Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:09:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO to Invest  (Read 877 times)
resistosaimoon (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:47:14 AM

I would like to know that i got a email about storzor ico I wish to participate in that ico please guide me this is first time to invest in the ico i will be happy if someone will guide me i am newbie in this field. Is there anyone that could help me about it. Thanks to everyone.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
resistosaimoon (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:43:05 AM

This is the Video of storzor ico and i would like to invest in it.
https://youtu.be/OtDrhDDLhaE

I would really appreciate your feedback about it.
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:57:41 AM

I'm not sure about this ICO. May be good. Need to check it. But before choose an ico you need to study and find out how good its concept. Is it realistic? How capable of project team. What are their marketing strategy. How much support they have. These are the things we need to check and make our own decision. I choose AMLT because it is best with all those criterias. It has a huge potential hope it will have a great future.
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:03:56 AM

I would suggest you FortKnoxster, interesting project with a serious team behind.

Also, as Christmas is coming, you could check my signature for one ICO with charily element - AidCoin. You could invest and in the same time do some good.
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:22:42 PM

I will invest in Gilgamesh project, this project has all the characteristics to be a success
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:38:23 PM

I don't think anyone can give a specific reference now. Because everyone's understanding is different. So each person's judgment is different. What I want to say is that a good ICO needs to examine the details and implementation of the project. In addition, we need to examine the team and technical strength and marketing and other comprehensive considerations.

steviegboots

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:10:57 PM

I recently saw this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUsEy4zfDFw) that shows 3 undervalued ICO's and Crowdholding stands out for me.

Strong team, working beta since April and they are looking to sort out startups connection with the general public through co-creation.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:49:09 PM

The title says "Best ICO to Invest" but what I found is a guy who needs a review about the ICO that he would like to participate. Clickbaited.
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:15:54 PM

I would like to know that i got a email about storzor ico I wish to participate in that ico please guide me this is first time to invest in the ico i will be happy if someone will guide me i am newbie in this field. Is there anyone that could help me about it. Thanks to everyone.

I would advise you to familiarize yourself with this discussion https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2303058.0.

My Choice ICO: Bluzelle, Blockstack, GoNetwork (my article).
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:17:39 PM

I would highly recommend, 4NEW ICO. World's first ever Waste to Energy treatment facility. Very much promising. Have a very workaholic and friendly team. Answers back immediately from all questions / inquiries. Check their website, https://4new.co.uk/
You will not regret it.
weeder

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:21:47 PM

I would highly recommend, 4NEW ICO. World's first ever Waste to Energy treatment facility. Very much promising. Have a very workaholic and friendly team. Answers back immediately from all questions / inquiries. Check their website, https://4new.co.uk/
You will not regret it.

Their website is down.How i belive if even website is down Smiley
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:26:07 PM

I have never heard of that ICO, personally I would consider it but do not rush, read some more. I suggest that you search on google on ICO rating, as that could come very handy to decide what ICO is promising as they are rated by certain experts.
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:27:58 PM

My first impression regarding the emailed spam about ICO's are quiet sketchy, if they really have a great team, start-up and plan they shouldnt spam in the email in the first place.

If you are looking for the ICO (best), please be kind enough to research as it was for your own good.

If I had the chance to introduce you an ICO, I would suggest PIN COIN.
They have a great team, great vision, and has an actual product that will be launch this upcoming new year.

See my signature for the directory.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:07:51 PM

If you are finding a good ICO to invest, I would like suggest you trade.io. This project creates an asset exchange for the market. You can access its website to understand
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:14:29 PM

There are some good ico's but most aren't. You should check out appcoins which is a good one.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:30:32 PM

There is no best ICO to invest in, at the end of the day it still remains as a risk. As long as it hasn't hit an exchange you will be sitting with the coins in your hand waiting. Then upon release tons of people might decide to dump and the price goes down fast. Invest only what you are willing to lose and after investing consider it even as lost until you can make a profit with it. That storzor ico is just like any other ico and will be a risk.
Crypto-Freedom

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:35:37 PM

If you are finding a good ICO to invest, I would like suggest you trade.io. This project creates an asset exchange for the market. You can access its website to understand

Agree its also teamed up with an existing venture that has an existing client base so off to a good start out of the gate. Utemis is also one just about to hit the market that is looking to do what Alibaba did to Latin America. Recommend looking into the team as they are experienced in different countries as well as Juan being connected with Alibaba and potentially could even be a buy out before it ends the ICO. Can see it here - https://www.utemis.com/

Crypto-Freedom ❘|❘ Website ❘|❘ YouTube
ledu_ico

Activity: 1250

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:41:57 PM

Everyone is investing in LiveEdu.tv ICO and Indahash ICO nowadays, no doubt on that. Make sure the ico you suggested is legit, many scams out there.

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:45:10 PM

I would recommend Centra Tech.
ICO has ended but this is hugely undervalued projects,  price will rise after they finish working on legal stuff. https://www.centra.tech/

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:18:47 PM

Be very careful because not only are there a lot of scams, but there are also quite a few, a majority, of legitimate projects that will fail. Dig deep when you research the projects which interest you. Don't get caught up in the hype and only invest in projects that you understand, not the projects that you don't understand but "sound" good. And, keep your eyes and ears open because there is money to be made here.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████