Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:31:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy BTC?  (Read 3201 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:59:53 PM

The price of BTC is raising. But you can still buy it. People predict that it will hit its ceiling within one year. So if anybody want to buy it, he should have the mentality to invest it. If he want to have quick return from it, he may not succeeded. But in my opinion it is high time to invest.
Yes it is never late to buy bitcoin, we can trade bitcoin in any price, in fact bitcoin price still trading in low price but it has to start increasing and this increase will continue for a long time, therefore i think still it is the best time to trade bitcoin in current price and book a good profit after some time. I have invested money in bitcoin when it was trading in 14000$, but still i am confident that very soon it will cross that price and will surely give me a good profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

I would suggest that we wait till the bullish reversal pattern is complete. Let price break a major resistance barrier first.
Yes but don’t wait too much to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is increasing more and more, right now price is not very high so grab the opportunity and get bitcoin at very reasonable price, I think right now price of bitcoin is almost 20k but as people are investing so the price is getting high, we should buy as much as bitcoin we can store for our future. Investing in bitcoin will give you something very huge that income will be enough for your future.
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

You should buy bitcoin if you have done your research and you understand the market and don't expect bitcoin to make you a millionaire overnight. Don't forget to never invest more than you can afford to lose.
harobaru

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

you should buy bitcoin after few months its price increases rapidly. you get more profit.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

Definitely yes, now it is time to buy Bitcoins. But also from the point of view of technical analysis, we can still see 5K $. Such a development event is still possible, until the price goes above the level of the resistance of the downtrend in the region of 10.5K $.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

You should buy bitcoin if you have done your research and you understand the market and don't expect bitcoin to make you a millionaire overnight. Don't forget to never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Yes, go for it right now without thinking twice. You shouldn't be hesitant while making the investment as the price still is quite low and I anticipate it to grow even more in the nearest future. So this is none other than the opportunity to get the coin at cheap as it will surely provide you a great profit afterward...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

the current bitcoin price has gone down and of course if you have the money, you better buy it because this is a good opportunity to buy and get profit

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

It all about the persons financial status whether to buy now or one should wait for some more time till bitcoin start its upward trend. If I have surplus money for sure its time to accumulate bitcoin every now and then as everyone know's that bitcoin will bounce back anytime and it is going to happen very shortly.

jim.talukder

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

This is not the proper time to buy BTC.Wait for some days when BTC will stable then I think you should buy.
BitcoinBoster

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:15:21 PM

The price of Bitcoin is a virus, and bitcoin-mania is a disease

The price of Bitcoin is a virus, and bitcoin-mania is a disease
One of these days one more wonderful way has been thought up - how it is necessary to estimate cost bitcoin. This time, analysts from Barclays suggested considering bitcoin a virus, which means that the movement of its prices should resemble the spread of infectious diseases. At the moment, like the end of the flu season, bitcoin-mania is coming to an end.

The spread of technology occurs through personal contact with the "infected": through blogs, success stories and news reports, however, as soon as it spreads to the entire population, coin prices will rush down.

Jokes are jokes, but there is a truth in these words: practically everyone knows about crypto-currencies, which means that only a small percentage of the population are not "infected" and are potential buyers. Current investors have already developed "immunity to disease" and can not afford large purchases so far. Well, a huge number of bad news is a kind of "antivirus", which completely discourages the desire to join the cryptomir and, if paraphrased, acts as a kind of "reminder for prevention."

Thus, it is possible to divide the population into three parts: susceptible to "cryptoinfection"; vulnerable, but not yet "infected"; and possessing sufficient "immunity". According to the analyst, the first group is insignificant and joined the community at the earliest stages, the remaining 25% joined because of fears to miss the gain, and the rest is likely to never buy bitcoin.

Further, a very sad forecast is made-in civilized countries crypto-currency has "been ill", and further spread of bitcoin-fever is possible only in countries with a weak economy, where higher-quality assets can not afford
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:21:07 PM

Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.
Buy now or regrets forever,this is a once in a lifetime chances when the dip is happening if only i am having more capital i will buy all for bitcoin and ethereum because i am pretty sure that this year is another record holding year for this two top coins..more and more analysis and speculation now are favoring into this coins
BlossomSp

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

Yes, I think this is a good time to invest in bitcoin, because the market is big fluctuations affecting the value of bitcoin constantly changing, the current price below $ 8000, this is a great opportunity to own bitcoin and hold it patiently waiting, when bitcoin prices rise you will make big profits and now there are plenty of rich people up from it.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

Yes, I think this is a good time to invest in bitcoin, because the market is big fluctuations affecting the value of bitcoin constantly changing, the current price below $ 8000, this is a great opportunity to own bitcoin and hold it patiently waiting, when bitcoin prices rise you will make big profits and now there are plenty of rich people up from it.

we can expect bitcoin prices to reach $ 20,000 this year, we can be sure of that. so I think at this time we can buy bitcoin at low prices and can be used as an investment.

Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:28:25 PM

Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.

The bitcoin is a unstable currency an unpredictable price which may go up and go down any time , and so I said as of now bitcoin is pumping up I think you should wait to decrease it , but still you will need to take the risk , be wise so no regrets at the end.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
henfan1980

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:30:32 PM

Look at this time, I hope you do not buy. Bitcoin is probably the most elusive investment product.
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:33:07 PM

BTC dumped and now is a good time buy it. Better keep some fiat ready and catch some dips, dont buy all at once, keep buying at every dip. We don't know the bottom yet. But every fud created, bitcoin price drops.
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:45:45 PM

The right time to buy bitcoin is when its price is low but think of it, who gonna sell his coin when its value is low, its a matter of luck. It is a matter of luck that who gonna sell his coin while it is down.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:51:45 PM

Bitcoin is another source of income and maybe main source of  income for some individual, you can gain a lot of money in trading coins, token and bitcoin. And a lot of people are starting to learn how bitcoin works.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:37:23 PM

It seems that we are expected bitcoin to grow in the second half of April. The last few days the trend has definitely changed to increase.
In this situation, the best strategy will be to buy BTC and hold until the price reaches new highs.

bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:39:45 PM

Of course you should buy bitcoin. Currently bitcoin prices are falling and this is a good opportunity to buy and invest in bitcoins. Just my advice you do not need to buy excessively, just buy enough when you have more money and do not take another risk.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: