Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:16:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When will make it on the chain? [Contest]  (Read 102 times)
Will H (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:13:45 PM

I have a pending transaction that's been in the mempool for over a month now:

https://blockchain.info/tx/cea31daeb597ac29f0ec2954ad592a3860f1fa9f415ac6d55a59cb5d4caa4a7b
If you think it looks strange, that's because it's a Counterparty transaction. Specifically it's a dividend transaction where owners of a token are meant to receive 0.05 more for each token they own.

I thought that it would be on the chain within 2 weeks. I was wrong. I’m not too bothered about it since there isn't any rush for the transaction to go through. In the mean time we might as well have some fun with it!

Anybody want to give their estimate on when it makes it on the chain? I’ll send 1 whole FANTOKEN to whoever comes closest.

Post the date and block height you think it’ll get included, plus the address you want the token sent to.
(If the winner gets the date correct I’ll send 5 tokens. If it’s also within a few blocks I’ll send 10 tokens)

Rules:
  • The date determines the winner.
  • If several users guess the same date, the one with the closest block height wins.
  • 1 guess per user, no edits allowed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: