Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO to Invest  (Read 878 times)
resistosaimoon (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:47:14 AM

I would like to know that i got a email about storzor ico I wish to participate in that ico please guide me this is first time to invest in the ico i will be happy if someone will guide me i am newbie in this field. Is there anyone that could help me about it. Thanks to everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
resistosaimoon (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:43:05 AM

This is the Video of storzor ico and i would like to invest in it.
https://youtu.be/OtDrhDDLhaE

I would really appreciate your feedback about it.
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:57:41 AM

I'm not sure about this ICO. May be good. Need to check it. But before choose an ico you need to study and find out how good its concept. Is it realistic? How capable of project team. What are their marketing strategy. How much support they have. These are the things we need to check and make our own decision. I choose AMLT because it is best with all those criterias. It has a huge potential hope it will have a great future.
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:03:56 AM

I would suggest you FortKnoxster, interesting project with a serious team behind.

Also, as Christmas is coming, you could check my signature for one ICO with charily element - AidCoin. You could invest and in the same time do some good.
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:22:42 PM

I will invest in Gilgamesh project, this project has all the characteristics to be a success
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:38:23 PM

I don't think anyone can give a specific reference now. Because everyone's understanding is different. So each person's judgment is different. What I want to say is that a good ICO needs to examine the details and implementation of the project. In addition, we need to examine the team and technical strength and marketing and other comprehensive considerations.

steviegboots

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:10:57 PM

I recently saw this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUsEy4zfDFw) that shows 3 undervalued ICO's and Crowdholding stands out for me.

Strong team, working beta since April and they are looking to sort out startups connection with the general public through co-creation.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:49:09 PM

The title says "Best ICO to Invest" but what I found is a guy who needs a review about the ICO that he would like to participate. Clickbaited.
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:15:54 PM

I would like to know that i got a email about storzor ico I wish to participate in that ico please guide me this is first time to invest in the ico i will be happy if someone will guide me i am newbie in this field. Is there anyone that could help me about it. Thanks to everyone.

I would advise you to familiarize yourself with this discussion https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2303058.0.

My Choice ICO: Bluzelle, Blockstack, GoNetwork (my article).
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:17:39 PM

I would highly recommend, 4NEW ICO. World's first ever Waste to Energy treatment facility. Very much promising. Have a very workaholic and friendly team. Answers back immediately from all questions / inquiries. Check their website, https://4new.co.uk/
You will not regret it.
weeder

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:21:47 PM

I would highly recommend, 4NEW ICO. World's first ever Waste to Energy treatment facility. Very much promising. Have a very workaholic and friendly team. Answers back immediately from all questions / inquiries. Check their website, https://4new.co.uk/
You will not regret it.

Their website is down.How i belive if even website is down Smiley
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:26:07 PM

I have never heard of that ICO, personally I would consider it but do not rush, read some more. I suggest that you search on google on ICO rating, as that could come very handy to decide what ICO is promising as they are rated by certain experts.
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:27:58 PM

My first impression regarding the emailed spam about ICO's are quiet sketchy, if they really have a great team, start-up and plan they shouldnt spam in the email in the first place.

If you are looking for the ICO (best), please be kind enough to research as it was for your own good.

If I had the chance to introduce you an ICO, I would suggest PIN COIN.
They have a great team, great vision, and has an actual product that will be launch this upcoming new year.

See my signature for the directory.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:07:51 PM

If you are finding a good ICO to invest, I would like suggest you trade.io. This project creates an asset exchange for the market. You can access its website to understand
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:14:29 PM

There are some good ico's but most aren't. You should check out appcoins which is a good one.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:30:32 PM

There is no best ICO to invest in, at the end of the day it still remains as a risk. As long as it hasn't hit an exchange you will be sitting with the coins in your hand waiting. Then upon release tons of people might decide to dump and the price goes down fast. Invest only what you are willing to lose and after investing consider it even as lost until you can make a profit with it. That storzor ico is just like any other ico and will be a risk.
Crypto-Freedom

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:35:37 PM

If you are finding a good ICO to invest, I would like suggest you trade.io. This project creates an asset exchange for the market. You can access its website to understand

Agree its also teamed up with an existing venture that has an existing client base so off to a good start out of the gate. Utemis is also one just about to hit the market that is looking to do what Alibaba did to Latin America. Recommend looking into the team as they are experienced in different countries as well as Juan being connected with Alibaba and potentially could even be a buy out before it ends the ICO. Can see it here - https://www.utemis.com/

Crypto-Freedom ❘|❘ Website ❘|❘ YouTube
ledu_ico

Activity: 1250

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:41:57 PM

Everyone is investing in LiveEdu.tv ICO and Indahash ICO nowadays, no doubt on that. Make sure the ico you suggested is legit, many scams out there.

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:45:10 PM

I would recommend Centra Tech.
ICO has ended but this is hugely undervalued projects,  price will rise after they finish working on legal stuff. https://www.centra.tech/

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:18:47 PM

Be very careful because not only are there a lot of scams, but there are also quite a few, a majority, of legitimate projects that will fail. Dig deep when you research the projects which interest you. Don't get caught up in the hype and only invest in projects that you understand, not the projects that you don't understand but "sound" good. And, keep your eyes and ears open because there is money to be made here.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄      
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
awilliams

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:06:17 PM

Be very careful because not only are there a lot of scams, but there are also quite a few, a majority, of legitimate projects that will fail. Dig deep when you research the projects which interest you. Don't get caught up in the hype and only invest in projects that you understand, not the projects that you don't understand but "sound" good. And, keep your eyes and ears open because there is money to be made here.

Yes I agree. I only do research and then I'm comfortable to ask about it. I did a solid 2 weeks of research on the bee token before I even mentioned it to anyone. Always do your due diligence. And if you're interested in the bee token, https://www.thebeetoken.com/
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:08:03 PM

Wabi the best ico in the world. Ico has finished but I will buy back a lot up to 20x it is amazing project that is going to the moon. It is solving a real problem which is fraud.

Mas Ustad

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:17:32 PM

Yes I agree. I only do research and then I'm comfortable to ask about it. I did a solid 2 weeks of research on the bee token before I even mentioned it to anyone. Always do your due diligence. And if you're interested in the bee token, https://www.thebeetoken.com/
I just wait first the monitor before I asked about what what. I bet if you later good will surely look how his process runs when both surely investors would also be much interested

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
drogba773

Merit: 15

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:56:01 PM

At the moment, I have only invested on Investy. It's a good platform to get help for your personal investments.
runajailbr

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:39:32 PM

Phoscoin really seem to have a lot of potential, its an anonymous coin, the fastest coin plus with the lowest fees.
I think it's value will go so high from the presale price.
It will at least hit the 2$ ( the presale price is 0.10$ so x20)
OuterTech

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:36:07 AM

Hmmm. Good ICO project often no need to send spam email to other people to advertise about their project. LOL. I never trust any ICO project sending me an email to let me know about their project Smiley). There are a lot of ICO project so it's really difficult to find out a good one to invest in, I think you should take a look at INS project, collected more than 50% hard cap in just few hours of the first day of ICO. For now ICO project collected about 80% hard cap already. Cheesy

BennDragon2

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:06:21 AM

Hmmm. Good ICO project often no need to send spam email to other people to advertise about their project. LOL. I never trust any ICO project sending me an email to let me know about their project Smiley). There are a lot of ICO project so it's really difficult to find out a good one to invest in, I think you should take a look at INS project, collected more than 50% hard cap in just few hours of the first day of ICO. For now ICO project collected about 80% hard cap already. Cheesy
Some scam ico start sent message on bitcointalk to me. They are using everything they can to get ours money, beware!
VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:15:07 AM

The United Traders Token ICO from my signature.

United Traders is a stable brand since 2008 that already made money and reputation on stock exchanges.
They have own investment fund, learning platform, and magazine.
Many of their traders conduct video blogs on YouTube and were invited on business TV shows.

Strong team, in a word.
They also paid for a signature bounty regularly  Cheesy
And I put some money into this ICO because of belief in success.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:22:44 AM

The title says "Best ICO to Invest" but what I found is a guy who needs a review about the ICO that he would like to participate. Clickbaited.
Yeah misleading title. Probably this was a failed attempt by OP to advertise this ICO, claiming it to be the "best ICO to invest in".
 Currently there are so many ICOs I don't even know how people decide which one would turn out to be a profitable ICO.
nor9847

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:29:02 AM

i dont know which the best, but maybe C like good ICO to be invested in, it has good development and solid team, you can check my signature and go to the thread. it will give you profit to invest in it. the dev are so humble and keep active on the forum.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:44:27 AM

I have never heard of Storzor in the market and this concludes to me that it doesn't have any hype in the market. A coin with lesser/no hype doesn't raise much money and eventually losses it's value over time. A coin/token which has good hype in the market certainly gets the most attention and is overbought in its initial stage. This leads to potential growth and your investment then yields good profit. So try to find a project that has good hype in the market. Projects like Electroneum, Enjin coin, Wepower, Eidoo had a good hype and are running successful now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hachiman13

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:08:06 AM

I recommend trade.io, ins ecosystem and indahash. It seems that this ico is really hot right now and people are just throwing their money at it (but of course, not blindly) because the project and the team looks solid. The ins ecosystem for example is nearing their hard cap after only 5 days(?) of the ico.
kemet jr

Activity: 154

Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:19:43 AM

As of now, i am eyeing on lending ICOs. Looking into their returns, growth is as much as 80x and as less as 4x. Not that bad right? But mind you, top rated lending ICOs are very hard to purchase but just give it a try.

Dr0idGuru

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:02:59 AM

There are several.
From the ones opening this week, strongly suggest AppCoins (APPC, https://appcoins.io).
I started to invest in AppCoins in the pre-sale because I see two points in future: 1) when the other independent app stores like Amazon App Store, Yandex App Store, Samsung App, Xiaomi picks, will move to the app coins protocol and start to contribute to the protocol 2) when OEMs and developers will prefer to do business with AppCoins based stores than Google Play.
This first can take 1 to 2 years, the second can take 3 to 5 years.
In both cases, it will drive a big jump in the valuation of the token.
With a hard cap of $15.3m, it's not difficult.
But that's only my opinion.
nambunamba

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:08:16 AM

pundi x, spectiv, aidcoin
pundix is ico that make an machine to make trasaction bitcoin easier.

spectic is a virtual reality ico.

aidcoin is charity ico that supppprted by many big company such as uniceff and many more charity company. it would be biggest charity coin in crypto.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dvabit

Merit: 22

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:11:32 AM

There are tons of ICO. For me GIL's are best!
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:14:37 AM

The whole investing in ICOs thing died earlier this year.  There are so many projects out that you're actually much better off picking one the of the projects that has been developing for a while.  My strategy is to look for projects that had ongoing development even before the craze that set in during Q4 last year.  It really shows who's devoted to their project and likely to stick around and see it to the end.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:16:40 AM

now there are so many ICOs that appear almost every day. and we also have to be selective in this case, because it is not all ICO will run smoothly. I'll suggest you Algory, they have a solid team and a very potential project
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:56:13 AM

now there are so many ICOs that appear almost every day. and we also have to be selective in this case, because it is not all ICO will run smoothly. I'll suggest you Algory, they have a solid team and a very potential project
Дя I consider too that Algory.io this ICO has the high not realized potential. now it is difficult to choose ico, it is a lot of options, but in Algory.io there are many advantages which allow to be convinced of correctness of the choice of the project.

einsteineer

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:11:42 AM

IOTA, Cardano and Stellar Lumens might best the best choice for now
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:13:23 AM

What if the mot price in the exchange will be cheaper than ICO price? Why people would buy it from ico rather than exchange
 And if mot is already in sale. Why you need to make an ICO sale? In this case the ICO price should be always less than the exchange rate. And they can't always guarantee it...
bitlayer

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:36:44 AM

I would suggest you to take a look on AppCoins (https://appcoins.io) an Ethereum based crypto coin for the app industry backed by a company with 200 million users worldwide.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:53:41 PM

for me I suggest you to invest on Latium.
In 2018 this Platform will be Hits.
But the ICO is going to be end.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
testminer42

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:57:19 PM

I would suggest you to take a look on AppCoins (https://appcoins.io) an Ethereum based crypto coin for the app industry backed by a company with 200 million users worldwide.
An interesting project, the most important is a strong team with experience. It's a pity I did not have time to take part in the bounty (I'll wait for access to the stock exchange, after issuing coins to the bounty people, I'll buy them at the lower levels.
farproc

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

ALGORY.io Crowdsale starts on 8/12/2017

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:36:29 AM

Take a look! The market is very much promising ICO, I would advise you to divide your bankroll and participate in several ico, I really like the new ico ALGORY! I think this campaign will be a success

▀███████████████▄▄
              █████████████████
               █████████████████
                █████████████████
                 █████████████████
                  █████████████████
        ▄▄▄▄       █████████████████
    ▄██████████▄    █████████████████
   ██████████████    █████████████████
  ████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████     █████████████████
 ██████████████████      █████████████████
  ████████████████        █████████████████
   ██████████████          █████████████████
    ▀██████████▀            ▀████████████████▄
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
ALGORY  Multifunctional Tool for Cryptocurrency Trading 
Join Whitelist and Get 20% Bonus┃CROWDSALE ON DEC. 8
           ░████████████▒
       ░████████████████████░
     ░████████████████████████▒
   ░████████████████████████████░
  ░██████████████████   █████████▒
 ░███████████████      ▒██████████░
 █████████████         ████████████
░██████████            ████████████░
░██████                ████████████▒
░█████████████▒▒      ▒████████████▒
 ████████████████     █████████████░
 ▒████████████████    ████████████▒
  ▒████████████████▒  ████████████
   ░█████████████████ ██████████▒
     ██████████████████████████░
       ▒█████████████████████
          ░██████████████▒
seanavery11

-----

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:50:29 AM

Start investing on ethereum because they are very promising and a lot of good opportunities are being created by them so my opinion is that the best ico to invest with right now is ethereum

---
fatenmo

Merit: 108

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:48:30 AM

There are a few ICOs right now that caught my eye, but the ones i liked the most this year were trade.io, gladius.io and an upcoming ICO called DIW.
All these ICOs have and will play a significant role in the cryptoworld and in the globe generally.
I recommend you look into them if you have not yet done so.

trade.io: https://trade.io/
gladius.io: https://gladius.io/
DIW token: https://diwtoken.com/

You wont be disappointed with any of them.
shidannv

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:54:56 AM

Scy will the best ico project in 2018, the hardcap of this project is 45000eth, really a low hardcap these days compared with other projects.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:57:49 AM

There are a few ICOs right now that caught my eye, but the ones i liked the most this year were trade.io, gladius.io and an upcoming ICO called DIW.
All these ICOs have and will play a significant role in the cryptoworld and in the globe generally.
I recommend you look into them if you have not yet done so.

trade.io: https://trade.io/
gladius.io: https://gladius.io/
DIW token: https://diwtoken.com/

You wont be disappointed with any of them.

Yes ICO will play a vital role and it's the best opportunity for those who did not invest in bitcoin when it's worth were like peanuts but we need to choose the right ICO as everyday there are new ICO which is bitcoin confusing as every ICO has a very attractive roadmap and catchy website but we need to look if it is realistic or just a scam as I have been part of some ICO in past which turned out to be scam or just shut down in few weeks but I would choose the following ICO which I personally feels as bet now.

Utrust UTK
Unitedtraders UTT
Wepower WPR

Am I spamming? Report me!
Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:57:55 AM

In my opinion WePower .WePower provides access to investments in the field of renewable energy. This project already has a working beta.
WPR token is the company’s utility token clarified with European regulator. It is structured as a reward based crowdfunding, where contributors can get free energy as a reward and they can either use it or sell on exchange.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:18:29 AM

I have invested into the CREDITS ICO - www.credits.com

It looks like a very promising technology, and to me sounds like getting a chance to invest in a platform like Ethereum at the ICO stage.

here is more reading material:

https://bitcoiner.today/en/icos-credits-the-new-fast-and-improved-blockchain/

https://bitscreener.com/press-release/credits_promotes_the_expansion_of_blockchain_in_the_financial_sector

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:38:29 AM

I like United Traders project. Not only because I promote it, but... It has very strong team and fundamentals. I can't understand why do the contributions stuck at 21M tokens.

abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:48:59 AM

Most of the ICOs promises a good investment returns but few only got success,stay away from the ICOs trading alts will give you much better return.

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:52:20 AM

Appcoin.io ICO has ended yesterday, was even surprised it the ICO didn't sold out fast. This is a very good platform to invest into and should be a long term hold IMO

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cryptoadmire

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:38:21 PM

Look into Crowdholding.

They have a working platform before their ICO, low hard cap, strong team and are constantly building and striving.

https://crowdholding.com
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: