Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:31:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Convert to ETH  (Read 698 times)
BERKAH68

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:35:51 AM

It is time to buy back for bitcoin and also etherium greater chances of buying and storing bitcoin and also do not miss also buy etherium. will benefit in the future.
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

but it does not seem to be very useful in the long run. Best bet is to wait a bit longer and sell on the rise.
I would say, currently it’s more profitable to buy directly. The most liquid market is the ETH-BTC pair on Poloniex. Liquidity is a measure if you can buy at market price. Illiquidity means you will buy over or under the market price, so it could be both a good thing or not a good thing. Given that the ETH-USD pair is historically more illiquid on all markets compared with ETH-BTC and BTC-USD, the general recommendation for large sums must be to buy first BTC with your USD and then ETH with BTC.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:37:28 AM

Looking at the average prices on the exchanges, i decided to swap my BTC to ETH...
To me it looks like we are in for a dip in BTC, and im not sure what will happen over the next days.

Is anyone deciding to keep BTC for now after this massive increase?
to temporarily exchange btc to eth does not matter because eth current can be a stable coin, but you still have bitcoin store because bitcoin will still be a good coin that can grow to be expensive price.

jeda2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

Other crypto currencies can be converted to Ethereum, which is considered a reliable port, but the market conditions should be carefully examined when this is done. I think that instead of investing in a single crypto money, the investment should be divided into pieces.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:52:55 PM

Looking at the average prices on the exchanges, i decided to swap my BTC to ETH...
To me it looks like we are in for a dip in BTC, and im not sure what will happen over the next days.

although bitcoin prices are currently rising, but I think that's not the highest level for bitcoin prices, of course, many people still keep their bitcoins nowadays, as for those who are currently willing to sell their bitcoin, of course, buy them at low prices, or people who need to sell them anymore , there are still a lot of people who keep some of their bitcoins, because they are buying at a high price, and suppose you are currently selling your bitcoin for you to exchange Ethereum it's your right, if you had predicted that you would benefit greatly,

jeda2000

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:55:46 PM

BitcoinCash may have experienced a significant increase over the past month. I see this increase as an artificial increase before bifurcation. You need to be careful if you want to exchange tokens.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:16:48 PM

I think bitcoin still go up for long term.
ETH is go up too, and properly more than bitcoin.
I'm trading in ETH pairs, and got more profit than in btc, but for long term, I still chose BTC.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:01:50 PM

I think bitcoin still go up for long term.
ETH is go up too, and properly more than bitcoin.
I'm trading in ETH pairs, and got more profit than in btc, but for long term, I still chose BTC.
i just look for some days BCH is more grow up than ETH.its for your trading i thinks pairs BCh will be make more profit than ETH

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:18:04 PM

Ethereum is recovering faster than BTC in the past week. So, I guess it's really nice to keep more ETH today than keeping BTC. Whenever I make a trade I trade some on BTC pair and some on ETH pair. I am holding most of my bitcoin for the future. I believe that bitcoin will make another bull run this year.
Cryptov8

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:38:28 PM

Ethereum is recovering faster than BTC in the past week. So, I guess it's really nice to keep more ETH today than keeping BTC. Whenever I make a trade I trade some on BTC pair and some on ETH pair. I am holding most of my bitcoin for the future. I believe that bitcoin will make another bull run this year.
I think both ETC and BTC will make a bull run this year
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:34:34 PM

It also seems to me that it is now better to keep ETH than BTC. Over the past weeks, ETH has recovered very quickly and I was glad to see it. A lot of coins are traded to ETH, and so this currency is so rapidly growing.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:47:07 PM

The OP had this view back in December and if you look at the market all the coins came down hard and if he would have kept his money on dollars he could have invested back when the market corrected itself rather than just swapping the coin think the market is going to crash, because once the momentum of bitcoin goes down, the rest of the coins come down too.
wriizo

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:48:13 PM

Ethereum over everything these days. If you have already invested into Ethereum, then you should probably keep your investments. There is no reason to pull your coins and sell them. Everyone is saying and expecting a massive increase in all of the coins not just Ethereum. Its also already showing that the coin is going nothing but up. I'm definitely not saying just invest in Ethereum, don't get me wrong, but at the moment in my humble opinion its the best and most secure investment on the market. Bitcoin will also shine these months, the two are the running horses for a long time on the markets and will remain as ones.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:30:00 PM

I think it is a good option. As ETH is doing well from last few days. I am also holding ETH, although I also decided to swap my ETH to BTC then after looking at market and suggestion of seniors, I have not swap the ETH to BTC.
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:33:09 AM

I think it is a good option. As ETH is doing well from last few days. I am also holding ETH, although I also decided to swap my ETH to BTC then after looking at market and suggestion of seniors, I have not swap the ETH to BTC.
Wise choice. This week the ethereum recovered quickly. Investing in ethereum is for holding in the long run, but it depends on your strategy.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:25:13 AM

For me Im investing my funds to both half for btc and half for eth, since I can still sense a great potential for pricehike for both sides. But looking in market we can notice that eth is dependent to btc’s price sometimes.Its better to rely to both than to rely on one coin but lost but still its experience you know and enjoying.  Cheesy

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Mohondoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:45:38 AM

Bitcoin's market is recovery, its time to get more bitcoin again. I think it will crawling up until next 3 month Smiley . So if you have some bitcoin, please be patient to hold it. And you will be rich next 3 month Smiley
Grechkatx

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:36:58 PM

If you have a lot of BTC and believe in ETH, now is definitely a good time to trade some to ETH. The only real concern is now there's IOTA on the block, will ETH ever regain to its full glory
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:39:04 PM

I personally would have my 50% investment in Bitcoin and 50% in Ethereum. Mostly the price of Ethereum is dependent on Bitcoin's price.
But it's not always so. Ethereum grows even if Bitcoin's price stagnates. For this reason, the possession of Ethereum may be beneficial.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:57:56 PM

More than %50 of my portfolio is ethereum, and a short time ago, I decided to convert some of my coins to ethereum. I think ethereum has a great potential better than many other altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: