.  no changes to the database have been made since revision 18
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 01:32:20 AM

Awesome! Thanks!

I noticed that my remote clients that connect outside my local network seem to be updating perfectly in the stats page. But my local connected client seems to report as being not active and shows 0 for Mhash/sec rates. Any reson why this might be happening? I have made sure all my rpc settings match. Do I need a local bitcoin.conf file for the mining client pc? I dont really need this local client to report as I just set it up for testing ports and connections. Just curious at this point.

Peace!

sounds like a client config issue or something with pushpoold/bitcoind.... yer on yer own for this one.  If some are working and others arent its not an issue with the front end.  try checking yer pushpool logs,  enable and running in debug mode,  or explaining in more detail what you are talking about.   which client, how is it connected etc.  more detail is better!
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 01:30:04 AM

Version 1.0.28 tagged.

Summary of changes:

- if a block has not been found dont display a time since last block.
- added special user code (see README)
- bugfix: mismatching max length on input fields
- updated a debug script
- bugfix: scoring
- misc bug fixes and a new spcial_user feature
- add early adopter code for $x number of users (configureable or removeable at install)
- default stats to top 15 instead of top 20
- update some debugging scripts
- small style updates
- user search feature (alpha)
- enable properly working proportional payout method again.
- tweaked proportional calculations
- style updates (new style stats and admin panel)
- round estimate to 6 dec (cleaner)

m3ta

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2011, 12:18:34 PM

- Too many places with the hardcoded $includeDirectory. Should be in a config file or setup through the admin section.

- Forcing Apache and its rewrite might still be valid, although we're not in 1998 anymore, but making it more generic (lighttpd, nginx) would be adequate.

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 12:21:02 PM

- Too many places with the hardcoded $includeDirectory. Should be in a config file or setup through the admin section.

- Forcing Apache and its rewrite might still be valid, although we're not in 1998 anymore, but making it more generic (lighttpd, nginx) would be adequate.

totally agree.... its on the list! Smiley that special user var should be the same way.  configurable from admin panel would make the most sense.   Trying to get some useful user management for the admin in there first and also tweaking the design a bit as well.
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 01:53:40 PM

I just downloaded the new release .28 R30 and I even built and imported new .sql file as well. My stats shows I have like 12,087 workers connected and I have none in reality? Not sure what is happening.

Peace!

Oh shit your DB got overwritten with default data then.   You should only update your db if specified.  That DB schema included is only meant for a fresh install (hence the name 'install.sql')

Hope nothing else was messed up.  Try running the cronjobs once and hopefully that fixes it.
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 02:15:53 PM

Forgot to ask also, about how long do you suggest to run the pool_update.sh script? Should we set the crontab to run it every 60 seconds? I am wondering about the sleep commands you used for the different update php files and how this relates to how I should setup the crontab to run the .sh master script?

I am assuming this "timing" would be based on the size of the DB and how they start to take to run or should I say complete.

Thanks as always for your help and time Anni!

Peace!

Im still running every 60 seconds.   This should be fine until you are very large or unless your server is very slow.   Just watch the overall time it takes for the master script to run and then make sure your load is ok if you run it in windows of time smaller than the time it takes for the script to complete.
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 07:14:12 PM

I have a interesting new problem..hehe...seems the stats will show correctly one moment, then when I come back later it will show 0 except for the bitcoin to usd ...that part seems always accurate....any idea what might be causing the mining workers and MHash/sec stats to work one minute and then show 0 the next???

Peace!

Are already counted shares also not correct when this happens?  Are you mining with a really slow card?  If a share isnt submitted within 10 mins the worker will be considered dead by the stats calcualations.
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2011, 02:53:59 PM

As usual your correct Anni...Smiley The shares always seems to report accurate....it was just the MHash/sec and miners connected that would be off every once in a while....it was the slow test miner I had connected.....

We officially opened our new mining pool site using your software and also support forums for bitcoins that is opened to the public.....

The site and forums is located at www.coolcoin.net

If you want to see this front end code in action plz stop by and check us out!

Thanks again for all your help and the great running front end software Anni!

Peace!

lol!  you really didnt edit much visually did you Smiley   You could at least change the background images you know Smiley  Its templated so you can customize it Smiley
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2011, 11:20:00 PM

Quite a few updates to trunk have been made.  If you want bleeding edge newest features check out trunk.   Will get around to tagging the next release very soon. 

When upgrading,  please pay close attention to the differences in the database schema you are using in your current version and the latest schema you have downloaded in newest versions.   There are slight changes being made to the DB structure that will affect functionality if you dont also roll in these structural changes.   

working lost password reset feature is checked into trunk today.
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 04:34:20 PM

Update to latest trunk version asap if you are using this software.   Found and fixed some issues today which grandfathered in from the original codebase which could affect payouts, stats, and proper block handling.
xDragonZ

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 10:31:17 AM

Check this out : http://bitcoin.evozi.com/ ... I will release the source to you if you wnt.. i not going to start any bitcoin pool Sad

A modified mmcFE
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 10:41:16 AM

Very cool!  We should merge your design idea into the official source tree and ill maintain the backend code and you can maintain the design.... what do you think?
xDragonZ

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 11:56:30 AM

Sure...  Grin

but the theme is paid theme.. i not sure we can release it to the public or not... maybe i can sent to you the theme for your own website use ? Smiley

why don't you add recapcha  function like what I does on the sample site ?

AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 02:46:47 PM

Sure...  Grin

but the theme is paid theme.. i not sure we can release it to the public or not... maybe i can sent to you the theme for your own website use ? Smiley

Oh i thought you made the design yourself.... thats different then... :/

Im not a huge fan of captcha's Smiley  they drive me nuts!
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 05:30:57 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2011, 05:44:02 PM by AnnihilaT

mmcFE has come a long way since its original release.   Announcing an all new design and the official stable version 2.1 release.

Version 2 (mmcfe-v2.0.75-stable) was already released with the following notable changes:
- notable changes include:
- support for different account types (varying fee structures per user type)
- process locking for cronjob scripts
- share count history archiving
- 1 minor security fix (minor XSS bug)
- stats logic reworked and concept changed to focus on round statistics and not lifetime stats
- round concept evolved and now defined as periods between payouts (confirmed blocks) and not block finds
- much better handling and detection of blocks we find and better handling of payout and calculations
- some style updates and implementation of jquery libs for future eyecandy
- major overhaul of backend functions and complete rewrite of large parts of the code resulting in up to 400x better performance
- changes and expansions to the user and server API's
- account ledger implemented. Users and site admins now have complete history of mutations on accounts.

Version 2.1.0 (mmcfe-v2.1.0-stable) is a visual re-design with new look and feel.  Much fresher and much more suited to the stable pushpool frontend this software has become.

There is still much to do but many issues (the most important ones) have been completely sorted and this should be completely stable code to run for small to mid sized pools (i say this only because i know of no LARGE pool ever running it yet)

Get it here:
http://mmcfe.mfis.net/listing.php?repname=mmcFE+-+A+Pushpool+Frontend&path=%2Ftags%2Fmmcfe-v2.1.0-stable%2F&#a4c362c93ac3a3f573eea43671ac34b5e

An example of this software running can be found here:

Enjoy!
moonboon

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 11:21:44 PM

Sure...  Grin

I'm interested in this theme, where is it available for purchase? Would love to use something like this with mmcFE!
dlasher

Activity: 467

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2011, 11:17:02 PM

Latest trunk (08/23/2011) on Fedora14, think I'm missing a dependancy or two:

[Tue Aug 23 15:37:00 2011] [error] [client x.x.x.x] PHP Warning:  include(/sites/mmc/www/includes/requiredFunctions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/api.php on line 7, referer: http://y.y.y.y/stats.php
[Tue Aug 23 15:37:00 2011] [error] [client x.x.x.x] PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening '/sites/mmc/www/includes/requiredFunctions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/api.php on line 7, referer: http://y.y.y.y/stats.php
[Tue Aug 23 15:37:00 2011] [error] [client x.x.x.x] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function connectToDb() in /var/www/html/api.php on line 34, referer: http://y.y.y.y/stats.php

I'm seeing the following on the web page, which points me toward something missing:

getsetting('slogan'); ?>
Home
Register
Stats
Getting Started
Support
About
News

Guessing I shouldn't be seeing the PHP..

thoughts?
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2011, 11:50:18 PM

Check each of the 4 directories for README files and follow instructions in each. 

Looks like you havent properly configured your include paths..

Does '/sites/mmc/www/includes/requiredFunctions.php' exist on your server?  Probably not.
dlasher

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2011, 12:12:31 AM

Does '/sites/mmc/www/includes/requiredFunctions.php' exist on your server?  Probably not.

Took care of this one - it was hard-coded into api.php

Something still not right, seeing this:

Stats last updated:
getsetting('statstime'))." GMT+2"; ?>

One other thing, and this may be the give-away --- I can't register a new user.. it never writes to the DB.

moonboon

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 01:54:32 AM

Great front-end.. Now I just need to figure out how to easily make it mine different forks other than just Bitcoins..   Grin
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 08:50:38 AM

did you create a datbase user with appropriate perms? did you import the database schema? have you configured all the various config files with paths and user name / pass pairs?  There is something around 4-8 files you need to customize in order for it all to work... (including bitcoind, pushpool, and the various php/bash scripts.   It really should be in the README's.   Cover them carefully.   The onyl tihng not in the readmes is how to set up your DB username and pass.  I assume the user has experience with that.   
dlasher

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2011, 05:53:29 PM

did you create a datbase user with appropriate perms? did you import the database schema? have you configured all the various config files with paths and user name / pass pairs?  There is something around 4-8 files you need to customize in order for it all to work... (including bitcoind, pushpool, and the various php/bash scripts.   It really should be in the README's.   Cover them carefully.   The onyl tihng not in the readmes is how to set up your DB username and pass.  I assume the user has experience with that.   

1. yes
2. yes
3. believe so, cron stuff all runs right, no path complaints in log
4. believe so, may have missed something
5. hit every readme I could find.

./sql/README
./www/README
./cronjobs/README

I'm going to go back and do it again from scratch... I've been thrashing two different VM's one F14/ one 10.04LTS. The LTS box isn't showing the visible PHP pieces, which tells me it's a dependancy/config issue on the F14 box. Pushpoold is working fine, bitcoin is working fine, I can point miners at either.. and I'm seeing shares appear in the pushpolld DB.

On both however, I'm up to where it's CREATING the users on registration now, but not allowing logins.. I suspect it's because it's on a private IP, being surfed from a private IP, so it's screwing up the cookie process. I can log in via mysql command line as the user/pass listed in the config file, make changes to the DB, etc.

I feel like I'm missing something obvious.. this shouldn't be this hard..

AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 06:26:29 PM

I cant imagine this would be it buit on the lines that are giving you errors change <? to <?php .... i see that both of those errors are from lines that have the somewhat nonstandard <? opening tag instead of <?php

Other than that...

these are my php deps:

# aptitude search php | grep ^i
i A libapache2-mod-php5             - server-side, HTML-embedded scripting langu
i   php-geshi                       - Generic Syntax Highlighter
i   php5-cli                        - command-line interpreter for the php5 scri
i A php5-common                     - Common files for packages built from the p
i   php5-curl                       - CURL module for php5
i A php5-gd                         - GD module for php5
i   php5-gmp                        - GMP module for php5
i A php5-mcrypt                     - MCrypt module for php5
i A php5-mysql                      - MySQL module for php5
i   php5-suhosin                    - advanced protection module for php5

Maybe you are missing one?

The error log you pasted earlier, really seems to point to an issue with paths somewhere tho. 

If you figure out what it is,  please report back... i really want to make sure its not something silly at my end.
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 06:32:14 PM

On both however, I'm up to where it's CREATING the users on registration now, but not allowing logins.. I suspect it's because it's on a private IP, being surfed from a private IP, so it's screwing up the cookie process. I can log in via mysql command line as the user/pass listed in the config file, make changes to the DB, etc.

This is your cookie domain define in requiredfunctions.  if its IP based,  set it like this:

$cookieName = "whateveryouwant";
$cookiePath = "/";
$cookieDomain = "192.168.178.31"; //Set this to your domain

after you have done this and you can login,  set your username in the db to admin by setting the admin table value to 1 instead of 0 for your username (in `webUsers`).  Then the adminpanel should show up for you.
dlasher

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2011, 06:42:52 PM

I cant imagine this would be it buit on the lines that are giving you errors change <? to <?php .... i see that both of those errors are from lines that have the somewhat nonstandard <? opening tag instead of <?php

Good catch! I changed that in header.php, and then leftsidebar.php and got a new message. Not sure what to do with it, but putting in the <?php seems to make it happy.

Stats last updated:
Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /var/www/html/includes/leftsidebar.php on line 96 11:16:17 GMT-8   
(updated every 60 secs)

Maybe this is something that should come "TimeZone" from settings?

Thank you for posting the dependancies, on the F14 box I was short a few things, got those installed/updated..

Package php-cli-5.3.6-1.fc14.i686 already installed and latest version
Package php-common-5.3.6-1.fc14.i686 already installed and latest version
Package php-mysql-5.3.6-1.fc14.i686 already installed and latest version
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package php-gd.i686 0:5.3.6-1.fc14 set to be installed
---> Package php-geshi.noarch 0:1.0.8.8-1.fc14 set to be installed
--> Processing Dependency: php-mbstring for package: php-geshi-1.0.8.8-1.fc14.noarch
---> Package php-mcrypt.i686 0:5.3.6-1.fc14 set to be installed
---> Package php-suhosin.i686 0:0.9.29-1.fc13 set to be installed
--> Running transaction check
---> Package php-mbstring.i686 0:5.3.6-1.fc14 set to be installed
--> Finished Dependency Resolution

In the end, I still can't log in as a valid users who exists in webUser ... . I'm going to turn up php/apache logging and see if I can find the source.. this is driving me crazy:

AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 06:53:12 PM

try cleaning your cookies in your browser all of them if you have been changing the cookie name
dlasher

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2011, 07:07:17 PM

This is your cookie domain define in requiredfunctions.  if its IP based,  set it like this:

$cookieName = "whateveryouwant";
$cookiePath = "/";
$cookieDomain = "192.168.178.31"; //Set this to your domain

after you have done this and you can login,  set your username in the db to admin by setting the admin table value to 1 instead of 0 for your username (in `webUsers`).  Then the adminpanel should show up for you.

I set the cookieDomain to the EXTERNAL IP address of the server, change the cookieName to something different, restarted the whole box, and -- -bingo -- I can log in.

update webUsers set admin = '1' where id = '1'; and I have an admin panel.

Financial Stats is a bit.... offended.. found another <? instead of <?php and fixed it.

Financial Statistics

0") or sqlerr(__FILE__, __LINE__); $sitewallet = mysql_query("SELECT sum(balance) FROM `accountBalance`") or sqlerr(__FILE__, __LINE__); $sitewalletq = mysql_fetch_row($sitewallet); $unconf_blocksQ = mysql_query("SELECT DISTINCT confirms from `networkBlocks` WHERE `confirms` < 120 AND `confirms` > 0"); $sitePercentQ = mysql_query("SELECT value FROM settings WHERE setting='sitepercent'"); if ($sitePercentR = mysql_fetch_object($sitePercentQ)) { $sitePercent = $sitePercentR->value; } $unconf_blocks = mysql_num_rows($unconf_blocksQ); $unconf_income = ($unconf_blocks * (50 * ($sitePercent / 100))); $usersbalance = $sitewalletq[0] / 1; $user_reserve = ($unconf_blocks); $donation_reserve = $settings->getsetting("tobedonated"); $balance = $bitcoinController->query("getbalance"); $subtotal = $balance - $usersbalance - $donation_reserve; echo "Current Block Number: ".$bitcoinController->getblocknumber()."
"; echo "Current Difficulty: ".$bitcoinController->query("getdifficulty")."
"; echo "
"; echo "Wallet Balance: ".$balance."
"; echo "Held for Users: ".$usersbalance."
"; echo "Held for Donation: ".$donation_reserve."
"; echo "Immature Blocks: " .$user_reserve. "
"; //echo "Pool Immature: " .$unconf_income. "
"; echo "
"; echo "Actual Liquid Assets: $subtotal
"; //echo "Forecasted Assets: " .($subtotal + $unconf_income). "
"; ?>

as is the "user control" section"

User Control

Search by IP Address, Userame, or UserId
Search String      

" .$num_results. " result(s)"; }?>

AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 07:39:31 PM

ill get those tags fixed in the next couple revisions.   Good find... hopefully you can get it all working now...  wonder why that works without issues on my systems but not yours.  Must be the php.ini config or something apache related.  Odd one...
dlasher

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2011, 09:57:20 PM

ill get those tags fixed in the next couple revisions.   Good find... hopefully you can get it all working now...  wonder why that works without issues on my systems but not yours.  Must be the php.ini config or something apache related.  Odd one...

works fine without the changes on the ubuntu 10.04 LTS machine, so it's something unique to the Fedora setup. I hammered with grep till I found all the  "<?" | grep -v "<?php"  I could find... visually seems happy now..

might be worth while adding something like "I can't seem to log into the accounts it creates" - -to check the IP address under cookies.. I'm sure i"m not the only one who has tried this without a FQDN to test. Smiley
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 10:33:57 PM

tell me again what error you had with the cookie domain?  was it just simply set to the wrong address?
dlasher

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2011, 10:55:24 PM

tell me again what error you had with the cookie domain?  was it just simply set to the wrong address?

I had it set to several things OTHER than the IP address of the server, including "localhost.localdomain" and ".mydomain.com"

AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 11:10:07 PM

ahh right. that makes sense then.  Smiley
dlasher

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2011, 12:40:37 AM

As a exercise, I formatted my 10.04 LTS VM, and started over from scratch.. I'm back up with -almost- everything working... forgot about how long it takes for bitcoinD to download blocks... since it DOES tell you that when asked properly, it might be interested to at least throw some sort of smart error message in the webUI while that's happening:

root@pool3:~# bitcoind getwork
error: {"code":-10,"message":"Bitcoin is downloading blocks..."}

Sadly the log is full of messages like:
[Wed Aug 24 17:35:41 2011] [error] [client x.x.x.x] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught BitcoinClientException:
rather than any useful message... ran me around in a circle for a while till I figured it out.

thanks again for your help.. here's hoping it's all working fine once the block download is done.

(any chance of any sort of user management in the admin panel at some point?)
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 01:03:15 AM

ahh thats another interesting one i hadnt thought of...

yeah i have all kinds of plans but just not enough time to get it all done Smiley  since the admin panel is for the smallest amount of viewers its sort of the last thing im working on tho.  im very comfortable at the command line so its not the highest priority at the moment... i built in some viewing features and made the tables sortable so you can get a good overview of whats going on in the database and for now thats enough for me but for sure more will come. Smiley

Are you starting a pool? Smiley
dlasher

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2011, 02:58:59 AM

yeah i have all kinds of plans but just not enough time to get it all done Smiley  since the admin panel is for the smallest amount of viewers its sort of the last thing im working on tho.  im very comfortable at the command line so its not the highest priority at the moment... i built in some viewing features and made the tables sortable so you can get a good overview of whats going on in the database and for now thats enough for me but for sure more will come. Smiley

I appreciate all your hard work, after a little teething it seems to be up and alive.

As an admin, however, I'd like to see more detailed, "live" views on how "alive" the pool is at the moment.Things I may or may not want to expose to the other users, but things like most shares last (x) minutes per user, reject %'s, luck, etc... I have a little stack of queries I've been playing with, but PHP isn't my strength...  Right now the web interface is pretty "dead" in spite of all the activity going on underneath.

Maybe some of the "bitcoinD" things, like "getinfo" ?

Are you starting a pool? Smiley

Considering it, primarily private use, not trying to take on the big guys.. Smiley
dlasher

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2011, 05:32:50 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2011, 07:06:36 AM by dlasher

one more problem found from having pushpoold up and running before mmcFE -- shares table is formatted differently....

Another interesting thing in the "shoot, that's broken" category... If your bitcoinD is NOT running on 8332, you're going to have problems.. Mine is running on 7332, and LOTS of pieces break on the web pages, as you can imagine.. Stats don't exist, the cronjobs all complain because they can't connect to bitcoinD. Even placing "x.x.x.x:7332" in the "rpcHost" field didn't fix it..

my fix?

update requiredFunctions.php to include an "$rpcPort" field:

$rpcType = "http";                              // http or https
$rpcUsername = "bigPHATuser";                             // username as specified in your bitcoin.conf configuration file
$rpcPassword = "bigPHATpass";                             // password
$rpcHost = "127.0.0.1";
$rpcPort = "7332";

then update all the cronjobs and web pages with the PHP bitcoinController call:

$bitcoinController = new BitcoinClient($rpcType, $rpcUsername, $rpcPassword, $rpcHost);

TO :
$bitcoinController = new BitcoinClient($rpcType, $rpcUsername, $rpcPassword, $rpcHost, $rpcPort);

Voila!

AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 09:35:07 AM

I probabaly would have just changed it in the bitcoin.inc.php file then you only had to change it once:

public function __construct($scheme, $username, $password, $address = "localhost", $port = 8332, $certificate_path = '', $debug_level = 0) {

to:

public function __construct($scheme, $username, $password, $address = "localhost", $port = 7332, $certificate_path = '', $debug_level = 0) {

But im lazy like that Smiley

Ill tag this as an improvement for later commit.  Thanks for all the input.
Keninishna

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 01:40:44 PM

quick question, does this have to be in the root /www directory? or can I put it in sub dir?
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 01:46:40 PM

if you put it in a sub dir stuff might break but is probably fixable by making sure you change all the paths to your webroot+subdir
moonboon

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 01:47:48 PM

Oh boy, running the stock template got me blamed for ripping off your site at mainframe..  More template options required! Smiley
Keninishna

Activity: 556

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 02:03:56 PM

ok google probably knows this but can I have two webroots?
moonboon

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 03:04:22 AM

Just a few questions about mmcFE..

I have a pool running that tends to neglect to pay out the odd block, which then causes me to have to do this manually.. there doesn't seem to be any pattern to when it does this..  Not just 1 specific user, time, etc.. Any ideas?  Paying out manually can become very time consuming..  Is there perhaps a way to set a round from paid out to not paid out in the sql database somewhere to have the cron job re-run to actually pay it out the next time through?

In your code you have specified the odd thing that says something like "DO NOT HARD CODE", yet its hardcoded anyways... Such as the block payout amount for BTC as an example..  Could things like that not be made a variable?

That way when a new coin fork comes out, a pool could very quickly implement it by changing a few variables and then they're off to the races without having to scour through many different php files to make those very same changes that the variables could really just deal with?

Thanks for a decent looking front-end though.. Smiley
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 08:06:14 AM

if you are missing the random block here and there you either need to upgrade or run your crontabs more often (i run mine every 60 secs).

For the other things you mentino... yuh those are all things on the todo list.   The hardcoded stuff is inherited from simple coin.  ive remarked things here and there as notes of stuff to redo properly later.    As with any software its always a work in progress.
Icoin

Activity: 585
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2011, 04:49:30 PM

Hello
I have setup the mmcFE on http://mine.icoin.ch, cause im running plesk a have a bit a different path structure so i changed all paths to /includes... allso i installed all needed php packages like you suggested in your earlyer posts
I did set the .htaccess file with the rename function and since then the frontend is working

But i have now a problem: i was able to create successfuly a user but when i try to login i just come to the news page and thats it. And the side bar shows me the login page, im allso unable to see the personal or extended stats, i wonder how i can fix this to make the mine work.

Thanks

Icoin

AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 05:43:35 PM

I think you have not changed your cookiename or set it at all and that your cookie domain is also wrong.  Read the top section of requiredFunctions.php
Icoin

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2011, 06:06:36 PM

I think you have not changed your cookiename or set it at all and that your cookie domain is also wrong.  Read the top section of requiredFunctions.php

Here my settings in requiredFunctions.php

$cookieName = ".mineicoinch";             //Set this to what ever you want (text string)
$cookiePath = "/";            //Choose your path!
$cookieDomain = "icoin.ch";         //Set this to your domain

AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 06:27:30 PM

Here my settings in requiredFunctions.php

$cookieName = ".mineicoinch";             //Set this to what ever you want (text string)
$cookiePath = "/";            //Choose your path!
$cookieDomain = "icoin.ch";         //Set this to your domain

remove . from cookie name and add dot to front of domain
Icoin

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2011, 06:43:15 PM

Thanks a lot it works great now !!!

Damn dot
 Tongue

Icoin

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2011, 07:45:55 PM

well i realized an other problem this time with cronjobs:

when i run pool_update.sh (i made it executable) by cronjob or manual nothing happens - but when i run the cronjobs in command line like:
php /..../cronjobs/cronjob.php the cronjob works, so now i wonder where the php bin is located on ubuntu 10.4 anyone runnung mmcFE on ubuntu 10.4 aswell ?

moonboon

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 09:32:34 PM

I've run into that problem before.. Make sure there is a proper carriage return at the end of your crontab line or it won't execute.. dumb I know, but that has solved the issue for me in the past...
moonboon

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 09:34:50 PM

if you are missing the random block here and there you either need to upgrade or run your crontabs more often (i run mine every 60 secs).

For the other things you mentino... yuh those are all things on the todo list.   The hardcoded stuff is inherited from simple coin.  ive remarked things here and there as notes of stuff to redo properly later.    As with any software its always a work in progress.

Mine also runs every 60 seconds.. I think I may have found the issue though.. my php max_execution_time was set to 30 seconds... the scripts in general may take longer than that if the block was quite long so I have bumped php time to 2 minutes instead.. May fix the glitch, will keep you posted if that indeed solves it..

As for the other things, sounds good.. and look forward to future enhancements. Smiley
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 09:45:19 PM

max_execution_time integer

This sets the maximum time in seconds a script is allowed to run before it is terminated by the parser. This helps prevent poorly written scripts from tying up the server. The default setting is 30. When running PHP from the command line the default setting is 0.

The maximum execution time is not affected by system calls, stream operations etc. Please see the set_time_limit() function for more details.

You can not change this setting with ini_set() when running in safe mode. The only workaround is to turn off safe mode or by changing the time limit in the php.ini.

Your web server can have other timeout configurations that may also interrupt PHP execution. Apache has a Timeout directive and IIS has a CGI timeout function. Both default to 300 seconds. See your web server documentation for specific details.

This shouldnt matter unless you are running from the webserver and not the command line.
moonboon

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 10:51:18 PM

max_execution_time integer

This sets the maximum time in seconds a script is allowed to run before it is terminated by the parser. This helps prevent poorly written scripts from tying up the server. The default setting is 30. When running PHP from the command line the default setting is 0.

The maximum execution time is not affected by system calls, stream operations etc. Please see the set_time_limit() function for more details.

You can not change this setting with ini_set() when running in safe mode. The only workaround is to turn off safe mode or by changing the time limit in the php.ini.

Your web server can have other timeout configurations that may also interrupt PHP execution. Apache has a Timeout directive and IIS has a CGI timeout function. Both default to 300 seconds. See your web server documentation for specific details.

This shouldnt matter unless you are running from the webserver and not the command line.

Noted. 
Good point, I have no flippin' idea then.. lol
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 11:15:42 PM

I have a pool running that tends to neglect to pay out the odd block, which then causes me to have to do this manually.. there doesn't seem to be any pattern to when it does this..  Not just 1 specific user, time, etc.. Any ideas?  Paying out manually can become very time consuming..  Is there perhaps a way to set a round from paid out to not paid out in the sql database somewhere to have the cron job re-run to actually pay it out the next time through?

an older version of the software had this bug... thats the only thing i can think of that could cause this off the top of my head.... what is your setup?  testnet? bitcoind? OS?  tell me a bit more about how you are testing the software and maybe it gives a clue.

This can also happen when for whatever reason there is not an entry in shares_uncounted table for the block where a winning share was found.   The circumstances that need to align for this to happen only exhibit themselves when running a block chain with very low difficulty and pushpoold with diff1 rewrite difficulty off.  In otherwords in a situation where almost every share is a winning block (testnet/private testnet setup or some new shitcoin blockchain). 
moonboon

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:45:39 AM

an older version of the software had this bug... thats the only thing i can think of that could cause this off the top of my head.... what is your setup?  testnet? bitcoind? OS?  tell me a bit more about how you are testing the software and maybe it gives a clue.

This can also happen when for whatever reason there is not an entry in shares_uncounted table for the block where a winning share was found.   The circumstances that need to align for this to happen only exhibit themselves when running a block chain with very low difficulty and pushpoold with diff1 rewrite difficulty off.  In otherwords in a situation where almost every share is a winning block (testnet/private testnet setup or some new shitcoin blockchain). 

you have a pm with response to this..
Giulio_

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 08:25:43 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2011, 01:06:15 PM by Giulio_

I have an issue with accountworker.php. The delete and the update buttons don't work (but both print anyway the success message)
There is also this
Code:
"> "> "> 
abover Worker name. My sistem doesn't read <? so i had to change all to <?php.
Screenshot:
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/218/catturarc.png

Icoin

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 03:07:51 PM

I was able to solve the cronjob problem by adding the cronjobs by hand to the crontab, exept tickers.php all other cronjobs works great this way!
Anni and group thanks for all Support the mine is up and running now at http://mine.icoin.ch.

I gonna work on the informations and the templates soon Wink (im still interested in merged mining nc + btc wonder if i gonna be able to implement this aswell)

Icoin

AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 03:13:54 PM

To all:  if you plan on running a pool publicly i would kindly ask that you replace the header background image with nothing or something of your own.  This is in your own interest as well.   We dont want a buncha pools out there all having the same "branding"
Icoin

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2011, 04:52:01 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2011, 09:22:55 AM by Icoin

still having the problem with tickers.php (btc/usd:$0)  when i run it in the commando line i end up with a error on line 28...
atm i update it when possible by hand in the database. this isnt affecting the core functions, so its more a cosmetic thing Smiley

AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 10:20:29 AM

do you have curl installed ?  and is the curl binary where the script expects it to be

Code:
$mtgox_ticker = exec("/usr/bin/curl -q -s --connect-timeout 3 'https://mtgox.com/code/data/ticker.php'");
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 11:24:17 AM

v2.1.23-stable released. Notable changes include:

- style and layout updates
- changes in terminology
- expanded ledger and record keeping
- automatic shares per block count
- paginated transaction history
- !! new site reward system. Cheat Proof PPLNS implemented !!
- better sanitation of some user definable variables
- new stats and graphs
- better handling of orphaned blocks
- minor bugfixes affecting implementation on different linux distros
Icoin

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2011, 02:18:33 PM

yes anni, curl is installed and located in usr/bin/curl but the error appears on line 28 means:
Code:
if (intval($ticker_obj->ticker->last) > 0) {

thanks for the update Wink

AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 03:43:21 PM

yes anni, curl is installed and located in usr/bin/curl but the error appears on line 28 means:
Code:

thanks for the update Wink

Oh thats not really an error.   Thats mtgox blokcing you because you are hammering their webserver too often probably.   How often are you calling ticker.php?   Should be at most once per 60 secs.  If you get that error it means a failure communicating with mtgox.  mtgox api did not return a value greater than 0 in time.   Run the curl command by hand and see if it works and what message you get.   This is trivial and must be something simple. Smiley
Icoin

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2011, 05:29:15 PM

The cronjob for the ticker is set to 60 seconds like the other cronjobs aswell

moonboon

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 09:24:14 PM

- changes in terminology
- new stats and graphs

Anything changed with the database? As in, whats required for a server already running v2.1 to upgrade to the latest greatest? Smiley
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 10:07:46 PM

- changes in terminology
- new stats and graphs

Anything changed with the database? As in, whats required for a server already running v2.1 to upgrade to the latest greatest? Smiley

nothing afaik.   should be plug and play.  save your templates folder and the rest should be able to be overwritten.  Make a backup to be sure! Smiley
Icoin

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2011, 01:38:31 AM

just the Includes Path in api.php has to be set Wink

Nebuluz

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 02:34:36 AM

I realy like mmcFE becouse its so clean.

But i have a suggestion to get rid of all hardcodes stuff for bitcoin, maybe a drop down in Admin panel where admin can choose from diffrent coins (BTC, NMC, SC) and according to the choice it will load a special include for that coin.

Keep up the good work Smiley
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 08:58:55 AM

just the Includes Path in api.php has to be set Wink

Oh yes!  forgot about that one...
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 09:00:58 AM

I realy like mmcFE becouse its so clean.

But i have a suggestion to get rid of all hardcodes stuff for bitcoin, maybe a drop down in Admin panel where admin can choose from diffrent coins (BTC, NMC, SC) and according to the choice it will load a special include for that coin.

Keep up the good work Smiley

To be honest i dont really have any interest in other blockchains but as this is open source anyone can help to grow the project and add functionality.
dlasher

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2011, 07:24:26 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2011, 07:47:00 PM by dlasher

<EDIT> problem turned out to be bitcoinD hung...  disregard..

- new stats and graphs

am I blind? where do I find these?
dlasher

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2011, 10:03:49 PM

thought I'd share something.. since I'd like to have quotes for both Tradehill and MtGox in the header, I went through the steps to add another ticker:

1. add the field to settings in mysql:
insert into settings (setting,value) values ('tradehilllast','0.0000');

2. modify ./cronjobs/ticker.php
   $tradehill_ticker = exec("/usr/bin/curl -q -s --connect-timeout 3 'https://api.tradehill.com/APIv1/USD/Ticker'");

.. and ...

if (!is_null($tradehill_ticker)) {
                $ticker_obj = json_decode($tradehill_ticker);
                        $settings->setsetting('tradehilllast', round($ticker_obj->ticker->last, 4));
                }

3. modify ./www/includes/templates/header.php
   <td><li>GOX/usd: $<?php print $settings->getsetting('mtgoxlast'); ?>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</li></td>
   <td><li>TH/usd: $<?php print $settings->getsetting('tradehilllast'); ?>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</li></td>

And you're done!

dlasher

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2011, 05:30:48 PM

Love the new stats and graphs... had to poke around a bit to find them... One bug however, I've been through the code, and can't figure out how to fix. Hopefully the picture is worth 100 words.

Pie chart... blue should be far greater than 54.31%.
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 08:25:47 PM

yeah these charts are being replaced and discontinued... log into mainframe to see what the new ones are going to look like.  trust me you will like them alot better.  but they are nto fully working and checked into the repo yet so you will have to wait for next release when i finish them and get them all cleaned up.

Here is a link to what they look like now:

https://bitcoin.org.uk/forums/topic/29-suggestions-and-to-do-list-for-mmc/page__view__findpost__p__1084
Nebuluz

View Profile
September 09, 2011, 09:32:35 AM

Nice graphs... looking forward to it...

Something strange happend when running this frontend. After 10 blocks it stops payout to miners and doesnt show transaction history. I've done two fresh installs and get same result after 10 blocks.
Any ide what can be wrong?

Keep up the good work.
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2011, 10:32:59 AM

Nice graphs... looking forward to it...

Something strange happend when running this frontend. After 10 blocks it stops payout to miners and doesnt show transaction history. I've done two fresh installs and get same result after 10 blocks.
Any ide what can be wrong?

Keep up the good work.

which version are you running?  Hard to say really what the problem might be without knowing your exact setup...
Nebuluz

View Profile
September 09, 2011, 10:53:30 AM

I've tested both latest stable and trunk. Still hunting the bug...

Blockstats, poolstats are correct so is estimated earning etc. Its just when block gets confirmed it all endsup in wallet and shows up under actual liquid... but it doesnt distribute anything to the miners.

I must also add that ive modifyed the code to work with solidcoin, as i did say everything works great til i hit 11 blocks.
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2011, 10:58:58 AM

I've tested both latest stable and trunk. Still hunting the bug...

anything in error logs from the webserver?   What happens if after the 10th block you run pool_update.sh by hand from the command line.  Does this give any errors?

dlasher

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2011, 04:56:51 PM

finally first the first block in my test setup, the payments were dispersed, it moved on to the next block successfully, but the "blocks" info seems to think it's still updating the "my shares" count of the block:

LAST 50 BLOCKS FOUND
Block   Validity   Finder   Time   Shares
144,xxx   Confirmed!   MyUserName   2011-09-10 01:xx:xx AM   Updating...
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 120 confirms.

Ideas?
Nebuluz

View Profile
September 18, 2011, 10:34:17 AM

finally first the first block in my test setup, the payments were dispersed, it moved on to the next block successfully, but the "blocks" info seems to think it's still updating the "my shares" count of the block:

LAST 50 BLOCKS FOUND
Block   Validity   Finder   Time   Shares
144,xxx   Confirmed!   MyUserName   2011-09-10 01:xx:xx AM   Updating...
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 120 confirms.

Ideas?

Same here, that the only problem i have with mmcFE now, everything else works great Smiley
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 03:16:18 AM

Announcing a new pushpool mining frontend package called - mmcFE

This is the same software that the Mainframe Mining Cooperative (https://mining.mainframe.nl) uses.

A Live example of this software running can be found here:
(while you are there throw us some hashes!  Its for a good cause!) Smiley

svn is at:

The idea is to keep a frontend very simple to install, easy to use, secure, and easy to customize.   More stats for the analytically minded are planned - as well as eventual integration with some of the bigger exchanges.   Other than that anything could be possible but i decided that the direction the original code base was heading was not where i wanted to go with something i would run live on my own servers.

Props and respect to simplecoin, ozcoin, & xenland from whom this code was originally forked.  

Cheers,
AnnihilaT

The MMC development will continues!? Or it will end alongside with Mining.Mainframe.NL?!

Best!
Thiago
Icoin

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2011, 08:34:40 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2011, 04:35:01 PM by Icoin

Well it should continue with mmcFE; cause it is according to me an awesome basis for future development - its so clean. I can imagine that Xenland would be able to extend it with the merged mining functions. And Mike Gogulsky could implement it as a part of Drupal, im not a Coder but i was part of the developement in the original mining Farm on wich mmcFE is based on. Its a fact that mining atm isnt not worth it but hey who cares, i dnt do this to become ritch, im part in bitcoin cause i like the idea. So pls guys help with this Project, if you are a coder it would be great if you could contribute to it.

Regards

Icoin

Icoin

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2011, 04:35:53 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2011, 05:06:13 PM by Icoin

well we still use this software for our mining pool, if you like to join us feel free to do so! If you mine on the big pools pls use mining.icoin.ch as a backup pool for your shares Wink ty

https://mining.icoin.ch

drkurubit

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 08:04:52 PM

i cant find a copy of mmcFE no where online, does anyone have a download
idev

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 05:16:08 PM

i cant find a copy of mmcFE no where online, does anyone have a download

I would like to know this too  Huh
Greedi

Activity: 266

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2012, 04:18:53 PM

can you make it to PPS instead of PPLNS ?

LitecoinTalk - Sign up today!
Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
Greedi

Activity: 266

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 09:06:33 PM

bump....

LitecoinTalk - Sign up today!
Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
g2x3k

Activity: 147

PooL-X.eu

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2012, 01:18:20 PM

https://github.com/search?utf8=✓&q=mmcfe

proportional payout is pretty simple to make, make a dynamic lastNshares and set lastNshares to the block its paying out ... simple but shuld work

btw i also use mmcfe for  pool-x with bit modification Smiley

http://PooL-X.eu/ join the crew, bring your slaves
http://wallet.it.cx/ Instant LTC Wallet service
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 08:51:28 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2013, 08:11:33 AM by AnnihilaT

You guys should have left my README intact and read it and understood it.  Some of those github projects ive seen are mangling good code because of lack of knowledge of how its supposed to work.  A couple points to those considering to use what ive seen on github:

1) linking to absolute webroot files as in '/index.php' is part of a security policy and running this software in a sub-directory is NOT recommended.  Just because is works doesnt mean its right.
2) adding .php extensions throughout the code is a shame and not needed.  Follow the README instructions!

The original source without mods is here:

Anni
tnkflx

Activity: 349

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 11:41:53 AM

You guys should have left my README intact and read it and understood it.  Some of those github projects ive seen are mangling good code because of lack of knowledge of how its supposed to work.  A couple points to those considering to use what ive seen on github:

1) linking to absolute webroot files as in '/index.php' is part of a security policy and running this software in a sub-directory is NOT recommended.  Just because is works doesnt mean its right.
2) adding .php extensions throughout the code is a shame and not needed.  Follow the README instructions!

Ive thrown the original source up again here if anyone wants to start from where i left off.  

Anni

Does this mean you are back? Wink

| Operating electrum.be & us.electrum.be |
vitruvio

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 02:29:16 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2012, 04:23:23 PM by vitruvio

Hi, Im setting a litecoin pool and I face a problem when cronjobs try tu connect to litecoind:

Code:
root@Lite:/var/cronjobs# /usr/bin/php cronjob.php
XML-RPC: xmlrpcmsg::parseResponseHeaders: HTTP error, got response: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught BitcoinClientException: [0]: Didn't receive 200 OK from remote server. (HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found)

thrown in  on line 0

What Am I missing?, must change something in BitcoinClient class to fit litecoind, because the message is not "not autorized" or similar, RPC server exists and is ON, but web requested is not found (404 error).

Regards

EDIT: the problem was here:

Code:
$currentBlockNumber = $bitcoinController->getblocknumber();
This command doesn't exist in litecoind
Changed by:

Code:
$currentBlockNumber = $bitcoinController->query("getblockcount");

And seems to work.

dlasher

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2012, 06:11:57 AM

I loved this project, used it for months.. would sure like to see it come back to life..
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 08:12:12 AM

Im working on it Smiley
tnkflx

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 09:17:28 AM

Im working on it Smiley

Well, well, well, please do explain Smiley

AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 09:29:58 AM

Im working on it Smiley

Ive been working on making this project more relevant again... not sure where it will lead yet Smiley
raubaut

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 08:05:55 PM

Im working on it Smiley

Ive been working on making this project more relevant again... not sure where it will lead yet Smiley

How about adding support for other coins into the core?   Wink
wknight
Legendary

Activity: 889

Bitcoin calls me an Orphan

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 01:59:31 AM

I think keeping it Clean and Simple for Bitcoin should be a primary goal

Mining Both Bitcoin and Litecoin.
wknight
Legendary

Activity: 889

Bitcoin calls me an Orphan

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 02:09:58 AM

Im working on it Smiley

If you do end up working on the front end code. One thing you might really consider is removing the javascript code.

Mining Both Bitcoin and Litecoin.
gateway

Activity: 552

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:12:01 AM

Hey, I just set this up on a VM image and seem to have most things set up, but when I try to log in with the account I created, it acts like it didnt log me in.. and it still says welcome guest at the top..

next issue when viewing the stats page (of course not logged in I see this in my apache error log).

Code:
[Thu May 02 20:29:35 2013] [error] [client 172.18.1.240] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught BitcoinClientException: [0]: Didn't receive 200 OK from remote server. (HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found)\n\n  thrown in  on line 0, referer: http://172.18.251.190/index
[Thu May 02 20:29:35 2013] [error] [client 172.18.1.240] File does not exist: /var/www/images/head_index_left_bg.jpg, referer: http://172.18.251.190/stats

PushPool is running.. and I can see in the debug log that its spitting out data.

next up is in pushpool i see alot of people adding

Code:
                "stmt.sharelog" :
                  "INSERT INTO shares (rem_host, username, our_result, upstream_result, reason, solution) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)"

but that doesn't seem to push any shares into the db.. and yea above my db settings are correct..

so im a bit stuck at the moment.

things I did per read me, adjusted the $includeDirectory, these seem to be only listed in cronjob folder
Imported sql, checked verified via phpmyadmin tables where, created a user, verified it was in the db, unable to log in..

any thoughts?
hippiex

Activity: 121

New Order

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 03:08:53 PM

Hey, I just set this up on a VM image and seem to have most things set up, but when I try to log in with the account I created, it acts like it didnt log me in.. and it still says welcome guest at the top..

next issue when viewing the stats page (of course not logged in I see this in my apache error log).

Code:
[Thu May 02 20:29:35 2013] [error] [client 172.18.1.240] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught BitcoinClientException: [0]: Didn't receive 200 OK from remote server. (HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found)\n\n  thrown in  on line 0, referer: http://172.18.251.190/index
[Thu May 02 20:29:35 2013] [error] [client 172.18.1.240] File does not exist: /var/www/images/head_index_left_bg.jpg, referer: http://172.18.251.190/stats

PushPool is running.. and I can see in the debug log that its spitting out data.

next up is in pushpool i see alot of people adding

Code:
                "stmt.sharelog" :
                  "INSERT INTO shares (rem_host, username, our_result, upstream_result, reason, solution) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)"

but that doesn't seem to push any shares into the db.. and yea above my db settings are correct..

so im a bit stuck at the moment.

things I did per read me, adjusted the $includeDirectory, these seem to be only listed in cronjob folder
Imported sql, checked verified via phpmyadmin tables where, created a user, verified it was in the db, unable to log in..

any thoughts?

Have you set the rpc.target.bits variable on server.json ?
It worked for me... Now i have to find out why i am getting a wrong hash rate ate mmcFE interface. (I'm using LTC)

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
bkc888

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 10:59:30 AM

How much do I have to pay to get someone to help install this?
tnkflx

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 11:01:02 AM

How much do I have to pay to get someone to help install this?

Not much Smiley PM me :p

gateway

Activity: 552

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 08:23:19 PM

well we still use this software for our mining pool, if you like to join us feel free to do so! If you mine on the big pools pls use mining.icoin.ch as a backup pool for your shares Wink ty

https://mining.icoin.ch

you guys should really get valid ssl certs for https...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: