Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:36:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE]★ CryptoBnB★ Home Rental Platform Powered By Blockchain ★  (Read 3858 times)
cryptobnbico (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:23:50 AM

Join CryptoBnB Bounty/Airdrop CAMPAIGN & get Rewards for your Contribution !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2561703

CryPtoEnGanGe

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:13:21 PM

Hi there, is Crypto bnb already working on any country ? There will be a pre launch to test services ?
There's any dissccount for share holders ? / investors.
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:16:55 AM

Hi there, is Crypto bnb already working on any country ? There will be a pre launch to test services ?
There's any dissccount for share holders ? / investors.

As far as I know Cryptobnb is not working yet, as the platform should be developed.
All the other details you can check on the site http://cryptobnb.io/
I would advise you to check white paper.

I made repost with link to Cryptobnb on Steemit https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@flodner/what-does-bitcoin-s-meteoric-rise-mean-for-investors
Nice article, you can check it

I also joined bounty, will be helping this way!

Ginos

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:30:34 AM

I would like to know how does the Interplanteary File System (IPFS) would help in the rental platform as I don't truly understand the concept, just basic google search..
cryptobnbico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:57:10 AM

I would like to know how does the Interplanteary File System (IPFS) would help in the rental platform as I don't truly understand the concept, just basic google search..

InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) is a protocol designed to create a permanent and decentralized method of storing and sharing files. It is a content-addressable, peer-to-peer hypermedia distribution protocol.

Smart contracts are used to immutably track and transfer value and safely manage sensitive information. The information in a public blockchain (e.g., Ethereum) is 100 percent transparent and can be seen by anyone. With sensitive information, there is a need to protect it from being altered and to prevent theft and fraud. Smart contracts can hash information into illegible strings by creating what seem to be random numbers and letters that are approximately 32 characters long. The ability to hash information used in combination with the Inter Planetary File System (IPFS) will create what is known as Permissioned Blocks. Only users with the blockchain address and key to the hash will be able to access the information or allow others to access the information either in part or in its entirety.

Traveler preferences such as accommodation types and the proximity to theaters or sporting venues, airports, and tourist attractions will be specific to each traveler and documented in the secured filing system that will be implemented using Permissioned Blocks and IPFS technology.

uPort technology will be utilized to perform identification protection and validation activities to maximize the user experience for both safety and ease of use. The IPFS data will need to be secured similar to methods within the blockchain, but because there will be a growing amount of data with the addition of each user and the continual updating of user information, the data must be stored in another way, not on the blockchain, thus requiring the integration of the IPFS and Permissioned Blocks.

Ginos

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:20:32 AM

InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) is a protocol designed to create a permanent and decentralized method of storing and sharing files. It is a content-addressable, peer-to-peer hypermedia distribution protocol.

Smart contracts are used to immutably track and transfer value and safely manage sensitive information. The information in a public blockchain (e.g., Ethereum) is 100 percent transparent and can be seen by anyone. With sensitive information, there is a need to protect it from being altered and to prevent theft and fraud. Smart contracts can hash information into illegible strings by creating what seem to be random numbers and letters that are approximately 32 characters long. The ability to hash information used in combination with the Inter Planetary File System (IPFS) will create what is known as Permissioned Blocks. Only users with the blockchain address and key to the hash will be able to access the information or allow others to access the information either in part or in its entirety.

Traveler preferences such as accommodation types and the proximity to theaters or sporting venues, airports, and tourist attractions will be specific to each traveler and documented in the secured filing system that will be implemented using Permissioned Blocks and IPFS technology.

uPort technology will be utilized to perform identification protection and validation activities to maximize the user experience for both safety and ease of use. The IPFS data will need to be secured similar to methods within the blockchain, but because there will be a growing amount of data with the addition of each user and the continual updating of user information, the data must be stored in another way, not on the blockchain, thus requiring the integration of the IPFS and Permissioned Blocks.

Thanks for the quick answer, as decentralized distrbution protocol in a fact.
cryptobnbico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:41:51 AM

CryptoBNB Snapshot

cryptobnbico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:58:47 AM

California Daily News Paper EAST BAY TIMES Featuring CryptoBnB

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/12/12/this-home-sharing-startup-is-taking-on-airbnb-using-cryptocurrency-instead-of-dollars-2/

cryptobnbico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:01:59 AM

esperanzaking

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:47:50 AM

Decided to support the project CRYPTOBNBICO, it looks like he has a future. Do I have to be always logged in to my MEW wallet?
cryptobnbico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:12:14 AM

Decided to support the project CRYPTOBNBICO, it looks like he has a future. Do I have to be always logged in to my MEW wallet?

Thanks for supporting , you don't need to be always logged in to your MEW .

cryptobnbico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:43:27 AM

cryptobnbico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:05:55 PM

captainplauze

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:11:21 PM

Saw the entry in mercury news, going to keep an eye in this project as curretny airbnb is doing a bad running on customer services.
alanaperry

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:22:15 PM

I am new in this "airdrop" area so.. Do I need to do anything after registering in the airdrop? Goodluck to everyone!
WorkingFine

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:50:30 PM

I am new in this "airdrop" area so.. Do I need to do anything after registering in the airdrop? Goodluck to everyone!

I'm looking to participe of the bounties too, were can I find that info ? probably if you add it to the main page is easier to be found.
partsofgarble

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:03:06 AM

Saw a very similar project on a crypto blog today, with travel industry facilitated by technology you have a monster here, good luck. Looking forward to be part of the project.
fromAtoZ

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:23:24 AM

Joined the airdrop, nice whitepaper too!
AsUsualNo

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:26:45 AM

Can I join being a newbie? Thanks.
cryptobnbico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:28:21 AM

Hi all the instruction regarding AIRDROP is on below thread please post on Bounty /Airdrop thread & Campaign Manager will surely assist you .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: