Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:52:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will we see bitcoin price 20k by jaunary 1st 2018  (Read 1518 times)
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:20:32 AM

now I doubt if bitcoin can reach 20k in January 1st.. the price still go down and not rise significally.. maybe difficult to bitcoin reach 20k in first week of Januari 2018 but I optimist the price bitcoin will continuelly increase.
There is no reason to doubt. We cannot know but with the value of bitcoin presently, the rate at which the bulls are running and the number of days we still have before the year ends, I am pretty certain we may end up seeing that 20k even before the end of this year.

Still, I am still leaving some room for doubt anyway, knowing that there is a possibility of anything negative happening, so I would be careful as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:45:44 PM

This current price now is crazy and i seeing bitcoin @ 20k is likely possible still expecting dip though
This current price now is crazy and i seeing bitcoin @ 20k is likely possible still expecting dip though
Crazy is even an understatement. The current value has shown us so far that anything can happen in the bitcoin world. We have 21million units that would be in supply and so many people want to at least be a part of it. Moreover, I am sure we will have some major ups and downs but that becomes something that tends to the positive as bitcoin keeps gaining more grounds and the level of adoption keeps increasing.

We all should believe that it is not hype and even though so many people may feel otherwise, corrections are a normal thing after a long rush in. We have had some quite major corrections still right now $20k even seems a solid base for bitcoin rather than call it a crazy run.
In the total 21 Million units 16.75 units are already mined which mean they are either with the exchanges directly or bought by the people. We only have 4.25 million bitcoin to mine, look at the large number of people who are waiting anxiously to be a bitcoin owner. The number of people demanding for bitcoin is increasing on daily basis. The price is currently above 17000 dollars. At the current price rise rate bitcoin price will be above 20000 dollars on First January 2018.
See 16.75 are mined and estimate how many of people bought bitcoin but price is at 17k and believe me when all the bitcoin will meet their owner the price will be in millions so don’t waste your bitcoin for now profit save it for the longer terms and in about 5 years all the supply will be in people’s hand and on that time selling will be the best thing to scores billions of billions I am holding for the very big profit at that time.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:52:20 PM

I hope that we will see the price reach the peak of $20,000 before the year end. That would be the best gift that i can receive this year lol, but yea i really hope that we can reach $20k this year.
It would really be a gift but the truth is that I thought $15k would be a gift, but then when it came, I decided to shift base to another price. 20k may be possible or may not be possible, but the truth is only the future can tell us if it will or not. Bitcoin price has really been given a push lately by a lot of new investors wanting to be a part of the great future. How long the value is going to keep rising though is something no one knows.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:56:16 PM

Can we see price higher then 20k considering that lightning network test went successful at the end.
Can this be good sign that price wont go down or it will go down with major correction.
No one can answer all those questions that you have asked. The truth is that bitcoin has proven to be a solid investment so far but does that mean that anything is guaranteed? No! The price may even reach $20k in the next few days but no one knows. What we have now is just to keep seeing what would end up happening in the long run.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:57:50 PM

Due to my limited experience, with this volatility bitcoin can easily raise to 20.000 usd before 2018.
In my opinion, maybe a little correction move and then bitcoin will start to increase..

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:02:49 PM

As the price dropped $1000 today, this could be the start of a correction. Next week we'll see a little upswing, but that will not last very long. After a week or two we'll see the correction. Investors will cash out, creating a price fall. But then the price will go up again to 20K next year March.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:36:33 AM

hope it happens. even for now, I'm trying to find the bitcoin and hold it as much as possible. well, the current bitcoin price is so high, so I feel that it is very hard to hold back the desire not to sell it.
There is no need hoping, whatever will happen will happen. I am sure it may happen soon if something does not change it as there is a possibility of a bull run. Nothing is certain yet, but if that happens, then $20k would be possible, otherwise, we may be going real down to test the previous support. I am optimistic though and at this stage, I am expecting the best.

By positive expectation I am eagerly looking for $25k levels before end of this year. This may sound too greedy but previously I was expecting only $10k levels but now bitcoin is trading above $17k then why not $25k levels ?
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:56:08 PM

will we see bitcoin price continue going up or will it crash?

In my own opinion, bitcoin will not crash and will hit 20K USD by January 2018. Because of the fork bitcoin is dumping but fork will not last until 2018. After the fork I expect that bitcoin will pump again and will continue pumping until January 2018 so it can hit 20K USD easily. Bitcoin price is very unpredictable on the past weeks. No one expected the price bitcoin has reached. Because of that it make me think and believe more that bitcoin can hit 20K USD by the beginning of 2018. What a nice year if it really happen.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:54:09 PM

Yes, but 20k is still cheap.

Wait for the WS guys build their structure around it, and then we will have more normal prices. It will take some months.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:59:52 PM

In my own opinion, bitcoin will not crash and will hit 20K USD by January 2018. Because of the fork bitcoin is dumping but fork will not last until 2018. After the fork I expect that bitcoin will pump again and will continue pumping until January 2018 so it can hit 20K USD easily. Bitcoin price is very unpredictable on the past weeks. No one expected the price bitcoin has reached. Because of that it make me think and believe more that bitcoin can hit 20K USD by the beginning of 2018. What a nice year if it really happen.

Currently, the bitcoin's price is over 17000$ which is already too high for it. Moreover, the price is facing an uptrend as a consequence of its increased popularity, which is still moving immensely further. Right now, these conditions are creating fewer chances for any further dips and it is believed to hit 20000$ soon and most probably in this month only...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
whisee

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:04:23 PM

we will see bitcoin price contentious going up before 2018 and have more than 20,000$ .

market cup about 0,5 T so that price will rising only
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:17:20 PM

From my  searching about bitcoin since last few month that the price of bitcoin is countinously increasing day by day and the price of bitcoin will reach to $20000 but it will take some more time like at the end of January 2018 . In the 1st january 2018 the price of bitcoin will reach to approx $16000 and at the end of this month it will gain the $20000 because bitcoin become very popular in the world and demand of bitcoin is countinously increased.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:36:38 PM

Base on my senses i think the bitcoin price will continue to increase then go crash in the mid January i think? but i still hope that we will reach $20,000 or $25,000 in the January 2018. I hope that it won't crash.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:10:34 PM

Base on my senses i think the bitcoin price will continue to increase then go crash in the mid January i think? but i still hope that we will reach $20,000 or $25,000 in the January 2018. I hope that it won't crash.

That is probably worry for all of us just not to go down in crash and if need to go down to be some middle one correction.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
sdas90

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:39:19 AM

I want to see the price of bitcoin 20K by January 2018 and i think that it will be in the January because now Bitcoin price is so much high. so  seeing the current price and growth rate of bitcoin. bitcoin will touching new heights price and even people who invested now they are going to be in great profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: