Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] MoxyOne (SPEND) - Cryptocurrency Debit Card Infrastructure  (Read 4854 times)
scifilover

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

Hello everyone! Glad to be here. I want to work closely with the crypto-currencies and therefore I think to make a bet on this project... I correctly understood that MoxyOne is such a payment system with convenient placement and services around the world! The main thing, all over the world!!!
Good day! You have significantly limited the possibilities of the project in its presentation))) But it does not matter, I'm here! In addition to payment and exchange opportunities for crypto-currencies, the platform provides excellent opportunities for using its services to other blockchain-start-ups that need financial services. This is a great offer, because it make developers of these startups free from routine.
And what exactly is the help and service of the project expressed?
Using a platform, you can issue debit cards. Also the service provides its wallet, profitable and convenient transactions. It's great that there is an opportunity for the participants to use the coins project and withdraw paper money from ATMs around the world. I will point out that the developers are freed from very resource-intensive work on the organization of their payment system.
Alright! You explained this to me... What about the purse of this project? What does it give? What is it needed for?
The functionality of the wallet, in principle, is standard. With it you can perform various operations - primarily electronic purchases. In the wallet, the user will see all his funds.
martbruce

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:56:25 AM

Hello everyone! Glad to be here. I want to work closely with the crypto-currencies and therefore I think to make a bet on this project... I correctly understood that MoxyOne is such a payment system with convenient placement and services around the world! The main thing, all over the world!!!
Good day! You have significantly limited the possibilities of the project in its presentation))) But it does not matter, I'm here! In addition to payment and exchange opportunities for crypto-currencies, the platform provides excellent opportunities for using its services to other blockchain-start-ups that need financial services. This is a great offer, because it make developers of these startups free from routine.
And what exactly is the help and service of the project expressed?
Using a platform, you can issue debit cards. Also the service provides its wallet, profitable and convenient transactions. It's great that there is an opportunity for the participants to use the coins project and withdraw paper money from ATMs around the world. I will point out that the developers are freed from very resource-intensive work on the organization of their payment system.
Alright! You explained this to me... What about the purse of this project? What does it give? What is it needed for?
The functionality of the wallet, in principle, is standard. With it you can perform various operations - primarily electronic purchases. In the wallet, the user will see all his funds.
You said that you can see all your means... Will there be only a crypt reflected there? Or the Fiat including?
unkletoken

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:58:42 AM

Good day! What can I do with the project token except for just keeping it in anticipation of an attractive value for sale?
Hello. Token is not at all for speculation! It is designed to raise funds that will go to the development of the platform. And then with it will be paid services
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:03:52 AM

How soon will the pre-sale project start? And how long will it last?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:11:16 AM

How soon will the pre-sale project start? And how long will it last?

on the 8th of February! It will be a great day! Already, some people are betting on how quickly everyone will buy out!)
rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:27:44 PM

I'm sure the project will find customers. But I wonder how it will progress? Do not want the creators at the sale of coins to attract potential partners in the face of other start-ups?
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:36:12 PM

Hello! For me, when evaluating a project, the key is the fact how well the team of developers follows its plans... How are things going in this regard?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:37:35 PM

Good day! Does MowyOne just want to become an intermediary in payments for ICO projects? Maybe I misunderstood ((However, if everything is learned correctly, but this is somehow not enough, do not you find it?)))
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:35:12 PM

After seeing website of this project... The idea attracts. What's with the protection from burglars and scammers.. Recently, the website of a well-known blockchain project has been hacked... This question is very important!
b1o1o1h

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

Guys, what if the project cant get enough money for developing. What is going to happen with the money we’ve already invested?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:32:55 AM

Guys, what if the project cant get enough money for developing. What is going to happen with the money we’ve already invested?
There’s a plan.  All the money are to be returned to the investors and the project is closed. I doubt it’s going to happen to this start up tho)
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:37:02 AM

Hey! I dont really trust to card issued by banks and you are creating plastic card  for virtual currency… How should I understand that?
Immer

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:40:57 AM

Hey! I dont really trust to card issued by banks and you are creating plastic card  for virtual currency… How should I understand that?
Some time ago people used nothing but cash and nobody trusted plastic cards. Right now it’s used everywhere. I can tell you more about debit card of this project. Probably it will make it clear for you
hollybit

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:44:23 AM

Some time ago people used nothing but cash and nobody trusted plastic cards. Right now it’s used everywhere. I can tell you more about debit card of this project. Probably it will make it clear for you
I would appreciate it. Yes, please
Immer

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

Let’s say you need to pay for a product and you are going to use your debit card or wallet. Moxy One searches for the best exchange rate and gives you the amount in SPEND tokens. It shows you API fee and checks your wallet   for tokens
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:50:44 AM

Guys, does anyone know how to start participating in the bounty program?
devilini

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

Guys, does anyone know how to start participating in the bounty program?
Hi! You better start with registration!)) this is 100% the correct answer. Then have a look at different options and choose the one for you. There are a lot of options
hollybit

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:55:45 AM

Let’s say you need to pay for a product and you are going to use your debit card or wallet. Moxy One searches for the best exchange rate and gives you the amount in SPEND tokens. It shows you API fee and checks your wallet   for tokens
Slow down it’s getting complicated))
Immer

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

Slow down it’s getting complicated))
it’s not. It’s exactly the same system as banking. So then… it checks your profile to see the amount of fiat money you’ve got and deducts SPEND tokens. System approves it and money is transferred to the seller
Forspareparts

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:03:21 AM

Good evening! What kind of partnering programs are gonna be used for promoting the project? Are you planning to work with stores? Are you accepting offers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: