Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:55:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE]★ CryptoBnB★ Home Rental Platform Powered By Blockchain ★  (Read 3858 times)
bradeac

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:45:05 PM

Hi,

Are the properties on the website real and can be used already for accommodation ?
Bursamucikindo

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:09:46 AM

I joined Blogs & Videos Campaign sir.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:23:18 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 11:26:09 AM by gribble

Hi,

Are the properties on the website real and can be used already for accommodation ?
I think yes due to they have more than 100,000 properties that will use their token  CKey! There is huge demand on CKey, it is real business and they have fortofolio on the website. You can be join in their official of social media to getting more information about the products of cryptobnb on there, the administrator and community are active on there, you will get direct answer on there.

Be edited
https://www.facebook.com/events/1939054019757630/

Join Tariq Alwahedi, the CEO and founder of CryptoBnB, for a live AMA 2 hours before the CryptoBnB ICO goes live.

You can ask us anything!

Comment your questions on cryptocurrency, the CryptoBnB platform or CKey tokens in the comments section below the live stream or post your questions during the event to ensure you are up to date on all things CryptoBnB.
mustafa.k786

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

Why is CryptoBnB's facebook page not accessible?
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:13:04 PM

Why is CryptoBnB's facebook page not accessible?
Well, i also see the same thing. We look forward to the team to fix it immediately.
Thanks.
bradeac

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

Hi,

I think yes due to they have more than 100,000 properties that will use their token  CKey! There is huge demand on CKey, it is real business and they have fortofolio on the website. You can be join in their official of social media to getting more information about the products of cryptobnb on there, the administrator and community are active on there, you will get direct answer on there.

I'm asking because I saw a property in the city I'm living. Based on how the apartment looks and what you see outside of the window, the listing is 100% fake. I was really looking forward into investing into this ICO, but after finding this, I started to become skeptical.
gribble

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:11:26 AM

Hi,

I'm asking because I saw a property in the city I'm living. Based on how the apartment looks and what you see outside of the window, the listing is 100% fake. I was really looking forward into investing into this ICO, but after finding this, I started to become skeptical.
Well about the listing of properties, i think will be better make direct questions on the official channel of telegram on here @cryptobnbgroup also you can  ask the answer on here too https://www.facebook.com/CryptoBnb-App-554189608297538/ and don't forget you must give the complete information about the data of fake properties. They will gives the answer due to many admin are active on there. Good luck
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

Hi,

Pretty sure such occurrences are not happening just to Cryptobnb only.  Many traditional timeshare businesses also have a small percentage of places that are not as nice as they were advertised to be. Reviewer feedback usually weeds out these misrepresented rentals very quickly! 
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:57:57 PM

Hi,

Pretty sure such occurrences are not happening just to Cryptobnb only.  Many traditional timeshare businesses also have a small percentage of places that are not as nice as they were advertised to be. Reviewer feedback usually weeds out these misrepresented rentals very quickly! 

Was thinking the same, but would be nice to have a feedback from bradeac here and have more details on this issue.
I mean advertising include plenty of fake stuff too, should not be a problem.
More details would be nice Smiley I really like this project.
gribble

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:27:42 AM

I have found an article about cryptobnb on steemit, it is good for users who still don't know about the benefits of cryptobnb here we go and enjoy it.
A better vacation rentals platform for all.
“Everybody can make use of this platform, as long as you are a #traveller. It balances the two-sided market between users so all can benefit.” Learn more » https://t.co/uDISVBQt82
gribble

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:04:38 AM

The other good knowledge about cryptobnb, will helps you to understand about the project of cryptobnb and all of the benefits of it, it will be addopted by mass in the future. I think it is good for all of the uses to be more understand about it, check on this an article
https://www.phocuswire.com/Cryptobnb-zeitgeist-startup
udincoinbawan

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

Account ID :udincoinbawan
    You must be on our channel before apply :yes
    ETH address that supports ERC20 tokens :0xa886F31d706CC107eF112D5A648820eBe075d104
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:31:14 PM

what is the target of soft cap cryptoBnB? I see already 21,420,441 Total CKEYs sold, or 7.1% of token sale amount
gribble

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

ETH address that supports ERC20 tokens :0xa886F31d706CC107eF112D5A648820eBe075d104
Wrong place, this thread to be dedicated for official announcement about cryptobnb and the progress of cryptobnb. If you want participate in the bounty of cryptobnb, you can visit this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2738153.0 and make sure you have understood about all of the rules on bounty program. Good luck
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:07:19 PM

Wrong place, this thread to be dedicated for official announcement about cryptobnb and the progress of cryptobnb. If you want participate in the bounty of cryptobnb, you can visit this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2738153.0 and make sure you have understood about all of the rules on bounty program. Good luck
If you keep bumping the thread without any substantial content,I'll have to report you.Just watch the past 5 replies,they are only bumps from your posts between a few days gap.Sorry I don't intend to but you look like a ann thread bumper especially when you have their signature in place.The signature campaign also expected you'll to try bumping the thread which is not endorsed on the forum.
marey zokan

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:43:30 PM

CryptoBnB has Strong team with great project. I am really happy to see such great team with full of professionals from different industries. The project develops in stages.  And I believe in its bright future
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:54:10 AM

The 40% discount period just ended (https://twitter.com/CryptobnbIco/status/972680007859367937)
regarcigar

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:04:35 AM

crypto bnb is really a special project for me, i can see this project will be bright in the future and i really support crypto bnb, team is also very active to serve all member its best only project ico cryptobnb

Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:51:48 PM

crypto bnb is really a special project for me, i can see this project will be bright in the future and i really support crypto bnb, team is also very active to serve all member its best only project ico cryptobnb

This ICO isn't getting the amount of attention it deserve. I remember when DENT was doing their ICO. The ICO didn't get a lot of funds but their target market is big, just like CryptoBNB. I can see this project do well as long as the team continue on developing it
albermaze

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:41:33 PM

Is there specific segment of rental properties that will be in the focus of CryptoBnB platform? Or it is going to be universal platform for all types?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: