Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy BTC?  (Read 3201 times)
greggypiggy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:32:27 AM

Yes. Bitcoin is in its low price, spend some extra money on bitcoin and wait till ot recovers normal price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:51:33 AM

Yes.  At present price is at  lower side than its expected price. So its good opportunity for you to invest. Because
 After January ending it will grow fast as per research. 2 weeks before the price was very much less.  Actually i could say that was the right time to purchase.  But no worries.  Today also you can buy.  But don't wait longer otherwise it will rise.
genesis53

Activity: 522
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:59:12 AM

I think you should still buy bitcoin if you plan to hold it and invest for at least a year.
This is the right time to buy bitcoin now for investors, bitcoin price now is less than $11k and it was $19k+ last month. I think you will not lose your investment in any way because your money is still there and bitcoin value I believe will rise soon but not now or next month. I still believe in bitcoin being the only foundation of all altcoins
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.

For me, I suggest that right now you should start purchasing or buying bitcoin. Why? Its because bitcoin's price or value here in the cryptomarket is now dropping or as simply as decreasing its low price volatility. You should buy or invest right now because bitcoin is continuing its value decreasing. So, if you buy bitcoin there is a possibility that its price will rapidly increase or what they call pumping. If that happens you are so lucky.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Daytus

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:03:59 AM

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.

Yeah, this is the best time to buy bitcoin. Maybe we should watch again if bitcoin price still dropped that more time to buy bitcoin and wait until the bitcoin price bounce back again.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

Yes. Bitcoin is in its low price, spend some extra money on bitcoin and wait till ot recovers normal price.
For me this is the right time to buy btc or bitcoin because the price of it dumping very high on the market so when you will buy bitcoin now in the future you will gonna make many money or profit from it, and that is also my plan to buy bitcoin now and hold it for long time so i will surely have a better and a nice future by just trusting and holding bitcoin.

parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:18:40 AM

Yes its the good time to invest in btc if you want to invest but i will suggest you to invest a part in etherum also because this year is good for etherum from starting and most probably it will continue increase in future too and will give you more profit than bitcoin.

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:24:14 AM

At display cost is at bring down side than its normal cost. So its great open door for you to contribute. I think After January finishing it will develop quick according to look into. 3 weeks before the cost was especially less. As a matter of fact I could state that was the ideal time to buy. Yet, no stresses. Today likewise you can purchase. Be that as it may, don't hold up longer else it will rise.
Laura Zahra

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:26:34 AM

yes I guess as soon as the bitcoin price goes down you buy BTC immediately because I am sure it will increase the BTC price from day to day, so pantengin continue the BTC price, hopefully there will be a down time, but another alternative is you buy and invest with BTC now because I'm sure the day is getting up.
gigatux

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:28:18 AM

Yes, if the value of Bitcoin is already low that is the time to invest. That is way too many investors are buyers of  Bitcoin when the value is low. Just like today it starts to move up again and normally if it moves, it moves high and fast
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

as of now bitcoin price is low, i prefer to buy btc now, but wait, time will come that bitcoin price will goo pump again and pump.
whynotBTC

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:33:10 AM

It can be late to buy Bitcoin in two month. Now all people can get it but it will not easy like that soon.
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:33:52 AM

For me, its a good idea to buy or invest in bitcoin. The price of the bitcoin now is low, so I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait for it to decrease more and wait for the time that the value will increase to sell it. It wont take a long time.
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:36:54 AM

Yes its the good time to invest in btc if you want to invest but i will suggest you to invest a part in etherum also because this year is good for etherum from starting and most probably it will continue increase in future too and will give you more profit than bitcoin.
We dont talk about investing. We are talking about buying bitcoin. For me, the right time to buy bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin drops. Yes when the price is drop because you can save a little bitcoin if you buy bitcoins then you can gain a lot if you will sell this when the price back to its normal price or else when the price of bitcoin becomes higher price that we didn't expect that we can get to the near future. Always remember, we must take risk on everything. Buy as many bitcoin as you want if the price drops and sell it if the price will back to normal or much higher as its normal price.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:48:13 AM

If you have the desire and the means for such an investment, why not start doing them otherwise you'll decide to do this and regret not having done this before
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:06:54 AM

If you have the desire and the means for such an investment, why not start doing them otherwise you'll decide to do this and regret not having done this before

Btc now are getting bigger and famous. If you have extra money try to invest bitcoin. Many people are getting richer because they invested and gain profits when they sell it at value rises. All you have to do is to invest, know the market and economy of btc so that you can have idea and strategy of your investment.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:24:42 AM

it's totally up to you. If you speculate a good profit, you should buy. Personally, I am very enthusiastic about Bitcoin but I don't want to influence anybody as my experience says, most people only love to get profit but they have no patience or the courage to face the losses or any dip market. Well, I am buying, what about you?
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:27:37 AM

It is up to you. If you need advises, I think this is the best time to buy. Bitcoin dropped a bit but not for long. This year will fabulously increase. You decide but I think you should buy as much as you afford.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:32:40 AM

It's only half of capitalization now, soon prise will go to 30k$ atleast, i thin you should to buy some bitcoins and wait)
Bitcoin's price value is fluctuating constantly, sometimes it dips so low, but bounce back stronger for a very short period of time, if you can monitor this movement wisely. If you can buy , sell and hold it in rhythm. You will earn collectively in just a matter of hour where the fluctuation occurs.
btc.fanda

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:40:09 AM

I think It is high time to buy Bitcoin and Bitcoin price will raise day by day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: