Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SBTC]Super Bitcoin:Bitcoin Fork|Smart Contracts|8MB Blocks|Privacy|Scalabi  (Read 37274 times)
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:10:01 PM

if it gets a price (with deposits supported on exchanges)

As long as these requirements are not completed by the developers, it won't be supported."

That's for the people and exchanges to decide, there is nothing the developers can "complete" about it. Not the smartest answer from Ledger.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bulwarkpool

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:11:39 PM

SUPER BITCOIN

~

The coin was added on our pool, happy mining!

http://bulwarkpool.com

Based on Yiimp pool (No Registration Needed)
Fee  : 11.0% Only

Code:
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://eu.bulwarkpool.com:3333 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=SBTC
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://us.bulwarkpool.com:3333 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=SBTC
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://asia.bulwarkpool.com:3333 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=SBTC

Code:
Code:
Pool host: eu.bulwarkpool.com
Pool port: 3333
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=SBTC
Algorithm: [b]SHA256[/b]
[/size]
CryptoSiD

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

Former SuchPool Admin

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:12:46 PM

"11% only"
Seasonic

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:16:47 PM

As long as these requirements are not completed by the developers, it won't be supported."

That's for the people and exchanges to decide, there is nothing the developers can "complete" about it. Not the smartest answer from Ledger.

The devs need to be transparent and maintain the true spirit of BTC fork to ensure confidence in investors. Investors, bloggers, and reporters are all waiting for the SBTC announcement since the fork. They should do better to make sure those entitled to free coins do receive them, otherwise, SBTC will get many haters that will not buy the coin just like BitcoinDiamond. The traded volume is not a good sign for SBTC.
Antropolis

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:17:16 PM

How do I buy this?
CryptoPushkin

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:27:02 PM

No tutorial on how to redeem one owns Super Bitcoins from BTCs held in Electrum wallet?
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:44:23 PM

how can I claim my free sbtc from my mycelium wallet? Im sure I have a btc balance at the time of fork, Is it 1:1?
bulwarkpool

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:59:16 PM

The other pool is charging "only" 50%. So I assume our only 11% is more than suitable for everyone!
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:26:45 PM

Are there any wallets and block explorers available already?

Also, what about replay protection? I read the information on the website but no specific info covers replay protection. As we know from previous Bitcoin forks this is a relatively security sensible issue.
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:03:00 PM

I thing that exchanges finally found the way how to stop all that scammy forks of real bitcoin. Only [Futures] and that's it. Go and fuck yourself now. Just check the website of "so called " new fork under the name of bitcoinX   https://bcx.org/   https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinx/  It looks like made by a Nigerian scammer in internet cafe. Fucking scammers.
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:35:38 PM

Also, what about replay protection? I read the information on the website but no specific info covers replay protection. As we know from previous Bitcoin forks this is a relatively security sensible issue.

From what i understand, there is a replay protection.

Why all exchanges that have listed SBTC has it as future?

The blockchain is live, everyone have access to the wallet.

Sound like a scam to me.

I can't find a SINGLE exchange that have deposit enabled even tho the fork happened like 5 days ago... I'm mad.

EDIT: by the way SBTC wallet shouldnt use the same data folder than bitcoin-core.

I am not too sure about the technical but I know that Gate io is trading the SBTC now. I am still waiting for the binance to allow withdrawal of sbtc and would be best if they can have trading pairs.
CascadiaCC

Activity: 341

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:09:52 PM

This is the 3rd bitcoin fork i've read about today. For those of us who keep our bitcoins on an exchange this is terrible.\

Anyone who keeps their Bitcoins on an exchange in 2017 is doing it wrong. Mt Gox was a thing. Exchanges are for trading not for storing.
adorid

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:25:11 PM

Europe based SBTC pool with 0.5% fee

http://hashpool.eu

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.hashpool.eu:3333 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=SBTC

onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:38:19 PM

Europe based SBTC pool with 0.5% fee

http://hashpool.eu

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.hashpool.eu:3333 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=SBTC

At last a pool with a sensible fee, not the low fee of 'Only 11%' , 12% or even 50% ! Hopefully this will get Super Bitcoin moving.
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:21:14 AM

The devs need to be transparent and maintain the true spirit of BTC fork to ensure confidence in investors. Investors, bloggers, and reporters are all waiting for the SBTC announcement since the fork. They should do better to make sure those entitled to free coins do receive them, otherwise, SBTC will get many haters that will not buy the coin just like BitcoinDiamond. The traded volume is not a good sign for SBTC.

Well, nobody is perfect and we can see with each and every fork that the execution is never great. No matter who, all of those people (teams) always seem to be late, to rush things that are still unfinished, to forget thousands of important things, and the communication, presentation and advertisement lack as well. They feel they need to focus more on some parts of the projects since they don't have enough (human) resources to focus fully on everything at the same time, you think their priorities are weird and they should do this and that instead. Nothing you can do, and maybe nothing they can do, it's what it is  This is a more general problem of a rapid development/release/whatever, not specific to only the SBTC team.

SBTC wallet is of course available, otherwise the network couldn't run.

I thing that exchanges finally found the way how to stop all that scammy forks of real bitcoin. Only [Futures] and that's it. Go and fuck yourself now. Just check the website of "so called " new fork under the name of bitcoinX   https://bcx.org/   https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinx/  It looks like made by a Nigerian scammer in internet cafe. Fucking scammers.

$77 for a "scammy" coin is actually not bad at all.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:43:45 AM

I also understand that exchanges will take quite some time to list SBTC. They want to check and see if SBTC can stablise first before adding the trading pair.
RealMachasm

Activity: 187
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:53:43 AM

No actively trading exchanges that I can find as of yet.
Be careful with your priv BTC keys guys

3LrRBnTe6CDtMXkvpsXj5fVZyfjFVJf2ZW
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:10:02 PM

No actively trading exchanges that I can find as of yet.
Be careful with your priv BTC keys guys

Did you check out the Gate.io, i was told in telegram that the Gate.io is trading SBTC and not future SBTC. Would love to hear some feedback if it is real or not.
Decentral-Mag

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:14:30 PM

"From Bitcoin Cash to Super Bitcoin, it is history in the making"
Check it out !  Decentral Magazine
https://en.decentral.news/2017/12/19/super-bitcoin-cash-x/
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:19:39 PM

any tutorials about how to claim my super bitcoin ?
since i have a few coins in my bitcoin wallet that i want to claim for SBTC

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: