Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:06:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SBTC]Super Bitcoin:Bitcoin Fork|Smart Contracts|8MB Blocks|Privacy|Scalabi  (Read 37274 times)
yewq888

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:30:38 PM

Li Xiaolai's super bitcoin SBTC was born in December, and it's called the first Chinese bitcoin to play this branching game, too. The personage in the industry laughs it is a SB meal, this guy is a cut leek without blinking the devil, everyone should be careful Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:52:30 PM

Li Xiaolai's super bitcoin SBTC was born in December, and it's called the first Chinese bitcoin to play this branching game, too. The personage in the industry laughs it is a SB meal, this guy is a cut leek without blinking the devil, everyone should be careful Wink

Do join the telegram to receive the latest updates in the telegram.
bozton

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:08:47 PM

if I may know when pre-ico and ico started and when did it end?
Amon Raa

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:36:42 PM

Hey Super Bitcoin is not an ICO, it's a hard fork akin to Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Cash. Do join the Telegram group for more information!
kkjack789

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:41:28 PM

Bifurcation detonators, I do not know this project can push the price of bitcoin up to how much? This is a glamorous project
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:53:50 PM

Hey Super Bitcoin is not an ICO, it's a hard fork akin to Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Cash. Do join the Telegram group for more information!

Thanks a lot of helping to answer the question. Make sure you also join the telegram and twitter airdrop to earn yourself some nice eth. Refer friends to get even more.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16655

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 05:33:08 PM

Is this true? so many Bitcoin fork lately. Super Bitcoin website look like great project, but i don't think this is fork.
Forks are simply the next in a long line of money makers:
First, people felt they missed out on Bitcoin because they joined late, so they created their own altcoins (now called shitcoins). They were usually premined, so the creator earns 1 to 90% of all future value.
Second, they came up with random ICOs that promise a lot and produce nothing. Thanks to code is law master-of-forks Ethereum they now don't even need to create a coin, they just make up a token. After hyping it, they sell it. That means ICOs have 100% premine! Most ICO websites look a lot alike, I wouldn't be surprised if many are created by the same small group of people.
Third, now that most people know most ICOs are just scams, and authorities are cracking down on them, the next thing is forking Bitcoin. After many years of fighting about scaling, the community is divided. There's the very rich, who want very expensive blocks, and there's people who can't get their transactions confirmed. It started with Bitcoin Cash, created to FUD Bitcoin and give some very rich guys an opportunity to pump&dump.

Then Bitcoin Gold, which was only created to give the creators a 200,000 coin premine.

There's now talks about Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Platinum, and this Super Bitcoin is just one of many more in a long line. The 210,000 coin premine is of course a great way to become very rich out of nothing. The Bitcoin Gold premine is now worth about $50 million, even if Super Bitcoin just gets 10% of the value of Bitcoin Gold, it's enough to be set for life! Or to start preparing the next fork already.

Amon Raa

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:22:02 PM

Wow there are over 6600 members in the Telegram Group now, I hope I can win some SBTC from the Lucky Draw!  Cheesy

ANd it is still growing. Amazing right. Stay tune in the telegram for the latest news of the lucky draw. The details are still not out yet.

Yea I just saw on the Telegram group that 10 lucky winners will share the 10 SBTC lucky draw prize pool!

As SBTC Futures is currently trading at 429 USD on big.one exchange - https://big.one/trade/SBTC-BTC

That's good money for the lucky winners!  Grin
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 12:11:15 AM

First, people felt they missed out on Bitcoin because they joined late, so they created their own altcoins (now called shitcoins). They were usually premined, so the creator earns 1 to 90% of all future value.
Second, they came up with random ICOs that promise a lot and produce nothing. Thanks to code is law master-of-forks Ethereum they now don't even need to create a coin, they just make up a token. After hyping it, they sell it. That means ICOs have 100% premine! Most ICO websites look a lot alike, I wouldn't be surprised if many are created by the same small group of people.
Third, now that most people know most ICOs are just scams, and authorities are cracking down on them, the next thing is forking Bitcoin. After many years of fighting about scaling, the community is divided. There's the very rich, who want very expensive blocks, and there's people who can't get their transactions confirmed. It started with Bitcoin Cash, created to FUD Bitcoin and give some very rich guys an opportunity to pump&dump.

Then Bitcoin Gold, which was only created to give the creators a 200,000 coin premine.

There's now talks about Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Platinum, and this Super Bitcoin is just one of many more in a long line. The 210,000 coin premine is of course a great way to become very rich out of nothing. The Bitcoin Gold premine is now worth about $50 million, even if Super Bitcoin just gets 10% of the value of Bitcoin Gold, it's enough to be set for life! Or to start preparing the next fork already.
If only people have the right sense to understand these things. Also to add up to the points stated by you, these shitcoins do not contribute at all towards the betterment of the community. Also add bitcoin diamond too on your list.
@lorylore,if you have the balls to advertise this shitcoin, have the balls to answer a few simple questions. Here:-
You people can't even frame your own catchphrase..  Shocked Make America Great Again ...->Make bitcoin great again
Well America has definitely not become great, if not, its getting worse, sorry peeps. Now talking 'bout bitcoin, I'm sure there are so many people who think that this fork is totally unnecessary, and is of no use, it's anyhow going to be a copy paste of bitcoin with minor changes. I have one question, give me a legit, valid reason and tell me what led to this emergence of this fork and how is it going to help the community?
* I did read the OP, and telling that some enthusiasts becoming a group and "developing bitcoin's technology",like seriously?  Roll Eyes And bitcoin combating against the likes of Zcash and ethereum, again seriously? This is not a perfect competition/monopoly market that you're dealing with, this is rather a monopolistic market.

This is where the project shines. A lot of people have a fixed mind frame that bitcoin is only going to be as good as what it is now.  The team would like to make bitcoin great again, to resolve the current issues bitcoin are facing and to make it as a leader in most aspect.
List some of the issues down,let's see what you really got..
However, every project is evolving to become better.
Why such competition,bitcoin has been leading since forever,and it'll continue to do so. I'm still not finding a legit reason for the emergence of this fork.
This is where the project shines.
  Where? At copying catchphrases from others? Sure,definitely. Roll Eyes I'd agree..
Care to answer them? Or are you just a wuss?

lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:20:35 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 01:37:29 AM by lorylore

Is this true? so many Bitcoin fork lately. Super Bitcoin website look like great project, but i don't think this is fork.

It is glad to share your opinion. I do agree to a certain extend but I still believe in certain alt coin and fork. And that is why i also invest in some of them and I have to do a thoroughly research. I used to be an investor for Betking for a period of time. And sadly to say after the closure and i am not those super investor with 10btc at least to receive 1st hand information, I missed out on the ICO sale and thus, I am no longer a token holders for betkng. That is one great company to believe in.

Wow there are over 6600 members in the Telegram Group now, I hope I can win some SBTC from the Lucky Draw!  Cheesy

ANd it is still growing. Amazing right. Stay tune in the telegram for the latest news of the lucky draw. The details are still not out yet.

Yea I just saw on the Telegram group that 10 lucky winners will share the 10 SBTC lucky draw prize pool!

As SBTC Futures is currently trading at 429 USD on big.one exchange - https://big.one/trade/SBTC-BTC

That's good money for the lucky winners!  Grin

Yeah, I am looking at the SBTC future too. We are fortunate to have 10 SBTC given out by the dev to some lucky winners for the campaign.

lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:33:04 AM

Hello everyone, please read the first post of the thread to understand the project better and see how the team is trying to make Bitcoin great again.
Amon Raa

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:01:23 AM

I am not familiar with receiving free coins from forks like this one. Are there exchanges which automatically help customers to receive Super Bitcoin for the upcoming hard fork? If you know, please share the exchanges to me. Thank you very much for your help.

Hey there's a list of exchanges stated on the SBTC Medium page, with the official website announcements linked as well:

https://medium.com/@sbtc.org
Honte

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:26:25 AM

That's great project , I would like to join more project and even be in project like that. Can I join  and participate in this project?

Whom can I contact for this project?

Have a nice day.
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:06:45 PM

When will the mining of SBTC start? From the fork time itself?
When will the block explorer be launched?

The team is working hard to get the wallet out by then. Stay tune in the telegram to have the latest news. And at the same time, you can get some ETH for joining our telegram.

I am not familiar with receiving free coins from forks like this one. Are there exchanges which automatically help customers to receive Super Bitcoin for the upcoming hard fork? If you know, please share the exchanges to me. Thank you very much for your help.

Yes, right now the list of exchanges are growing. We have huobi, okex, bigone, bitfinex, zBcom and gate.io supporting. Binance should be supporting SBTC also. So by despoiting your btc there, they will help you to do the fork.

That's great project , I would like to join more project and even be in project like that. Can I join  and participate in this project?

Whom can I contact for this project?

Have a nice day.

You can join our telegram to find out more information, including our bounty campaign. There will be admin in the telegram group so feel free to ask anything.
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:54:33 PM

Using the telegram bot makes it super easy and precise and just very clean. i like it!
coinzoid

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:16:43 PM

Telegram bot functions pretty well. It has accepted my application. As a BTC holder, I like the fact getting SBTC. However, you should update the email address at bottom of website to look more professional. At this time it is a gmail.com address.
hotcoin010309

Activity: 123
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:04:49 PM

Another fork? How many fork is on program in the next months?
Supercoiner111

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:45:02 PM

How will BTC holders be compenstated where and how do you need to hold it?

ApproximateSunlight

Activity: 38
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:38:44 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 04:42:06 PM by ApproximateSunlight

Developers of this fork advise to keep your Bitcoin on exchanges, don't listen to them. Don't ever and ever do this guys, it's well known you have to keep your Bitcoin on a wallet where you own your private keys, so offline wallets like Electrum or hardware wallet.

If developer of this fork say to keep your BTC on exchanges, well, it's not a good sign, everyone that know just a bit about Bitcoin know that you don't have to do that.
Just a warning, then do whatever you want but this really undermines their credibility, just be careful, then do whatever you feel like to do.

P.S. I said this in a peaceful tone in the Official Telegram group, and they instantly banned me from Telegram deleting my messages, here you can't delete my message  Wink
ApproximateSunlight

Activity: 38
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:57:24 PM

Developers of this fork advise to keep your Bitcoin on exchanges, don't listen to them. Don't ever and ever do this guys, it's well known you have to keep your Bitcoin on a wallet where you own your private keys, so offline wallets like Electrum or hardware wallet.

If developer of this fork say to keep your BTC on exchanges, well, it's not a good sign, everyone that know just a bit about Bitcoin know that you don't have to do that.
Just an warning, then do whatever you want but this really undermines their credibility, just be careful, then do whatever you feel like to do.

P.S. I said this in a peaceful tone in the Official Telegram group, and they instantly banned me from Telegram deleting my messages, here you can't delete my message  Wink

Anyway, anyone with half a brain would see that this is just a money-grab method to make money from fork of Bitcoin, in fact they pre-mined 210000 coins so they will get rich and bye bye, so think about it guys and stop these money-grabber ruin Bitcoin's reputation by doing these useless forks. But as always, think whatever you want, just a warning Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: