Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: my 2011 bitcointalk Hero account hacked  (Read 1227 times)
Aury234

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:40:43 PM

if according to l try contact or send message once again to PGP Cyrus where know message you no sign in perhaps because for this often interference lnternet.
Suggestion l to PGP cyrus when message that concerned already be accepted, please in action continue love decision that best, every human certainly there is error, and when wrong do not repeat again,we same human each other forgive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shushu9977

Activity: 1122
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:47:44 PM

It is very shocked moment, because Hero account is very valuable. You should send again a PGP message to Cyrus & Theymos, cause they are very busy and laborious. i have a little experience like that. Hopefully you will get back your Hero member account.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
jack_jack

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:55:53 PM

Hope you recover it  Undecided why admins not hiring any mods to recover Acnts ..  these accounts may not valuable for admin but for owners.. Cry .. hope you get sucess ..
wixord (OP)

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:04:09 AM

Yeah I understand that admins also have work to do in real-life but this is just a basic problem and I already provided proof, no reply at all from 3 months.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:41:23 AM

Yeah I understand that admins also have work to do in real-life but this is just a basic problem and I already provided proof, no reply at all from 3 months.

Just a little more patience. Some account took more than 6 months to be recovered. I know your angry and upset for waiting this long but im sure that your account is on their "list" that needs to be recovered. There are so many accounts that needs to be recovered and only few people assigned for that job, so please add a little more patience.
wixord (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:05:04 AM

Just a little more patience. Some account took more than 6 months to be recovered. I know your angry and upset for waiting this long but im sure that your account is on their "list" that needs to be recovered. There are so many accounts that needs to be recovered and only few people assigned for that job, so please add a little more patience.

will do and if only the mod can just send me one reply that they are still working on it will ease my worry.
wixord (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:06:16 PM

admin please helppppp
wixord (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:38:07 PM

help please adminnnn
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

Damn, you're still here. Makes me sad and nervous a little bit, didn't expect this operation to take so long. Maybe you weren't able to prove possession of your account properly?
wixord (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

Damn, you're still here. Makes me sad and nervous a little bit, didn't expect this operation to take so long. Maybe you weren't able to prove possession of your account properly?
Yeah still here and begging

I did gave theymos and Cyrus my GPG signed message and show them proof about my old bitcoin address

but no respond at all till now.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

I did gave theymos and Cyrus my GPG signed message and show them proof about my old bitcoin address

Can you quote the post in which you posted your bitcoin address that you used to sign a message to send cyrus/theymos? Did you double check that said message wasn't edited? If it was edited then it doesn't count. Ideally you want a closed thread.

But anyway sit tight because unfortunately, the recovery process is insanely low, even for these that provide sufficient proof, there doesn't seem to be any priority, even for older high ranked accounts.
wixord (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:57:53 AM

Can you quote the post in which you posted your bitcoin address that you used to sign a message to send cyrus/theymos? Did you double check that said message wasn't edited? If it was edited then it doesn't count. Ideally you want a closed thread.

But anyway sit tight because unfortunately, the recovery process is insanely low, even for these that provide sufficient proof, there doesn't seem to be any priority, even for older high ranked accounts.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account hdclover has been hacked. Please reset the email to hdclover00@gmail.com The current date is 13/11/2017
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1GARUDA5CEPE1vq7aVsNe442d8n8NoiNVf
HIF3Q5jbo+seGAebQZkwj/CGRIUotpebYafARvNKb4oIf+NTdZV0hjTbhnq+ejqdT8P0LYeYFtb8IvPF+SK7Mzg=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

this page is the proof of my bitcoin address
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg11593003#msg11593003
Comrade1917

Activity: 29
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:49:15 AM

You posted signed message from November 2017. Can you please sign another message with today's date?
I see that your account hdclover is in use at the moment, it participates in signature campaign and last post was yesterday. I suggest that DT member tags your account so that hacker will not be able to participate in campaigns. After you get your account back, he can remove negative feedback.
Kvanko

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:31:58 PM

You posted signed message from November 2017. Can you please sign another message with today's date?
I see that your account hdclover is in use at the moment, it participates in signature campaign and last post was yesterday. I suggest that DT member tags your account so that hacker will not be able to participate in campaigns. After you get your account back, he can remove negative feedback.

As I understood he posted a message that he sent to administration and looks like everything is fine. Almost 8 months already, jeez.

BTW. Did you check your SPAM folder? They say restoration email goes there if you use gmail.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

I don't think the OP will get that account back,
6 months no progress and whoever has access to the account is using it in a paid sig camp
there are two staked address posted by hdclover, one in 2015 and another in 2018 after reported hacked

My Bitcoin address :

Please quote, thanks in advance.
Please quote mine guys

BTC: 19UnSdMN74RPZpjto2Xy9oHJcGFjC73ED7

hdclover staking BTC add on 14/01/2018
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 19UnSdMN74RPZpjto2Xy9oHJcGFjC73ED7

IIVAj6AzZorV68uNSZMIRee9lBEfGU2LrPOz+Q8xgJdrZPJnHjU5m8eAg//a4wJhgTZoxIYH0da8pkoB0kn9DpY=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

wixord (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

6 months no progress and whoever has access to the account is using it in a paid sig camp
there are two staked address posted by hdclover, one in 2015 and another in 2018 after reported hacked

My Bitcoin address :

Please quote mine guys

IIVAj6AzZorV68uNSZMIRee9lBEfGU2LrPOz+Q8xgJdrZPJnHjU5m8eAg//a4wJhgTZoxIYH0da8pkoB0kn9DpY=

yeah the second one obviously the hacker btc address
shakil9696

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

So sad For You.. 😞
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:15:00 PM

My account hdclover has been hacked. Please reset the email to hdclover00@gmail.com The current date is 13/11/2017
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
HIF3Q5jbo+seGAebQZkwj/CGRIUotpebYafARvNKb4oIf+NTdZV0hjTbhnq+ejqdT8P0LYeYFtb8IvPF+SK7Mzg=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

this page is the proof of my bitcoin address
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg11593003#msg11593003

This seems like enough proof to me. Can you sign again another message with the current date?

It would be extremely irritating to see my account being used by someone else to rack up BTC on signature campaigns.

My Bitcoin address :

Please quote mine guys

He signed a 2015 one, he obviously needs to get his account back. This forum cannot let this sort of injustice happening, it's really nonsense, considering it takes a minute to reset the password to his requested email. Theymos seriously needs to hire staff to get this done faster or if someone gets rejected, at least explain why and don't let the guy waiting infinitely.
Kvanko

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:53:38 PM

He signed a 2015 one, he obviously needs to get his account back. This forum cannot let this sort of injustice happening, it's really nonsense, considering it takes a minute to reset the password to his requested email. Theymos seriously needs to hire staff to get this done faster or if someone gets rejected, at least explain why and don't let the guy waiting infinitely.

I think some kind of automated system has to be created for this purpose. It's not that hard to implement a bot with the administration permissions who will be able to receive messages from people in some format, check their info, signed messages, etc. and send links to reset password to their emails. It'd be much easier and faster than it is nowadays.
wixord (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:14:16 AM

any admin alive please help
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: