Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ICO] ⚡⚡ TokenLend - real estate P2P lending platform from DAEMON Tools ⚡⚡  (Read 3410 times)
Zast

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:46:36 AM

Good structure, i am confident this ICO will be successful! By the way, what the maximum amount of money can you collect during ICO?
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:18:09 AM

Are you going to translate your WP to other languages? It would attract investors which are not very good at English.
tokenlend-ceo

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:11:38 AM

Are you going to translate your WP to other languages? It would attract investors which are not very good at English.

We already translated our WP into 7 languages (+English).
Yes, we hope it will make it easier for our investors to read and understand our business model.
tokenlend-ceo

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:33:28 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 09:45:26 AM by tokenlend-ceo

Good structure, i am confident this ICO will be successful! By the way, what the maximum amount of money can you collect during ICO?

Please clarify your question.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:39:32 AM

Yes, we hope it will make it easier for our investors to read and understand our business model.

It’s great news! Cause i have a couple of friends, which are really bad in English, but they are «cryptoinvestors». So sometimes i feel like i’m translator to them, not a friend Grin What other languages do you have? I hope, that Spanish is among them!
tokenlend-ceo

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:54:07 AM

It’s great news! Cause i have a couple of friends, which are really bad in English, but they are «cryptoinvestors». So sometimes i feel like i’m translator to them, not a friend Grin What other languages do you have? I hope, that Spanish is among them!

Yes, correct, Spanish is coming soon!

Vamos, Rafa!:)
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

I suppose he meant hard cap, and it is 140,000 ETH. Quite ambitious! Just small amount of ICO projects have reached this number.
Zast

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:36:41 PM

I suppose he meant hard cap, and it is 140,000 ETH. Quite ambitious! Just small amount of ICO projects have reached this number.

Yes, that's what i meant. I’m newbie in crypto, so don’t know all crypto-words, yet Huh Am i right, that the soft cap is more important, than hard cap?
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

The Lending Market is oversaturated now, isn’t it? I studied economy in the University and it taught me, that it is really difficult to enter such markets.

It just looks like it is oversaturated, but it’s not. The P2P lending market still has a great potential for growth. Many people thought, that bitcoin can’t go higher, than 1’000$ or 5’000$ later, but now you can see how much does it cost  Wink
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:28:43 PM

The Lending Market is oversaturated now, isn’t it? I studied economy in the University and it taught me, that it is really difficult to enter such markets.

I agree, that this market is overheated now. But if you explore it, you will realise, that there are many scammers on it, so all you need to enter is an experienced team, a clear structure and a good faith. I suppose, this project have all these qualities!

Wow.. i didn’t expect so many scammers, i thought it is possible only in countries, where there is no sufficient regulation by the State. I’m from Russia and our government has just started to think about the ways how it could be licensed, so there is a long way to go.

However, the basic problem here is not lending services that are scammers, but borrowers-scammers. It is possible to find a reliable lending service with good reputation, but it can’t guarantee you, as a lender, that borrower will get your money back. So, it is very important for such service to have ways to avoid dishonest borrowers. It is a good question for the Tokenlend, by the way. Do you know how to avoid this problem?

Yep, i suppose, this is a crucial moment. One of such ways is to create a «reputation ID» for both lenders and borrowers, it will help both sides not to lose money.

And blockchain could also take part in it. Because of technology it will be impossible to falsify the reputation. Actually, we could sell our solution to p2p lending services Grin
Aberrant

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:30:09 PM

Yes, that's what i meant. I’m newbie in crypto, so don’t know all crypto-words, yet Huh Am i right, that the soft cap is more important, than hard cap?

Yes, it’s true. Soft cap is vital to the project, cause this amount of money helps to create a solid foundation for the future. Of course, it will be great, if they collect more, or even reach the hard cap, however it requires both hard work and luck Smiley
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:27:32 PM

Hi, dev! Are you planning to trade your tokens on Exchange? If yes, on which one?
CrYpTEr$$

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:21:59 PM

I agree, that this market is overheated now. But if you explore it, you will realise, that there are many scammers on it, so all you need to enter is an experienced team, a clear structure and a good faith. I suppose, this project have all these qualities!

Wow.. i didn’t expect so many scammers, i thought it is possible only in countries, where there is no sufficient regulation by the State. I’m from Russia and our government has just started to think about the ways how it could be licensed, so there is a long way to go.

However, the basic problem here is not lending services that are scammers, but borrowers-scammers. It is possible to find a reliable lending service with good reputation, but it can’t guarantee you, as a lender, that borrower will get your money back. So, it is very important for such service to have ways to avoid dishonest borrowers. It is a good question for the Tokenlend, by the way. Do you know how to avoid this problem?

Yep, i suppose, this is a crucial moment. One of such ways is to create a «reputation ID» for both lenders and borrowers, it will help both sides not to lose money.

And blockchain could also take part in it. Because of technology it will be impossible to falsify the reputation. Actually, we could sell our solution to p2p lending services Grin

I suppose they already knew it, at least projects, that are on Btt Smiley
tokenlend-ceo

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

actually we set those targets in September-October last year and price for 1 ETH was about 250-300 USD.
If ETH rate will be even hgher than now we would of course revise our core budget numbers (currently set as 3,200 ETH).

Absolute number of raised ETH is not that important: what matters is performance of a team after ICO and whether business model is robust and brings value to the market players.
tokenlend-ceo

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:54:28 PM

It just looks like it is oversaturated, but it’s not. The P2P lending market still has a great potential for growth. Many people thought, that bitcoin can’t go higher, than 1’000$ or 5’000$ later, but now you can see how much does it cost  Wink

If an investor believes that BTC and ETH are "perpetual money machines" and they will grow and grow each year by hundreds per cent than there is not much need to invest in ICOs Smiley
tokenlend-ceo

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:05:09 PM

Hi, dev! Are you planning to trade your tokens on Exchange? If yes, on which one?

Of course, as all other ICOs we would need are tokens traded on Exchanges.
Yes, we would approach exchanges and try to list our token.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:53:38 PM

I understand what do you mean, but your example is not right enough according to our situation. We are talking about the competition between the projects, but not about how potential is this market. I have the better one – you can see now, that after bitcoin succeed, there were many altcoins, that succeed, too. Despite the opinions of people, which didn’t believe in possibility of altcoins to be succeed.
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:55:10 PM

Of course, as all other ICOs we would need are tokens traded on Exchanges.
Yes, we would approach exchanges and try to list our token.

I’m asking, cause I’m a trader and considering to include your tokens in my Investment portfolio in future. Hope to see you on huge Exchanges, like Binance, Bittrex and etc. Not on Yobit Grin
Bulllbas

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:45:41 AM

There is too much Latvia in your whitepaper 😀 why? Will your service will work only in this country firstly? Or it is mentioned there just in order to compare Latvian’s volumes of P2P lending market to volumes of other countries? For what purpose?

Yes, Latvia and Estonia supposed to be our two "home markets countries" because indeed we know very well those two lending markets because of several projects and involvements there during last 4-5 years.
Of course later, after successful start of our P2P platform we will consider business expansion to other countries lending markets.

By the way we plan to take part in blockchain business event - conference  in Tallinn, Estonia on 22. March, 2018 (https://tallinn.bc.events/en)

Wow.. it's great! Will be in Tallinn in those days, so, perhaps, i'll visit it Smiley
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:42:42 AM

I understand what do you mean, but your example is not right enough according to our situation. We are talking about the competition between the projects, but not about how potential is this market. I have the better one – you can see now, that after bitcoin succeed, there were many altcoins, that succeed, too. Despite the opinions of people, which didn’t believe in possibility of altcoins to be succeed.

Yes, probably, you have a more suitable example. I’ve just wanted to say, that there are many potential clients on this market, so it is quite easy to enter it and realise it's potential, regardless of how many lending services exist on this market. Pie is big, everyone will have a piece of it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: