Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:04:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Signatures/campaign  (Read 1164 times)
Bren Briones

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:23:59 AM

In doing Bounty campaigns there are certain bitcoin talk rank requirements. Depending on the campaign manager and the campaign that you will be joining. Mostly, at least jr member is required in participating to any campaigns. The most common bounty campaigns are as follows:
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Transactional Campaign
3. Social Media Campaign
4. Telegram Campaign
5. Others

In Signature campaign, you needed to be at least jr member so you can join. You should check the required tasks set by the bounty manager. Mostly you will be requifred to wear an avatar (if you have higher bitcoin talk rank) or signature (for lower levels). Mostly you will be given a task to post and reply to a certain forums.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:29:00 AM

I'm New hearing about this, pls can anyone enlighten me, on bounty signature/campaign, how it works?
How to always get a legit one, (I:e if a project bounty end up to scam, or pump and dump there project, won't this affect the promoter's, I:e user's who promote them via signatures.

And what are the available, and paying signatures/campaigns...
Kindly enlighten me, very much grateful

Regards

Bounty signature/campaign works by using the project signature into your profile, so it's like renting your signature with them. When you reach full member, you also can use the avatar too. To find a legit bounty, you must do research on the project itself. Go to their ANN thread and look how promising is the project and you can calculate how many eth/btc will collected on the project.
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:40:41 AM

I'm New hearing about this, pls can anyone enlighten me, on bounty signature/campaign, how it works?
How to always get a legit one, (I:e if a project bounty end up to scam, or pump and dump there project, won't this affect the promoter's, I:e user's who promote them via signatures.

Regards

There are bounty campaigns in which you can earn their token and there is also bounty campaign where you can earn bitcoin. And if you want a weekly income then go to the bitcoin bounty campaign. But if you want a much higher profit then go to the alts bounty campaign, but the payment will only occur at the end of token sale or when the ICO is successful. We have here trusted managers in this forum so you don't have to worry about scams if you join the project currently being manage by them. And both campaigns pays us dependent on our rank or the quality of our post sometimes. You will understand it more once you jump in and try both campaigns.  Wink
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:47:50 AM

You should start checking out the Bounties section on this forum. There are also a few websites proposing lists of ICOs with bounties.
Then explore and study the different projects that might interest you as if you were gonna invest in their ICO (read the whitepaper, check the project's teams, strength of the community etc.).
Then once you're decided go for it. There is always a risk that they won't collect enough and that you won't get paid but that's part of the game.
Good luck

ankit05

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:13:59 AM

First you are Bontary alwage check their project and whitpapers and trust your instinct in choosing a bounty camping. After that you are follow rules and terms conditions. and registered Bounty signature/campaing..
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:22:24 AM

Yes you're right How to find a bounty is legit or not, recently i joined a bounty with signature and found it is worthless for me. any recommendation for how to find best bounties ?

If you want to find the best bounty, you gotta do that yourself. Make sure that the campaign manager has a good history in managing campaigns, the project has a good platform-a useful one and has a good future to run long. Check if the project is worth advertising, then join if you think it is.

[
nor9847

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:28:27 AM

check the profile of the provider that you join in, i mean better to know the profile of the team what project you're joining in,, it's hard to find bounty campaign or signature that scam, so we must analyze the roadmap, the developer, and many other to make sure that's not scam project. it will not be easy guys.
AlexW333

Activity: 924
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:14:35 PM

That's interesting
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:08:01 PM

Regards

Just go to the service section and find threads campaign, at the first page you can find their context stated their platforms and roadmap.
Check very well before you participate the campaign so would you know either scam or not, also find the whole team or the developer of the team.
ICO it takes a weeks before it is done and hit or achieved the raise fund they needed for their project. So choose very well don't look up what they payments offer, and the manager also who managed the campaign must be not newbie or having neg trust.
Choose wisely dude!

Rhesie

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:12:18 PM

I am only a newbie but my friend told me to read and research about the project to check if it is a legit. Some of them is opened for newbie signature campaign.
Gonzo1977

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:15:39 PM

You can join with your rank, you just can't have avatar yet until you are full member
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:57:57 PM

This is my first time joining the signature campaign because based on my observation I really investigate to the campaign which i join to be aware in scam. But finally i made my decision to join Uservice campaign because it has a lot of proofs in thier facebook and website I think i need to patient until the end of an ICO. Better choose it your will of free to pick which bounty campaign you like. Goodluck to all Bounty campaigners
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:08:41 PM

Regards
bounty signature campaign is one of ICO bounty whereby participant mostly from Jr Member participate by wearing signature campaign.rules are always attached in order to be awarded designated stake. you can read on the meta section on how to wear signature and avater. you need to be full member and above to wear avater. pump or dumping does not affect your token given after ico. 
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:34:24 PM

you can join the bounty and signature campaign with see the thread of bounty. and then you can see the ann thread from that coin and make conclusion about that coin, is it good or not Grin Grin

RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:40:29 PM

the bounty/ signature campaign is the start of the sale of their token which you can join to advertise it name and see other people like sharing the facebook/twitter and other social media in this states they can gather investor or people that would like to buy their tokens as well
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:14:10 PM

Yes you're right How to find a bounty is legit or not, recently i joined a bounty with signature and found it is worthless for me. any recommendation for how to find best bounties ?

Really some bounty campaigns turn out to be a waste of time especially when the managers are inexperienced, the developers might make him promises that can't be fulfilled. Well, with my little experience here so far, I realise that campaigns you join through the services section are reliable and the managers are highly ranked, though few can still disappoint.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 03:49:51 PM

You can participate in a signature campaign. If your rank is higher, you would get more stakes. You can also join both twitter and facebook campaign. If you have got more followers then you can get plenty of stakes by retweeting, liking, and posting on facebook.

Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:48:03 PM

You may also check how much managers are offering for the signature bounty. These days mostly ICO are paying with stakes which campaigners are dividing after the campaign from that part of the campaign's budget that is allocated to signatures-))). Tricky a bit but it is simple:
ICO Company allocates 10% of 100% budget into bounty campaign. 3% (from 10%) is going to signature campaign. Campaigners have stakes (higher rating - higher proportion). After the end of campaign those whole 3% are divided between users according to stakes they have. Hope it helps a bit.
genesis53

Activity: 522

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 05:59:41 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 03:50:03 PM by genesis53

Regards

If you want to make sure that the campaign is legit and safe, choose the signature campaign with an escrow,  the escrow holds the funds and will release the funds after the campaign is completed. They will mostly pay you weekly with bitcoin, just go to Marketplace(service) and oftentimes the slots are limited only and with many applicants, so much better come early.

The question if you are also liable or responsible if ever the bounty ends up as a scam? Absolutely not, you will also be a victim
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:04:28 PM

I'm also new at this but I have my friend too who taught me on joining bounty campaigns. I'm currently at one. You need to rank up  your activity first, in short be a jr. member so you can join to them. Be sure to check if the campaign is true and effective. Also, know the manager of the campaign you're joining, don't hesitate to ask for help if you're in doubt or if you have questions regarding the campaign. Choose wisely too.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: