Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you regret selling your BTCs?  (Read 1552 times)
BureauChef

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:52:53 PM

I never regret on selling my bitcoins as whatever bitcoins I gave that are earned and not invested so whenever I m satisfied with the price I sell my bitcoins as I know that I can earn it back.
still no matter i have earned that bitcoin come from your own work not from your capital , selling bitcoin on low price where you can see higher price , it always be a big regret. it sounds like a BS when you feel nothing to see your 1 bitcoin supposed has $15,000 instead $150.

the point are you should never put the whole money to buy or sell it. save some for certain unexpected moment like ATH or the crash moment.

I sold btc many times and they were really cheap ones. Now I really regret for my trades in the past. I should have held them in my wallet for my better future, but I couldn't do this. Be patient for the success.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:07:51 PM

I have no course to regret for selling my Bitcoin because any time i sell my Bitcoin it is for a purpose and not just for something that i will regret despite the fact that Bitcoin value is increasing day after day.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:54:32 PM

I have no course to regret for selling my Bitcoin because any time i sell my Bitcoin it is for a purpose and not just for something that i will regret despite the fact that Bitcoin value is increasing day after day.
For me I dont regret because when I sold my btc I earned still of profit. Yes when we sell there is a purpose, I use my btc for my family. At this moment better to hold for the future.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:26:44 AM

The only regret is that converting bitcoin in low price because of the needs. We sell bitcoin for important purpose and have to earn more to have an amount on my wallet again for investment. There is no regret because the purpose why earning bitcoin is to have financial support for everything we need. We feel the financial freedom through earning bitcoin.

f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:59:28 AM

A sense of regret is definitely there because I sell bitcoin when bitcoin prices go down, and after bitcoin I sell bitcoin prices back up. There I feel sad because when bitcoin prices go up I can not sell bitcoin, because his wallet is empty. Since I sell bitcoin for daily living needs, bitcoin has changed my life for the better.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:30:54 AM

A sense of regret is definitely there because I sell bitcoin when bitcoin prices go down, and after bitcoin I sell bitcoin prices back up. There I feel sad because when bitcoin prices go up I can not sell bitcoin, because his wallet is empty. Since I sell bitcoin for daily living needs, bitcoin has changed my life for the better.

If bitcoin has helped you in improving your life then you should not regret for selling it and there will be some time when you will sell bitcoins to gain profits and you never know what will be the price in future so if you sold your bitcoins by gaining profits then that was the right decision and you should not feel sorry for that.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:04:18 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 10:21:53 PM by Reatim

Personally, I sort of regretting my bitcoin. It I just have the mentally to be strong and hold on it even for a year, I should have been millionaire by today's price. I have stocks that I been holding for more than 2 years, I question myself why I can't really hold bitcoin for at least 6 months?

I guess most of us here regretting as well. But its just part of our journey. I'm making new strategy for next year though, I will get a hardware wallet and put everything on them in small portions if ever there's a opportunity to get it at economical price and just let it there for a long time.

Not only that, the other thing that I regret worth mentioning is that I lost bitcoin before not from scam or Ponzi but I totally lost my wallet and my private key. Way back then when I was still a newbie about crypto and bitcoin.  Sad

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:27:01 AM

A little bit, i am telling to my self that if i earn money even how much is it i will be thankful for that, the regret is always there before i do not invest in bitcoin at the small value then when i have it i already then i sell it at early value. But now i am happy with the value of my bitcoin since almost all my capital was already withdrawn and my rest investment is my income in my previous investment what even happy i only lost is time.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:53:35 AM

I did owned few bitcoins before when it was $200 but I did sold most of it at $1,000 since I thought it's profit taking already. Some are still in my wallet but most of them was sold. I'm regretting it in the first place when I'm seeing the price of bitcoin but I realized that there's no going back and nothing to regret since I used it properly and it was placed to a better place now. There's no more regret when I did sold it for a good purpose.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:59:08 AM

perhaps some of the bitcoin holders now adyas regret because They released their bitcoin  early even though the growth rate still increasing. They all now repent i think because of their doubts they miss a big opportunity to earn more .
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:11:14 AM

perhaps some of the bitcoin holders now adyas regret because They released their bitcoin  early even though the growth rate still increasing. They all now repent i think because of their doubts they miss a big opportunity to earn more .

Well it really depends on the individual on what purpose he/she has towards the bitcoins they receive. To give you an example, last June 2017 I accumulated a total of 0.04 bitcoins (which are priced today around ~$690). But the problem is, last June the price of 0.04 bitcoin were around ~$100 and I spent it due to emergency reasons. Yes, I regretted using my bitcoins since if I waited a couple of months, I would have accumulated more dollars but at that time I was in a rough situation wherein I lack the necessary funds to continue my schooling.
Two perspectives, two reasons and two phases which are regrettable but at the same time considerable in my situation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:20:31 AM

Of course I regret it because I have never thought that the price will hit as high as last week. I checked all my sell orders history on an exchange especially those which I sold when it was less than $500, then start imagining if I hold all btc that I have sold few years back. I must have so much money now. But it is happened already, no need to regret it too much. There are still many chances to earn decent amount of money from bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
cryptodontus

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:34:57 AM

Nope. Particularly since I still have all my Bcash. Plus some.
Asrael999

Activity: 703
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:02:12 AM

I don't regret using my BTC to buy items (after all BTC is meant to be used) , but it can be quite galling when I look at my purse account order history and it bugs out and says things like I bought a Sonos 1 player and it tells me I paid 3K for it as that's the current value of the bitcoins I spent to buy it.

I do regret selling the ones I sold to take profits along the way.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:30:35 AM

I don't regret using my BTC to buy items (after all BTC is meant to be used) , but it can be quite galling when I look at my purse account order history and it bugs out and says things like I bought a Sonos 1 player and it tells me I paid 3K for it as that's the current value of the bitcoins I spent to buy it.

I do regret selling the ones I sold to take profits along the way.

Exactly, what can you do? Not buy whatever you needed at the time just because of you thinking that bitcoin was going to rise? that's absurd and even if you were a savvy investor, you probably woudl have never predicted that bitcoin would hit $10k a few months back, let alone $17k.

These things are all quite circumstantial and i'd say 9/10 times a rally this size wouldn't have happened in the same scenario.

Anyways, we all have our regrets, but as long as you've profited i don't see much of a problem. At least you didn't make a loss, don't be a greedy shit and tihnk that you can time your exits well every single time, it's just not going to happen.

Smiley
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:04:25 AM

Of course I regret it because I have never thought that the price will hit as high as last week. I checked all my sell orders history on an exchange especially those which I sold when it was less than $500, then start imagining if I hold all btc that I have sold few years back. I must have so much money now. But it is happened already, no need to regret it too much. There are still many chances to earn decent amount of money from bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Don't do that lol , it will only hurt us for sure. Look at how much money you should have right now if you did not sell it all and so on.
Bitcoin always make us in deep regret , forget it and moving onto next one for the better future.
Do another investment and don't look back. Tell yourself that it is enough to feel regret , make a real action.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:09:35 AM

Thinking it for a while, made me realize that I regret selling my bitcoin from way back. Considering that its price back then is not as high as it is now. I could've gain much more if I just held it as long as I could but we can never undone it. What's done is done and we just have to learn our lesson from it.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:23:12 PM

I bought some bitcoin almost three years ago to invest in some online investments then made some profits. But the bitcoin did not stay long in my virtual wallet, I sold them to some gadgets. I never imagined that bitcoins price could reach 5 digits, as usual regret follows. There are still many ways to earn bitcoins and and it is not too late to begin saving again.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:28:05 PM

To be honest, as you can see, the current price of BTC is just unbelievable, have you ever owned some BTCs before? If so, are they still in your wallet? You may be deadly regretable if you already sold them out? I guess.

P.S.: I have an price analysis for today as below.

BTC:
BTC price skyrockets though day traders dump their BTCs out of panic, nevertheless, those new traders rushing into the market are still taking those BTCs over at high levels. Here is my advice: For BTC believers, you can just hold on to your BTCs however the price changes. For day traders, pay special attention to the short-term risks. Once price breaks below MA 5, profit booking should be considered. Nothing will just keep increasing in price without dips, we’ll have another chance to buy BTC in sooner or later.

BCH:
BCH got supported just above the line as I circled yesterday. Today, we saw a violent rally of BCH price which seemed fearless when facing BTC’s astonishing gains, indicating that main funds are determined to protect BCH from dropping. Competitive coins against BTC will have another round of bullish trend when BTC price starts a correction.

LTC:
LTC got a short-term and effective support at current price. A good rally of LTC price is expected when BTC price starts a correction. Also, it’s likely for LTC to continues setting a new all-time high, holding on to your positions is the best strategy for now.

ETC:
ETC price action seems relatively weak. Though forks are coming to ETC like what happened to BTC, the overall environment is changed now. Therefore, ETC is still likely to be oscillating and downward in terms of short-term price trend.

Altcoins:
Those altcoins with support from main funds can be our targets. The astonishing surges in BTC price almost lower all altcoins’ prices, including those with positions set by main funds. Altcoins mentioned above are expected to experience a good rally in price and regain their grounds taken by BTCs. Let’s wait and see.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.

i do really regret selling my bitcoin earlier this year. I never have imagined that its market value will be as high as now. If i did not sell it before, i probably have been earning huge profit by now. And that is lesson learned. I am now holding a few amount and would probably be holding it for years because of what happened.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:33:23 PM

No. I'm glad I got out of this collapsing and illiquid market before there's a race to the doors and everything breaks down. It's gonna be sad seeing all the soccer moms and grandmas lose a lot of money in 2018 when bitcoin collapses for good.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: