Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:14:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam accusation - me - scotaloo  (Read 1688 times)
scotaloo (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:54:42 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2013, 09:35:48 PM by scotaloo

Apparently Maged is accusing me of being an alt of extortion BASICasic, I'm going to defend the claim and say that I am not and find it very strange that I am being accused of this when someone else has already admitted to operating that account

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=231217.0

I am not "the resident extortionist" and I am not r3wt, anyone is free to post proof here, if it can be proved beyond a reasonable doubt that I am either of these people I will reimburse all the victims.
scotaloo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:57:35 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2013, 09:36:09 PM by scotaloo

DISCLAIMER: I have done business with BTCTalkAccounts in the past, I purchased this account from him to skip newbie jail and other accounts, I've just noticed he posted on that thread so just to note that. this is now irrelevant because I am not accused of being extortion.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:00:38 AM

At the very least link me to my alleged username, as you can see I'm good at digging info, if you are accusing me of the person I think you are (Maged's trust) then I can prove that I am not that person, it's r3wt Wink and check if you don't believe, check the IP's too, I keep track of my competition Wink
You know exactly who I'm referring to. Sadly, I forgot what you called yourself, but you're that guy's unfortunate partner. This guy:
I'm going to have to address something too. As some of you know, there are multiple parties involved in this scam. This scam was originally created by some guy who owed money to a group. He sold us the scam with the names collected, ready to go in exchange for forgiveness of some of the debt. We did not create this, I know its amateurish as fuck, hence why this guy owes us money, but now we're in control so things will change pretty fast.

scotaloo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:02:47 AM

You know exactly who I'm referring to. Sadly, I forgot what you called yourself, but you're that guy's unfortunate partner. This guy:

Wow 25 pages!!

I hereby deny that I am BASICasc too you haven't really posted any evidence though so I don't think this is fair. I need to read that thread but its getting late now, i'll reply tomorrow but please post any evidence you have because I want to fix this and will reiumburse if proved to be that person beyond reasonable doubt.

Is it to due with the fact diamondcardz negative repped us both? or the pi rep? because thats not proof the pi rep has been screenshotted on HF before, its a signal that we're part of a group.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:10:50 AM

Is it to due with the fact diamondcardz negative repped us both? or the pi rep? because thats not proof.
No. The proof is the whole picture.

Now, please stop with your shenanigans here. We've had enough of the phishing and extortion.

scotaloo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:11:59 AM

LOL! seriously? seriously? this is happening right now? this is hilarious. I am a scammer but the wrong one!!!!!

Off to my next username.
scotaloo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:14:19 AM

BTW i sent you a PM.

and offer still stands, if you can prove or convince me that im ASICminer then i will reimburse everyone im deadly deadly serious i swear on my dead mothers grave.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 02:54:36 PM

LOL! seriously? seriously? this is happening right now? this is hilarious. I am a scammer but the wrong one!!!!!

Off to my next username.

Huh?  Roll Eyes

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Inedible

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 03:03:34 PM

Off to my next username.

Huh?  Roll Eyes

Cliff Notes:

Accused and self-confessed scammer goads mods into proving that he's a scammer.

Offers to refund everyone scammed if Mods are 'smart enough' to link him to his crimes.

Mods ban him regardless so he tells them he's moving to one of his many other accounts.

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 03:05:04 PM

Off to my next username.

Huh?  Roll Eyes

Cliff Notes:

Accused and self-confessed scammer goads mods into proving that he's a scammer.

Offers to refund everyone scammed if Mods are 'smart enough' to link him to his crimes.

Mods ban him regardless so he tells them he's moving to one of his many other accounts.

Makes a bit more sense.  Grin

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
scotaloo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 08:34:40 PM

I've been thinking recently, you guys can't ban this account, all you have done is allege that I am an alt, nobody has been defrauded by this account on BitcoinTalk, me being an alt of someone else is irrelevant.

Normally you don't ban alt accounts even if they are obvious scammer alts unless they scam someone, I have not posted any phishing links or done any trades at all (other than the competition thing which I paid double the amount required) and have not scammed anyone on BitcoinTalk using this account, this is a clean account.

None of my alleged 'alts' which I deny ownership of have been banned either so I am not ban evading, if you do find one of my alts I will 'fess up, but I've checked and none are banned but just have negative trust.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 08:48:58 PM

I've been thinking recently, you guys can't ban this account...

You sure about that, slick? Roll Eyes
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 08:50:04 PM

I've been thinking recently, you guys can't ban this account...

I saw that quick edit Tongue

And to say that they can't ban you? Uh, I wouldn't tempt the mods...

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
scotaloo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 09:18:40 PM

Lol, I didn't mean that you can't ban me, of course you guys can hit ban and get me, but I mean that I haven't done anything wrong, I have not ban evaded and I have not scammed so I shouldn't warrant a ban.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 09:21:43 PM

well, as the creator of the account "extortion" i can say with 100 percent certainty that scotaloo has no connection with extortion. its still my shill/sockpuppet, however i did loan someone the account for an upcoming coin announcement. that was several days ago. i'll login to see whats been going on under the account. Maged, pm me i can prove that i'm the owner of the extortion account. and for the love of god, how many times does it have to be repeated, the extortion account wasn't a scam, it was a joke. LET IT GO DUDE!

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
scotaloo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 09:23:02 PM

well, as the creator of the account "extortion" i can say with 100 percent certainty that scotaloo is not this user. extortion was my idea and its still my shill/sockpuppet, however i did loan someone the account for an upcoming coin announcement. that was several days ago. i'll login to see whats been going on under the account. Maged, pm me i can prove that i'm the owner of the extortion account. and for the love of god, how many times does it have to be repeated

Yeah we got mixed up Maged is saying I own BASICasic, not extortion, apparently there were two ASIC scams going at the same time, this whole thing has given me a huge headache. thanks for posting this anyways, seriously I appreciate it.
r3wt

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 09:24:24 PM

well, as the creator of the account "extortion" i can say with 100 percent certainty that scotaloo is not this user. extortion was my idea and its still my shill/sockpuppet, however i did loan someone the account for an upcoming coin announcement. that was several days ago. i'll login to see whats been going on under the account. Maged, pm me i can prove that i'm the owner of the extortion account. and for the love of god, how many times does it have to be repeated

Yeah we got mixed up Maged is saying I own BASICasic, not extortion. thanks for posting this anyways, seriously I appreciate it.

ah can't help you there.

EDIT: what what, it appears you are trying to throw me under the bus earlier in the thread? da fuq i ever did to you nigga?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
scotaloo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 09:33:42 PM

what what, it appears you are trying to throw me under the bus earlier in the thread? da fuq i ever did to you nigga?

No sorry, maged said I was "The resident extortionist" at first, I thought he meant the account "extortion" from looking at his trust, apparently he meant another account, there is multiple threads about this, I'll clarify this now and clean it up, apparently extortion/r3wt has nothing to do with my alleged alt, which isn't me BTW and isn't banned to I am not ban evading.
r3wt

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 09:39:23 PM

what what, it appears you are trying to throw me under the bus earlier in the thread? da fuq i ever did to you nigga?

No sorry, maged said I was "The resident extortionist" at first, I thought he meant the account "extortion" from looking at his trust, apparently he meant another account, there is multiple threads about this, I'll clarify this now and clean it up, apparently extortion/r3wt has nothing to do with my alleged alt, which isn't me BTW and isn't banned to I am not ban evading.

ah, ok then. well good luck. i'm sure Maged will get you straightened out  Cheesy

btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 10:15:31 PM

Just to let everyone now what this fucktard is doing now:

http://blockchain.info/tx/32537b425dec5da154dd74e552310b6d9fd833907721c8a03f10430a46d823c1

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: