Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 04:52:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Signatures/campaign  (Read 1164 times)
Usui-Kun

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:08:06 PM

You can always research about the campaign or the ICO that you are interested in. They should have everything that you want to know about. Some ICOs have telegram groups or thread here in bct that you can ask questions and have updates about their objectives and stuff. You can pretty much know if the ICO is going to be successful and you will be with them if you can.

xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:02:45 PM

I'm New hearing about this, pls can anyone enlighten me, on bounty signature/campaign, how it works?
How to always get a legit one, (I:e if a project bounty end up to scam, or pump and dump there project, won't this affect the promoter's, I:e user's who promote them via signatures.

And what are the available, and paying signatures/campaigns...
Kindly enlighten me, very much grateful

Regards

You know what you lack man?
You lack a whole ton of diligence. You need to be eager to learn because all of these questions can be answered if you just go amd do your own research amd get your hands dirty. Plus, it will help you become more knowledgeable and be good at what you do somyou won't have to wait for suggestions on where you should join or invest etc..etc.. because you already know how to differentiate shitty/scam projects from legitimate and great ones.
Defender_Of_The_Ancients

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:11:45 PM

It's insanely hard to pick the right signature. I do Semux signature now, but the payouts are really small (high competition).

If you pick some underdog and not hyped project with high potential, it can bring you a lot of profit some time later!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:29:58 PM

There are many bounty campaign you can participate.
But you need be carefully choose your project because many project is scam,  it's just waste your time.

btc78

Activity: 2520
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:45:54 PM

I'm New hearing about this, pls can anyone enlighten me, on bounty signature/campaign, how it works?
How to always get a legit one, (I:e if a project bounty end up to scam, or pump and dump there project, won't this affect the promoter's, I:e user's who promote them via signatures.

Regards
actually?we really cant determine whos legit and whos scammers,even how long we spend here in crypto still cant hide from deceiving.those scammers are expert in their respective fields but just using skills by victimizing people here in cryptocurrency community so lets just pray and hope that we wont be one of the victims

BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:59:01 PM

Regards
actually?we really cant determine whos legit and whos scammers,even how long we spend here in crypto still cant hide from deceiving.those scammers are expert in their respective fields but just using skills by victimizing people here in cryptocurrency community so lets just pray and hope that we wont be one of the victims

You have a point their but before you've pass or post you're application to participate the bounty signature campaign read first the whitepaper and platform .Choosing a legit one bounty signature campaign is a must promoting their ICO's project via wearing by their signature, and choose those manager who managed the whole campaign it must not a newbie or not have a neg. trust it prefer have a green tag manager.
We have here in forum who very well known manager choose them you participate bounty campaign/signature.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:25:49 PM

it all depends on your beliefs if you want joining signature campaign you must check all details the project itself.

if you want to see a promising project, try look the concept and road map if good it means the project is the right one to participate.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:44:28 PM

Bounty campaigns work based on your assistance in performing tasks to aid the ICO sale of course. This could be via retweets, likes and shares on fb, videos, images, blogs etc and you are typically rewarded in the tokens minted from the sale for your efforts.

It would be up to you to review the ICO (read the whitepaper for example) and down to you if you want to take part in it. You'll find that (typically) many people will be discussing the project and be willing to take part so have a look what others are saying about it.

What fazerockzx has said is the right way to do things.

Not all bounty campaigns have participation in signature or avatar campaigns but there are still a lot that do.

As for a scam ICO reflecting on you? Well you need to be diligent before joining and also during the campaign and take heed of other's opinions and your own thoughts on it. It would seem you're worried about negative trust here on bittcointalk which is a very valid concern but I would leave that answer up to others who know more than I do about it.

Some ICO's are labeled as scams by some users when they're not but ultimately, the decisions is yours.

Good point and description. That's the thing about ICOs now, many people think that it's a scam or it's a scheme for people to get take advantage of others. And as much as it pains me to say, it is true in some parts because there are many developers that don't have a clearly laid out plan on what they want to do with their altcoins, they only offer it to get attention from people without actually wanting it to succeed or prosper. On the one hand, there are manager that has tarnished the name of some ICOs because they have scammed participants and have misappropriated other earnings for themselves. Also, since altcoins are quite weak right now, many ICOs are not gaining much success. The best way before joining any ICO for campaigns is to research and study about the developers and manager to give you a good indication if it will do good or not.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
influxz

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:46:52 PM

To participate in signature compaign you shoul go to the bounty tread of your choosen ico, wear the signature and follow the rules of the campaing. After that you can get your bounty
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:59:30 PM

Signature campaigns work through putting the signature of the project you want to promote in your profile, so that whenever you comment on threads, many people would be aware of the project. That is why some campaigns require a number of posts per week. As per legitimacy, you should check the team involved and read about the project carefully.
Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:53:08 PM

Bounty signature campaign is a good option to earn money.In Signature campaign we need to do is by putting the signature of the project we want to promote in our profile,so whenever  we comment on threads,many people  would be aware of the project.Thats why some campaign require a number of post per week.
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:55:39 AM

Regards
If you don't participate in discussion much then you might not want to join a campaign.
Also, if you don't know anything about crypto then you must not join it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:22:37 AM
Merited by Jedie22 (1)

Bounty signature campaign is a good option to earn money.In Signature campaign we need to do is by putting the signature of the project we want to promote in our profile,so whenever  we comment on threads,many people  would be aware of the project.Thats why some campaign require a number of post per week.

I agree, bounty signature campaign is a great way to earn money but you must know thhe features and advocacy of that project if it will be demand in the society. Though, it takes time to wait that you must follow the rules and regulations of the ICO project that you applying but if the project will be successful definitely have a profit. Also, patience needs to apply when joining the different bounty campaigns so that you may not feel frustration.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:28:37 PM

Regards
If you don't participate in discussion much then you might not want to join a campaign.
Also, if you don't know anything about crypto then you must not join it.

I agree. If you don't have nothing to say, ask about it better learn some about it before I guess. Then being active in the community is good option.

tigoes

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:34:05 PM

Be careful to choose your signature campaign because it only 1 signature at a time. My advice is read more about the project
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

you have to be careful when selecting the signature campaigns because so many are campaigns are fake campaign study carefully about campaign details. then only you have to join the signature campaign.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

you have to be careful when selecting the signature campaigns because so many are campaigns are fake campaign study carefully about campaign details. then only you have to join the signature campaign.

Don't be too greedy when joining signature or bounty campaign because you might end up loosing your time and lots of effort. Yes there are too many bounty campaign out there but not all of them are push through and some is just a wast of time. Better to join in signature campaign that pays through bitcoin.
purplemoon

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:12:00 PM

This is a good way to earn good money. But there are many nuances. If it's unsuccessful to pick up a campaign, you can not earn anything. Some bounties last more than 2 months and can be very insulting. You need to study the project well.
eddysachs

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

they are free tokens given for promoting an ico, study the ico and their terms of participating in a signature bounty and follow the instructions.
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:11:13 PM

Bounty/signature campaigns are like project of a company. If you join this it like you are promoting their projects and you must do their requirements in a certain week or months. And after the the icos they will give you tokens or bitcoins in return of what you ve done.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: