Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:36:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ICO] ⚡⚡ TokenLend - real estate P2P lending platform from DAEMON Tools ⚡⚡  (Read 3410 times)
tokenlend.io (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:31:17 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 12:03:48 PM by tokenlend.io

TOKENLEND
The blockchain-powered P2P lending platform

TokenLend will give anyone across the globe the ability to  invest in real estate secured loans using various crypto and fiat currencies.
Our platform will remove the uncertainties which small investors normally face by helping them build a secured loan based investment portfolio that delivers a competitive, predictable and consistent return.

WHO WE ARE:

10+ YEARS IN BUSINESS  |  100+ MILLIONS OF USERS WORLDWIDE  |  10+ SUCCESSFUL PRODUCTS

TokenLend is being created by the team of developers, inspired by one dream. Having more than 15 years of software development experience, with portfolio full of world famous products like DAEMON Tools, we believe that we have more than enough resources and will to deliver the world's best service for people.

WHAT WE OFFER:

• Loan Portfolio - TokenLend platform will be released with pre-arranged list of secured loans from trusted EU loan originators, and user-friendly interface for our future partners. At the first stage we will accept only mortrage loans with the most trustworthy real estate properties as a pledge. It will allow to achieve best risk/income value for our users.
  • Secondary Market - TokenLend will have a Loan Participation Note (LPN) market (i.e. “Secondary Market”) where users can trade ongoing investments for immediate liquidity.
  • Decentralized Architecture - Platform's business logic will utilize all benefits of blockchain technology by using Ethereum distributed ledger. Representing every object as a smart-contract and performing all operations as token transactions between Ethereum addresses will help to achieve outstanding stability, integrity and invulnerability of system data.

HOW IT WORKS:

• The loan originator adds a new loan to the system via the Dashboard. After the loan details are validated and successfully verified by platform personnel, the loan smart contract is created and published onto the platform.
  • Users purchase Loan Participation Notes (LPN) for a particular loan by transferring a desired amount of TLN to the loan address. The loan smart contract then generates the LPN contract with a principal value equating to the amount of TLN transferred by the user as well as a personal repayment schedule according to the creation timestamp of the LPNs and loan terms.
  • The LPNs are linked to the user’s ETH wallet address as the beneficiary of the interest payments. The total amount of TLN received from all users are transfers to the Loan Originator’s account as the loan principal.
  • In accordance with the loan smart contract schedule, the loan originator sends interest payments and principal repayments (if applicable) total to the platform.
  • After performing the last transaction by the loan originator, the LPN contract closes the repayment schedule and sends the interest along with the remaining TLN principal to the associated account.
  • The loan is then considered closed, the wallet address association is removed and the LPN contract is considered fully executed.

BUSINESS MODEL

On average, loan originators in EU offer real estate secured loans to borrowers with a 10-14% interest rate. At the same time they are open to accept funds from any available sources with a 5-8% interest rate. This is where TokenLend can come in and securely connect both parties.
    As a result, platform users have an accessible source of investment opportunities and loan originators have access to affordable funds.
The TokenLend business model will provide flexible pricing for both loan originators and common investors. The exact fees will be determined for each individual loan originator based on their health and value of loan portfolio existing on the platform.
    A “sale fee” will be charged to investors for the successful sale of LPNs to other investors on the TokenLend platform. This fee will apply to both common P2P platform investors and token holders.
    A withdrawal fee will also be applied for every transaction in fiat currency.

TLN TOKEN

TLN tokens are a digital representation of the right to an exclusive membership on the TokenLend platform. TLN holders have a ability to invest the desired amount of funds from their account into any of the available loans listed on the TokenLend P2P platform. The account balance on the platform represents the number of TLN tokens stored in the Ethereum wallet of the member’s TokenLend account at any given time.

Tokens purchased during the ICO campaign will provide two types of income for holders. Token holders can use TLN to invest in any loan listed on the platform and receive income like any other platform user. However, only ICO participants will receive a regular share of the income from the platform’s operation. Holders of TLN token are guaranteed to receive a share of the company’s profits. The distribution size will be determined by the proportion of tokens associated to each member’s account on the date of the payment.

TLN tokens will be tradeable outside of the TokenLend platform. Since they are ERC-20 tokens, they will have an inherent value on exchanges.

TOKEN SALE SUMMARY:

• Participants willing to contribute to the development of TokenLend platform can do so by using the cryptocurrencies or other payment methods notified on the Website.
  • 130 411 585 TLN tokens will be created
  • Up to 8 750 000 TLN + bonuses will be distributed during the pre-sale
  • Up to 93 750 000 TLN + bonuses will be sold during the crowdsale
  • The crowdsale will begin on the 26th of March 2018
  • The contribution period will run for 45 days
  • The pre-sale will start on the 1st of March 2018 and run for 11 days.
  • During the crowdsale, there will be soft cap of 5 000 ETH and a hard cap of 41 000 ETH
  • All unsold tokens will be burned
  • TLN tokens received by contributors will be transferrable 7 days after the end of Initial Coin Offering campaign

Exchange rate:
1 TLN = 0.0004 ETH
1 ETH = 2500 TLN

Crowdsale bonuses:

• Tier 1: 0 >= 1000 ETH - 10% bonus tokens
  • Tier 2: 1000 >= 3000 ETH - 7% bonus tokens
  • Tier 3: 3000 >= 9000 ETH - 5% bonus tokens
  • Tier 4: 9000 >= 21000 ETH -  3% bonus tokens

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION

• 75% of tokens will be distributed during the ICO. All unsold tokens will be burned.
  • 14% of tokens will be allocated to the TokenLend founders and core team. 50% of these tokens will be locked* for a 24 month period, and remaining 50% will be locked* for 48 months.
  • 7% of all tokens will be sold during the pre-sale. All pre-sale participants will not only have an opportunity to purchase TLN tokens at special discounts, but will also have the exclusive right to participate in the platform’s beta testing phase and receive investment profits before any other token holders.
  • 3% of tokens will be granted to our legal and advisory team for their contribution. These tokens will be locked* for a 12 month period.
  • 1% of tokens will be allocated for various bounty activities.

*“Locking” means that tokens will not be immediately tradable and will not be used for purchasing LPNs within the platform.

ROADMAP

• Concept Design - September, 2016
  • Token Sale - 26. March, 2018 - 10. May, 2018
  • Core Development - April, 2018
  • Early Access - October, 2018
  • Public Launch - March, 2019
  • Growth and Improvement - June, 2019

▄TOKENLEND▄
PROPERTY SECURED P2P LENDING (https://tokenlend.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alteracoin

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:26:16 PM

One more real estate related ICO? Smiley

Why are you better than ATLANT or for example REAL?
trugad

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:01:35 AM

Good afternoon.
I offer the services to the manager's bounty.
All details can be discussed in PM.
freelotus

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:36:37 AM

A very detailed account of your idea of ​​creating your own platform related to loans and real estate, makes me take a close look at your project. I think you need to implement a bounty company to create a lot of advertising for the project.
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:40:59 PM

One more real estate related ICO? Smiley

Why are you better than ATLANT or for example REAL?

Hi! Good question!
Actually, our ICO is about loans - not about real estate itself. But everyone knows that the lowest risk loans are real estate secured ones.

As for REAL and Atlant - these projects are much less flexible and profitable than ours. Instead of just purchasing for you a part of some property using your "crypto savings", TokenLend offers recurring investments. Since you receive not only interest but also a part of loan principal with every payment, you can re-invest it immediately! Or sell... as you wish! That's why TLN is not a dead end of your funds - it just the beginning of their big adventure:)

▄TOKENLEND▄
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:59:24 PM

Good afternoon.
I offer the services to the manager's bounty.
All details can be discussed in PM.
A very detailed account of your idea of ​​creating your own platform related to loans and real estate, makes me take a close look at your project. I think you need to implement a bounty company to create a lot of advertising for the project.

Hi!
We really appreciate your business proposals. Of course, we have already pre-allocated 0.5% of tokens to the bounty activities.
Exact plan of bounty campaign is under development now. Once it finished, we will contact you ASAP.
Thank you for your attention to our project!

▄TOKENLEND▄
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:09:12 PM

Hi, as I went to your website it said "Cannot read property 'apply' of undefined", I had to deactivate uBlock Origin first. Now it's ok but unfortunately I can't reproduce the error. Since many people use uBlock, I just wanted to let you know that this might be a problem Smiley

Do you need some texts translated into German?
Cheers,
Mith
FiliOrangGila

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 10:40:05 PM

where smartcontract addres tokenlend
when open ico selling tokenlend
any bounty or airdrop
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:36:03 AM

any bounty or airdrop

The smart contract address is not yet published. We are going to release it at the first week of January 2018.
Since the ICO start date is 26th of March, 2018, we hope that three months will be enough to evaluate its features and code quality.
Bounty campaign, as I answered above,  will start ASAP. you'll be noticed personally,  if you want.

▄TOKENLEND▄
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:40:44 PM

Hi, as I went to your website it said "Cannot read property 'apply' of undefined", I had to deactivate uBlock Origin first. Now it's ok but unfortunately I can't reproduce the error. Since many people use uBlock, I just wanted to let you know that this might be a problem Smiley

Cheers,
Mith

Thank you for finding this issue! Our QA dept tested the website compatibility with AdBlock, but might missed uBlock software. We'll fix it approx. tomorrow.

As for German translation, I'd be glad to discuss it in PM.  Smiley

▄TOKENLEND▄
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:32:46 PM

Cheers,
Mith

Hello again!
Just tested on Google Chrome 62.0.3202.94 with uBlock Origin 1.14.20 onboard and everything seems to be OK. Only Google Analytics scripts were blocked but I guess it is not so important Smiley

▄TOKENLEND▄
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:15:22 PM

Cheers,
Mith

Hello again!
Just tested on Google Chrome 62.0.3202.94 with uBlock Origin 1.14.20 onboard and everything seems to be OK. Only Google Analytics scripts were blocked but I guess it is not so important Smiley

Glad to hear!
I didn't encounter the error again, so it seems to be fine (I also used Google Chrome Version 62.0.3202.94 at that time now 63.0.3239.84)

EDIT: I messaged you concerning a German translation Smiley
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:22:51 PM

Hello everyone!
TokenLend team wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

We are proud to be listed at the following ICO trackers:

ICOBench - Thank you Mr. Nathan Christian for honest rating!

FOXICO - Thanks FOXICO staff for "Very strong team" statement  Wink

ICOTracker - Just thanks for listing (However, we still can't contact them  Sad  )

Anyway, happy holidays! See you next year  Cheesy

▄TOKENLEND▄
Ahooleeman

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:45:30 PM

Hello everyone!
TokenLend team wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

We are proud to be listed at the following ICO trackers:

ICOBench - Thank you Mr. Nathan Christian for honest rating!

FOXICO - Thanks FOXICO staff for "Very strong team" statement  Wink

ICOTracker - Just thanks for listing (However, we still can't contact them  Sad  )

Anyway, happy holidays! See you next year  Cheesy

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! And we really think your team is really strong!

alteracoin

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:31:54 AM

any bounty or airdrop

The smart contract address is not yet published. We are going to release it at the first week of January 2018.
Since the ICO start date is 26th of March, 2018, we hope that three months will be enough to evaluate its features and code quality.
Bounty campaign, as I answered above,  will start ASAP. you'll be noticed personally,  if you want.

But pre-sale starts on 1st of March? About 2 months from now.
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:35:55 AM

But pre-sale starts on 1st of March? About 2 months from now.

Exactly!
That's why we work hard even during the holidays to meet claimed deadlines  Wink

▄TOKENLEND▄
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

Hey-hey!
We hope that after the holidays you have good health and good spirits!
Tokenlend is excited to announce that we started the first internal QA session of token sale and pre sale smart contracts.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

▄TOKENLEND▄
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:47:22 AM

Change the tittle to [ANN][ICO] to tell people that the team has officially opened Q&A session. Hope it will help you to get more attention from bitcointalk users / potential investors.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

Change the tittle to [ANN][ICO] to tell people that the team has officially opened Q&A session. Hope it will help you to get more attention from bitcointalk users / potential investors.

Thank you!  Roll Eyes

▄TOKENLEND▄
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:49:37 AM

any bounty or airdrop

I would also love to be noticed personally as soon as possible. i will like to participate in the bounty.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: