Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:32:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE]★ CryptoBnB★ Home Rental Platform Powered By Blockchain ★  (Read 3855 times)
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:12:38 PM

CryptoBnB and EnjoyKeys Inks Partnerships with Triip.me Read more...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:36:18 PM

good presentation of the project, but what about come famous and important for all the World! What other activity and joining of which important crypto events did team accoplished? Where this exchange was presented? We need more information about project development activity!
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

I have got new video on YouTube about cryptobnb https://youtu.be/vX_SONgGktk maybe it is important for community of cryptobnb on bitcointalk, i hope it helps. Thank you.
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:54:54 AM

In my trips I use AirBnB for booking apartments for me and my family. I hope, CryptoBnB will be cheaper and better Smiley
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:05:26 AM

Hi manager,
I was in the signature and earned 2200 CKEY. I read that the wallets will be funded at the end of the ICO, all I read was "in march" but no day was given.
When does the ICO end? End of march?

Thanks.
All the best.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:13:28 PM

Hi manager,
I was in the signature and earned 2200 CKEY. I read that the wallets will be funded at the end of the ICO, all I read was "in march" but no day was given.

Thanks.
All the best.

The signature campaign is still on going which means there's no way you can calculate how much CKEY you will receive. Also there is a thread for CryptoBNB's bounty program. I think it is better to ask there
yehor

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:34:19 PM

On which ICO listing sites you have been published?
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

Hi manager,

Thanks.
All the best.

The signature campaign is still on going which means there's no way you can calculate how much CKEY you will receive. Also there is a thread for CryptoBNB's bounty program. I think it is better to ask there

I never knew that.
I was in this one > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2778477.0 and as you can see it is said ENDED there.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

Hi manager,

Thanks.
All the best.

I never knew that.
I was in this one > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2778477.0 and as you can see it is said ENDED there.

Never knew there was a week based signature campaign. I used this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2738153.0 as a reference when i joined the bounty. I think we joined 2 different signature campaign programs of cryptobnb
Cryptoworld79

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

Hi manager,

Thanks.
All the best.

I never knew that.

Never knew there was a week based signature campaign. I used this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2738153.0 as a reference when i joined the bounty. I think we joined 2 different signature campaign programs of cryptobnb

Actually there are 2 different signature campaign programs. Pls read Note on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2778477.0
Note: This is a different campaign from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2738153.0
If you want to join, then you must register like the other participants.
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:55:09 PM

On which ICO listing sites you have been published?
You can check, for instance, ICOBECNH ICO listing site. There are opinions of 9 experts. Please, check the link.
https://icobench.com/ico/crypto-bnb
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

I am amazed by Tariq and the cryptoBnB team. 
They have really worked to move cryptoBnB into the Asian market with recent partnerships.
Read my article here that gives a summary of the partnership activities.

https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/03/26/cryptobnbs-new-partnerships-to-improve-short-term-rentals/

"CryptoBnB’s New Partnerships to Improve Short-term Rentals"

With such great partnerships cryptoBnB will be a huge success.

g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:57:51 PM

And if anyone is interested in the benefits of cryptoBnB see my article here:

https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/03/14/the-benefits-of-using-cryptobnb/

CrypyoBnB is one of the best ICOs for 2018 (and I have read and evaluated a lot of ICOs white papers)!

gorandigitalnomad

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:08:13 AM

I got email that ICO cancelled:

"However, the current regulatory uncertainty is creating many unknowns and unforeseen risks to the current contributors, therefore the team has decided to stop the ICO and revert to self and equity financing for at least two years." Sad

g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:16:38 PM

Tariq and the team has cancelled its ICO and its bounty campaign. They have  returned ETH to investors. This is really sad and I am sure a difficult decision for them to do this cancellation.
My returned ETH is now half its market value of my original ckey when I bought it  - but if I had held the ETH in my wallet without buying ckey I would have the same amount. So while disappointed I am not at a loss (other than from the market decline).

It is a sad day.   Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Best of luck to Cryptobnb in the future. Hopefully you can restart the CKey crypto when regulations are more favourable in the future!

g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:20:22 PM

CryptoBnB Status Update - Project Cancelled
=========================================

CryptoBnB Status Update

Cryptobnb Team

22 hours agoDetails

ICO Update

As witnessed in the last few weeks, the rapid changes and strong volatility in the cryptocurrencies market were primarily associated with strong uncertainties in the financial sector's regulatory side.  Massive adjustments in exchanges also occurred recently with the strong SEC crackdown which created strong downward momentum pressure on all Altcoins.

Regardless of the public ICO and financing, the CryptoBnB team achieved tremendous progress through project milestones, and continue to develop its product and sign global technology partnerships.  The team exceeded the projected business plan for the next 5 years by acquiring more than 1.4 million rooms to be listed on the platform globally. 

However, the current regulatory uncertainty is creating many unknowns and unforeseen risks to the current contributors, therefore the team has decided to stop the ICO and revert to self and equity financing for at least two years.  This will allow time for countries' regulations to develop and eventually give stability to cryptocurrencies markets and exchanges. In turn provide better direction for cryptocurrencies based projects. Yet project development will not stop and the team will work towards generating cash flows and execute its MVP product to the market.

Eventually, CryptoBnB will consider to reevaluate going to the public and allow crowd contribution.

Accordingly, the team has started the process of refunding contributions back to its owners.  We ask you to allow for 7 business days from today for your ETH to be returned back to your wallet.  If after 7 working days still you didn’t get your refund then we ask you to contact us on waqas@cryptobnb.io.  Upon getting your refund, we ask you kindly to return the CKey tokens back to our wallet within five business days.

Our actions to refund contributions is to maintain integrity and reinforce that we are dedicated to a successful ethical project where we care about all our contributors.

We look forward to you joining us in the near future on the next project stage. Thank you for your support.

Regards,

CryptoBnB Team

Copyright © 2018 Cryptobnb, All rights reserved.
You are getting this email as you are one of the participants in Cryptobnb token offering

NikitaGo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:29:09 AM

Quite unexpected decision from the team, the market is not stable and can go up in a month, the team invested a lot of effort and work to conduct the ICO and it is unfortunate that it did not take place. Although they could transfer ICO, freeze tokens, as many do in this situation. But the decision has already been made, we will wait for the news.
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

It is very unpleasant to read that ICO is cancelled. Especially, given the fact that I've been in the bounty for a few weeks and will not get anything for it Sad
prety-love

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:43:55 PM

Quite unexpected decision from the team, the market is not stable and can go up in a month, the team invested a lot of effort and work to conduct the ICO and it is unfortunate that it did not take place. Although they could transfer ICO, freeze tokens, as many do in this situation. But the decision has already been made, we will wait for the news.

Unexpected solution - it's gently said. For me it is not understandable. Moreover, it cancels all the work done by the participants. It's not pleasant to get such a result after several months of work.
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:15:21 AM

Unexpected solution - it's gently said. For me it is not understandable. Moreover, it cancels all the work done by the participants. It's not pleasant to get such a result after several months of work.
Cryptobnb will get bad reputation in the future although they have made refunds the money to their investors, i guess in the future although they are still working on the project of cryptobnb, the community will not be joint any more because of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: