Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:28:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy BTC?  (Read 3201 times)
johnmark1997

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:48:46 AM

your decision is totally good , the BTC is increasing that's why don't be afraid to buy it .  Smiley
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:50:51 AM

I dont think that you should buy bitcoin right now because the value is still pretty high s the risk of losing money is high as well. I think that if you wait for like a month the value will go down quite a lot. If you buy bitcoin at that moment you can make a lot of money without worries.
pinggoki

Activity: 1456
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.
Well, I think it is still better if you buy bitcoin now because base on my specuation bitcoin will become even more higher compared to as it now. Don't afraid to buy because the more risk you take the more profit you will get plus, bitcoin has a long way to run so you better to put your trust upon it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:59:38 AM
Merited by SenthirCilik (2)

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bitcoin, and I think the price will drop soon.
Yes, you have to purchase a Bitcoin now. While the price is still not too expensive, so we must collect Bitcoin from now on. As I am sure the price will rise even higher.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
paulo013

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

take the advantage of bitcoin price is low. Buy some and hold it. It's only first month of the year Smiley. Expect the price will up and down for upcoming months.
Voldemaar

Activity: 368
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:04:28 AM

Invest in btc is always a good idea but you should choose a right moment Smiley A "now" is right one

gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:04:49 AM

for now with the current bitcoin price you can buy bitcoin and invest in bitcoin because bitcoin price will go back up again

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:08:19 AM

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bitcoin, and I think the price will drop soon.
Yes, you have to purchase a Bitcoin now. While the price is still not too expensive, so we must collect Bitcoin from now on. As I am sure the price will rise even higher.

It is always better to buy bitcoin when the price is low so that you can gain bigger profit. The price for the past weeks went down consistently but it is something we should not worry about because it is just part of its volatility. In fact this is a good chance that we will buy bitcoin since it will surely goes up in the coming weeks. Just dont be afraid to take risk.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:17:56 PM

My advice is to buy bitcoin on a perfect timing where the price is not that high. It is being smart towards handling money. Bitcoin rise exponentially so there is no problem even though it drops it will surely go back on track because it always does. That's the time you will be able to buy something from it or sell it for that matter. It's just a matter of being smart on handling money.

hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:23:52 PM

yep,it's the best time to buy btc because it's price is little bit down.
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

It is always better to buy bitcoin when the price is low so that you can gain bigger profit. The price for the past weeks went down consistently but it is something we should not worry about because it is just part of its volatility. In fact this is a good chance that we will buy bitcoin since it will surely goes up in the coming weeks. Just dont be afraid to take risk.
Yes, you should buy Bitcoin. It  wise to buy bitcoin when the price is low and the invest it ffor a long term basis  so that it could earn a lot of profit

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
hulahup

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

why buy we kalo we can still search BTC, you know BTC alone it is increasingly rising every day the price, I think it is impossible if the person was buying BTC.
and there is also how to find BTC play bitcointalk that's how.
Aldi888.

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

Ya i think its better to invest on btc now
The price will increase soon
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

Due to the recent bad news from South Korea, I would probably not risk buying Bitcoin or ETH at the moment. Wait until this panic wears of as it will eventually.
Bad news? That's even a big FUD that everyone believed easily. Don't be so gullible with fakes news, those are making the price of bitcoin and other altcoins as well to go down. I don't buy on it, try to verify it first before saying that it was a bad news on South Korea.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

Buy on the dip, you know buy low and sell high I am sure lots of people with vested interest here
would tell you but i have put a "Stop-Loss" on my BTC and will bail out the rest of my winnings if
the price goes as low as $10,000

Ripple is "On the dip" so yes buy on the dip and enjoy $0.02 transaction fees instead of
$40 rip-off mining fees from Bitcoin miners that are worse than bankers.

BTC = 7 Transactions per second
ETH =15 "            "                  "
IOTO =100 "        "                   "
XPR= 70,000       "                   "

Lightning Network = Channels and Hubs (Banks) and might speed up TPS but that means data
won't be on this glorious thing known as the "Block-Chain" and total fees in my estimation will
be going up, not down like they are making out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpfvhiqFw7A

Think carefully because my logic is sound

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

Buying btc is really depend on the price because it is said to be that it is really profitable and less risk if we buy it during the low price maybe some people also believe on it because if we buy it during high price we really need to have more or big capital and if this was the case we are in the high risk status because anytime bitcoin well go down and we can loose our capital.
Yes it will give you secure future because bitcoin has a lot of benefit it will help people to make more money. I want to make huge profit form bitcoin so that I am using bitcoin to have good income per month. It is time to buy bitcoin and to save bitcoin for future so you are having opportunity and buy bitcoin grab it and hold to have good profit for you if you are dreaming to have bitcoin profit.
spinach98

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:46:00 PM

If you want to buy btc it must be in a low price or when the value of it fall in order for you to be able to save more when you buy and in order also for you to be able to earn big when you sell it when the value of it rise again.You should buy btc for your future and now is the right time to buy because the value of it fall.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

Buying btc is really depend on the price because it is said to be that it is really profitable and less risk if we buy it during the low price maybe some people also believe on it because if we buy it during high price we really need to have more or big capital and if this was the case we are in the high risk status because anytime bitcoin well go down and we can loose our capital.
Yeah I often advise my friends here too. Don’t just wait for some time when you will be going to regret about it that why we wouldn’t had bought that bitcoin at the time when it was low in price. Although the prices are so much high but if you consider the price with coming 4 years ahead, definitely that price will be much more than this current price of bitcoins. So buy ASAP.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:06:05 AM

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.

What would keep you from buying bitcoin. It's always a good time to buy. Regardless of what price the bitcoin might be when you bought it. It will surely and definitely will profit. No doubt about it. And if you are waiting for its price to decline, it like somehow impossible or if it drops only a little bit then it will spike again.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Johnnie Kien

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:04:56 AM

Some people would like to invest their money into mining Bitcoin. For the past few years Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. This means you will need to get expensive mining equipment> and hopefully have access to free electricity. Also it’s usually much more cost effective to buy Bitcoin with this money instead of using it to buy mining equipment.
Some of you may have heard of all sorts of sites that allow you to mine Bitcoins through them. This is known as cloud mining and these sites fall into one out of two categories
They are complete scams that will run away with your money and don’t actually use it to mine Bitcoin.
They are not scams, but they are bad investments since you will probably get more Bitcoins if you just use that money to buy Bitcoins instead of paying the site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: